Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 03

Story Info
Our CD finally loses her virginity and does some catching up.
9.3k words
4.74
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sometimes you take the wrong route in life and you need someone else to make it right.'

***

2012

Tonight was my third date with Terrell, We have officially known each other for three months so I kidded around with him that it was our three-month anniversary. I finally gave him my number and he called to tell me the Price's wanted us to stop by. Every date with Terrell so far has had a little appearance from them, I was liking the whole family very much. I liked them much better than my own. Most of my sisters were gone from the house and the last one spent most of her time at her boyfriends. My mother was a nurse and was working constantly and when she wasn't she would go away with Aunt Mary, Kiki's mom, leaving me home alone with all my female clothes. I always thought it was fine.

I wore a long-sleeved flower pattern dress with tan thigh-highs, with embroidery at the top of them. Terrell, I'm sure would approve of my lingerie, plus I was quite proper looking and stylish for the Prices.

I met my date once again near the Motel, I was outside on the curb checking my makeup in my mirror when his car sidled up next to me. "Hey baby, need a ride."

With a big smile on my face, I hopped in and gave him a luscious kiss. I could get very used to someone calling me baby. As we drove I eased my dress up just slightly showing the tops on my stockings. Nonchalantly playing with the hem while looking out the window. My blonde hair blowing in the LA wind from the open window.

"Um, Sabrina? Are you wearing stockings?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said bringing down the hem and crossing my legs, not taking my eyes off the LA streets.

"Um, Sabrina, I'm gonna have to pull over I can't concentrate."

I just turned around and smiled, I was getting the effect I wanted. "Do you want me to drive?" I asked facetiously putting my hand on my breast. He pulled onto a quiet block and we embraced over his center console. His car didn't have the most romantically positioned front seat but I made due. I slipped my fingers in his fly as soon as we kissed. When his manhood made an appearance I slowly started jerking him off. I couldn't believe how hard he was. I loved that I had this effect on a man, or maybe it was just my nylons.

I tickled his cock with my long nails as he tried to kiss me, I wanted to watch my hands on him. I wanted to see him cum. I started pumping him faster once he started breathing a little heavier saying my name over and over again. Just as he started to cum I bent down and took him into my mouth. I didn't want his sperm on the dashboard or my dress. It always belonged in my mouth. With a big smile on my face, I tucked him back into his slacks. I then pulled down the visor and fixed my lipstick, self-satisfied and quite content. I loved how I looked after taking care of this man, well, any man.

I turned to him. "Altoid?" as I fished in my bag. He hadn't moved since his orgasm, he just watched me the whole time.

He shook his head at me. "Girl... I don't know where you have been hiding..." But I knew, I was in plain sight.

***

I loved going to visit the Prices. They brought us in and we were sitting around an island in their kitchen. Mrs. Price was serving drinks. "Please the two of you call me Katherine." She told us.

I smiled. "My cousin is Katherine but she has always been called Kiki, it's even on her driver's license," I told them. "She is getting ready to go to Hawaii, I'm going to miss her."

"Well," Katherine said, "You have us if you get lonely." I smiled I loved that they enjoyed my company.

When little Katey came home from band practice, she ran in and gave both Terrell and I hugs. Katherine then excused us and she brought me and Katey upstairs to her bedroom.

"So Sabrina, how old is Terrell?" She asked as we made our way up the stairs.

"Oh, I don't really know. he is in his thirties, mid-thirties."

She looked back at me. "Is he ready for kids? Because you, my dear are not ready for children, you have to experience life first. Okay."

"Okay."

"Good." She said.

We went through her hallway and ended up in her and her husband's bedroom. "I love this room," I told them, "It's beautiful, I especially love your bookshelf. Have you read most of these?"

"I have. Martin and I are avid readers, so is Katey."

"I love any fantasy book that has a series, the more the better. 'Dune' is my new favorite." I was surprised because I actually read that years ago, and told her.

Katherine showed off her room some more and then we ended up in front of her dresser with a long ornate mirror on the wall behind it. I loved the image of the three 'girls' looking back at us. Katey's face just barely over the dresser.

"Now I know," Katherine started to address me. "That you won't let me give you anything as a thank you." She then hugged Katey. "But I want you to have something. I wanted to give you something priceless. Katey to my husband and me, of course, is priceless, so I wanted to give you something that I have had for years.

"Please Mrs. Price, Katherine, you don't have to do anything for me..."

"Well my dear, this isn't for you, it is really for me. Please indulge me." She told me and proceeded to pull something out of one of the drawers. It was a box. She opened it and pulled out another velvet-covered case. She laid it on the dresser and then opened that one. There were three necklaces.

"Huh," Katey gasped. "Are these Nana's. I always wanted to see them, I heard so many stories about them."

Katherine then put one around her neck. "Nice?" We shook our heads. Katherine was beautiful and everything looked amazing on her. She then put another one onto her daughter. Katey lifted her hair to make it easier. Finally, she smiled at me, but I wouldn't move. It seemed like such an intimate moment I didn't even know why she was letting me witness this. I saw myself in the mirror, I was such a faker I wasn't even a real woman.

"Sabrina, turn around, these necklaces have been hiding in these boxes for years, and for what? Well now I know I have been saving them for this moment."

I turned around, moved my hair, and let her place the necklace around my neck. I felt a shiver run through my entire body, and then down my arms. I looked, it was silver with a pendant on it.

"It has a line from W. B. Yeats, an Irish poet. My mother and her two sisters were given these pendants by my grandfather when they left for America from Ireland, he never saw them again. I don't know which ones are who's, so really we all are each wearing the pendant of all three of them. My mother was the last one of the sisters to go, I inherited these."

She touched hers and she started to form tears in her eyes. I felt myself start to cry, I stayed quiet though, it was a beautiful moment. Katey read the back of the pendant to us. "Hearts are not had as a gift but hearts are earned." Then the two of us cried hearing Katey's voice.

Katey then took a picture with her phone of the three of us in the mirror. I'm sure I had tears in my eyes.

We came back down to be with the men, emotionally I was rung out. I had never felt like this before, I was a part of something bigger. I asked Katey to send me the picture, I gave her my number. During the dinner I constantly glanced at the three 'girls' on my phone, it made me extremely happy.

We were mostly quiet when we had dinner. It was nice. I kept on checking to make sure the pendant didn't fall as Terrell watched. I was looking over at Katey she was so perfect, I wished I could live here with her forever, I would be such a great big sister.

***

2019

Jennifer one of my next-door neighbors met me out in front of the Hut. She had been working here since it opened six years ago. We were probably the same age and we were complete opposites. She was a brunette with a dark complexion and was so much shorter than me even in her six-inch spikes, but we both had the same color and style nails.

My task was pretty easy, all I had to do was greet the customers and bring them to a table or the bar inside. My main job was to look sexy to draw in men, the more I flirted the happier both Jennifer and Victor were. I had to watch Jennifer and learn how to flirt and soon was able to catch people's eyes and lure them into the Hut. I loved all of the men's chat-up lines, it made me feel so sexy. I made sure I did a lot of touching and fawning, no one got away unscathed.

The bar was very crowded most of the time with us at the door, and with the college kids during spring break it was insane. My ass had bruises on it from all the pinching and grabbing. "You'll get used to it," Jennifer told me.

I got into a good routine during the next week. I was up at 8:00 AM, Salon at 9:30 AM, work at 12:00 PM, Text Lolly at 2:00 PM Break at 4:00 PM, and I was done around 8:00 PM and then I had to take care of Victors hard-on. He would threaten that I would have to suck the entire male staff, but I told him all I needed was help from the Mee Sisters and there wouldn't be a problem.

My outfits became a little more risque as I got more used to my body and the breast forms. The next Saturday I went for my appointment to the salon to do my nails, I wore one of my sexiest non-hostess dresses. It was black and nude and was so short it landed right below my crotch. I could barely sit or bend down without showing my beige panties. My legs looked incredible as I slipped on black opened-toe pumps. I blow-dried my hair straight and put on just a little makeup. I had a little watch on one wrist and a thick bangle on the other.

I stood outside of Lolly's salon, ready to go in, and put on my glasses. I hadn't seen much of Lolly all week which was fine with me.

I walked in and all the girls were happy to see me, I got so many comments about my dress. One of them led me into the nail technicians' booth. "Color today Sabrina?" It was Lolly, I got nervous again, thank god my voice was smooth. I showed her a swatch of the dress I was wearing that night. It was going to be red, bright red, and very sexy. "Ooh, I have the perfect color for that."

She brought over a darker red than the dress and painted my long nails and then toes.

"I have a surprise for you, Sabrina." Lolly then showed me a sheet with graphics on it. "These are temporary tattoos, give me your foot." I was a little taken aback but I let my foot sit in her lap, she took off my heels. "I think I'm going to put this on the back so maybe you should lay down."

I went and laid down on a vinyl bed they had set up. She put a sheet of the tattoo on the back of my ankle. "This will look hot with the right pair of heels." She told me.

After fifteen minutes I got up and slipped my heels back on. Lolly brought me to a full-length mirror and I spun around. Right on the back of my legs, right above my heels were two little bows. Very feminine.

"I chose the black one," She said, "So they match any shoes you put on, a woman needs lots of choices. I have a friend who can make them permanent if you like."

"How long do they last?" I asked in my higher-than-normal voice.

She smiled and said, "About a week, it will last until you are done at The Hut sweetie." And then she winked at me.

I don't know if it was because it was my wife who gave me such girlie tattoos or because I was finally feeling like a woman, but I was in flirt mode when I got to work that day. Every man that came to the door got to feel my long nails on his chest and smell my perfume. My tight red dress caught everyone's attention, even the ADD college boys. I had more offers for drinks than Jennifer and we started to make a competition of it. There was no way she was beating me, all the men after talking to me were quite hard and I wished I had time to take care of them all.

***

2012

Saying goodbye to the Price's was different this time, I felt I grew up a little. I was a more mature 'female' than when I entered the house. It was time to take control of my life. I had to tell Terrell I was transgendered, I couldn't keep this secret from him anymore. I was mature enough, to tell the truth.

"I rented a Motel room," I told him and looked up quickly to see his expression.

"Really. For our three-month anniversary?" He teased.

I wanted to say yes, just to be playful. Originally, I had no intention of ever having him come back into the Motel with me but some part of me changed in the Price's house. I felt a little stronger, I hoped it would last a while.

He drove a little faster knowing we would be alone in a room together. I always thought he could have invited me to his place but it never happened. He told me he had a big house with a great view. I would look incredible posing in front of an actual view.

He laughed and wasn't surprised when he realized it was the seedy Motel on the Strip. "I thought you lived NEAR here." He asked.

"I do, now come on. I am much sexier in a Motel you wait and see."

Once in the door, I dropped my pocketbook and Terrell grabbed me. We kissed in the dark, I felt him exploring my body with his big hands. "Let's find a light, I need to see your stockings baby."

I turned it on and then slowly lifted my dress. I held the hem just above the fancy elastic of the nylons. He watched me like I was a football highlights show.

"Take it out," I told him. "take it out for me."

He dropped his pants and shorts and then kicked off his shoes. He left everything in one pile. "It's out baby." He leered.

I turned my back to him and showed him the seams in my stockings. They were perfectly straight, I spent all afternoon getting it right. I brought the hem up to introduce him to my ass.

"Like?"

There was no answer but I felt him move behind me, his cock pushing against my back, and his lips kissing my neck and hair. I let him play with me while I ground my ass into him. I felt his hard cock pushing against me, so I turned around. He was now grinding against my female-looking front and belly. I grabbed his face and we kissed.

I wonder if Kiki would be proud of me making out with a man in a Motel room, and he was turning me on. The whole day was leading up to this, I was on a course to my future. I stopped to look at him while he still jabbed his cock at me. "I want to play with your cock like the first time we met," I whispered as seductive as I could muster. I really wanted him to fuck me but Kiki never got around to explaining how that would work. I definitely needed more girl lessons.

I grabbed his cock and led him to the bed. He sat on my left and I grabbed his cock with my right hand as he started to kiss me again.

In between kisses he spoke to me. "I had a great time tonight." He told me. "God your hands feel so good." I was happy getting ready to make him come. I was so hard in my panties I knew I didn't have long to wait either. I started to push his cock against him, rubbing my palm against it, getting friction from his own body. I pushed and pushed and suddenly he started to shoot all over his stomach and my dress, we were kissing as both of us came simultaneously. I was bouncing on the bed as I felt my girlie orgasm hit. I felt my panties moisten just like the first time I was with him when I didn't know his name. When I didn't know anyone.

He kissed me on the forehead and I slipped onto his naked lap, rubbing his cum into my stockings. He continued to play with my legs and hair as we talked. "Do you want to stay the night?" I asked him while I kissed his cheek and ear.

"I can't sugar, I gotta get up early." He called me sugar just like Kiki does.

"I have to tell you something." I looked at him as I slid off of his lap. I wanted a little distance when I told him this. "I, I have something important..."

"What just tell me it's okay.." He smiled and tried to reach for me but I moved a little more away.

I walked over to the mirror, it was darker in this part of the room. I could do this I thought to myself. Katherine and Katey have so much faith in me, I could do anything I thought as I held onto the pendant. I took a deep breath, looking at the girl in the mirror, the little girl.

"Um, Terrell... I'm transgendered." I turned around and he stood up, his hard cock now soft and lifeless hanging down onto his thigh. "I'm sorry I should have told you before."

He was uncomfortably quiet. "What? You're a dude? What the fuck!"

"No, it's not like that." I tried to reason with him, he was visibly angry with me. "Please do I look like a boy?"

He moved closer to me studying my body. I didn't expect him to be this angry. "He threw up his hands. "Don't give me this bullshit, are you a girl or not?"

"Well, not technically."

"Shit, how could you lie to me like this. This is so crazy, you are lucky I don't beat the fuck out of you." He stared at me and then got dressed. "This is some bad shit, you should of told me on the phone when you first called me."

"I, I didn't know we would be together this long... I'm sorry."

"Stop," He got up and made his way to the door. It slammed he was gone.

"Fuck!" I crawled crying onto the bed and called Kiki.

***

2019

Monday was my favorite day at The Hut. It was quieter and Victor let Jennifer and I finish at five. Once done we changed and then headed to the bar to hang with Maura and Minnie. They were turning into my favorite characters at The Hut, they were also the two that were most similar to me. I was hoping to have a job like them when I got older, they were so popular.

I was wearing the same black dress I had on Saturday when I went to Lolly's to get my nails and tattoos done. I wanted to match. I was already wearing black nail polish from my sojourn to the salon this morning and I was feeling extra spicy and sexy, I hoped everyone could see my little bows through my pantyhose, on my ankles. It had been an incredible experience working here this week, I just wished Kiki would answer her phone, I feel like she was avoiding me.

Jennifer and I were at the bar, my dress was so short that I was sitting with my panties and pantyhose on the stool. The dress draped around me, just a little. I had my legs crossed and was loving the feeling of the nylon as I scratched my fingernails on my thighs.

"Two gin martini's," I said to the Mee Sisters. " Thank you, girls."

"Martini excellent choice." I turned around to see where the deep dark voice was emanating from. I had to spin around and I was suddenly looking into a familiar face. "Hi." He said.

I was quiet as Jennifer turn around to watch us.

"I don't even get a hi?" He cocked his head.

"Um, no, hi. I'm sorry I'm just a little surprised." I was speaking but I didn't know what was coming out. It was Terrell. I haven't seen him since he left me in that seedy Motel years ago. "Um, how are you?"

"Good, good, very good now that I'm seeing you, I noticed you from upstairs. You have red hair again."

"Yes," I said. "Just recently."

"You are even more beautiful than I remembered, and I have a great memory. You know, you never answered any of my calls. I just wanted to say I was sorry."

I stopped him, I didn't want him bringing up the past. I was a different person now. "Please sit down with us, this is Jennifer, have a drink."

He said hello to Jen and then looked back at me. "Maybe some other time, but please, come with me." He then took my hand and I gave my purse to Jennifer. "I'm going to borrow her, but I promise to bring her back."

We went upstairs and he brought me over to a table. "Anne-Marie, Denise, this is my friend Sabrina." I held hands with the two women at the table. "Anne-Marie and I have been married for eight years, today, this is our anniversary. And this is our daughter." He put his hand on the girl's shoulder, she was about seventeen, eighteen, they definitely had her before they were married. And Terrell and I were definitely together while they were married.