Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down with them, it was nice, Terrell ordered us martinis and told his wife about teaching me how to drink one all those years ago.

Denise smiled at me and said. "I love your hair, it's lovely. Dad won't let me dye mine red until I'm older." She looked at him and I fell in love with her. I hoped her life just got better and better. The last time I was with Terrell we were with Katey and her family and a feeling of nostalgia swept over me. It was pretty powerful.

I was about to leave when Terrell spoke to me. "Please Sabrina stay, I want to tell you, we are friends with Katherine and Martin Price you know, still. Katey is all grown up. I always tell the story of the time in that restaurant. I was so proud of you."

"I love that story." His wife said. "I hope someday I can make Terrell as proud of me as he was of you all those years ago." She looked at her husband and he smiled. "Can you tell us again?"

Terrell smiled and looked at me. "It's your story do you want to tell it?"

It WAS my story but I wanted to hear what he had told them in the past. Plus I only told it once before, to Kiki. "It's your story too," I told him. I couldn't believe I was anticipating and smiling.

And then he started. "We were at a restaurant in Malibu, an expensive seafood restaurant, cause that's how I rolled back then." They laughed, they have heard this before. "Sabrina was all dressed up, she was beautiful, she was blonder then and the staff couldn't keep their eyes off of her. I had to get her out of the bar because the bartender was so smitten, he was messing up all of our drinks. Haha."

"What did you have to eat?" His daughter asked.

"Well I ordered because Sabrina told me she would eat anything, absolutely anything, but she didn't eat that MUCH." They laughed again. "But, we had martinis of course." He held up his glass and I held up mine and we looked at each other as we sipped. I purposely made a show of it, concentrating very hard. "And she learned the correct way." He winked at me. "Then because she had all those martinis running through her system she HAD to use the ladies' room. I remember she asked the waitress... 'Oh excuse me miss I'm so sorry but I have to fix my lipstick." He said that in a little girl's voice. And I laughed. "Because beautiful women do not go to the bathroom. Remember that Denise. Beautiful women fix their makeup."

They were loving this story, and I was enjoying myself immensely. I wish I have known Terrell all these years.

"Okay so now comes the important part," Mary-Anne mentioned.

"That's right," Terrell continued. "Sabrina was gone, only a couple of minutes and I heard a bang like someone dropped something on a table. Cutlery sounded like it was flying against the walls. More things fell, a chair, I don't know, so I got up and walked out of the room I was in to investigate. Suddenly I saw a blur, Sabrina ran into the dining room next to the one we were in. I moved and glanced in. She was holding this little girl around the waist. I was suddenly a little panicky. I didn't know what was happening. I thought Sabrina knew them. And then the little girl coughed."

"Thank God." Denise breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at me.

"Her mother grabbed her before she fell. I then ran in and held on to Sabrina, she was completely white, well she is white, but she was whiter." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"I remember very little after that," I told the table.

"Well, I remember," Terrell said, "All of a sudden two firemen and Martin came running through the door, we moved out of the way as they checked on the little girl."

"Katey" Denise added.

"That's right, Katey, so we moved out of the room and back into ours, of course, we ordered more martinis. God, I was so nervous." He laughed. "And then Mr. Price and one of the firemen came in telling us that, because Sabrina moved so fast, she saved little Katey's life. The firemen would have been too late, Katey would have lost too much oxygen, who knows what would have happened."

We took another sip of our martinis as Terrell finished the story. "And then it was over. Sabrina asked if it was a dream. Sometimes I think it was, and then we left and went in the car. The people at the restaurant couldn't do enough for us."

"Oh," I added, "we had these desserts in a cup. I think it was flan or something."

"Did we?" Terrell asked me. "That's right we walked out with a bag. The restaurant gave them to us as a thank you. I think I brought them home and ate them myself. They were quite good. Haha." We all laughed again. "And that was it, the end, happily ever after."

Denise grabbed my hand. "Thank you for saving Katey, we hang out all the time." Then she started to tear up. I held her hand tighter, I couldn't see, my eyes became so blurry.

"Do you really see her?" I asked Terrell.

He shook his head. "We do, all the time. She's doing great." I was so glad everyone has had a nice life, but I had to go, I felt I was imposing, plus I was about to cry.

Terrell stood up with me and I kissed him goodbye and I hugged the others.

"Thank you for telling me that story," I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Your story," Denise told me. "And thank you for giving my father his BEST story."

Terrell grabbed my arm. "Can you give me your number, we should all get together." Everyone agreed. I gave it to him. Maybe we would have more stories together in the future.

"I'm working here for the next couple of days, come visit me again, I'm free after eight." I knew I was even closer to crying. I had to go.

We said goodbye once more and I was thinking of going back to my room, but I realized I should get back to Jennifer. I didn't want to think about the past right now. I then wondered if Katey was as old as Terrell's daughter. I guess the past has a crazy way of catching up to you. I started to wonder about a lot of things as I put my hand to my breasts trying to feel for the non-existent pendant.

***

2012

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, he just left angry, I'm fine," I told her.

Kiki stood up from the Motel bed. 'What were you thinking? Why would you call this jerk in the first place?"

"I don't know. He's not a jerk."

"And why wouldn't you tell me." She turned around. "Look at me, why didn't you just tell me, we could have done this together. This is my territory."

"I didn't want you to know how much I wanted a man, I didn't want you to think I was just a sissy slut."

Kiki laughed, "Now you need to be Miss prim and proper in my eyes. I know you, you are just like me. Remember we were the two whores on the floor waiting for men to cum on us, ha. That was fun, it was just for us no one else."

She then sat down on the bed with me, making me get up to sit next to her. She looked at me and moved the hair out of my eyes. "He's married you know."

"What?" I looked at her. "How, how do you know."

Kiki shrugged, "He's even got a kid. I called him. I called him when we got home that night after the first time at the theater. His number is still on my phone. I should tell his wife he's a dick."

"No," I begged, "don't say anything, he was so nice to me. I hate to think I was the other woman. He should have told me that, now I feel worse."

"Like you were so fruitful with information. Well forget about him, Sabrina, there are plenty of men in this world who will want you for who you are. You can't settle for one jerk without trying some of the other competition." She wiped my eyes and shook her head. "You might look like a sophisticated woman... but you sugar, are still a little girl." She kissed my forehead.

I wanted to tell her that I felt like a little girl whenever I looked in the mirror, any mirror, but I couldn't. We fell asleep in the messy Motel bed, not waking up until the cleaning woman woke us.

***

The next night I went to the Price's house and slipped the pendant into the mailbox. I couldn't accept it. I couldn't even accept myself. I wrote a note on a post-it. 'Katherine, Thank you for everything, keep safe. Love Sabrina.' I walked here, it was so far, but I needed time to think. Kiki wanted me to get on with my life but she was leaving me soon, obviously, I wasn't good on my own. I needed a lot of help.

***

'Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Oh, that's where I belong'

Well for me Soulville was officially closed for the season, I wasn't ever going to go there again.

After my affair with Terrell ended I could tell Kiki was ready for me to have another adventure, but I wasn't ready, it was only a week prior. Once again we were perched on our high heels and in short skirts at the mall. I was wearing a peach sleeveless top showing all types of cleavage. I had on a leather mini skirt with a zipper opened halfway up my leg. My heels were nude six-inch pumps with an ankle strap and I had a matching bag. To top it all off I had a wide-brimmed beige hat. I loved wearing hats, Kiki always said I looked cute and could easily pull it off. She was wearing a similar outfit all in black and we were in our regular spot having coffee.

"Kiki I don't feel so good, I miss Katey and the Price's," I told her. I hadn't talked to them since the night she gave me the pendant. I wish I had it on now, I kept on touching my neck imagining that it was still there and I was going to lose it. I didn't even have their number Terrell always made the phone calls. I did have Katey's but I blocked it then deleted it. I didn't think I should keep it, just in case I got tempted to call.

"Well don't worry about that now. Here comes tall dark and handsome and he's heading this way. Oh and he looks like he has a friend for me." Kiki giggled and I pulled my hat down. It was the man we usually saw in the morning, I had to hide, I got so nervous when he was around. I heard Kiki talking and unfortunately looked up and right into the eyes of my former fantasy man. Little did he know that I use to go to bed with him on my mind imagining he was exploring inside my panties.

"Hi." He said to me with his hand outstretched. I could feel myself blushing as I smiled and tried to wish him away.

"Sabrina! Say hello.. now." She scolded me and then said to the guys. "She's a little shy around gorgeous men, haha."

I just gave him my hand. My beautiful hand with long french manicured nails. I was so glad we had them done this morning. I had to hide them from my mother and sister but it was now totally worth it.

"Great to finally meet you, I'm Roman." He then turned and said. "And this is Troy."

Kiki held my shoulder and moved close. "I ran into Roman here yesterday, I told him he had to meet you. That you were getting over a hard breakup, haha." She started giggling as the two men sat down. It took me a while to warm up and get used to talking to a man again especially one that I use to fantasize about, but once I did I could tell Roman was very happy. I took off my hat and pulled out my compact to check my hair. He was watching me, so I smiled, and I could tell he was liking the view very much.

We ended up going out for some wine and cheese to a place across from the mall, for lunch. I was starting to enjoy being out on a double date. Roman must have thought I was a shy and quiet little girl, cause I just listened to his voice. Kiki and Troy were getting along very well and she kept on touching his arm or chest so I decided I would try that too. Roman said something funny and I playfully tapped his arm. I left it there for a second and then there was movement in my panties. Maybe I was ready to move on from Terrell and the Price's or more importantly, maybe I wasn't.

Roman was looking at my fingers and he said, "Your nails are beautiful and so long." He then held my palm against his. My hands were so tiny against his massive one. This was a man.

We couldn't stay long, I had to get back to Kiki's house to change before our mothers came home. I had to take off my press-on nails. We were going out to dinner tonight. Tomorrow morning Kiki and her mother were leaving for Hawaii and my mother wanted to take everyone out to dinner. Everyone including some of my sisters and their families. It will be the first time we were all together in years.

I made tentative plans for the weekend with Roman. Saturday night would be our big date, but Kiki would already be gone. I loved the idea that I had another date with a man, a younger man who wasn't thinking about kids, or marriage, or genders, or anything other than sex. But I knew it would never take place. I didn't give him my number, this was it for Sabrina, she was moving further and further away from Soulville.

***

2019

My time at the bar was winding down, I was going to miss it terribly. It was already Saturday, officially my last day.

I went to Marie's salon and she redid some of my extensions. I had her dye my eyebrows the same color. She went with me to Lolly's Salon and we picked out a perfect dark red to color my nails. I had a different color every time I left here. They also cleaned my piercings and I put in my first golden hoops for my pierced ears. Lastly, I had the temporary tattoo touched up with a little red in the bows. I felt fantastic and feminine, I didn't even wear my glasses into the salon. I didn't really care about Lolly anymore.

For my last day, I wore the low-cut red dress that Kiki used to wear when something special was going on at The Hut. It was sleeveless and long with slits running up to the middle of my thigh. Marie touched up my boobs to make them look perfect. I wore tan pantyhose instead of nude, and six-inch open-toed heels. My fingernails and toes were matching. Marie and I looked into one of my mirrors as she brushed my hair again, I felt like Kate Winslet with my long red hair. Lastly, I sprayed on some perfume and then the two of us went to the stairs to start work. Before we got down I thanked her and hugged her. There was no way I would have gotten through these last couple of weeks without her.

As I made my way down I ran into Victor. "Wow, I am going to miss you more than you can imagine, do you know a replacement? Haha."

I grabbed his hand and went back up to my apartment. "Come on," I told him. "Last time to have your manhood on my lips." I smiled and we went up to the room. I didn't mind this, it kept me in good practice. Now when I find a man I could love I knew he would be getting head from a professional. Ha.

I always made him take a shower before I sucked him off, but it was early, how sweaty could he have gotten. I tore down his sweats and started to kiss his cock. He put his hands on my head as I got comfortable on my knees. I was able to get his entire cock in my mouth now without gagging. Soon my lips were touching the forest of hair above his dick.

"You are spoiling me, no woman will ever be able to blow me as good as you do." He was still so crass but I didn't care I was getting what I wanted from him too. It didn't take long until his cock was shooting his sperm all over my face and inside my mouth. I just gave myself a slight rub and I started cumming too. I got a washcloth and cleaned us both up. I wanted to look perfect on my last day and I chased him out, I was going to be late and I wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

***

I made my way to the front, I was feeling fearless. My dress was so hot and I knew the men were going to be very happy with my appearance. When I took my break three hours later, I went and sat at the bar with Maura and Minnie. I drank iced tea since I was still working and I decided to flirt.

There were three college-aged men on the other side of the bar, all big, tall, and blond, they couldn't keep their eyes off of me. I decided whichever one talked to me first, I would let him make love to me. It was a game I played, I played it all the time in my imagination, I couldn't believe I was still a virgin.

I smiled at one of the men and Maura sent a drink over to me. "This is from hot stuff over there in the Michigan shirt. It's Alize on the rocks."

I smiled, "Really, What am I twenty-one again?" I asked Maura to send him over.

"Hi," He said. "I'm Craig, from Flint."

"Well hi Craig from Flint, I'm Sabrina. Sit down." I patted the chair next to me and we clinked our glasses together. I have wanted to do this for the last two weeks. I wanted a man to pick me up in the bar. I wanted to be a slut again.

We talked for about fifteen minutes but my break was coming to an end. Craig kept on looking over to his friends, making sure they knew he was getting over on a hot Malibu woman.

I moved very close to my college man and whispered in his ear. "I have a room right up those stairs." As I pointed behind us. "Do you want to make love to me?" I then started to rub his manhood. "I will need you hard if you say yes."

"Uh, yes, fer sure yes, whenever you're ready." He stood up, he was hard.

I flicked my hair over my shoulder and blew a kiss to Maura and Minnie as they shook their heads. Probably surprised at what I was up to.

"Follow me, lover boy." I took his hand and made it up the stairs to my apartment. I didn't care that everyone was watching. I was horny I needed a man. It's happened before, being horny, not having a man. I got to my door and leaned against it. I then grabbed him and pulled his body to me. I was an older woman coming on to this younger man. It was so hot. We made out for a while as he ground his hard cock into me. I started to play with him and then whispered in his ear. "Before we start, I have a little secret. Is that okay?"

He looked at me. "I'm sure everything would be okay." He was so hard. I opened the door and we spilled in. I led him to the couch and I stood in front of him.

I opened the slit in my dress to reveal my pantyhose and legs. "Do you like?" I asked as seductive as I could.

"Yeah." and he tried to grab me, but I had to tell him something first.

I moved away, and I showed him my panties, my tight red panties they were buried below my pantyhose. "Do you like?"

"Yeah, of course, you are so hot."

I sat on his lap. "Technically I am not a woman, is that okay?"

"Really? Wow." He then shrugged his shoulders and kissed my neck. "That's okay, what do I care." he then started rubbing my fake boobs.

I thought that would go a slightly different way. "Ha.." I laughed, becoming very happy and excited.

His hands were all over me. My ass was pushing on his cock which was straining to get out of his pants.

I then stood up. "Let me see your body, boy," I asked him. He ripped off all his clothes in seconds. He was completely naked. "Turn around let's see what we have to work with." He turned around, he was gorgeous. Why did I wait so long to have a hot collegiate enter my room?

I took off my dress, I was standing in my heels and pantyhose. "I will be right back, make us some drinks," I said and pointed to a makeshift bar. I then went into the bedroom to change. I came out in black thigh highs, black crotchless panties, and a matching nightie. I had on six-inch pumps. He was drinking and naked on the couch.

I stood in front of him. "Do you still like?"

His cock answered for him, and he came and took me in his arms. We made out for a while, then I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. he was amazed I was able to take his whole cock inside. I loved the feel of him on my lips, my big college boy. Before he got too excited I stood up and brought him to my bedroom. I got on all fours on the bed. He then started licking my backside. I was quite clean, I used an enema every afternoon because I thought I was a slut, but apparently, I wasn't. Until now.

I felt his tongue inside me, loosening me up. I fell on the bed and we rolled around kissing and rubbing each other's bodies. My mouth tasted his chest and nipples. I then gave him the KY and he put some inside me as I greased up his cock. I got back on all fours and he started to put his dick into me.