Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, hold on. What's your name again?" I asked.

"Craig."

"Oh my god, Craig you feel so good don't stop." And he didn't. He fucked me on all fours, he fucked me while I was laying down on my side, he fucked me bent over the edge of the bed. I was in heaven. Finally, I laid on my back and he entered me again. He slid right in, he didn't pass go, he didn't collect two hundred dollars. He was in. I felt his body against mine. he leaned down and kissed me, and I let him. We made out slow and sloppy his tongue all over me.

"Sabrina your pussy feels so good. So good and tight. I think you're a girl."

I smiled hearing him call my hole a pussy and me a girl, he was a perfect lover. He even remembered my name. The more he pushed the more excited I became, soon he started bucking so hard I thought he would break me. Then he started to cum inside me.

"Oh my god, Craig that feels incredible." And it did, I felt him running through my system, I felt some slip out of my hole. We kissed a little more and he whispered thank you in my ear. We laid down together, it was so nice. He treated me like a woman. The first man to fuck my ass, but I had to get back to work. Why would I wait for my last day to do this, I had so many opportunities.

"Can I see you again?" He asked.

"I don't think so, this is my last day on the job, but I will always remember you." I kissed him one more time and then threw him out of bed.

***

It was a wonderful day. I was waving to everyone who passed in their cars, some guys we knew even beeped and we made them come in to say goodbye in person. The whole place was crowded by 4:00 PM, it was also the last day of spring break.

Terrell and his family came in around five-thirty for dinner, I was happy to see them. Denise his daughter had striking red hair, she looked so beautiful. I gave her a big hug, I was so excited and made someone take pictures of us together.

Later on, when Lolly's Salon closed the girls from next door came over. Victor let me finish early and I sat with them at the bar. I made Terrell come down and teach them all how to drink a martini with me.

Maura laughed at the ones who made a face at the taste. "Come on girls, drink up. And don't swallow the olives you whores." She would tell them. I was having a great time. Then Lolly came in. If Kiki was here she would say; 'Here comes Lully, the mood and the music is going to change as she sweeps by.' but unfortunately it didn't.

She walked right up to me. She liked Sabrina much more than my male self. "So I'm guessing Sabrina is here to stay?"

"What?" I yelled over the loud music, if there was a time for a lull or a little hold music this was it.

"Stop," She hit my boobs, "Like I didn't know who you were, you must think I'm stupid. Kiki and I planned this whole freaking thing weeks ago. She said you needed a big change. Well, now you got it."

I didn't know what to say, what did they plan? This party? My nail appointments? The crazy two-week job I had to take... It was totally feasible, what was I thinking it was totally set up and I was kind of relieved. I got closer to her ear, "Kiki won't even talk to me." I told her knowing she couldn't hear me anyway. She just shrugged her shoulders. I hugged her, though I could tell she didn't like it, and she went to go hang out with her employees. She liked them so much more than me, and I was fine with that.

I was mingling a little more with Jennifer when Terrell came up to me. "Let's go outside for a minute."

"Okay," I said and told Jen I would be right back.

I was glad to get out of the loudness of the bar. Once outside in front of the Hut I stretched and threw my hands up in the air, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off of me. Lolly and Kiki the worst of friends got together and gave me a real twenty-eighth birthday present. Terrell and I were talking when he told me he had to show me something. We turned the corner, there was a car running and the doors were open. When we got close a man and woman got out and walked towards us.

"Sabrina!" The woman yelled and ran to me, it was Katherine, I haven't seen her in so long. I hugged her and I felt myself start to cry. Soon her husband was next to me with his arms around us. Katherine still held me and she looked up into my eyes. "God, dear you are absolutely glowing, you have blossomed into a beautiful young lady.

Terrell was still behind me. "I'll see y'all a little later when you get back to the party." He then walked back to the bar.

I looked at the Price's I was so happy to see them, I think they were even happier to see me. Katherine pulled out something from her pocket, wrapped in tissue. "Dear, you forgot this." It was the Irish pendant. I turned around and held my hair so she could put it on me. I wasn't a little girl anymore as I lifted it and read it, 'Hearts are not had as a gift but hearts are earned.' I started to tear up as I leaned down to hug her again.

"I was heartbroken when I found it in the mailbox all those years ago." She said.

I looked at her. "I will never break your heart again, I'm sorry." She hugged me, and we heard her husband call.

"Come on, get in the car you two," Martin said and we sat in the back.

Her husband drove just a couple of blocks and then we got out. Katherine held my hand as she led me down the busy Malibu block. We walked into a storefront. It was then I noticed a huge banner hanging from the ceiling. KATEY PRICE WORKS EXHIBITION 2009-2019. I turned and looked at the Prices. This was a gallery showing Katey's artwork. I saw the painting she made of my blurred hands on the wall. When Katey walked up to me I held on to her from fear of falling. She was so tall, almost as tall as me, with flaming red hair.

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Little Katey Price, you are such a beautiful woman."

"Almost as beautiful as you." She was also wearing her pendant I heard it clink against mine.

Katey wasn't little anymore.

***

2019

"Hawaii looks incredible from up here," I said.

"Everything looks incredible from up here." She said, "Look at these heels." I tried but they were somewhere under her tray and probably under the seat in front of her.

Katey leaned back and lifted her hair, she had so much. She shook her head and stretched as her red hair hid her face. "I can't wait to meet Kiki, I'm going to call her Katherine just to bother her."

"She'll like that," I told her.

"How long do you think she will let us stay with her before we drive her crazy?"

"Probably an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Wait 'til she sees how many dresses we've brought, she is going to assume we are in for the long haul and freak a little. But maybe not, sometimes she surprises me."

"I can't wait 'til we start working with her that's going to be fun. I hope there's room for me to paint."

"Maybe we will meet a couple of men with a bigger house that we can move into. I'm sure two redheads can make some Hawaiians very happy."

"Maybe." Katey looked for her shoes again. "I can't believe she called her new restaurant Soulville, what a crazy name."

"Yeah, maybe."

***

'Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Show me the way to go home

(The way to go home)

Show me the way

To get to Soulville, baby

Oh, that's where I belong'

The End