The Making of Brii Jones

Story Info
Fired for looking at porn, wife transforms him into woman.
69.4k words
4.52
35.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I know this is incredibly long. You are free to read it or not. I hope you enjoy it!)

"Mr. Jones, can you come into the conference room, please?" asked my bosses' boss, Mr. Abramson. I quickly closed the internet pages I was looking at, and followed him to the conference room. Seated at the table were two stern-looking middle aged women with a stack of papers.

"Mr. Jones, what would you say you've been working on for the last two hours?" one asked.

"Um, well, I've been working on requirements for the new portal, and some content migration as well," I stammered.

"Well, it appears to us as though you've been doing something else. I have a report of the sites you've been visiting, and some search terms such as...(she scanned the list, raising her eyebrows and looking disgusted) 'bondage'. What do you have to say about that?"

My face got instantly red. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized. "I promise I won't do it again!"

The lady replied, "We have a very strict 'acceptable use' policy that you were made aware of before you accepted this position. We might consider giving you a warning if you were a full time employee, but you are a contractor. We have no choice in this matter. Go clean out your desk, and we'll show you to the front door." Mr. Abramson led me back to my desk.

"Do you have any questions?" he asked.

"No sir," I said meekly, as I packed my things and left. I immediately called my boss and told him what had happened at the client site. He said he would talk to his boss, but was pretty sure there was nothing he could do.

Oh my God, what would I tell my wife if they fired me? I drove around a few hours, since it was mid-afternoon. My wife called, since I was running late, and I told her I'd be home soon. I called my boss back, and he told me they were letting me go, effective immediately.

Shit! My heart sank. I drove around another thirty minutes and went home. My wife Angie could tell something was wrong immediately. "What's wrong, baby?" she asked.

"I was fired," I said.

"What? Why?" she exclaimed.

"Well, you know that assignment I took at that financial client. They had a really strict internet usage policy, and I think what happened was I was on that shopping site you always go to...and...it's been giving us some weird 'suggestions' since you ordered '50 Shades of Grey,' and they fired me. Zero tolerance."

"Oh....I'm sorry dear!" she said. "But, on the bright side, let's be honest. They hadn't given you a raise in five years and your boss was kind of a dick anyway. That job wasn't going anywhere. I'm actually kind of glad," she smiled.

"That's it? I thought to myself. I got off easy!" "I'll start looking tomorrow," I promised her.

"Take your time, Brian baby. I have my interview in a few days, for that promotion, so we'll be ok."

Angie was interviewing for a regional manager position at one of those big-box shipping/copying/office supply stores. The promotion would be a nice raise, but certainly not enough for me to be unemployed long-term. It was also my understanding that it would not take effect for six months, as the person currently holding the job was moving up, and his new position was not open until then.

We spent the rest of the evening talking about her day, and how she felt about the upcoming interview. The next morning, I rolled over in time to kiss her good bye. Once she was gone, I sat down at the computer. I meant to look for jobs, I really did. Unfortunately, old habits die hard. I started looking at some of my favorite topics: female domination, strapons, sissy slaves, feminization, breast implants for sissies...all kinds of twisted stuff. I basically spent the next few days doing the same thing, masturbating to porn and not looking for work. The morning of her interview, Angie work up early and got ready. I got in the shower, and took a really long time, as I always do. She yelled in that she was leaving, I said "Good luck" and I heard her leave. About ten or fifteen minutes later I heard the phone ring. I saw it was her, so I answered.

"Honey, I'm at the car place, I need you to come get me" she cried.

"What's wrong, are you ok?" I asked.

"I am, but your car is totaled!" she said.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Honey, please just come and get me, I need to get to my interview" she said.

I started running around the room, looking for clothes to throw on, but my closet and drawers were empty. "What the fuck? Where the fuck are my clothes??" I yelled.

"What are you talking about?" she said. "Just get here, please!!!"

"In what?? What the hell?"

"Just throw on something of mine; you'll just be in the car, who cares? Get here, please!" she cried.

I hung up and rummaged around for a second. My wife is casual, but sexy. She doesn't keep any slouchy clothes. I saw a pink pair of sweatpants with "Pink" in white lettering on the butt. I am 5'4' and my wife is 5'8", so I had to roll the waist a bit, which made it even more feminine. There was also a white, low cut "Pink" tee shirt, that was about as masculine as it was going to get, so I put that on as well. She likes to wear her shirts short, so it wasn't too big on me, but her C cup breasts had stretched it out a bit in a way which I obviously did not, so that looked a bit ridiculous. Pink flip flops were my only choice for footwear, so I made do and got in the car.

She was standing outside the dealership, obviously distraught, and when she saw me, she ran to the car. Before I could say anything she said "My, my, don't you look cute?" with a wink and smile. Then she just started talking a blue streak. About the accident, about the interview, I couldn't get a word in edgewise. When I dropped her off, she kissed my cheek and pinched my nipple. "Be a good girl until I get home, ok?" she giggled.

"What about my clothes?" I yelled as she walked away.

I drove home and ran inside so no one would see me. I sat down at the computer, and figured since I was already wearing women's clothes, to look up some more porn. There were a lot of updates to my favorite sites, so I watched a few hours of videos and then moved on to the fiction websites.

I texted Angie a few times, to see how the interview went, and to ask about my clothes. She did not respond. Worry started to set in, so I tried one more time in desperation and she finally responded.

"I got the promotion! Let's celebrate when I get home. I need you to put on what's hanging in the far left corner of my closet."

I ran upstairs and looked: It was a pink satin and lace baby doll. "No way," I texted back.

"I know you want to...." she responded.

"I don't want to," I replied.

"Check you e mail," she responded.

Intrigued, I logged into my e mail account, and saw a message from her titled "You want to."

Dear Mrs. Jones

Thank you for contacting me regarding your husband's recent termination for viewing unauthorized content at work. I assure you, that while I don't usually grant such requests, I sympathize with your position and if I were in it, I would want this information. The searches your husband did with company equipment and on company time are as follows: breast implants, femdom, feminization, bondage, sissy, slave, stripper heels, butt plug, jeweled anal plug, nipple clamps, strapon, dominatrix, and mistress.

It's clear that your husband has some kind of issue. I hope this helps you.

Sincerely Rachel Johnson, HR

Her next text was: I will be home in ten minutes, and you'd BETTER be dressed as I commanded.

My heart sank in my chest again. Although part of me was a bit excited to put on the sexy lingerie, the bigger part of me was very worried about what was going to happen next and also very embarrassed to have my wife read that list, and to see me wearing her lingerie. Angie came in the door a few minutes later. She looked me up and down with an amused look on her face, and stopped to stare at the erection that was making a tent in the baby doll. "Looks like someone's excited," she laughed as she went upstairs. She came back down and handed me a matching pink thong. "This should help with that little problem," she said as she tossed it to me. I quickly bent down to put on the thong. As I straightened up, I felt a knee in my gut, and I fell to the ground. My hands were quickly cuffed behind my back, and I heard Angie tell me to get to my feet. "You sick FUCK!" she yelled, as she yanked down the thong in the front. I saw a flash of metal in her hands, and before I knew it, she had locked my cock into a chastity device.

"I don't need to tell you what THAT is," she stated, as she stepped back. "All that sick shit you've been looking at online, you know all about those, right, sissy?" "Here's the deal," she continued. "I am shocked and hurt by what you've done. We are married, you bastard, what the fuck? You lost your job over internet porn? And really sick shit at that! And here's the thing, you haven't stopped! I had cameras installed this morning while you were taking me to work. And what have you been doing? Whacking your little dick to porn all day! You want someone to turn you into a bitch and fuck you? That's so fucking sick. Like I said, I had cameras installed, so I can watch your every move. I also changed all the bank account passwords and took your wallet. You have no car, and you have no male clothes, I got rid of them all. Your phone can only call me. You will need to prove to me that I should keep you around. I am hurt by your betrayal and I'm pissed. And disgusted. You're fucking sleeping on the couch. And it's 'Mistress Angie', from now on, asshole! Good night!"

The next day I awoke late and Angie was already gone. She texted me and told me there would be a delivery and that I had better answer the door. She told me I could put on what was on the bed, if I preferred. I saw that it was the "Pink" shirt and sweatpants from the day before. I decided that was better than the baby doll, so I put them on. There was a knock at the door, but I decided to ignore it. I didn't see any cameras, and I decided to call her bluff. That was a big mistake. She immediately texted me: Big mistake asshole. You need to prove to me that I should keep you around. You failed the first test. Get the package off the porch and put it on.

The package was light, so I figured it couldn't be too bad. I opened it up and took out a pair of black yoga pants. I put them on, and my phone buzzed again: Good girl. There is a yoga workout video in the DVD player and a protein shake in the fridge. Do the workout and drink the shake. An hour later, I had completed the tasks, and I received another text: Good girl. Shower and put on the baby doll and a clean pink thong.

I did as I was told. It was tough to roll those tight yoga pants off my sweaty body, but I managed. The shower warmed up quickly, and I hopped in and looked around. My only options were her body wash and her shampoo, so I lathered and rinsed my hair. Her shampoo had a flowery, feminine smell. Next, I lathered up my loofa with her body wash and covered my body in soap. It burned a bit, and I looked down to see that what little body hair I had, had been washed down the drain! I'd read about this in some of my stories, and now it had happened to me! I toweled off my newly hairless body and put on the baby doll and thong, as directed. Her next text told me to kneel by the front door until she got home.

Angie arrived home several hours later. My knees were so sore, but after what had already happened to me, and how mad she still was, I figured I needed to stay in line or be out on my ass! The door opened, and Angie stared down at me with contempt and then slapped me in the face. She raised her hand to do it again, and I instinctively reached up to stop her.

"Big mistake, asshole!" she yelled, as she grabbed my wrist and twisted it hard and put it behind my back. I felt the cool steel of the cuffs encircle my wrists again, and knew I was trapped. "You'll wear those until you learn your fucking place," she growled. "I will slap you, or do whatever I fucking want to you, for as long as I want, do you understand?"

"Yes...yes..." I stammered.

She grabbed the chain between the cuffs and pulled me to my feet. She pulled me quickly through the living room and over to the couch. Then she sat down and put me over her lap. The baby doll was lifted, and the air hit my newly smooth, hairless ass. Angie ran her hands over my ass a few times. "What a nice, smooth, girlish ass, you sissy bitch," she laughed. "Too bad it's about to turn red." The next thing I knew, she began to rain down many, hard, angry blows on my ass.

"Ow!! OWWW!!" Stop!!" I cried. I flailed and squirmed and tried to get free. In fact, I almost fell off her lap.

Angie then shifted so that I was between her legs, so that I was over one knee, and locked into place with her other leg. That, on top of the cuffs, ensured that I was not going anywhere! The blows continued, for what felt like eternity. I continued to scream and cry, to no avail.

"Angie...Angie....please!! I'm sorry! You're hurting me!!" I cried.

"I'm hurting YOU!! That's rich," she said. I felt one huge barrage of swats, and then she just broke down and cried. "I...I don't even fucking know what to do with you..." she cried. She took my handcuffs off, tossed me on the floor, and stomped up to bed, with tears in her eyes.

I felt awful, and was at a loss as to what to do. I curled up on the couch and fell asleep, but did not sleep well, due to the guilt. The next morning, I awoke early, made her breakfast, and waited silently. She ate breakfast, smiled a bit, and went to work. She texted me to let me know there would be another delivery. I went upstairs to the bed to see what my alternative to the baby doll was. On the bed was a white and pink, low cut, Playboy shirt, with the bunny logo, and a very tiny pair of Playboy sweat shorts with the bunny on the butt. Couple that with the fact that I now had no hair on my legs, and I was really in trouble when the delivery person showed up! There wasn't much time to think about it, though as I heard the doorbell ring. I hesitated, but decided not to make it any worse for myself. I opened the door, and saw a big strong dude outside. I'm sure he sees this all the time, but he still grinned. "I lost a bet with my wife" I lied.

"Whatever man, come on out, your wife said you had to help me unload this."

I went out to the truck and saw the package. It wasn't big; she probably was just doing it to embarrass me. I bent down to pick it up, and the shorts slide down to expose the thong.

"Wow, man nice underwear," he laughed.

My face was beet red, and I ran back inside with the package. My phone read "HAHAHA that was priceless! You were so embarrassed. That's a small taste of how I feel, you loser! Furthermore, I will leave you a daily project, on top of just regular daily and weekly chores. Each evening you will watch porn for as long as I tell you. I have no real interest in the specifics, just want you to suffer since you can't finish. I will most likely be upstairs, but I may drop in on you from time to time. Inside the package, you will find a nail kit. Go online, watch some non porn videos for once, and learn how to do your nails."

The package did contain a whole bunch of things with which I was unfamiliar. I knew the nail polish, but the rest of the stuff was foreign. Online videos were a huge help, and after a LOT of work and re-work, I had done a pretty nice job and had some really long, bright, pink fingernails and toenails. The clock indicated that Angie would be off work soon, so I fixed a nice dinner and had it on the table when she got home. She walked in, and smiled, and quietly ate her dinner. After I cleaned up, I grabbed some leftovers for myself, and then timidly approached her.

"I'm...I'm done with dinner. What would you like me to do now?" I asked.

"My instructions were very clear. I want you to sit down and watch some porn," she stated matter-of-factly. "Strip down to your thong," she added.

It sounded so weird to hear her say that. I had kept my porn habit hidden for so long, and now this? It was so strange, but I went over and opened up a video site. Since she'd be in and out of the room, I decided to go for something that normal guys would watch: big boobs. That's what normal guys like, right? I typed in 'big boobs' and watched a few of those. I typed in 'lesbians' and watched a few of those too. After a bit, I felt her presence, and looked over my shoulder.

"Really? 'Lesbians'? 'Big boobs'?" she laughed. "Maybe lesbians if you see yourself as one of the girls, or big boobs if you're the one with the big boobs," she continued. "That's how your mind works. You're imaging you ARE them. Get back to what you usually watch," she said. Defeated, I typed in "femdom strapon" and pulled up the first video. It was of a large-breasted woman in a tiny thong string bikini. She called herself 'mistress' but did not say her name. She spoke directly to the camera as she began to ass-fuck a bent over male with a rather good sized strapon. Her slave was also busy with a dildo in his mouth, for good measure.

"That appears to be more to your thing," Angie commented. "It's really toooo bad that your little dick is all locked up, and can't get hard," she cooed. She reached down to fondle it through the silky satin of my thong. I moaned as my poor cock ran into its metal prison. "I want to watch you rub it. Rub your poor imprisoned cock over your silky, girly underwear with your long pink fingernails," she whispered.

The video continued, and I was in a combination of heaven and hell. It turned me on to see how much the mistress treated him as a prop for her speech on female domination. In fact, she only addressed him a few times, that I counted. She did a couple of times to reposition him to give the camera a better angle of his humiliation. There was also the time she chastised him because he dropped the dildo she had commanded him to suck, and she wanted that back in his mouth. Other than that, she pounded him for about eleven minutes while she expounded upon the virtues of female domination. The way she moved her hips, and owned that cock, like it was really a part of her, was amazing. The way her large breasts bounced in that tiny string bikini top as she tugged on her helpless slave's cock leash and laughed at him was more than I could take. I was in agony, because left to my own devices, I would have finished myself off minutes ago, but I had no choice.

I looked at the status bar, and saw that the movie was almost over. The mistress then pushed the triangles of her top to the side, laughed, looked at the camera, pinched her nipples, and told her slave to finish, as she began one last vigorous assault on his ass. Her breasts were huge, and amazing!! Her slave finished as commanded, and she withdrew from his ass. She replaced her top, and addressed him one more time. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, she put him on his knees in front of her, and said "Suck it. Clean your ass off of my cock," right as the video stopped.

"Oowwww!!" I whined. "It hurts so bad, please....owww!!"

"What the fuck just happened?" she asked. "That was just in his ass, which is fucking gross enough, but then he sucked it? And you'd be in heaven right now if it wasn't for that cage? I don't know if I can handle this..." she trailed off. She turned off the computer, took the power cord, and went upstairs to her room. I went to the bathroom and tried in vain to finish myself off through the cage, to no avail. Eventually, I fell asleep on the couch.

The next day, I woke up, got a light breakfast, put on my yoga pants and Playboy shirt, and started my workout. The doorbell rang. I paused the yoga video and opened the door. My face flushed red with embarrassment. The delivery man scanned me up and down. He saw a man in a woman's Playboy shirt and black yoga pants, with pink toenails and long pink fingernails. I'd been instructed to use woman's deodorant, on top of my own bottle of Angie's body wash (mine had the hair remover, hers did not) and shampoo, so I'm sure I gave off a very feminine scent as well. "You're starting to look real pretty," he laughed. "You're going further down the rabbit hole, but that ain't none of my business," he said. I signed for the package and he left.