Spring Break with Cocky Bros Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked, since this seemed to defy the rules of the game. Getting to fuck my sexy girlfriend wasn't a punishment! But Leslie was so turned on that she needed Brayden's massive 8.5-inch manmeat inside of her. So Brayden lifted her up, pinned her against the couch, and gently eased his giant dick into my girlfriend's pussy. By the time he bottomed out, Leslie was already cumming and moaning his name, and he drove her to two more orgasms in the next several minutes.

Brayden somehow had the fortitude to stop fucking my girlfriend before he came, and his dick now looked bigger than ever. My turn was next; and to my horror, I landed right on Brayden's railroad.

"Well, well," Brayden said, as he looked me straight in the eyes, with his blond hair and green eyes looking incredibly handsome. "Now that your girlfriend came so many times on my dick, why don't you come clean it off?"

This freshman college stud had never once expressed any interest in same-sex sex, and I was shocked at his request. But caught in a haze by his handsome face and massive man-meat, I lowered myself to the floor and crawled over to the couch where Brayden had just fucked my girlfriend. He stood up and started slapping his dick against my face. It was indeed dripping with pussy-juice and seemed way more massive than his older brother's dick that I'd sucked earlier that morning.

"Go ahead and clean it," he ordered. "It should have a familiar taste." Drew, Nick, and the girls all laughed at this as they saw me submit to the youngest Cox brother. And dutifully and true to the rules of the game, I opened my mouth to let this cocky college freshman slip his dick inside me.

I sucked on Brayden's dick for the next five minutes and licked it clean. Unlike Drew's cock, which I'd been able to swallow whole, Brayden's was too big to take all the way down. I could get about 6-7 inches of it, but there was still more that I couldn't quite take. Brayden therefore made me lick the base of the shaft and the outside of his massive cock, until I'd given every inch of it a tongue bath.

Thankfully, his cock didn't taste any worse than Leslie's pussy juice and wasn't much different from the tongue fuckings I normally gave her. Once Brayden's dick was fully clean, he slapped my face with it a few more times and told me I did a good job.

I was proud that I made him happy and a bit sad when his dick left my mouth. His dick was so massive that it made me feel weirdly full and content.

"Wow, I guess he liked that!" Nick shouted. To my horror, I looked down and saw that my five-incher was once again straining to the max, as hard as it had ever been.

"He loves dick!" Drew added. "He came this morning just by sucking me off, and I'm sure he'd have blown his load if you'd let him stroke himself off while sucking you."

I felt humiliated as I sat back down and the game continued to intensify the following round. Leslie landed on one of Monica's properties and the girls treated us to some hot girl-on-girl action. Monica asked Leslie to lick her pussy, and she happily obliged. All of the Cox bros found this to be super hot, so they all started jerking off. Of course, my cock was still fully erect, and I didn't want to risk coming before I found what was coming next.

______________________________________________________________

The Cox bros landed on each other's properties during their turns but didn't really exact any punishment from each other. Nick made Drew go get him another beer, Brayden made Nick compliment his biceps, and Drew forced Brayden to massage his feet.

Monica was up next and to my surprise, she landed on my property. This was the moment I'd been waiting for! Now the girl of my dreams, my best friend's girlfriend, was at my disposal and willing to do whatever I wanted.

"What do you want me to do?" Monica asked, coyly.

"I'd love for you to ride my dick," I said, slyly.

Monica looked down at my five-incher, which was fully erect and pointing towards the ceiling. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"Oh hell yeah!" I said, enthusiastically. "I want you to cum on my cock."

At that moment, I'd forgotten all about the dominance of the Cox bros and the gay stuff they'd made me do. Now that I was about to fuck my sexy lab mate, I was just another grad school stud ready for some pussy.

Monica came over and fulfilled my biggest fantasy. As I sat on the couch, she locked her lips with mine and started making out with me. She then reached down and put my penis inside of her as her sexy body descended on my dick.

I didn't notice much of a change in her demeanor as she kept kissing me. She didn't moan or give any sign that I was inside of her, but my penis certainly felt her wet and warm vagina. It wasn't as tight as I'd hoped, but my penis easily hit the sides of it and started to get some friction.

"UGH, UGH!" I moaned, as my cock hit the sides of Monica's vagina. "THIS FEELS SOOOO GOOD!"

"Is it in yet?" Monica asked. "I can't really feel it."

The Cox bros started laughing as my girlfriend Leslie looked on. "Now you know how I feel!" she yelled.

"Come on, boy," Monica cooed into my ear. "Give it to me harder!"

I tried my hardest to pound Monica's sweet Korean pussy as hard as I could while also feeling and gawking at her incredible breasts.

"I still can't feel it!" Monica laughed. "It feels like I'm getting fingered!"

Despite her demeaning remarks, my penis definitely felt the sides of Monica's pussy and was on the brink of cumming.

"You're so tiny!" she added, "Good thing you're better with your tongue!"

Humiliated but so incredibly turned on, I was on the brink of orgasm, and Monica knew it. While I wanted to cum inside her, she told me that I needed to pull out. "Don't cum inside me!" she yelled as she got up off of me. She then dropped to her knees and started jerking me off.

"UGHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as my dick exploded all over Monica's amazing breasts. "Ahhh, that was so incredible."

Once I stopped cumming, Monica stood up and told me to lick her boobs clean. "Lick them off," she said, "Just like you licked Nick and Brayden's cum from my pussy this morning."

The Cox bros all laughed as they saw me submit to Monica's dominance. In just five minutes of fucking her, I had shot my load and now was forced to lick it up. Even my girlfriend, Leslie, didn't look angry that I'd fucked another woman. If anything, she looked a bit embarrassed for me and incredibly eager to get fucked another Cox brother.


12