All Comments on 'Spring Breaking the Rules'

by lincolnroberts

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice little story

Enjoyed the story a lot an looking forward to more from this author. Only criticism is in the blurb on the index the sister is called Amelia, yet in the story it's Amanda.

johnsjointjohnsjointover 10 years ago
love if

This is what I have dreamed of with my sister!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total rubbish

By a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rubbish? wanker?

I assume you mean your comment was rubbish and you are a wanker, dear anon, for the story was great and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: rubbish? wanker?

I just love assholes who can't stand people who dare to have a different opinion, especially when they slam the other person for posting anonymously -- in an anonymous post.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Good story

It is a fun read and helps you get off. There is a lot of potential in this story. It is always nice to hear the anons complain; that is because they don't have the balls to put their own stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anonymous, more than a couple words

I enjoyed the story, liked the way it built up and from a female perspective together with the doubts about something so taboo.

Technically, I enjoyed the crap out of your writing. It's refreshing to read something that doesn't need editing, and that has a plot that holds much more than gratuitous fucking. Thank you!

On the subject of anonymous comments; of course, this is one. And that's the way I choose to comment.

It's not difficult to put my feelings about the story into a coherent comment.

But, regards comments such as the "wanker" one, I hope you will ignore them all.

If the person posting that one cannot be bothered to tell you why he or she felt that way about your story, it's not worth bothering with; you aren't the wanker here.

So don't let the ignorant wankers wear you down. Kick them to the side, and move on.

Me? I'm waiting for a sequel. I am sure there could be one or more, but am not sure how far you might go with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pt. 2! Now!

Pt.2 now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best suggestion of all

ignore the kissass rave reviews and listen to the complaints THAT is the ONLY way you will ever IMPROVE. you should also always use a good editor before posting and never leave the readers hanging. start at the beginning and move to the end giving complete background and character development and be sure you have a good plot. if you want to post several chapters be sure to write the entire story out in rough draft form BEFORE editing and posting, that way the readers don't get left hanging if you get a brain fart or die. do a rewrite and do it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolute rubbish

I mean who wants to fuck a total slut? Why would anyone want to fill a tight well used gash and splatter their baby batter deep, deep inside a total slut-sister? I wouldn't, and I'm guessing I'm not alone in this! Not by a long shot..

And the inference that she'd want her poor innocent big brother plundering the depths of her butt with his love pole, is just cruel. Nobody around here appreciates such dirty, dirty little girls! your big brother needs to teach you some respect! Bad girl!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous