Spring Celebration

Story Info
Graduation party for her free use training.
1.1k words
3.83
10.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cigfa
Cigfa
10 Followers

The spring after anyone turns 18, they have the opportunity to go to 'Spring Camp' over the Easter break. Spring Camp is like a normal adventure camp, except that anyone who graduates (of all genders) have gained plenty of experience in the free use culture of adulthood. From then onwards it's a completely normal way to live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you are" my uncle said, dropping a six pack of beer on the pile.

"Now where's the guest of honor?"

My mum gestured at me with a smile then went back to welcoming more people.

"Ah! There she is!"

He looked happy to see me. My dad was the middle brother out of three and this one, the eldest, was my favourite uncle. He walked towards me, arms outstretched. I grinned back.

I was standing, leaning with my elbows on the brick wall, next to the few stairs leading to the patio above. The wall came up to my waist. I had my phone in my hands.

"Congratulations honey!"

He came down the stairs and pulled me in for a big hug.

"How was it?"

His hand reached down and cupped my bottom. Neither of us were wearing trousers. I leaned back on the brick wall.

"Great! I had a great time."

"What was your favourite bit? That's where I learned to ride a horse, during my Spring Club. That was a long time ago now."

He slipped two fingers inside of me. They went in easily; some cum leaked out and dripped down my leg. He leaned on me slightly, his cock hard.

"Yeah the horse riding was good. The lake was nice too, we spent most of the time down there."

He entered me with his cock. He gave a small sharp intake of breath.

"Yeah, I remember the lake. Bad weather though, when I was there. There was a storm, if I remember. We couldn't get out there as much as I'd have liked - Hey! Over here!"

The youngest brother had just walked through the side gate of my house onto the patio. He waved to my dad then headed straight towards us.

The eldest uncle held onto my hips and fucked me slowly.

The youngest rubbed his flaccid dick. "Hey kiddo! Having a nice time?"

I didn't know him as well as I knew my other uncle. He lived quite far away so we didn't see him as often. I liked him though. His cock was rising at the sight of his brother fucking me from behind.

"Yes thanks!" I grinned.

He got down onto his knees and started stroking himself towards my mouth. I watched his cock head bob inches from my face for a bit then I looked back at my phone.

"How is she?"

"Great, really good"

"Are you going to cum in her?"

"Yeah, soon, of course, yeah"

I liked it when it became harder for them to talk.

"How does her asshole look?"

"Incredible"

"Is there cum in it?"

"I don't think so"

A finger stroked my asshole then pushed inside of it.

The cock in front of my face touched my lips. I let it into my mouth and sucked it. It tasted of salty pre cum.

"Okay great. Hurry up."

"Yeah yeah fine"

The eldest uncle gripped me tighter and fucked me harder. He groaned as he came.

"Go and get the beers" the youngest suggested.

He pulled his cock out of my face and headed behind me. His cock went in my pussy for a thrust or two, then pulled out and pushed straight into my asshole.

I looked around. A lot of people had came to my party. Everyone was naked from the waist down. All the dicks were in various states of arousal. A few were being sucked. Plenty of hands were groping the body of the person next to them or idly fingerfucking a pussy or an asshole. My neighbor was fucking one of my cousins as she sunbathed on the grass but most cum was being saved for me that day. Spirits were high as this was going on, pouring drinks, laughter. Everyone was enjoying catching up.

I looked up. My dad was there.

"Are you in her ass?"

He was wanking quite quickly.

"Yeah" said the youngest.

"How is it?" Asked my dad, looking quite flushed.

"Have you not tried it yet?"

"Not yet. Been saving it"

"Sorry man, do you want to go first?"

My uncle paused.

"No no, you keep on going"

The fucking resumed.

My dad came closer and kneeled down in front of me. He opened my mouth with his finger and pushed his cock in. He held my head gently as he fucked my mouth. I sucked on it for him. I didn't look up from my phone; he didn't stop watching my asscheeks wobble as my uncle fucked me.

My dad slowed down as my uncle sped up. My dad was trying to save himself, make it last longer. My uncle moaned as he filled me. He leaned on me, trying to recover.

"Is your daughter around?" My dad asked. I circled my tongue around the head of his cock in my mouth. He wobbled and then steadied himself.

"Somewhere. I can get her"

My uncle pulled out and shouted for his daughter. She was sat at the table on the patio. Her brother was fucking her tits as she was catching up with my mother and her other aunties. We had gone to her Spring Club party about six months ago.

She waved to us. My uncle gestured for her to come over, so she did, her brother following.

My dad stood up as she got near.

"Turn around"

My cousin did so nimbly and bent right over, legs spread. My dad slipped inside of her. He grabbed her tits and pulled her into him, keeping her steady, then moved her up and down on his cock.

Her brother, slightly put out at having his sister's tits taken away from him, stuck his cock in me instead.

My oldest uncle came back and handed a beer to his youngest brother.

"Why isn't he in his daughter?"

"I'm saving it, I'll do it later" my dad insisted, struggling to talk. He was close.

"Her asshole was great, I loved cumming in it, it was an honor to be the first" jibed my uncle. My dad groaned.

My cousin, inspired by his father, pulled out and thrusted deep into my asshole. I don't think anyone noticed.

"It's gonna be nice and slippery for you later" my other uncle joined in. My cousin started to cum.

"Shush, let me edge" my dad protested.

The cock inside of me pulsed for a long time. My cousin wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug and sighed. I patted his hand.

My dad's thrusts became slow and careful. The uncles lost interest and started chatting, catching up with family news. They slurped their beers.

My dad finally gave in. The uncles gave a sarcastic cheer.

"Do you want to get some food?" My cousin whispered to me.

"Sure" I said, and wandered after him.

Cigfa
Cigfa
10 Followers