All Comments on 'Spring of Manhood'

by gggsss1962

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nice story

Somewhat poignant story about a young man and woman's first time. Understandably, the author's use of English as a second language was somewhat of a hindrance, but the story itself was very good.

Gary13Gary13over 13 years ago
Second time around

I'm re-reading your stories, and so far they are as good as I rememered!

I do not mind at all that your English is not perfect; if you had written in Italian, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it at all.

That the story is true makes it all the more delightful for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice story

I'm a medical student from Sri Lanka and a regular visitor to literotica. Yes as most of the guys , merely for some carnal pleasure naturrlly. But I found your story quite arousing and pleasurable, as well as hugely humane and romantic. The way you look at the things and feel the things about women are not just raw as I'v seen in almost all other sex stories. I enjoyed it and yes,had a niiiice handjob in the midway , but most importantly it (i mean, the story)made a my eyes wet and heart sank down . Thank you and good luck in your life, my friend. It is a nice thing to get to know a human being like u.

From Nira

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just shit of a story.

I am a retired village idiot and even I can see that this writer belongs among us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous