Spring Seduction

Story Info
Continuation of "Winter Worries".
9.9k words
0
4.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

You awaken again, similar to last time your senses seem to take their time and take turns to return. You don't seem to have been moved. However now you seem to have more time to look around.

You seem to have been left alone. Your new prison is a cave. Ambient light exists in abundance here. It seems there must be a cave mouth nearby. A small draft brushes by. If you can move you can follow the source out. You shift as best you can until you lay on your side.

Jerkily you move your head. Looking for any sign of your captor. No trace. With your head looking up, you roll onto your chest. Your arm pinned under your chest. You inch you knees towards your trunk. Digging your chin into the sand. You still only feel tingling throughout your body.

You see your arm flop out from under you in your periphery. You turn your head from side to side to adjust your hands to be equidistant and firmly spread on the ground. You push your chest to elevate it to a similar height to your hips. You have to catch your head as it falls.

You lift one hand slowly and move it forward. Following its motion with your head intently. Once it seems adequately planted you shift your body forward slowly. Hopefully moving the opposing knee to balance. You pause and glance beneath your trunk to make sure. It has! You might get out of this yet.

You quickly look around. Still no sign of anyone else around. You move the left hand this time. Repeating the process you just completed. Shuffling forward a little, then checking your posture, finally checking your surroundings.

You take about four more of these 'steps' before you fall forward on yourself. You feel it as your chest hits the ground. This causes you to realize most of the tingling has faded away. You might actually be able to stand. You get back into your crawling position with one knee forward.

You lift the hand on the side of the forward knee. You drag the other until you are now leaning against it parallel to your hips. Your forward leg is now on its foot. You bring your free hand to the forward legs knee. In one quick attempt you drive your weight onto that leg and try to stand.

You are a little wobbly. You are standing though. You carefully take a step. You can feel your limbs now, at least most of them near the trunk of your body. Hands and feet seem to still hold out.

It doesn't matter you can feel the impact of your foot on the ground in your calf. You trudge towards the source of the wind cautiously. Continually stopping to look behind you. You wouldn't want her sneaking up on you, again.

You have slowly drifted towards a wall as you moved. You can now reach out a hand to support yourself further. A few more steps and there is a slight turn.

You are definitely getting close to the exit. It is much more bright now. You hear a now all too familiar giggle echo throughout the cave. You push off the wall. Whether you can or not, running is now your only hope. You are making good progress.

You look behind you, nothing there. You are steps away from the cave mouth. You start thinking of which way to run when your outside. It's blindingly bright outside. Your eyes are straining to adjust.

No more time to think. You are at the mouth of the cave. Then something crashes down in front of you. It's her.

You jump back. Your legs still not ready for such a maneuver. You stumble back and fall.

"You can still escape! You just have to make it past me" she says creeping forward.

You take a quick glance around as you crawl backwards. There is a rock a little bigger than your fist nearby. You jump over to it. Partially laying on your side. You grab the rock and scramble to your feet.

You chuck the rock at her as you try to start dashing past. Her hand darts up and catches the rock. Her tail sweeps under your feet as you pass her. You fall forward, and roll to your side, looking at her in horror.

"A rock! You threw a rock at my face!"

Her tail is poised to strike.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" she screams raising the hand with the rock in it.

"This 'game' was your idea not mine!" you shout in reply.

Raising your hand to shield your face. You hear her giggling. confused you lower your arm. She rolls the rock next to you on the ground.

"Read it" she commands.

You pick the rock back up. You turn it over in your hand until you find words etched into it. You have to look closely to read them.

It reads "You never had a chance".

You drop the rock and look up at her. She is still struggling to hold back from giggling.

"You're actually the first to try to throw the rock" she commends you.

Slowly as she's talking you bury your hand in the sand.

"Enjoy the fresh air..." she continues.

You don't wait to hear what comes next. You scoop up sand tossing it towards her face as you roll away. You roll into a propped position.

You are just about to spring into a sprint when you feel her stinger slam into your side. It knocks you away with the force of impact.

"That wasn't expected" she giggles.

"Well as much fun as it has been, I can't let you frolic around outside with no clothes on."

She lifts you up with one arm behind your shoulders gripping your arm. The other cradling under your thighs. Your head is flopped back as she lifts you. She then crunches your shoulders forward forcing your head forward. She looks so cheerful. It can't bode well for you. You let out a depressed sigh.

She seems pleasantly surprised.

"You are impressively resistant to my venom."

You snort in response.

She continues "Even that much of a response is out of most people's wildest dreams. I might just have to interrogate you."

She continues carrying deeper into the cave than you were before. It seems noticeably more livable. the walls are now reinforced with timbers. The floor is tiled. It is still stone. There are braziers already lit.

She goes up next to a couple of them and you see her tail toss logs in from piles near their base. You reach a suspicious alter in a small pool. She chains you on top of it.

"I'll be back later to ask you some questions" she says somewhat bleakly.

Before she leaves you alone. Your naked and chained to a stone slab. If it weren't for the braziers you'd probably be freezing. You slowly regain movement.

You can slightly prop yourself up at best. You have no plan for escape. You relinquish yourself to being stuck until someone undoes these chains. You force yourself to sleep.

Your awoken by the sound of the water around you being disturbed. When your eyes open she is back and right next to you.

"Sleep well?" she inquires grinning with her hands behind her back.

You pause before answering and decide to try pressing your luck.

"As well as I can naked" you reply dryly.

She seems unfazed by your remark.

"I've got something for you" she chirps.

"But, in order to get it you have to say something nice to me."

You think for a moment. You try to look her up and down. You realize she might feel insulted if you comment on something shallow.

"You're incredibly quiet" you say almost as a question.

She pulls her hands out from behind her back. There is an apple in her left and a knife in her right. She swiftly slices a small sliver from the apple bringing it to your mouth mounted on the knife.

You take great care in placing your lips on it and sliding it off. You savor it chewing slowly. You hadn't realized how hungry you are.

"If you want more you know how to get more."

Now you're just trying to think of as many compliments as you can. You have to list things as specifically as possible to allow for similar compliments without repeating yourself. However not so specific they could come across as sarcastic, or flagrant.

"I love the color of your hair, it is so radiant even in this lighting."

She serves a second slice the same way as the first. Your mouth still full you begin

"And it is at a length that..." You cut yourself off as she puts the knife to your throat.

"Don't forget to swallow your food, before speaking."

You swallow audibly. There is a short silence.

"You were saying?" she inquires.

"The length of your hair perfectly frames your face and neck."

"You're good at this" she says providing another slice of apple.

You make sure to finish eating it before continuing.

"You're sense of fashion is impeccable. What little you wear you wear very well."

She giggles.

"Who are you to say I wear only a little?"

"That's not fair" you say before trying to consume the fourth slice.

She slowly pulls it away. Your head just follows at a similar pace. You reach the end of your range of motion. Crushed, you make your best attempt at puppy-dog eyes.

She tilts her head to the side in thought. She slides the slice off the knife and it plops into the water.

"I'll let you keep playing, but for someone who's been a captive before you sure don't remember how this works."

"Wait..." she exclaims "... if you want more, you have to tell me about that! What other venom were you exposed to?"

You open your mouth expectantly. She cuts another slice this time pressing it into your mouth with her thumb. The knife blade dangerously close to your face. You chew and swallow quickly this time.

"Ulyssa the oomukade is the only one that injected something into me, well other than static."

She cuts off another slice this time her face comes close to yours as she shoves it into your mouth.

"You said 'the only one' as though there were several. How many have caught you?"

You chew slower this time. Her face moves back only slightly. You swallow.

"Including you?" you ask.

"Sure" she replies immediately.

She is clearly impatient for this answer.

"Uh... eight, now" you say meekly.

"Oh, I'm soooo letting you talk more" she says.

"Anymore questions?" you ask while intently staring at the apple.

She cuts another slice slowly.

"Hmm" she ponders.

"I know, what kind of captors have you had?"

You have your tongue out in anticipation of this slice. She delicately places it on your tongue this time. You think about how to answer while chewing.

"Well the first was a rough brute, the next two were also using brute force but it was a much more friendly atmosphere. The fourth was very endearing. The fifth was cruel and abusive. The sixth was playful. The seventh malicious and jealous, and the eighth pretty but painful."

"Aw, that's so sweet"

She stabs the knife into the apple before dropping it. Your eyes were to focused on the fruit to see what was coming. Her hands press down your shoulders as she climbs over you. You turn to look at her face.

As soon as your head is facing upward hers dives down. Her lips clasp onto yours. You feel her chest resting lightly on yours. Your eyes try desperately to catch a glimpse of her tail.

Her eyes that were shut open slowly. What are you looking at. You feel embarrassed for being caught. You don't want to let her know, but lying is probably more dangerous.

"You tail!" you shout not wanting to delay too long.

"Aww, doll. Didn't I say I'd let you talk more?" she asks rhetorically.

You can't stop yourself from responding "I've learned not to take..."

You catch yourself.

"... people at their word" you finish.

She giggles to herself. Her tail brushes down along your exposed side. Your body reflexively shifts away. You bite your lip.

What can you say? What is she going to say? What is she going to do?

She kisses you hastily, and shortly after pulls back to say "Doll, I'll let you know when to shut up. Until then, entertain me."

You don't know how to respond to this request. You start to think about it. Her mouth swoops down again this time it pecks at your neck. You can't stay still. The sensation is making it hard to think.

"Don't you want to know what kind of monsters attacked me?"

She pulls back.

There's a small reprieve for you, before she says "What were they?"

Her tail strokes your lower leg and you jump. You try to compose yourself and respond.

"First was a minotaur."

"No way, how would you ever get away from a minotaur?"

"Ogres" you immediately respond.

"A group of them saved me, well at least I thought they had, but then they got me drunk and attacked me."

"Really now, and did infighting allow you to escape?"

"No a chimera did. She attacked them and I ran to a cave nearby. Unfortunately it was occupied" you sigh.

"When you said there were multiple I thought you meant over a long period of time" she interjects.

"I wish" you respond before realizing that it doesn't seem like it would have been any better that way.

"I mean..." you realize telling her you'd rather never even have seen a monster may not be wise.

"... any way there was an oomukade in the cave."

"You mentioned her with a name earlier."

"Yes, Ulyssa. The ogres that attacked me were Zahra and Odessa. Then next was Gessica the jurogumo."

"How'd you get away from the oomukade?" she says before nipping at your collar bone.

You gasp in reaction.

Then continue "The chimera and one of the ogres came into the cave and attacked the oomukade. I ran to the nearest place I thought was safe. Little could I have known it was a trap. Gessica held me for days before Clarissa the dhampir came to my rescue."

She migrates slowly further down.

"Hey!" you accidentally yell at her as her mouth nears your nipple.

She glances up at you. You drop your head back as if you could possibly sink from her sight. Her tongue flicks your nipple. You can't stop your body from flailing momentarily.

She does it again before demanding "continue".

You do your best to keep talking.

"So Clarissa saved me and..."

She flicks you with her tongue again.

"... I took some self defense classes."

"I'd get a refund" she jokes her head venturing even lower.

"The cat at the dojo turned out to be a nekomata. She stalked me then attacked me."

You can't speak, as her tongue drags up your abdomen. Mercifully it retracts. You catch your breath for a moment.

"When she attacked me thou..."

Her tongue strikes your abdomen again. Your body is continually shifting but unable to create a gap. She pulls her tongue back again, and again you catch your breathe.

"When she was raping me a raiju came looking for her. The raiju then toyed with both of us. I was saved from both of them by a salamander named Mirren."

"So you didn't know the nekomata or the raiju's names?" she pauses to ask.

"The nekomata was Sachiko and the Raiju was Warisha. Anyway the next time I was toyed with was with you, if you don't count Yuriko."

Her head pops back in front of yours.

"Who's this Yuriko? And why doesn't she count?"

"She was the follow up for Mirren sent by Crusaders Against Monsters Enslaving Humans. She doesn't count because even though she made unwanted advances she didn't force herself on me."

You stare at her in the face before turning to the side.

"Don't pout, Doll. It's unattractive. Since you seem most comfortable with being on a first name basis, I'm Cammylle"

"... uh, I'm Autumn."

You turn back to face her. Her lips grip yours. You still feel light headed for rushing through this story after barely catching your breathe. Her hands catch the sides of your head. You can't escape from this kiss.

You can't breathe anymore as her tongue presses to the back of your throat. You press your teeth lightly onto her tongue. You do your best to gradually increase pressure. Hoping she'll get the message.

She pulls back "No biting."

You're gasping for air. She giggles.

"You are just too reactive, and so impossibly unlucky it seems." she says shaking her head.

Having just brought Yuriko back to mind, you wonder if taking her up on her offer wouldn't have been so bad.

"So..." she breaks the silence "any human partners I should hear about?"

You just shake your head in response.

"If you're not going to talk?" she threatens, raising her tail into view.

"I'll talk, I'll talk" you reassure her.

"Anything not related to sex you want to talk about?" you quickly ask.

She puts her finger to her lip and looks up in thought. Her tail slowly falls out of view.

"Oh, I never asked what you were doing out in the desert?" she says bringing her finger from her lips to your nose.

"I was moving to avoid monsters" you mumble.

She giggles yet again.

"Clearly, I didn't choose the right direction." you finish.

"What... " she cuts herself off and puts her finger across her lips, indicating for you to be silent.

She creeps off of you and moves in the direction opposite from where you came in. You look around to see what's going on. After a short while you hear steps coming from the same place you entered the chamber. You start staring in that direction.

You see Cammylle crawling along the wall at the edge of the entrance. She seems poised to strike. You consider whether or not to warn who ever is coming. You realize however that with your luck it could indeed be a worse option.

You figure you'll just have to make a snap judgement off appearance. The approaching figure is revealed to be an ushi-oni. You are not about to warn her.

As she catches sight of you she shouts out "It looks like this place will work just fine. What's your name victim?"

You keep your silence and keep staring at her.

After she steps through the door, she continues "That won't do, I hear communication is important in any relationship. Maybe I should..."

Cammylle lunges at her. The ushi-oni Dodges to the side. Turning quickly to face Cammylle. She howls at Cammylle before leaping past her swiping at Cammylle's head with her humanoid arms. She presses her attack leaving only seconds between each swipe.

Cammylle is on the defensive attempting to land a blow with her tail, but managing to only strike air. Past the two of them you catch glimpse of fire in the entrance, as Cammylle and the Ushi-oni square off for a moment.

They both turn to the new source of light. A salamander darts forward. Stopping right between the two of them. Her tail flares as she slides in front of Cammylle. Cammylle's tail shoots like lightning at her.

The ushi-oni isn't waiting to face either one-on-one. The salamander gracefully guides Cammylle's tail with the broadside of her sword to where it plunges into the ushi-oni's chest. The salamander turns the blade and cuts off Cammylle's tail.

Cammylle hops back. To no avail. The salamander's sword flies after her landing in her stomach. The salamander walks over to her and begins to retrieve her sword. Slowly she unsheathes it from Cammylle's body. Right as the tip tastes freedom the sword is brought quickly in a circle over the salamander's head and through Cammylle's neck.

Gracefully her body follows the sword's motion as she turns to face the ushi-oni. In one quick dash she cleaves off her head as well. She moves far enough past to avoid getting blood on her. She stops and looks over to you.

You recognize her, it's Mirren. You can't believe it.

"Mirren!" you blurt out.

She looks at you quizzically. She begins to walk toward you. You see the moment of realization on her face.

"You were between two monsters last time also?" she asks to verify.

"It wasn't like that this time" you attempt to salvage your reputation, but realize she never got the full story from you last time.

Reluctantly you sigh "yes."

She melts your chains a small distance from your hands.

"We weren't expecting a victim this time, so Yuriko is still in Oasis. Also I don't have any coverings for you to enter town. That aside I have to take you to her. You prance over to Cammylle's body and pull her veil off and tie it around you waist. It hardly covers anything, but it's a start.

"My robe is hopefully down the tunnel to the exit" you tell Mirren.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers