Spring Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold here for a moment" she commands.

She walks over and collects Cammylle's head from the floor. Next she grabs the ushi-oni's and puts both in a sack.

"It's what I really came here for, at least Z'mora."

"Cammylle is the girtablilu's name" you interject.

"Thanks, hopefully there's a bounty on her too."

She moves back to your side.

"After you" she motions with her sword down the tunnel.

"Am I a prisoner?" you ask stepping forward.

"More or less" she says lowering her sword.

She explains "As per employer orders I must make sure each victim rescued is 'questioned', so your options are death or Yuriko because there is no way I'm losing to you."

You aren't particularly happy about these options. You are happy to see your robe still sitting on the ground. You pounce on top of it. Quickly donning it. You stand triumphantly dressed.

You then remember that clothing probably won't make a difference to Yuriko. At least you won't be paraded through the streets naked now. Mirren is now standing aside you.

She coughs "Ready?".

You nod as you turn to walk out the tunnel. Until you reach the cave mouth you entertain the notion of escape. After your first step outside you feel the weight of the sweltering sun.

Mirren being a salamander probably thrives in this weather. You look to her for direction. You can't help but notice she is unaffected. Your eyes cross back over the sack. Remembering its contents you realize escape is likely not worth the risk. Mirren gestures to your left. You notice a horse with blinders and reigns.

"No saddle?" you finish your assessment out loud.

"Yeah, funny story about that." she says helping you onto the horse.

You sit sideways on the horse. She hops up behind you on the horse. You feel her arm press against your back. Her chest rests lightly against your shoulder. She starts you on your way. Curiosity builds in you. The dull desert surroundings do nothing to distract you. You reach a point at which you can no longer stand not knowing. You breakdown and ask.

You ask "So, what is the funny story?"

Some time having passed, it takes her a moment to recall the topic of discussion.

She starts "Well, about two weeks ago I was on a hunt for a Bi-corn wanted alive. Her husband had been unfaithful leading to her two horned condition. Since her change she had essentially left him to find company of any other man. The husband wanted her back though so he set the bounty. So I find the slut in a small farmstead nearby. Of course she's in a stable with a group of farmhands 'tending' her.

Easy enough to catch her. I had more trouble rounding up the all the men there. Once I tied them all in line and her to my saddle I set off to claim my fortune. The whole time from when I first arrived this slut was crying. It gets to a point where I'd do anything to get this over with. That being the case I pick up the pace. The slut starts wailing at the top of her lungs. I'm furious at this point so I decide to ride hard and wear her out.

As I gallop along this slut has little issue keeping pace and she yells stupid insults at me. The usual nonsense from captives 'you monster', 'Your heartless', 'How could you be so cruel', and so on. At that point I begin to ignore the noise from behind me.

A while later just outside the town for the bounty, and captives interviews unfortunately still Yuriko, I slow my pace and check behind me. Well, the slut is in fine shape two of the three men piled on her back. The third less than alive. After all is said and done in the town Yuriko and I return to Syn's palace. Long and short of it there is my catch rate is so good I only lose the privilege of having a saddle and no more live only bounties for me."

She laughs uncomfortably.

"In fact most of my assignments aren't expected to have victims at the point of capture, let alone repeat offenders such as yourself. Anyone else might have been able to convince me to leave them out of my report. Yuriko would have my head if she caught wind of you though and I've never been a good liar."

"I'm just grateful to you for saving me, twice. I wouldn't dream of holding Yuriko's behavior against you."

You unnecessarily reassure her.

"At this point one might suspect you are seeking out these problems intentionally."

"I'm not! In fact I was moving here to get away from all the monsters in Zipangu!" you fume.

"I could probably find a monster in convent with my luck."

"No lie, I've had a bounty for a roper in a monastery" she adds.

You let out a scream of frustration.

Then you stare her dead in the face and ask "Where should I go?"

She shrugs "I don't know where you should go after this girly, but you should start thinking about it because we're here."

You look around. This is the first time you actually set foot in Oasis. Ferns, palms, and flowers line the streets near the main gate. The main procession of houses and buildings look marvelous. Stained glass windows, decoratively tiled walls, and ornate metalwork on the doors.

You turn off onto an alleyway that straightens out into a side street. You notice the buildings and surroundings in general degrade the further you are from the main road.

"They don't like monsters in the heart of town" Mirren explains.

You reach a small isolated building near what looks to be a wooden border fence. Outside the building are a few large palms and ferns stand either side the main entrance. You are taken around the side to the back, still on the horse.

You turn the end of the building to a pool of water. Yuriko is inside. Yuriko is naked. You are pulled off the horse by Mirren as she dismounts. Once you catch yourself you quickly bring a hand to cover your eyes.

Fortune finally smiles on you as Yuriko was to distracted to notice your arrival. You bring your other hand to better cover your face. With your face covered you merely hope Mirren is not forth coming about your person.

"A captive of the girtablilu Cammylle" Mirren is wonderfully short with your introduction.

She continues "Also, Z'mora the ushi-oni is dead. I'm going to the barracks to collect on her and check for a bounty on the other one."

"Sounds like a plan, leave us alone for a little 'girl talk'" Yuriko says while moving towards you.

"Come dear, there's no need to cover your face."

You feel her hands grace your shoulders. She reached you disturbingly fast.

"You're naked" you reply starkly.

You figure your best chance for escape is to keep your face covered and reply in short bursts.

"We're all girls here. There's no call for such shyness. Unless you are interested in maidens?" she is leading you somewhere.

"There is no call for such lewd displays either" you argue.

You suddenly feel your lead foot go down past where the ground should be. It's wet. She is putting you in the water.

"My robe!" you protest.

"Better take it off" Yuriko whispers in your ear.

You are caught. How can you hide yourself and remove the robe?

"Please turn around for a moment" you desperately try for compliance.

"Alright doll, I'll give you until the count of five."

Her hands leave your shoulders and you feel the water ripple.

"One" she begins.

You lower your hands.

"Two" she isn't giving you much time.

"Three" you have finally disrobed.

"Four" you are almost out of time.

Mirren may have been terrifying, but you have no reason to think you can't escape Yuriko. If that's the case you should have kept your robe on.

"Five" she says already turning.

You are still undecided. You realize your face is uncovered. You drop the robe and turn. You bring your hands back up to your face.

"Wait" she says turning you by your shoulder.

You instinctively push her away. Surprised by your own action you stand stunned for a moment. Then realizing you've just attacked a monster that will no doubt see it as invitation you turn to run.

Unfortunately in the direction of the pool. You are still halted. Her hand clasps down on your shoulder.

Her tongue practically in your ear says "Is that any way to say 'Hello' Autumn?"

It would seem she remembers you extremely well.

"Neither is making me strip!" you yell, crouching down, and covering yourself as best you can.

"I didn't make you" she calmly replies.

You scowl at her over your shoulder. Surely it's the least intimidating scowl anyone's ever seen from a naked girl crouched in a pool.

"How I've missed that face" she says bent forward.

Her finger slides under your chin. You are still glaring at her face. At this point you are afraid that if you break eye contact it will indicate interest.

"Have you reconsidered my offer?" she says finally smiling.

You feel as though she can see inside your head. You turn away quickly.

"I... No!" you stammer.

You hear her cackling behind you.

"I mean it can be tempting to think about when being held captive, but I don't want to be your pet over being free."

"So you are considering it."

"Not anymore!"

"But you're not quite free now."

You turn back to face her.

"What do you mean?"

She is now sitting in the pool.

"After I reported on you to our leader last time, she... expressed interest in any repeat victims. So, now that you are back in our care I'll need to take you to her. If she wants you, I maybe your best option doll."

It's not like even when you are on your own you stay out of trouble.

"How long do I have to decide?" you inquire, looking away from her again.

"Hmmm, well Hel's convoy picks us up in about three days and then it takes two to get there. That makes five." she says slowly.

You can hear the glee in her voice.

"In that time 'we' will need to hear about your recent experience." she continues.

You leave the pool.

"We?" you inquire, whilst recovering your robe.

"We" a voice from thin air next to you.

You turn as you move back, lifting your robe as though it would shield you from this mysterious party. You see a malicious smile floating in the air. What looks like purple and black wisps of smoke slowly drip a body in the air around it. A ripple as the smile breaks to speak brings the body out of a haze, and standing before you now is a cheshire cat.

"I'm Alice" She extends a hand towards you.

While holding the robe to your chest you extend your freehand. Only after you reach out do you realize that your right hand is extended and her left is. A failed handshake in your mind. Opportunity in hers.

She spins as she slides to stand on your right. Her hand snakes under yours. Before you react you two are now holding hands. She moves forward, dragging you in toe, towards the building.

"We should interview her inside" she yells past you to Yuriko.

You turn to see how she is reacting and she is slowly strutting behind, as to join shortly. The door is just a wall of beads. You are tossed through in front of Alice. You stumble a few steps before regaining your balance.

You turn just in time to see her pouncing on you. You fall back onto a daybed. She hops right off of you and then sits just past your head. You sit up, more than a little confused.

You turn to look at her. She is propped on her arms. Her face a sliver away from yours.

"Did you want more?"

You quickly stand and take a step back. Right into the arms of Yuriko.

"I said you have five days. You don't have to come running into my arms just yet." she says.

You pull yourself forward out of her arms. Stepping into the center of the room. You turn to face the two of them.

"If you two are going to assault me just get it over with!" you scream so loud you have to close your eyes.

You hesitate to open them again. You drop your head down. Opening your eyes the tiniest bit. You open them more as your head rises.

Alice is sitting legs crossed along the daybed. Her right arm supporting her upper body. Huge grin on her face. Yuriko is standing closer to you now. Her arms held together below her waist looking particularly earnest.

"Autumn we are here to help you" she says in a soft voice.

She helps you put the robe back on. Then she guides you into a chair across from Alice. Then she takes a seat on the daybed next to Alice, as Alice sits up.

"Alice is here to learn how to properly interview victims. She will be asking most of the questions and keeping her hands to herself." she ends by nudging Alice.

"Let's start. As I told you I'm Alice. What's your name?"

"Autumn" she barely waits for your reply.

"So you were attacked by how many monsters?"

"One, this time."

"This time?"

"I have previous experience with other monsters, and your organization."

"Really?"

Her face is half smile at this point.

"Let's focus on this event" Yuriko tells her, while putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Alright. What happened this time?"

You recall "I was coming to Oasis and camped within view of the city. A wurm crashed through my camp. While trying to salvage my belongings, I was knocked unconscious by several stings of a girtablilu.

I awoke in a cave, but was quickly re-subdued. The second time I awoke I was alone in the cave. I struggled to escape. After finally overcoming the venom, I made my way to the cave mouth. At the moment freedom seemed within my grasp, she appeared. It was a game to her. She didn't expect me to fling sand in her face.

She was not happy about that. She stung me again. After that she carried me further into the cave to an altar. There she chained me up and left me to recover my speech. The third time I recovered she started interrogating me. She was interrupted by the ushi-oni. Mirren appeared while the two fought. She... uh..."

"Dispatched" Yuriko chimes in.

You continue "Yes, she dispatched the two with ease. After that she brought me here."

You raise your hands "Chains and all".

"I can fix that" Yuriko steps over to your and places her hands on the clasps around your wrists.

She gently moves them together until they touch.

"Don't move" she commands.

Her hands seem to slide past on opposing sides before swiping back to their respective homes. The chains fall away. You suddenly realize just how lucky you've been in your dealings with Yuriko. She steps back and returns to her seat.

Alice breaks the silence "Is she something special to you Yuriko?".

"She is quite the special case, not to mention my type." she continues turning to you "Now Autumn, why don't you share with Alice your past coughs experience."

You shift in your seat. You wish you could shrink out of sight.

"Oooh, please do" Alice insists.

You begin "I was attacked by a minotaur, a couple of ogres, an oomukade..."

Alice interrupts "4 sheep, 2 Dogs, and an army of men. Seriously? You don't have to make stuff up."

After an awkward silence, she looks at Yuriko then back to you.

"You mean you actually..."

You don't let her finish.

"Yes, all those and more."

You look at Yuriko.

"Do I really need to tell her?"

"It would be very helpful, if you could."

You sigh.

"After the oomukade, was a jurogumo. She held me for several days. Clarissa the dhampir rescued me. After that I went to a dojo to learn self-defense."

You raise a hand to silence Alice preemptively.

"If I have to hear one more person tell me to get a refund."

Alice goads "You'll what?"

"Down girl" commands Yuriko.

You cough, then continue "The cat at the dojo turned out to be a nekomata. She attacked me. She was followed by a raiju. Then I was saved by Mirren, and met Yuriko."

"Is that the end?" Alice asks.

You nod. She looks to Yuriko.

"She leaves out a lot of details."

"She has a lot to cover."

Erratically you interject "You want me to go into detail, about how Ulyssa injected lots of poison into me, about how Gessica tortured me for days, or how Cammylle toyed with me?"

"Wait, you know all their names. Yuriko please, I need just five minutes with her, please, please, please!!!"

"Nothing serious, we still need her in a talkative mood when we get to Syn." Yuriko says.

She turns and begins walking out of the room.

"Yuriko, wait!" you yell, lunging after her.

Alice pounces on you before you can reach her.

"What is it doll?" Yuriko inquires.

Alice pauses.

"If you won't even keep her off me why would I ever believe you could..."

"I'll stop you right there. If you want my protection you need to become mine. You don't get it for free. If you want though, I can stay and watch and while Alice is playing with you. So at any point during you can change your mind."

Alice chimes in "Don't be like that Yuriko, it'll kill the mood."

"It is up to her" Yuriko replies.

You consider this for a second, then realize Alice might underestimate you. You might have a chance at escape, but if Yuriko is watching you won't make it far.

"No, please leave Yuriko."

Both of them seem taken aback by this.

"C'mon you heard her" Alice says jumping up to push Yuriko out.

You move back into the chair. You just need to stall now, at least until Yuriko is no longer near the door. Alice turns to face you.

"This is unexpected. Are you too shy to have someone watch, or were you worried you might take her up on her offer?" she says skipping towards you.

She plants her hands on your knees. She's bent at the waist so her head is now level with yours.

"Not, that it matters. Shall we get started?"

You have noticed that she seems to listen to you, at least a little. Maybe you can get her to stay her hand momentarily.

"Alright, but you need to get on the daybed."

She struts across the room slowly, whilst saying "What have you got in mind? I never would have guessed you wanted to take charge."

She rolls onto the daybed. She is propped on all fours like she is ready to pounce. You stand and start to walk over to her.

"On your back please."

She plops to her back compliantly.

"What's next." your still a little unnerved by the enthusiasm in her voice.

"It's a surprise, now close your eyes" you continue as you walk to the end of the daybed near the door.

You reach the bed, and her eyes are still open.

"Please, close your eyes" you ask again.

She looks you up and down again quickly before rolling her head back, while closing her eyes. That should be enough time, for Yuriko to have cleared from the door. This is so wonderful. A way out, finally.

You turn and bolt out the door. Yuriko is in the pool. You turn left and head around the building. You hear shouting behind you. Halfway along the building you turn your head back to see how close behind they are.

No one has rounded the corner yet. You turn back to decide where to run to.

Then you hear Alice's voice right behind you "Where do you think you're going?"

You trip forward. After you catch yourself, you turn. Still no one is behind you. Then you feel her paw press down on your shoulder.

"Did you really think you could get away from me?"

"No, I just wanted a change in scenery. Surprise" you halfheartedly joke.

"Oh, if you are an exhibitionist you could have just said so" she says ripping the robe over your head.

You shriek as you bring your hands across your chest.

"It was a joke you dumb cat!" you yell before slapping your hand over your mouth.

Hoping that your silence could erase your words from the air before they make it to her ears. No such luck.

"You thought you could run from me, and I'm the dumb one?" she says slowly raising you against the wall.

"Please take me back inside! I'll behave I swear!" you plea.

Your frantic attempt at bargaining seems to only inspire malice in her.

She ignores you as she loudly says "Yuriko, it seems we might want an audience after all."

Before you can even think to try to get Yuriko's assistance, Alice punches your stomach. Winding you. Before you can even attempt to breathe her lips catch onto yours. Your trying to inhale through your nose. All your energy is focused on retaking breath.