Spring Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of your attention however is on how powerless you are against Alice. This new painful form of enfeeblement some how seems more intimidating then Gessica's web, Warisha's electricity, or even Cammylle's venom.

You not only feel, but as your body starves for air your muscles burn. You retain conscious control of your body. Moving anything though seems like a near impossible task. What little strength you can muster is going to your legs to try to stabilize yourself.

One of her paws holds you up by your wrists gathered above your head. You realize you don't know where the other is. You are still struggling to get air, so keeping your eyes open is an immense undertaking. You finally see that her other arm is propping her against the wall over you.

As you finally seem to achieve enough of an inhale to stand and keep your eyes open, you see Yuriko standing not far off to the side. Your legs give out a little. Alice's mouth mercifully release's yours.

You can't take this anymore. What's the point of turning down Yuriko you seem to be doomed to this life of monsters ravaging you. At least you know Yuriko has others she plays with so you can enjoy not being the sole focus of her desires.

Have you just been denying her out of spite? Did you secretly wish she would end up just taking you, no longer waiting for consent? None of that matters, as Alice puts her paw over your mouth.

You realize you've just lost your chance. Tears that had pooled in your eyes from the punch to the gut start to at last stream down your cheeks. Alice's mouth now free makes licking a tear off your cheek it's first task. As her face hovers in front of yours all you can see is that cruel smile.

Her head starts to sink down past her lower arm. Your legs press hard into the ground. You try to move your body as flush to the wall as possible. Wishing you could just press yourself all the way through it.

You feel her nip at your breast. Your back is pressed so hard against the rough wall you can't shift. Instead your body slightly turns away. She starts flicking your nipples with her tongue every so many bites. Thankfully she pauses.

She giggles then says "Yuriko you must really scare this girl for her to rather let others have at her all time."

Yuriko responds, as if she were an innocent with some great crime leveled against them "I never did anything".

You feel a bit guilty after hearing how hurt she sounds. Out of nowhere there is suddenly a cloud of blue smoke. Alice backs away from you coughing. You slide down the wall choking on the smoke.

Before you reach the ground, a pair of hands slide under your armpits and hoist you forward. Your abs now rest on what you can only assume is someone's shoulder, as you lay folded over them.

You feel them jump to the side. You clear the smoke. You are still wheezing at this point. You feel a hand firmly grasp your thigh. Then they begin to run. Each bound bounces you back onto their shoulder, it's not painful just uncomfortable.

Easily better than the situation moments before. You notice that you are being taken in the direction of the city. You still have no clothes on! You are about to protest before you realize that is the least of your troubles.

Your new captor ducks into a building. You are quickly rolled off their shoulder. It's some woman.

Before you get a good look she drapes something over you saying "Stay quiet".

You do your best to obey. You're propped up against a wall in a sitting position with your legs outstretched. You wonder if you are allowed to move. You decide against it. However the instant you decide this, as if in protest your calf begins to cramp.

You force yourself to hold out. This extreme discomfort and slight pain is nowhere near as bad as what is bound to happen if you are recaptured now. You were extremely lucky this person came to your rescue, you won't get this lucky twice.

Then a terrible realization crosses your mind. You didn't recognize this woman, and you don't know why she took you. You sit in silence worrying what fate might await you. Will it be worse than Alice's vicious assault? Will it be even more inescapable? Then you realize how cynical you've become.

You never questioned Clarissa or Mirren. Here is a new savior and you are ready to assume they are corrupt. You can't stand all this not knowing. How long will I have to hide? You realize your leg cramp has passed. At least you have that going for you. It feels like an eternity of silence, well not silence you hear the bustle of the city but only faintly.

Your covering is ripped off. Instinctively you cross your hands over your head. You feel a hand lightly press down on them. You allow them to lower. It is your rescuer. She has a finger raised to indicate silence. You nod.

She helps you to your feet and motions for you to follow her. She turns and moves to the door of the room leading outside. She cautiously peers outside then turns back to you. You are covering yourself with your hands as best you can, shuffling behind her slowly.

She flings the sheet she had covered you with over your head. She quickly ties it at your neck. This make-shift cloak is greatly appreciated.

"Someone naked would draw to much attention." she whispers, peering outside the door again.

She turns back again. Then grabs your shoulder and presses you outside. You are in an alleyway. You see what looks like a market to your left and to the right is a street. You are pressed to the street.

"Wouldn't we be harder to spot in the market?" you whisper back to her.

"Turn left and walk along the side of the street" she replies.

Her hand leaves your shoulder. You turn around and she is nowhere to be seen. You quickly move to the street and do as instructed. The street seems lightly populated. the majority of people going the other way though. People sparsely line both sides of the street standing near doors and alleys.

You do your best to not get within arms reach of anyone, while holding your cloak closed firmly. After passing a couple buildings you see that the street ends ahead. You still have a good distance to cover, but you have no idea where you are supposed to be going.

You are looking around for some sign to guide your path. You hear an unusually loud commotion behind you. You look back down the street. The crowd seems to be parting hurriedly.

You notice more than a few running from whatever is coming. At last the people part so you are able to see the cause of this stir. You wish you hadn't. In the midst of these people is Yuriko.

She is scowling and searching the crowd. You turn and do your best to not run, as you move away hastily. You see people at the end of the street scatter now. Mirren is there. You stop in place. Both ends are now cut off. The building close to you is closed the alley way nearest you is across the street.

Maybe you can pass through the crowd. You notice how closely people are pressed together fleeing the street. Your make shift cloak would not last, and if that's removed everyone would notice. Mirren is less likely to remember you, you decide as you slowly begin to move again towards that end.

"You there, in the cloak with no shoes! Face me!" you hear Yuriko shout.

You have no choice now. You start running in Mirren's direction. There is an alley only ten or so paces ahead.

"MIRREN CUT HER OFF!" Yuriko yells.

You look up at Mirren. Big mistake. You trip and end up sliding forward on your shoulder as your arms keep the cloak tight around you. You may as well just give up now. You curl up in the middle of the street.

You feel as though a storm is gathering all around you. You even begin to hear rolling thunder. You suddenly realize it's not rolling thunder you hear getting closer.

You open your eyes and look around. Soldiers are coming from both ends of the street. Yuriko and Mirren are standing over you. They are not looking at you though. You are close enough to the alley you might crawl out before they realize. You see in the shadows of the alleyway the woman who got you away from Alice. She is motioning for you to come.

You feel something like a warm damp towel wrap around your ankle. It's Mirren's tail. The Oasis guards are now forming lines a short distance from the three of you. They spread to encircle. One of the men steps forth.

"Surrender your captive, and leave quietly!" he demands.

"What's your call Yuriko?" you hear Mirren whisper.

"Let her go Mirren. We can't hurt our relations with the humans over her." Yuriko replies loud enough for everyone to hear.

She turns to you and says "Don't think this is over, doll".

As soon as Mirren's tail is off your leg, you scramble past her. Getting as far from Yuriko as you can. You reach the encirclement and they part.

"Stand down, and escort the victim!" shouts the man in charge.

One of the soldiers reaches an arm behind you and grabs your far shoulder. They lead you in this manner with only two more guards following. You just hang your head and let them take you.

At last you are taken into a building. You look around. You're in a room with only guards and yourself. You are being taken towards a desk on the back wall.

"Hey Faruq, monster victim for you. Sgt. Aleporanzo was lead-responder. She's your problem now." the one leading you says stopping you by the desk.

The man behind the desk looks you up and down quickly.

"Seriously" he says almost under his breath.

The one who lead you there responds "She had two monsters after her."

One of those behind you chimes in "In the middle of the street."

Faruq says to he one who just spoke "How about you make yourself useful and get her clothes and into the debriefing room?"

"Yes, sergeant" they respond, walking up and grabbing your shoulder.

Faruq says "They aren't a prisoner just go and she'll follow."

He turns to you "Just scream if he doesn't leave the room when your changing and someone will pull him out."

"Hey" the soldier replies.

You smile meekly at what you assume is a joke. The soldier leads you down a hall way. You get to a door near the end of the hallway and he stops you at the door. "Wait here" he says as he enters the room. You look around the hall way there's no one else in the hallway just in the large room at the end.

"Yuriko's very very mad at you" you hear Alice's voice right next to you.

You jump back and turn to face her. Her head is floating in the air near the door. A sinister smile still on her face. You start to back away slowly.

"Aww, don't worry. I'm not the one who's going to take you out of here. Yuriko sounded extremely excited about her plan for that. I'm not about to step on my bosses toes. You weren't that good anyway. I don't get why all these ladies want you. Anyway I was just told to send the message that there is no running from us." she fades away.

You slowly move back to the door. After a few more seconds the soldier comes back out, with clothes in his hands. He walks past you back down the hallway.

"Come on" he sighs.

You stop at the third door on what is now your right from the entrance room.

He opens the door, pushes the clothes at you and says "hurry and get dressed, they could take seconds, but don't get your hopes up it could be hours."

As soon as you clear the door he shuts it behind you. You quickly put on the clothes. You have a very loose pair of pants that tie at the waist. They are a little long so you have to roll up the legs to your ankles. There is also a shirt of similar proportion. You put the sheet back over yourself once these clothes are on.

You finally look around the room. There is a table with two chairs on the right and one chair on the left, and a window on the far wall. The window has bars on it with vines growing on them. You walk over to it and look out.

You are next to what looks like an enclosed garden. There are walls on all sides and a little stream running through it. You notice someone walking in from the right. It's your rescuer. She quickly walks up to the window.

"You should be safe here for now. I'll be waiting for your signal after tomorrow. I'll get our escape from the city ready." she says passing you something through the bars.

It's a small cylinder with a cord on the bottom.

"Hold it away from you outside and pull."

She disappears quickly after this very undetailed message. After that three city guards enter. You quickly turn to face them holding the object behind your back. Two of them sit down at the table, the other stays by the door.

They interview you with an inane amount of questions mostly over details. It probably would have lasted a short while if this had been your only dealing with monsters, but with your history which you were expected to walk people through yet again, it took hours.

At the end they had the guard by the door take you to a building next door. They had offered their protection for the duration of Yuriko's stay in Oasis.

You had asked about work but they recommended you stay put in the building, as it was 'secure'. After you got given a room and finally had privacy, you sit down on the bed only to notice someone next to you. You spring to your feet. Alice is sitting on the bed.

"You know you can't escape, why not just come back on your own?" she says giddily.

You genuinely consider it for a moment.

"Why can't you just let me go? I've done your stupid interview, just tell your boss I'm not interested in doing another with her." you reply crossing your arms.

"Ah, you see, there's the problem. No one is going to tell Syn 'no'. We'd rather die trying to take you back by force then face her wrath." she says standing up.

You back up a couple of steps. You pull out the object given to you earlier. Pointing the end at her, hoping this is some kind of flare or rocket, and hoping to intimidate her.

"Stay back" you threaten.

She start to fade away from her feet.

"I already told you, I'm not the one who's going to take you back." her words seem to echo in her absence.

You do as you were told, suffering days of boredom in this room alone. The only person you saw was a guard who brought you your meals. Unfortunately for you he wasn't in a talkative mood. You had one thing that would break the monotony,

Every once in so many hours Alice would appear. The first couple times you thought about calling out to the guards, but you just began to ignore her. She didn't even say anything most of the time just appeared sitting on the bed or leaning on the door.

The fourth morning arrives and you don't see Alice. You get brought your lunch.

Before he leaves the room you ask the guard "Did Yuriko's group leave the city?"

Without turning to face you he says "I'll check."

After he leaves you sit down on the bed, and look out the window. You see something on the roof of the next building over. You go to the window to see it better. There's a Hellhound perched on the edge. She smiles as she notices you. Then leaps to your window.