Springtime Waterfalls

Story Info
He moved and met a woman who loved golden showers.
3.3k words
4.48
13.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers

This was his second day in the retirement community and Stan wasn't sure he was going to like it. So far, he had seen only a couple of women who he considered fuckable. Of course, he had only seen half a dozen women so far in the short time he had been here. Three had seemed saggy and baggy, and one had seemed fuckable if he was really horny. But he had to admit that two of them were quite attractive.

"Probably married," he grumbled to himself. So today he decided to ignore the possible women and just relax and enjoy himself.

The day was warm so he decided to enjoy the pool. The water was colder than he expected, almost uncomfortable. And he could feel its predictable effect on his dick, forcing his member to contract and shrivel up into an embarrassingly small package. Immediately, he found himself hoping that no woman would show up to enjoy the pool and notice its obvious effect on his cock. Over the years he had found many opportunities to brag about his nine inches, and he was quite pleased that his age seemed to have no impact on its size or performance. Not yet, anyway.

But Stan forced himself to remain in the cool water instead of jumping out of the pool as he was initially motivated to do. Showing surprising self-control, he closed his eyes and allowed himself to float around the pool, moving around with the slight current. He felt like a glacier floating in the Arctic seas with only a small part of his body showing above the surface of the frigid blue waters.

Stan had recently retired and moved once again. This was his second day here and he was still exploring his new circumstances.

He had been divorced twice in the last thirty years, and he had moved twice in the last thirty years. Stan didn't like moving. In fact, he hated moving. He would rather have a root canal with no anesthesia than pack everything and move from one location to another.

It wasn't living someplace new that bothered him. It was the packing and sorting that was such a pain in the ass. He was never conscious of saving so much junk, and moving time required that he sort through things and decide if he really wanted to move that thing to the new location. And most of the time he decided against packing and lugging and unpacking whatever he was looking at. But even that was not really the problem.

No, the problem was the memories.

Every item required a decision, and every decision required a memory. Where was he when he gained that item? What were the circumstances? Who was he with? Was it a good time or a bad time? And was it a good memory or a bad memory?

And few of them were good memories.

Life had not gone as planned, and Stand preferred life to be planned out and properly executed. He didn't feel like he was rigid and inflexible, as his ex-wives had proclaimed, but he felt that one should be prepared for circumstances, with the proper tools and alternatives put in place in advance so one could flex and choose instead of merely reacting. Life needed help to unfold properly, and Stan believed it was important that he help life out when necessary. After all, it was his life and he should have some say in the choices to make instead of merely reacting to what life threw at him.

But life didn't always cooperate. Sometimes life threw at you circumstances with few options, making the reacting part inescapable. Like moving into this place.

Stan had been surprised when the knock on the door resulted in divorce papers. He hadn't been prepared for that. As far as he could see, their marriage was not perfect but it was better than average. After twenty two years, they had worked out the kinks and things were fairly smooth. Their respective roles had been worked out over many years, and both seemed happy in those roles. They seldom argued, although he had to admit that the three or four arguments a year were real doosies. No blows - he could never allow himself to strike a woman in anger, especially not the woman he had promised to love and to honor. But there had come a few times where he had slammed a fist onto the table or even into a wall.

Stand had heard a great man once say, way back when he was a young adult, something that had changed his life. Actually, this wise man had said many things that had changed his life, but one thing in particular always came back to him during an argument with his wife.

"Your wife does not make you mad. She merely reveals the anger already inside of you. Your job is how to let it out without being destructive."

It was amazing how some things remained buried in your mind, to sneak up on you and jump onto your back when you least expect it.

Anyway, it was the memories that made moving such a pain in the ass. He hated to sort through the memories in order to decide what items to keep and what items to throw away. So when the second divorce forced him to move again, forced him to give up his favorite house and most of his assets, he had resolved to move only one last time. If he had to move at retirement, it would be his last home. Guaranteed.

So here he was. After spending several months deciding where to spend the rest of his life, he had concluded that a retirement community made the most sense. And once he made that decision, everything else was a matter of reviewing the facts and making the wise choice. And this place made the most sense.

Stan discovered there were huge retirement communities designed to give rich people the best and the most options. There were small retirement communities planned and designed to make the most of retirement years in a close and almost intimate environment. And there were retirement communities intended to allow normal life to extend well into your later years while looking and feeling as much like normal as possible. Stan had selected the latter group. He wanted to feel normal. Besides, this place managed to offer everything the larger and more expensive places offered except for the golf courses. And since he didn't golf, he wouldn't really miss that option. Except for the golf cart. He needed the golf cart.

The entire community was about two miles by two miles, with two pools and two community centers, so nothing was impossibly far. But he was no longer hiking the Appalachian Trail once a year, and the half a mile to his mailbox seemed a little more than he wanted to walk each day. He felt like it was an unnecessary use of his car, and possibly a violation of the environment according to a few of his Liberal friends. So he had the golf cart.

Everything in balance, this place seemed to be the right choice. And it was going to be the last move of his life. Stan was slim and healthy, something that seemed rare in this community, and he planned on living quite a few more years. But, as he had learned so painfully over his sixty-four years, sometimes life throws a few unexpected circumstances at you that might include only a few attractive options. And Stan was committed to making the best choices possible with those few options, and maximizing the results of those few choices.

A jet of warmer water interrupted Stan's memories. He quickly jerked into a vertical position, finding the bottom of the pool grating comfortably under his feet. A quick examination of the situation revealed a simple garden hose leading from the nearby bushes and into the pool. Harmless, maybe even meaningless, but another example of life throwing unexpected options at you.

When he had first entered the pool area an hour ago, Stan had seen a maintenance worker trimming and watering the bushes. One of the factors that had sold Stan on this specific retirement community was the great effort spent on flowers and bushes in all the common areas of the community. And this was particularly true around the two pools. Carefully trimmed bushes surrounded the pools, offering a small amount of privacy. And the flowering bushes added an attractive element that appealed to Stan. Several varieties offered blooms at different seasons, but his favorite was the roses. One of the anomalies of Stan's logical life was his love for roses.

Years of self-analysis offered two possible explanations for this unexpected love. First, roses were his mother's favorite flower and Stan grew up loving his mother dearly. Second, cultivating and caring for roses used his logic and factual abilities while giving his hidden emotions and creativity a cathartic expression. Regardless of any and all irrelevant analysis, Stan loved roses and had a rose garden in the back yard of every house he had owned. And the extensive rose gardens at both pools was a winning argument for this particular retirement community.

So Stan had appreciated the "gardener" working on his beloved rose garden when he had first walked inside the gate to the pool area. And apparently the man had dropped the hose into the pool without turning off the water. Stan wondered if perhaps the man had decided the pool needed more water.

Regardless of the reason, the water pouring from the hose into the pool was clearly warmer than the water in the pool and its warmth had commanded Stan's attention. He reached out and grabbed the hose, directing its warm flow onto his body. He let it warm his chilled body and then held it above the surface and let it cascade down his head and face.

"So you like warm water on your face?" Stan immediately jerked back to the pool and to the present, aware for the first time of the woman who had walked through the gate and was spreading out a towel on a chair to sit on. He was embarrassed for some reason, but had no idea why, and he looked at her.

He had never seen her before which, of course, was true for almost all of the women in the community. But he was pleased with what he saw. She was of medium height and fairly slim, and really attractive. She bent over the small cooler she brought with her, allowing Stan to see a substantial amount of cleavage. It was obvious that the years of gravity had made an impact on her breasts, but it was also obvious that they had resisted that effect quite admirably. Stan felt his cock reversing the effects of the cold water, at least a little.

Stan paused for a moment, wondering if there was a hidden meaning to her words. His dirty mind immediately flashed to the many videos he has seen showing what the Internet called water sports. He wondered for a brief moment if the woman was making a veiled reference to porn. And the more he thought about it, the more he wanted to find out.

"Yes, the unexpected warm shower on one's face can be quite stimulating at times, don't you think?" Stan stopped there, deciding that was veiled enough to not be offensive, yet still allowed for the nasty mind to build on it. He waited for her reply, and she paused long enough to look directly at him.

"Is the hose the only source of warm water for you, or do you enjoy other sources from time to time?" This time she allowed a smile, and Stan suspected she was more than just teasing him. He decided to find out.

"Sadly, this will probably be the only source of warm water I will feel today." Stan discovered he was enjoying the sexual banter with this woman even if she wasn't intending it to be sexual banter. So, he threw his head back and directed the warm spray onto his forehead. After a few seconds, he dropped the hose and shook his head, clearing the running water from his face. When his eyes had no more tap water affecting their vision, he opened them and was surprised to see the woman standing two feet away. She looked closely at him for a moment and then smiled.

"My name is Marcia. I don't remember seeing you here before. Are you visiting a resident?" She hesitated, waiting for him to answer. He returned her smile, liking what he saw.

"My name is Stan and I just moved in yesterday. The weather was warm so I thought I would take a break from unpacking. But the pool was colder than I expected, so I found the warm water from the hose unexpectedly enjoyable." He paused, hoping that Marcia would take the conversation the next step, and he was not disappointed.

"So, new here and enjoying warm water from unexpected sources. Interesting man." She smiled again and Stan was still unsure where this conversation was headed. He returned her smile, trying to add as much lust as he could.

"I am always looking for warm water from unexpected sources." He subtly reached down and grasped his hardening cock. And the water he was standing in was shallow enough that Marcia couldn't possibly miss the gesture. Her eyes actually lit up. He could see the sparkle in them, giving the sun serious competition. She took a step which brought her to the edge of the pool.

"Really?" Her face showed no real expression, but her sparkling eyes spoke volumes. Stan smiled again, and moved the three feet that separated them. Now he was directly in front of her and only inches separated them. Stan took a moment and obviously looked at her pussy for several seconds, enjoying the proximity and the outline of what appeared to be thick lips hidden by the material of her bikini.

His smile widened when he saw a few strands of hair peeking out and implying there was more where they came from. Then he looked up into Marcia's eyes. She, on the other hand, looked down at her hips and her fingers took a grip on her bikini bottoms. Slowly, she pulled up on the material, causing it to stretch tightly against her pussy. Her full lips became obvious as Stan enjoyed the cameltoe. He licked his lips in an unconscious indication of his enjoyment, but his groan was a conscious indication of that same enjoyment.

He looked up into her eyes again, his lust becoming obvious, and her eyes reflecting it. Her smile became quite teasing and she shifted her hand to stroke her pussy for a few seconds, allowing him to enjoy his own private show. Stan was stroking his cock through his loose swimsuit and Marcia grinned at the obvious size of it as it tried to escape the waistband of his suit. He could hear her moan as he slowly pulled his suit down, freeing all nine inches of his very hard cock for her viewing pleasure. And Stan dropped his eyes from her face to her pussy, enjoying again the clear outline of her lips by the thin material of her bikini.

Another slow move by her hands and she pulled the bikini aside, exposing her hairy pussy lips and the erect clit hiding in the forest. Stan groaned again, quite loudly, and started stroking his hard cock. Standing in the shallow end of the pool, the water was only a slight impediment to a clear view, and Marcia groaned even louder as she spoke.

"Are you ready for more warm water?" Stan looked back into her dark eyes and grinned widely.

"Hell, yes! Give me what you got." And he looked back down at her exposed pussy. Marcia used her fingers to spread her lips, exposing all the beautiful pink folds hidden by her bush. Stan looked expectantly, waiting several seconds for the promised stream. And then it came.

He saw her pussy flex for several seconds, and then he saw her pee hole open and flood the distance between her pussy and his face. He closed his eyes just in time to avoid the stinging fluid from blinding him, while feeling the warm water cascade over his face and down his chest. Holding his breath to keep from inhaling and choking on her urine, he moved his face from side to side to assure he was evenly covered. Then he pulled his face back just enough to keep his eyes from her stream. He wanted a close-up look at her pussy drenching his body and flooding the pool. And from a few inches away, he saw her fingers spreading her pussy lips and exposing the deepest folds of her vagina to his gaze. And he saw her tiny pee hole let loose with more piss than he would imagine. It was a spray more than a stream, and it sprayed all over his upper body. He felt it pour over his chest and down onto his hard cock, and the warm sensations almost made him cum right there.

After almost half a minute of pissing on him, her stream slowed and then stopped altogether. He looked up into her lust-filled eyes and she looked down at the same expression in his eyes. Then he reached out and wrapped his arms around her legs. He pulled her tightly against his face, stretching to get his mouth in contact with her pussy. She bent her legs slightly, lowering her lips to his lips. And he spent the next minute or so thoroughly cleaning her juicy pussy. It was enough time and his efforts were talented enough that she came right there standing on the edge of the pool, her moans loud enough to attract attention if anyone had been around.

After several seconds, Marcia slowly collapsed on the edge of the pool. This, of course, placed her swollen pussy lips on the edge of the pool, too, and just inches from his face. So Stan did what was logical and went back to licking her juicy pussy. There was almost nothing in life that Stan enjoyed more than going down on a woman, and he showed his enjoyment in every way possible. It only took another couple of minutes and Marcia was trying to stifle her screams as she came again. The juices oozing from her cunt came so fast that Stan was challenged to lap it all up and not waste anything. But his experience and his zeal proved to be adequate, and he cleaned her pussy lips without wasting a drop of her tasty cream. Finally, he pulled his head back and gazed longingly at her shiny lips.

Marcia eased herself off the edge of the pool and into the water next to Stan. She kissed him, a long and passionate kiss that spoke of lust and satisfaction. Without pulling back, she reached down and grasped his hard cock. It was thick enough that she couldn't get her hand completely around it, and this caused another moan to escape her lips. She pulled his cock to her pussy, allowing it to press against her lips without actually entering.

She leaned back without her thighs letting go of his dick, and smiled up at him. Pulling her bikini top to the side, she bared her beautiful boobs to his gaze.

"Now, do you think you could hose these babies down with some warm water of your own before any of our neighbors interrupt us?" Stan grinned at her and kissed her again. The he placed his hands on the side of the pool and hoisted himself onto the edge. He never even tried to hide his large cock from observation and took it between two fingers. He aimed carefully at her naked tits.

"Where do you want it?"

This was his second day in a retirement community, and he was sure he was going to love it.

TWeston
TWeston
347 Followers