All Comments on 'Sprout Ch. 06'

by sub500

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Bravo! Please please please more of all of Erica's muscles especially her calves. Sprout has to fuck her calves from behind at some point! And more of Mac's muscles and calves too!

subtemosubtemoabout 2 years ago

Love these updates. And Love these twists more.

Never saw FiFi coming, but it was glorious!

Mac and Erica are so good. Loved their interaction, and talking about him not to him.

This story keeps getting better and better. And to get so many updates in short time is a very nice surprise!

Thank you so much sub500!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So hot and entertaining! It would have been awesome to me if Sprout would have been standing in front of both Erica and MacKenzie in those heels. His eyes almost at level with a wall of abs! Thank you for another legendary story!

greg50greg50about 2 years ago

Will his friend from the football team be involved in the humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a terrific writer. The whole series is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant. I am curious what 4 feet could do to Sprout. Endless possibilities for a creative mind…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series. The FiFi part was a nice touch. Ready to see how far Mac pushes sprout.

Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

Another fun session!

Very erotic and arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When will Mac officially start domming Greg?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please no more animals.

Great series aside from that, it was definitely a twist I thought it was gonna be some other dude Erica and Mac or the other sorority sisters did a similar thing to.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years ago
Awesome!

Really loved the story. Please update soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

too over the top fo my taste. even adding bestiality in here. ugh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous