Truth or Dare

Story Info
A classic game with an interesting twist for her amusement.
11.4k words
15.5k
32
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story contains: facesitting, foot fetish, f/m femdom

Characters are 18+

"Mom, am I not old enough to stay at home by myself?"

"Well technically yes, but-"

"But what? I'm not going to burn the house down or something. I'm probably just going to play videogames the entire time anyways and you know that."

My mom sighs, obviously annoyed with my questions.

"Look, Brandi and I are going to take up jogging for the summer over at their place. You know her daughter, Raegan? We just thought you guys could have fun hanging out as well. Like a playdate-"

"A PLAYDATE?!"

"Okay maybe that was the wrong word to use. Look, Raegan has a really hard time making friends, so we're going to use this time for you two to get to know each other, hang out, and maybe help improve her social skills."

"Mom, I think we both know why she has a hard time making friends."

Mom cuts her eyes at me, raising a hand in preparation to backhand me from the driver's seat if I was to utter the true reason.

"Enough, it's not up for discussion. You WILL play nice with her, or you can spend the summer doing yardwork while I take your games away. I don't want to hear any arguing, no tattle-telling, nothing. Got it?"

I roll my eyes and huff, averting my gaze to the passing trees outside the window. "Yeah, I got it. Play nice, be besties, make friendship bracelets and maybe we can even braid each other's hair." My voice oozes sarcasm as I wait for a smack from the side.

Mom sighs, but she knows she's won so she doesn't press the matter any further, "Good, that's what I like to hear. I promise it won't be that bad. We'll be there soon."

To keep the story short, my mom has decided to pick up her annual get fit trip. Every summer she goes off on a sun tanning spree mixed with jogging or Zumba, whatever she can suck one of her friends into joining her in. She usually does this for about a month then drops it like all her other hobbies.

I give this 2 weeks max. She's managed to suck her old high school friend Brandi into this fad, so I would say it lasts until they run out of gossip to talk about.

Unfortunately, Brandi comes packaged with a daughter around my age. Raegan.

How could I describe Raegan? An absolute terror. She always has been. Like a kid who went into their terrible twos and just never let go, forever destined to get her way no matter what.

Terror isn't the right word though. A conceited bitch? That might be a little better. I've known her forever and cannot say I've ever seen a shred of compassion or decency behind those eyes.

I went to one of her birthday parties as a kid and was amazed to see her cry that her presents sucked and she wanted better ones. "Why did we invite poor people? These have Dollar General tags!"

My parents would've smacked to the next zipcode for such a comment.

Wouldn't you believe it, Brandi took her to the mall after the party to go pick out better ones just to quiet her wails. Flash forward to one of my own parties. It was a pool party, and she wanted the goggles another kid was wearing, and he didn't feel like forking them over.

So, what did she do?

She stood on his back the next time he went underwater and ripped them off him. She even held her weight down on him for just a couple seconds longer than she should've to really rub it in.

The kid came up sputtering and coughing, crying and pointing fingers at the culprit.

All she had to do was bat her icey blue eyes and say, "I didn't know, I thought we were playing a game. I hope he's okay." Another incident went unpunished.

As we grew up, nothing really changed with her demeanor.

Luckily, anytime I came over she treated me like I simply didn't exist, deeming herself too good to even speak to me or acknowledge I was in the same room as her. Which is far better than the alternatives.

Would today be the same?

It's been a couple years since we last saw each other though. It's very possible she matured a bit as we both grew closer to adulthood. Worst case scenario we sit around and watch tv in silence until our parents get back, or she sits in her room on her phone and pretends I don't exist, just like old times.

We turn onto a dirt road and drive straight for about 5 minutes past cotton fields, corn fields, trees, and pastures until we break into a clear opening. Her house sat on the hill at the very end of this dirt road. Looking around the area it actually looks pretty peaceful. A wide-open yard, a horse stable out behind the house in a pasture, and if I remember correctly there used to be some trails out behind the house you could ride bikes through. If we don't get along, I could always stick around outside by myself and make my own fun here if I get bored watching tv. I remember walking through the cornfields as a kid and "accidentally" losing her anyways. That trick might still work.

Mom pulls the car up to the house and puts it in park. As I go to hop out she grabs my arms, issuing me one last stern warning.

"Look at me. Remember: Play. Nice."

"As long as she's told to do the same, I'll manage." I fake a smile and step out, making my way to the front door.

Brandi greets us at the front door, arms open for a hug. "Hi guys! Oh my goodness, I have not seen you in forever Lee! How are you? How is school? Have you been treating your mom well? You've grown so much!"

She continues bombarding me with generic questions as I sheepishly answer that I'm doing fine, school is great, so on and so on until my mom finally walks up to take the attention away from me.

We slowly migrate inside the house as they continue chatting away. The living room has a large plush couch with a 70-inch tv on the wall (something we could never afford.) This is definitely where I plan to spend the majority, if not all, of my time.

The house is decorated in a general theme that you would expect a southern white woman who frequents hobby lobby to style it as. Out of place wagon wheels, a sign in the kitchen that says "No bitchin in my kitchen." And don't forget more live, laugh, love pieces than I can count on both hands. There is a reason her and my mom get along. I make my way towards the couch and prepare to sit down.

"Oh Lee, Raegan is back in her room. Why don't you go say hi to her? Maybe you guys can find something fun to do today!"

"Fun, yeah sure," I scoffed under my breath. I could feel my mom's gaze pierce the back of my neck as I walk down the hallway.

I find her room at the end of the hall. Of course, she has the largest room in the house, her mom settling with one of the smaller sized rooms on the opposite end of the house and leaving her daughter to take possession of the master bedroom with the attached bathroom. I think back to the birthday party and wonder how much she had to cry to get her way with this as well.

I knock on the door before pushing it open, "Hey Raegan, what's up?"

She's laying on the bed mindlessly scrolling through her phone for a second when she looks up, surprisingly acknowledging my existence.

"What are YOU doing here?" Her words dripping with venom. I guess I was the only one to receive the memo.

"Well, our parents are "jogging" together and figured we could hang out in the meantime."

"A fucking playdate? Really? Do they think I'm 5 or something?" She rolls her eyes and resumes scrolling through her phone.

Honestly, I feel the same. I do try to barter with her to find some common ground though.

"Look, I'm not happy about it either. I have so many better things to do than pretend to be friends with you. But they want us to play nice together, or mom grounds my ass for the summer. It's just for the day. So how about this? I stay in the living room and watch tv or whatever, you stay in your room, and we never interact with each other. Then when they come back, we pretend we played board games, watched a movie together, whatever to keep them off our asses. Your mom thinks you managed to make a friend, my mom is happy we didn't kill each other. Deal?"

Raegan glares at me, looking for something hateful or bitchy to say, but resides to huffing as my idea does make the most sense. "You make a good point. Fine. If they take the route they usually do they'll probably power walk for 3-4 hours before they come back. I'm sure I can manage going that long pretending I give a shit about you."

"Fine. Whatever works." She turns away from me and lays on her stomach, going back to scrolling through instagram like every other girl our age. As I go to leave her room, I can't help but look around. It's messy, with dirty clothes strewn everywhere. Workout clothes and cheerleading uniforms in one corner, her entire closet of shirts thrown over a chair, a desk filled with every brand of makeup product you could possibly buy. She has her own flatscreen in her room with an Xbox too. I feel a small twinge of hatred towards her.

Honestly, it's just the standard jealousy that she gets everything she could ever possibly want. You can't help it.

My eyes continue scanning the room as they go over Raegan herself. Long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and from my angle I see her volleyball shorts covering a decently sized ass. I know it's been a while since we've seen each other but did she get...hot? No, shake that thought out of your head. She's a complete bitch, looks do not make up for that. Anyone can look good in a pair of spandex anyways, that's nothing special.

Raegan seemed to have felt me looking around a little too long because she cleared her throat, forcing me to rip my eyes away and blush in embarrassment. "You can leave now."

"Oh right, sorry. I'm gone."

I walk back to the living room to see our parents still chatting it up.

"Well? Whatcha guys gonna do today?"

I lie straight through my teeth, "We haven't decided yet. We might play some board games or go hike through the trails or something. We'll figure it out in a little bit."

"That's great! I was really scared you guys would already be at each other's throats. But maybe this will pay off. We're heading out now. We'll be back in a couple hours."

I wave them off as they head down the road. As I watch them keep the same pace for a minute, I know in my head there won't be a single step of jogging. I can't help but laugh as I turn back inside, choosing to claim my spot on the couch.

Turning on the tv, I mindlessly scroll before eventually settling for Ridulousness, MTV's only show that plays anymore. Better than nothing.

A couple minutes go by when I hear movement from the hallway. Raegan emerges from the depths of her lair and walks by as she heads to the kitchen. I avoid eye contact but manage to sneak a peek at her as she passes by.

From what I see she stays physically fit; she is one of the top players on her volleyball team after cheered for a couple years too. Which is ironic given she is the direct opposite of what I would call "peppy."

She currently has on a workout shirt with the sleeves cut down the sides with a sports bra on. Even from a glance I could tell she was almost pushing past a C cup for sure. I would dream about motorboating those on literally any other girl. It's a real shame she's...well, her.

She heads to the kitchen, rummages around for a minute before coming back with a bag of chips in hand. As she walks back by, I get to sneak a peek at the back of her to confirm my suspicions whether or not the spandex were doing all of the work on her.

And it looks like I was wrong. She actually does have a really nice ass, spandex or not. I could barely have fit each cheek in my hand. Her spandex was definitely too small for her, resorting to wedging deep between her crack to keep itself from tearing at the seams. I can't help but raise an eyebrow at what I'm seeing and let my eyes linger far too long as she passes by..

Fuck, she really did get hot. I could see how a guy might be able to put up with her shitty attitude just long enough to get something out of her. Not me though. I've seen waaay too much of her shitty side to even contemplate that thought. She tried to kill a kid in front of me. What would she do to me?

About 30 minutes go by before I hear steps from the hallway again. Raegan comes out and plops down on the couch on the other end from me and sighs deeply, obviously meaning to draw my attention.

"I'm bored."

"I'm sorry? I am too. What do you usually do for fun?"

"I don't know, usually we go to the mall on the weekends or something but that's obviously out the window. I'm bored of scrolling through my phone and nothing good is on tv."

"Okay, what am I supposed to do about it? We agreed to avoid each other, remember?"

"I know, I know. I just figured maybe we could play a game or something."

"A game, really? You want to whip out monopoly, maybe sorry?"

"Fuck no, board games are for old people who want to pretend they have fun." She wasn't wrong there.

"Uh okay. You have an xbox right? Got any good games?"

"I mean yeah, I do. But I was thinking something different." She scoots a bit closer to me on the couch as the corner of her mouth curls into the trademark smirk of hers.

"Maybe something like truth or dare?"

Out of all the ideas I have heard in my life, this one has to take the cake. A truth or dare game with her is like signing my own death certificate. I can't tell her no outright though, I've seen how that fares with her.

"Truth or dare? I don't really know about that, that's usually played with more people, it would be kind of lame just the 2 of us don't you think?"

"Nah it would be fine. I promise!" She's far too giddy to try and get me into this game. I can see the excitement behind her eyes as she tries to persuade me.

"I don't know Raegan, I would really rather just watch tv and stick to our original agreement."

She stands up, shrugging her shoulders, "Really? That's fine, I won't push you. I guess I'll just have to tell our moms that I tried to be nice and play with you but you shut me down and refused to hang out with me. Didn't you say something like you would rather watch tv than hang out with a bitch like me? Oh, they're going to be thrilled to hear all about that, won't they?" She walks slowly with her hands behind her back toward the hallway, giving me seconds to contemplate my decision.

Deal with the pest now, or spend my summer with my stuff taken away? Is it really a choice? She has my hands tied and she knows it. Home field advantage for sure.

"FINE. Fine. I'll play your little game. Just quit using our parents against me."

She squealed in delight and jumped back on the couch. "Yay! Here's the rules to MY version of truth or dare. We mostly play it as normal. You're allowed to pass on answering a truth or doing a dare. But if you choose to pass, you must go a second time. You can't ask the exact same dare twice in a row or truth in a row, to make it fair. And if you can't finish a dare that also counts as a strike. You also can't choose truth more than twice in a row to try and avoid a dare."

Jesus, this is a really in depth version, isn't it?

"Basically, whoever gains 3 strikes from passing or not completing dares loses. And the winner gets to do whatever they want to the loser for 30 minutes."

"Also, if you don't do what I say when I win then I tell our parents how mean and awful you were to me, so I think you know this isn't negotiable." She smirks at me with a devious glint in her eyes.

Damn, she really thought this game out.

I've never really played truth or dare with a girl before, so I assume she's probably just going to try and ask me really embarrassing stuff to further degrade me down the road with, which is why she is putting this rule in place. Whatever, I can deal with that, I guess.

"Okay, little weird to be that extra about it but whatever. I guess you can go first since it's your house."

"Good observation loser, alright. Truth or dare?"

I decided to go easy on the first one. "Truth."

"Have you had sex yet?" Jesus, right out of the gate with that one. I answer a little too honestly.

"No, haven't even had my first kiss yet."

She lets out a low whistle, "Really? Wow I knew you were pathetic, but I didn't know you was THAT pathetic. You might want to take advantage of one of your dares today."

I blush at the idea, thinking of it being a possibility. But I want my first to be at least a little special. "Oh shut up, it's perfectly normal. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What about you? Have you had sex yet?"

"Me? No, I'm not some cheap whore. But I have at least had my first kiss unlike you." Well, she has me beat there. I feel like this is just some game to hurt my feelings in her spare time.

My turn comes again. "Hm, dare." How bad could it be?

"Oh, I dare you tooooo..." and she runs back to her room before coming back with a hand behind her back holding something.

"Toooo smell my sock." She holds a single sock in front of my face. I can see where it used to be white but has now reverted to some kind of mix between grey and brown. God knows how long she had to have worn that thing. I completely forgot the extent of how bad her hygiene was.

She was known for wearing the same socks, shorts, pants, you name it for weeks at a time, simply too lazy to wash them even though she isn't even the one to do her laundry. Probably the theory that she's just going to sweat in them again anyways, what's the point?

There was a rumor floating around once that a girl who was alone in the lockerroom with her made a comment on it, and it didn't end well. The details are mixed, since nobody actually saw the full thing happen. Some say Raegan shoved her inside her locker and forced her gym bag over her head until she apologized. Others say she held her down on the floor and silenced her screams with her sweaty feet until she barely hung onto consciousness.

Whichever it was, I was about to find out just how bad she could really be.

I grimace, knowing that this isn't going to be pleasant. Leaning forward, I hesitantly press my nose against the sock, taking the smallest sniff humanly possible. Even with minimum exposure my senses were flooded with the stench of decay, sweat, and BO right out the gate. My nose hairs were singed, my fight or flight response kicking in immediately.

I jump back, "Holy fuck, how long did you wear that?!" Weeks? Months?!

"A couple days...maybe a week or two? I don't really know it was a couple months ago. I left it at the bottom of the pile of laundry for a while, so that didn't help. Anyways, that was NOT enough you have to smell it!" Raegan shoved the sock back towards my face aggressively, trying to force it back against my nose.

"Hell no! You said smell it, I took a sniff, almost died, end of story. You did not put a time limit on sniffing." She raised a finger to argue, before realizing I was right. She did only tell me to smell it.

"Hmm, yeah you are right. I'll let this one go." She threw the sock on the coffee table before sitting back, smirking. "Go ahead, I choose truth again."

Fuck, I'm kind of bad at this stuff, coming up with questions and dares on the spot. I don't really care to know anything about her, and I doubt there's any ammo I could use to embarrass her the way she would me. I'll just throw something random out for the time being.

"Umm, do you have a crush on anyone?"

"Yeah, of course. Everyone has a crush on somebody."

"Who?"

"Nope, only one question at a time you know that. Truth or dare?"

I decide to push my luck with another question. I would rather get my feelings hurt than compete in another round of the sniff-olympics.

"Truth? Okay. Is it true you were staring at my ass as I walked by earlier?"

I froze up, not expecting that one.

She looked at me with a sweet, innocent gaze, as if this was just a perfectly normal question. Me on the other hand, I was sweating. Did she see me? How did she see me?! Or is she just assuming because she's a girl walking by, I was staring. That has to be it. I'm not going to admit to something like that.