Sprout Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twitched as her finger lightly caressed along the side of my cock, which stuck out diagonally beside the panties. I had no idea why she was letting me do this, but I would definitely enjoy it while it lasted. My resentment momentarily faded away.

"You know what my reward would have been if I'd won the deep throat bet?" Erica said enticingly.

I managed to grunt a sound like a question from under her tit. Her finger slid along the side of my cock again.

"She was going to let me fuck your beautiful cock," she said bluntly.

I almost came at the revelation, but she pulled her finger away and I thrusted up into the air, desperate for a final bit of friction.

"Between you and me, I suspect she wants to save it for herself, though," Erica continued. "She'd never admit it, but I think she's got a soft spot for you, Sprout. She just shows it in funny ways."

My heart skipped a beat. Everything Erica said elicited so many conflicted emotions in me. Nothing made sense.

"Well at least a soft spot deep down at her cervix where Greg can't reach," she laughed, causing her tits to bounce on my head.

As her laughing died down, her tits pressed down harder on my face, holding me in place. They covered my eyes, and all was dark.

"The little virgin's finally going to get his first blowjob," Mac's mocking voice came out of nowhere, "But we can't let him watch, he'd blow his load way too fast."

Erica pressed her boobs down even harder. I felt a tug on my panties, pulling the crotch aside so my rod stood up straight.

Suddenly, something hot and wet dripped all over my shaft. Then Mac's hands slid up and down, rubbing it in. I heard a jingling sound and remembered her bracelets, although the tone seemed deeper than before. A scent in the air reminded me of popcorn, which seemed odd, but I didn't care. Her hands felt so fucking good.

I moaned softly and tried to squirm, but I realized Mac had my legs pinned down, while Erica's chest continued to mash into my head.

"Damn, she's one seriously hot bitch," Erica said, squeezing my arm excitedly.

Mackenzie giggled.

Then I felt something warm move up one whole side of my rod. Her tongue! She licked again on the other side. More hot liquid dribbled.

Then her licks got faster, all over, everywhere all at once. She seemed frantic. I could hear her lapping sounds. She was so into it!

"Jesus Christ! Fuck! Wow!" I blurted out, unable to hold back.

"That's a good girl," Erica whispered, tugging gently at my bra strap.

Somehow the idea of these two gorgeous women feminizing me got me even hotter and my hips started bucking off the bed. The fast licking continued all over, interspersed with dribbles of hot spit and brushes of her soft hair against my thighs. I wondered why Mackenzie wasn't taking me all the way into her mouth the way Erica did, but it didn't matter, her tongue was still unbelievable.

All of a sudden, Erica's fingers pinched both my nipples through her bra cups. I let out a yelp and my back arched. I started cumming hard.

Then I heard a loud snort, like pent up laughter. Then giggling. Then Erica's tits pulled off my eyes.

"Good job, Fifi! Good girl!" Mackenzie lauded.

And that's when I finally recognized the scent of butter and saw the house dog licking it off my dick. I tried to pull away, but Mackenzie still held my legs tightly to the bed.

"Eww, don't let her eat his jizz!" Erica said with exaggerated disgust.

"Too late!" Mac laughed. "Besides, I think she likes it. And we know for sure he loves it."

"Fuck you, Mackenzie!" I screamed in a high pitch voice. "I fucking hate you!"

But I couldn't stop cumming even as I watched the dog continue to lick. For a second, I was scared that I might even like the dog's licks, then the high of orgasm wore off and I suddenly felt like I would puke. My face must have shown it because Erica abruptly shoved my torso over the side of the mattress.

"Eww, don't let him barf on my bed," she cried in surprise.

Mackenzie swept my legs aside and I landed on the soft carpet below. The urge to throw up subsided but was quickly replaced by a sort of wispiness. Like I was an old beat-up flag flapping in the wind, frayed and barely there, only just holding together.

"I'm gonna to take FiFi downstairs and get her some water to wash away his filth," Mac stated with obvious revulsion.

I heard the jingle of the collar as she left the room with the dog. Erica looked down at me over the side of the bed.

"Thanks for being such a good sport, Sprout," Erica said. "That was hi-larious!"

"Fuck you," was all I could say.

"You should really be thanking me," Erica said seriously. "You know she wanted to bring some sorority sisters in here to watch? But I wouldn't let her. Lines have to be drawn somewhere."

I just looked at her and did my best to scrunch my face and growl. That was her idea of drawing a line?

"And for what it's worth, I meant what I said," she spoke breathily, and I paused my snarl to listen, "I do think you have a beautiful cock. And I'd still fuck it -- if Mackenzie would let me."

I couldn't help feeling a rush again. How could I let this girl keep fucking with me like this?!

"Oh well," she sighed. "Anyway, I think it's a good idea for you to get going before Mac gets back. Who knows what she'll do next. Don't worry, I'll take the blame for letting you go. Turn left out the door and you'll find your clothes in the stairwell. You can sneak out the back way at the bottom of the stairs."

For a moment, I looked at her uncertainly.

"Go," she urged. "Now."

I leapt to my feet and ran out the door, not even looking back down the hallway to see if any girls were there. My clothes were right where Erica said and I managed to slip them on as I flew down the stairs, carrying my shoes until I reached the bottom where I slid them on. Then I pushed open the door and rushed out into the waning light.

To be continued...

12