Spur Of The Moment

Story Info
Spur of the moment decision. Short story.
1.6k words
2.6
16.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers

Spur Of The Moment.

Me? Ok, I'm 37 years old, 5'8" tall, weigh 128 pounds with dark blonde highlighted off the shoulder wavy hair. I look after myself, I'm slim, have great legs and the only thing that bounces when I jump up and down are my pert 34B boobs. I'm also pretty, a nice mouth, little nose and brown eyes.

A few months ago I had an awakening, oh I see you're raising your eyebrows and smiling so you probably want to know more? Ok, just so you know, I planned nothing, and I regret nothing and what I did was dirty slutty fun and I won't be judged by you.

I've been married around 8 years and have a five and three year old, a reasonable sex life with my husband who I adore. I work on the periphery of education, four days a week which fits in with my lifestyle.

I'm getting to it so just be a little patient.

Tuesday night I was out on my own at a works dinner. Nothing special but it's a regular get together because in my job my colleagues all work in different schools and we rarely see each other except during training sessions.

It was only a dinner, so afterwards I found myself outside the taxi office in Bold Street. There was a small queue, I waited patiently for my turn and after around ten minutes a car turned up and I got in. A black VW Passat estate car. I checked my watch, 10:47pm. Had I been drinking? I'll answer that, yes, and though I'm not a big drinker I had a cocktail, a Red Russian and probably around 4-5 glasses of wine. Can't be sure about the wine as it was topped up continually. For goodness sake it was an evening out so stop looking at me like that!

I was relaxed and a little tipsy though.

The taxi driver asked me why I was going home so early and I replied that I wished I wasn't. He paid me quite a few compliments which was nice. He said it was a slow night and if I didn't want to go home straight away he'd have offered to take me for drink at The Oak, a pub not far from me and on the route home. The Oak has a reputation, bit of a rough pub on the edge of two council estates, it wouldn't have be my first choice of places to go. I laughed at his suggestion then surprised myself moments later and said yes.

He parked outside, we got out of the car and went inside. It's a traditional drinking pub, a little rundown with a U-shaped bar chipped and worn, split between two rooms. There were three people still drinking at the bar and it was closing time. The taxi driver knew the Landlord, a bald fat 50 something with tattoos on his arms and 'love hate' on his knuckles. They knew each other well enough that it wasn't a problem to get a drink after closing time. The curtains had been closed and the door was locked after we arrived. They call it a Lock In when they serve people outside of normal hours.

Why did I go to the pub with him? You're asking why? Spur of the moment, rush of blood to the head who knows, I agreed to go for a drink, read into it what you will.

The three others sitting at the bar were drinking their pints. One was tall and gaunt with a thin face and untidy greasy dark hair wearing an adidas tracksuit. The second was short, a round face and he had jeans and a black leather jacket. The third was a similar build to the Landlord, fat but had long greyish hair, he had mismatched tracksuit bottoms and a top and a grey Berghaus fleece on top. They were chatting away with the Landlord and every now and again looked over at me on the alcove seats that ran along the wall. The seats were covered in red fake easy wipe to clean leather. They were all around the same age, I'm not great with guessing ages but maybe late forties or early fifties?

I nipped to the toilet before I sat down.

The taxi driver brought over my drink, a Gin and Tonic, we chatted for a little while and I was probably on my third drink when he put his hand on my knee.

What was I wearing? I wondered when you would ask.

I'd taken my jacket off. I was wearing a fitted above the knee dress, zip on the side, like a little black dress only it was dark grey, shoes and of course and underwear. No nothing fancy just a mismatched white bra and blue polka dot bikini mid rise knickers. I had bare legs.

I was a getting just a little drunk after two or three strong gin and tonics, as I said, he put his hand on my knee and it was like an electric shock to my system, I felt so horny, I mean really turned on because I was doing something I shouldn't. I was being very naughty and that's daring and makes my pulse race. When I think back, he wasn't good looking, average, short mousy hair, shorter than me with a dark t-shirt and jeans and slightly overweight, not my type. Yet there I was suddenly turned on and my bits were tingling.

We sat side by side, he leaned in and kissed me, his tongue pushed into my mouth and his hand slid under my dress down the inside of my thigh. I responded by kissing him back, then parted my legs as an invitation to him. His fingers stroked their way up my inner thigh, pushed my knickers to one side and found that I was warm and very moist. At least two of his fingers probed deep inside me and I pushed against them until they were fully inside me.

I had my hands on the bulge in his trousers feeling his cock growing under the material of his trousers. My fingers unbuckled his belt, undid the top button on his jeans and pulled open the zip. His cock popped out and I ran my hands over his shaft, long and thick.

Leaning down I opened my mouth and rolled my tongue around the tip pulling the skin back exposing the head. He liked that.

I told him this wasn't something I would normally do as I took him to the back of my throat sucking deeply.

I didn't want to waste any time, my blood was pumping and the excitement was driving me crazy. I stood up kicked my shoes off pulled my knickers down and stepped out of them, lifted the hem of my dress up to my waist and climbed on the bench to straddled him. As I hovered just above his cock. my legs set apart exposing my pussy to him I told him I wanted it inside me. I told him I wanted to be filled with his cum.

His hands were on the cheeks of my bum squeezing hard, I have firm bum cheeks.

You want to know what I'm like between my legs? Shaved? No. I'm waxed and neatly trimmed thank you very much.

Taking hold of his cock with one hand and putting my other hand on his shoulder to steady myself, I guided him inside me between my legs and slowly slid down the entire length of his shaft. Now that felt good.

He was looking over my shoulder smiling, I turned to look, I'd forgotten about the others by the bar. Nothing else mattered, I raised and lowered myself craving the sex and wanting to fuck him.

He fiddled with the zip on the side of my dress, undid it and pulled the dress up and over my head. The clasp of my bra opened and he took it off, with my breasts in his face he bit and licked and squeezed my puppies.

His fingers rubbed at my clitoris and I rode him harder. I started trembling, every nerve tingling and I came, and how I came. My legs shook, my whole weight pressed down on his cock and the muscles in my vagina clamped down on his shaft. I squealed out loud. Then, he came too, with a loud groan. Warm liquid gushed into me, his cock pulsing hard inside.

Naked and straddling this man I let him empty every last ounce of his sticky liquid inside me. Don't worry, I'm not stupid, I'm on the pill.

That's when I noticed the four men standing directly behind me in a semi circle. I raised myself and felt the cock slide out of me, I got off the bench and turned to face the other four.

The said nothing, just looked me up and down as I stood legs apart stringy liquid dripping from my pussy.

The orgasm slowly subsided and I smiled, paused and then asked who wanted to go next.

I don't regret fucking all of them, I wanted it, I wanted them to take me and use me. They did and I was perfectly willing. One after the other, two at a time and more. I was used and It was wonderful.

Within a short space of time I carried the cum of these five men inside me.

I was dropped off around 4am, my mouth tasted salty, my pussy lips swollen, my nipples sore and bitten, my thighs moist with dripping cum and my arse broken in. I smelt of sex and juice and cum and sweat.

I was entirely satisfied.

You're judging me aren't you? Yes you are and some of you are saying if I hadn't been drunk I wouldn't have done it. How could you, you're married? You're a cheat, you're a whore.

Well I don't care what you think. I'll let you into a little secret though, I've been back, several times. Five just isn't enough anymore.

DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers