Spy Games Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prove it. Make love to those beautiful breasts while I attend to her pussy. Show me that our work this past year hasn't been in vain."

I was wrong. I didn't have to touch, suck or lick Jasmine's nips to make them rise up from her breasts. Just hearing us talk about them turned the small nubs into half inch long columns of brown hardened flesh. But that didn't keep me from putting one between my thumb and fore finger and capturing the other with my lips.

I could have spent the rest of the evening enjoying Jasmine's wonderful tits. Even flat on her back, they had a pleasing fullness to them... not so big that they rolled off to the side, but large enough to rise off her chest. Her boobs and I were just getting acquainted when Mrs. B said...

"Join me down here. I'd like to try something."

I gave the objects of my affection one last kiss and squeeze before I joined my mentor at the apex of Jasmine's spread legs.

By this time, our captive's grunts of anger had turned into soft moans of appreciation. I first thought my expert treatment of her boobs was the reason but when I saw two of Mrs. B's fingers three knuckles deep into Jasmine's glistening slit, I realized I couldn't take all the credit.

When Mrs. B extracted her fingers from the horny wine steward's sopping pussy, Jasmine looked at us with pleading eyes.

Surely Mrs. B isn't going to stop now? How cruel would it be to leave the girl tied up and unsatisfied for the rest of the night?

But that wasn't the plan.

"I want you to feel her g-spot," Mrs. B said. "Reach in there with your fore finger, as far as it will go. Can you feel the rough spot? I don't have a lot of experience rubbing the insides of other women's vagina, but I'll wager it is more pronounced than normal. You've had your fingers in several more pussies than I. What do you think?"

I doubt that Jasmine appreciated us using her as a training aid, but when I put my much larger finger inside her and stroked the top of her wall, she involuntarily sighed. And when Mrs. B's finger joined mine, her sigh transitioned to a much more pronounced moan.

"Keep stroking her. Use the beckoning motion I taught you a year ago. When you go in, I'll go out. You go up, I'll go down. That will give her twice the vaginal stimulation and we can take turns tweaking her clit.

"Excellent.

"Now, put your other hand to good use. I know you want to continue fondling her boobs, and that's fine, but don't forget about the other spots. Don't ignore the sensitive areas you found when we first started. Her ribs and underarms were extremely ticklish twenty minutes ago but, if you give them some attention now, you might discover a change. Start with her nips and slowly slide your hand down her breast and onto her side."

I did what Mrs. B requested and, this time, instead of jerking away from my hand as I stroked the sensitive skin just under her arm pit, she leaned into my touch. I got the same response from the inside of her elbow and an appreciative moan as I fingered her belly button.

We spent the next ten minutes double finger fucking Jasmine's pussy while our free hands stroked, pinched and prodded the rest of her captive body.

"No need to hurry," Mrs. B said. "The longer we delay, the more powerful her first and subsequent orgasms will be."

"Are you sure she'll come?" I asked.

"Positive. Just look at her. She is well past the point of no return. The fear and hate she first felt is now replaced with nothing but lust. If we removed her gag, she would beg us to continue."

Mrs. B was right. Jasmine's eyes pled for us to go faster. To bring her over the edge. To give her the release she so desperately needed.

Knowing how long Mrs. B could keep me on the cusp of cuming, I felt Jasmine's pain. So, when her entire body started to shiver, I bent down, took her closest nipple in my mouth and bit down with my teeth. Not hard enough to do any damage, just enough to make her cum.

I didn't expect Jasmine to be a girl who came with a slight whimper and nothing more. And she didn't disappoint. Hers was a back arching, toe pointing, nipple popping, yell into her gag type of orgasm that made me proud of our accomplishment. And we were just getting started.

"Remove her gag," Mrs. B said.

I did as requested. Jasmine took in several deep breaths and was just about to say something when Mrs. B's naked muff replaced the gag.

"Start licking," Mrs. B said. "Let's see if your tongue is good for anything besides trash talk. If you don't know what to do, mimic what my protégé is doing. I think you'll find he's been well trained."

Taking my cue, I slipped my head between Jasmine's thighs and chowed down on what was definitely a hot and tasty meal.

"Not bad," Mrs. B said after experiencing several minutes of Jasmine's cunnilingual skills. "My young prince is good, but he may have met his match. How about a little head-to-head contest between the two of you? Whoever makes the woman at the end of his or her tongue come first gets to choose the next position."

I've always enjoyed playing games, especially when the odds are stacked in my favor. In this case, it wasn't even close. Jasmine had been dreaming of sucking Mrs. B's clit since the first day they met. And, while she was still glowing from her first orgasm of the night, Mrs. B was an expert at delaying her own gratification. I tongued Jasmine to not one but two minor tremors before Mrs. B's pussy was even damp.

Which let me decide the next two positions.

Since Mrs. B seemed happy riding Jasmine's pretty face, I released the younger woman's leg restraints, placed her ankles on my shoulders and lined up my long-suffering erection with its target. Thanks to the combined fingers and tongues of Mrs. B and me, her pussy was already relaxed, well lubricated and in a welcoming mood.

She gasped slightly when I first introduced my girth but quickly expanded to accept the tall, bulky visitor. I wasn't sure if the last phallic to enter Jasmine's woman-cave belonged to a man or was strapped on to a lady. Either way, once he was in, her pussy welcomed him with open folds and gave him the run of the place.

Having spent over a year entertaining Mrs. B's prime pussy, even though her back was to me, I knew she was still a ways from coming. So, I gave my dick its head, letting him slowly plow the length of Jasmine's baby canal and enjoyed the moment.

Back and forth. In and out. Wet, warm and tight. A guy could spend eternity in a saddle such as Jasmine's. The sight of Mrs. B's hair flowing over her shoulders and down her delicate back was like watching a moonlit waterfall. The combined scent of two women in the throes of sex was a hundred times better than walking through a field of roses. The feel of two sets of boobs and ass cheeks, all within my reach, was the height of tactile gratification.

I got so caught up in the wonderfulness of the evening, I didn't realize that my Viennese waltz of slow steady fucking had gradually increased to the tempo of a Latin cha-cha. When I snapped out of my dream, I was humping Jasmine like a run-away steam engine quickly approaching the end of the line. I was so out of it I almost missed the many subtle cues of impending orgasm. The tingle in my balls, the quivering of Jasmine's pussy, and Mrs. B screaming...

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm coming so soon."

Mrs. B's sudden flow of vagina wine, straight into Jasmine's mouth, forced contractions in Jasmine's throat and vagina... which was just enough to send my balls into action, expanding my erection as it flooded Jasmine's other end with man juice... making her entire body convulse in yet her most powerful orgasm of the night... which made her scream out in ecstasy, bringing Mrs. B to another peak... starting the process all over again.

The endless loop of orgasms finally stopped when my balls started shooting blanks, Mrs. B fell off Jasmine's pussy in exhaustion and Jasmine passed out.

I carefully released Jasmine from her remaining bonds and lifted her limp body into my arms. She regained consciousness as I climbed the stairs but, still too weak to speak, only snuggled deeper into my embrace. I tucked her into bed with a kiss and was just about to leave when she took hold of my arm.

"Is... is that all you've got?" It took all her effort to say those few words, but she said them with a smile on her lips and love in her eyes.

"No. That was just a warmup session. Next time we'll bring our A game."

"I'll need a couple of days to recover, but yes... I definitely want a rematch."

For the rest of the month my two female housemates -- who previously were never home at the same time -- rearranged their schedules so the three of us could enjoy dinner together every Monday and Thursday, plus breakfast on Saturday and Sunday... not to mention an occasional midnight snack.