All Comments on 'Spy Games Ch. 26'

by Aaroneous

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 2 years ago

Superb story. Well done on giving it a successful ending too.

ITakePicturesITakePicturesalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic ending to one of the very best series ever written for Literotica. Thank you. As for Raven, Mark finds himself on his honeymoon with Janis five years later while in the Middle East where he reconnects with her and her Master.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story.

DougsLairDougsLairalmost 2 years ago

It would be excellent if this series might somehow find a way to continue..., there must be something that this group of spies could get into.

Crazytrane77Crazytrane77almost 2 years ago

Any pictures/diagrams of what the rig that Sixty-Nine is suspended from might look like?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the trilogy, and a functional ending. Few loose ends, and an ability to move on from the story and characters with a 'finished' feeling. Very well done.

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic trilogy, thank you for the many hours of entertainment! Give that mind a well deserved rest and get back to work. I hope your next inspiration is as entertaining. Thank you

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 2 years ago

Thank you for all your hard work building the trilogy , a great read. So many paths left to explore ,but a very nice ending. Looking forward to more of your work.

RayRam53RayRam53over 1 year ago

I just finished listening to your story, yes listened. I convert everything to audio so I can listen and do other things at the same time. I thought it was a great story. I will have to spend some time and listen to you other stories. Spy Games converted to over 14 hours in audio. You did a wonderful job, very few grammar errors. I hate when listening to a story and they pop up. I wish writers would listen to their stories first before publishing them. Once you hear one mistake then your ear waits for the second one. If it doesn't happen right away then the brain forgets about it but if it happens often, it just takes away from the story. Again, I want to thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great Trilogy. It was amazing how you were able to weave everything together really starting at three different points. Your attention to detail and creativity is really really good. Do you have any more writings that we could go to?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for sharing your story telling. A very fun read.

imadronG0imadronG04 months ago

Bravo bloody brlliant trilogy . By far the best i have read on literota . Mate im sure an author with your talent could wrire a follow up but i can understand it if you dont . Well done once again . Blooy good stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAaroneous@Aaroneous
In an effort to expand my literary horizon, I just submitted the first part of a twelve chapter romance series. Give “Facets of Love” a read and let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Spy Games Ch. 25 Previous Part
Spy Games Series Info