Spy on the Scarlet Witch

Story Info
Daisy tries to recruit Wanda, but is instead recruited.
10.2k words
4.42
11.2k
21
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Wanda Maximoff barely had a chance to settle into her new home before there was a knock at the door, which caused her to frown suspiciously. She could only sense one person outside, but there was nothing too suspicious about the things that person was thinking.

But then, up until a few days ago, she had been an enemy of The Avengers, and labelled a terrorist. Captain Rogers had been nice enough to grant her request for time to think about joining his team, but it was doubtful his teammates were as forgiving of her actions. Or the authorities, for that matter. So she cautiously approached the door, half expecting to find an officer of the law, or an Avenger, waiting on the other side of it.

Instead she was greeted by the sight of a woman close to her age, height and weight. Except she was Asian, and had a disarming smile which made Wanda feel strange. Fuzzy. And there was no recollection in her eyes, no horror and discussed, or even fear. Wanda would've been a fool to trust this woman, given the timing, but part of her wanted to, for some reason.

God, if only Natasha would look at her that way. Wait, what was she thinking? And why was she just staring? It wasn't exactly Wanda's job to break the tension between them, but she felt compelled too, even though she didn't know why. But she couldn't help it, or any of her other reactions, as this woman was just so beautiful.

"Can I help you?" Wanda asked finally.

"Hi, I'm Chloe." Chloe introduced herself, holding out her hand, "I live across the hall. You just moved in, right?"

"Right." Wanda confirmed cautiously, eyeing the hand suspiciously.

"I guess that makes us neighbours." Chloe said cheerily, before deflating somewhat as she pulled back her hand, "But if you want to be left alone, I understand."

Wanda frowned, "You are not afraid of me?"

"Why? Are you famous or something?" Chloe questioned, "Because I don't really keep up with that stuff. Or news in general. Hey, you're not a serial killer, are you?"

"I..." Wanda began, although she was startled and unsure what to say.

"That was a joke." Chloe quickly clarified, before nervously adding, "I actually keep track of serial killers. I know, morbid, right? But it's good to keep an eye out, and everyone's got to have a hobby, and no offense, but you don't look like you're a serial killer and... I'm rambling again, aren't I? Sorry, kind of pick that up from this English girl I'm crushing on. Not that I'm crushing on you. You're just really pretty, I get nervous when meeting new people, and I... I just wanted to see if you wanted a friend? If only to water your plants, or feed your cat, or whatever? Or do you just want me to go away? I didn't mean to harass you, I was just trying to be neighbourly..."

There was a long pause and then Wanda asked, "I, I could use a friend."

"It's settled then." Chloe beamed, "Friends."

*

Friends probably didn't imagine kissing each other, and Wanda tried not too, but she just couldn't help it. Right from the first time she saw her Wanda wanted to kiss her, and do many other things which some would consider scandalous. But Chloe just made it so easy. She wasn't even that much older than Wanda, but she talked about her attraction to both men and women with such effortless confidence that it was breath-taking.

Really everything about her was breath-taking, and charming, and so disarming that Wanda almost didn't recognize that she was telling the stranger way too much. It took less than a week for her to confess her real name, the things she had done, and how it had cost her the last member of her family, her brother, and now she just wanted to make up for it.

The other woman listened to her with superhuman levels of understanding and grace that should've been a red flag, but Wanda was just so desperate to believe it. Believe that someone in this world, who wasn't an Avenger, could hear her side of the story, and sympathize with her. But eventually she was forced to face the truth, her new friend was hiding something. Everybody was.

Even behind the nicest faces people thought unspeakable things, fantasizing about things that for better or for worse they would probably never do, but those thoughts were still there. Not Chloe though. No, she was always thinking nice, nonthreatening thoughts, to the point it seemed like she was trying too hard.

*

Daisy Johnson wasn't originally planning to seduce Wanda Maximoff. She'd simply decided that her undercover persona, Chloe Bennett, would be very open about herself, which would hopefully encourage Wanda to be open with her. And more importantly, not to look too deep in her mind, as a type of mental block would've been too suspicious.

Also if she was being honest, Daisy just wanted someone to vent to about Jemma, and it wasn't like there was anyone else she could talk to outside of work, having fallen out of touch with anyone who wasn't an Agent of SHIELD. Which had been good for her, but also it had unexpected consequences. Namely Wanda been very obviously attracted to her.

If she hadn't met Wanda as part of a mission, Daisy would have probably seduced her by now, and while she probably missed the window she couldn't stop thinking about it. To be fair with someone like Wanda Maximoff she couldn't trust at her thoughts were her own, which was scary, but for the most part she thought it was true, and eventually she admitted the information to Colson.

Part of her was hoping that he'd tell her not to risk it, but deep down she knew he would point out that she had to use every angle she could to get the job done. She also predicted he would be embarrassed, but he gave her the order she had been expecting. So now this was what this was, an order. And for better or for worse, she had to follow it.

"Wanda, hi!" Daisy beamed, hugging her target as soon as she opened the door.

Wanda wasn't really used to being hugged, but she welcomed it, especially as their bodies seem to fit together and all the right places, "Hello Chloe."

Pulling back just after it was appropriate Daisy insisted, "Come in, come in, everything is ready."

"It smells so good." Wanda smiled softly, flowing Daisy into the kitchen, "Can I help?"

"No, I got it. You just sit your cute butt down and wait while I dish up." Daisy insisted.

Thinking nothing of it, Wanda made her way to the dining table and then frowned, "What's the occasion?"

"What do you mean?" Daisy asked innocently, and then when she saw Wanda indicating to the bottle of wine she shrugged it off, "Oh please, it's not even a good bottle. I know you're new around here Wanda, but in America, it's weird if two adult friends don't drink. It's like the national pastime over here."

"Yes, I've heard that." Wanda smiled, admitting to herself she was probably being paranoid, before quipping, "And here I was thinking you were trying to get me drunk."

"Well, we can still do that." Daisy winked flirtatiously, "It'll just take more than that bottle. I hope."

Which made Wanda blush adorably, telling Daisy she was on the right track. They had been flirting a little before, as Daisy had decided that 'Chloe' would be just flirtatious with everyone, but for the first time she really went for it, and was encouraged that Wanda gave as good as she got.

Admittedly with a little more blushing in between, but that just made her more endearing, and Daisy feel more guilty that she wasn't doing this simply because she wanted to. In fact Daisy really started to get second thoughts about seducing the other woman under these circumstances, but she was a professional, and did her best to focus on the task at hand. Especially as again she was dealing with a mind reader.

"Why would it be wrong to seduce me under these circumstances?" Wanda asked out of the blue with a frown.

Trying not to tense up Daisy asked, "What?"

There was a brief pause, then Wanda pointed out, "You just thought that."

Thinking on her feet Daisy smiled softly, and then pointed out, "Yes, but only because you've been through so much, and I know how much you could do with a friend. And I want to be that for you, not taking advantage of you in an emotionally vulnerable state."

Another pause, then Wanda softly questioned, "Are you sure you're not just hesitating because of Jemma?"

"Hesitating? Huh, that's an interesting choice of word. Does that mean that you want me to seduce you?" Daisy jumped on the advantage, and tried to change the subject, but it didn't work.

"Answer the question!" Wanda insisted.

Yet another long pause, then Daisy sighed, "I told you, Jemma is straight. She would never like me that way. And even if she did, I shouldn't ruin the friendship. There's too much at stake."

"But you'd risk our friendship?" Wanda questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I thought you wouldn't mind." Daisy said softly, "I mean, I might be totally off base here, but I think you... you know."

"I do." Wanda admitted softly, "But I don't trust you."

"Wanda." Daisy began.

"I know, it's wrong. I know I shouldn't. But I can't turn my abilities off, and your thoughts are too nice. Too sweet. Too understanding. I want to believe them, I really do, but it's obvious you're hiding something." Wanda blurted out, before taking a deep breath and finally asking the question that she wanted to, "Are you an Avenger?"

"No." Daisy said, quickly.

"Don't lie to me!" Wanda snapped, standing up threateningly.

"I'm not." Daisy insisted, standing up slowly, trying to defuse the situation.

"But your something." Wanda said bitterly, and then when Daisy looked like she was trying to protest again she stopped her, her eyes and hands glowing red, "I can make you tell me, you know? Work my way deep into that deceitful little brain of yours, and if I don't like what I see, I can destroy you piece by piece, until you're nothing left but an empty, drooling husk!"

"I'm your friend." Daisy insisted, "But do what ya got to do."

There was a long pause, then Wanda called her bluff, pushing deeper into her mind and then letting out a heart-breaking cry of, "You're like me."

Against her better judgment Daisy took another risk by proving that to be true, as she used her powers to slowly lift Wanda's chair into the air, and then bringing it crashing down on her head. She made sure not to do it too hard, as she just wanted her stunned long enough to summon the power dampening cuffs and placed them around Wanda's wrists so they could have a conversation without the risk of her friend doing something that she would regret.

Unfortunately the cuff stopped when they were just about to wrap around the other girl's wrists, and then Wanda looked at her with heart-breaking betrayal. It was enough of a distraction for the tables to almost be reversed, but Daisy managed to stop it in the nick of time, and then the two superpowered women were trapped in a stalemate.

One which Daisy tried to break by using a chair again, but it got caught by Wanda, who smirked, "That trick won't work twice."

"I wasn't expecting it too." Daisy revealed with a sad smile.

Wanda was able to summon a force field, something she had been working on, just in time before the chair exploded into a million pieces. Which really angered her, as it could've easily blinded her if her back had not been to it. Even then it was an incredible risk, one which did not pay off for Daisy, as thanks to the force field she was unable to use the cuffs on Wanda.

Worse still for the lying spy, she fell for her own trick. Oh yes, it took a little back and forth, but eventually Wanda got the upper hand by distracting the Agent of SHIELD and taking advantage of that fact, And how? Why, by using her true love against her, which was even more enraging for The Scarlet Witch.

"More dirty tricks, Chloe?" Wanda spat angrily as Daisy tried to distract her again, putting emphasis on the false name in the process, "What would Jemma think?"

"She knows SHIELD needs to get the job done by any means necessary." Daisy pointed out, noticing too late the dinner plate heading straight for her head, "Oh no!"

As Daisy had shown her the same courtesy, Wanda made sure to break the plate over her rival's head in a way which wouldn't cost her the ability to see, but it was enough to stun. It was only for a few seconds, but that was all the more powerful woman needed to restrain the weaker woman. They then exchanged a look, in which Daisy's shoulders slumped, acknowledging she had lost.

Meanwhile Wanda smiled with triumph, before shoving the table and anything else out of the way and then causing Daisy to hover in the center of the room, squirming and helpless. God, it would be so easy to tear the other girl limb from limb, and she could practically hear her former Hydra allies screaming at her to do it, but Wanda's anger was replaced by lust at the thought of having this girl under her control.

"I'm sorry Wanda, this isn't how I wanted things to go." Daisy apologized.

"I know." Wanda said coldly as she slowly circled the other woman, "You wanted to seduce me. Recruit me. Manipulate me."

"No!" Daisy protested, before quickly clarifying, "Well, yes to the first two, but a big fat no to the last one."

"Because, you would never do that to me? Huh? Because we're such good friends?" Wanda questioned bitterly.

"Yes!" Daisy insisted, quickly adding, "And I don't need too. You're a good person Wanda, and I'm sure when you hear what I have to say you'll let me go, and join SHIELD, or The Avengers, because it's the right thing to do. And that's what you want, the chance to do the right thing. To prove you're not what they say you are. That you're not a monster."

There was a brief pause, then Wanda drawled, "Perhaps, but when they learn who you are, what you can do, people will hate and fear you."

"Which is why we have to prove we're better than they think we are." Daisy said firmly, before pointing out, "Look, I used to be just like you. Lost, alone, confused. I wasn't sure who to trust, and ended up trusting the wrong people, and doing some very bad things. But SHIELD took me in and gave me a purpose. It gave me the family I never had, and a chance to do some real good. Save the world. SHIELD could do that for you Wanda. Or perhaps, even The Avengers. Because you are powerful Wanda, and you could do a lot of good in The Avengers, working in the spotlight to change your name. But SHIELD takes care of each other better than The Avengers ever could. I promise you, if you join us, you'll never have to be alone again."

Another long pause, then Wanda questioned, "How can I trust anything you say after you lied to me?"

"I didn't lie." Daisy argued, "Most of what I told you was true. The best undercover stories are as close too reality as possible, so you don't have to lie. Not a lot, at least. Plus, you're a mind reader, so..."

"You had to be sneaky?" Wanda grumbled.

"I prefer to think of it as inventive." Daisy argued.

"Like avoiding my earlier question?" Wanda scoffed.

"That wasn't avoiding, it was pointing to the flaw in the argument." Daisy pointed out, quickly adding, "As for how can you trust me, sometimes you just have to take a risk. Like I did. By not telling you the truth right from the start, and I'm sorry for that, I really am. But honestly, would you have listened if I didn't piss you off first."

"Well, you are very pretty." Wanda quipped, "As for your offer, I shall think about it... on one condition."

"What?" Daisy asked before gasping as her dress, shoes and socks were torn off of her, leaving her in her underwear.

Yet another pause as Wanda waited for a complaint that never came, before she began gently sliding a hand over the other woman's back to her butt and squeezing it while thoughtfully revealing, "Well, you did have orders to seduce me, right? Whore yourself out for the good of the once mighty SHIELD? Huh? Well, maybe I should allow you to complete your assignment?"

The squeeze to her butt had Daisy gasping again, but she then smiled and revealed, "I'd like that."

"We'll see." Wanda said dismissively, using her magic to remove Daisy's underwear just the same as the dress.

For about a full minute after that Wanda simply admired her prize, slowly circling Daisy and squeezing her boobs and butt. To her credit, the Agent of SHIELD showed no fear, and even seemed a little amused at Wanda's antics. Which honestly pissed Wanda off, but that was okay, because she had a plan to knock that smug smirk off of that admittedly very pretty face.

Something she put into action and she turned and slowly made her way to the bedroom, using her magic to float Daisy along behind her. Again, Daisy didn't protest to this, or when the witch turned her upside down and left her there for a few long seconds while taking a comfortable seat on her bed.

Then Wanda questioned, "So, Chloe Bennett... or is it simply Skye? Or Quake?"

At this point Daisy knew Wanda knew her true name, but she played along, "Daisy. My name is Daisy Johnson."

"Well, Daisy Johnson, have you ever been spanked?" Wanda asked, thoroughly enjoying the blush which crossed Daisy's face, "I'm guessing that's a no. Interesting. Perhaps you're in need of some parental discipline? Yes, I think that is a splendid way to make up for your lies."

Again Wanda paused, very much expecting Daisy to protest. If the roles had been reversed she probably would have. In fact, Wanda would've done just about anything to avoid such a humiliating fate, so it meant a lot that Daisy was going to put herself through such an unspeakable shame to earn her forgiveness.

And she had to admit, Daisy looked really good when Wanda bent her over her knee. Oh yes, the mighty Quake look really good bending over Wanda's knee and exposing that cute little ass of hers. The cute little ass she was determined to punish, even though at first she just couldn't help reach down and grope it. Which to be fair, must have heightened the humiliation factor tenfold for the spy.

Daisy definitely found the position she was in to be humiliating, but if anything the groping was weirdly comforting. After all, it seemed to prove that no matter how angry Wanda was she was still very much attracted to Daisy, so maybe she could complete her original mission, and seduce The Scarlet Witch to being on her side.

Or just not to be pushed away from her side, or at least not to do anything Wanda would probably regret. And honestly, after betraying the trust of this girl who just wanted a friend, Daisy felt like she was due some humiliation, and definitely some pain. Something which she definitely got, albeit after a few long minutes of having her butt groped.

Even after Wanda slowly raised her hand and bought it down upon Daisy's vulnerable little butt really hard she went right back to the groping, meaning that the secret agent cried out loudly, but then if anything whimpered in relief when the initial pain was massaged away. That process was then repeated over and over again, albeit with Wanda slowly building up the number of strikes, all of which featured a lot less force than the original blow.

Daisy suspected that her now maybe former friend would cut loose eventually, and really show her what she had got, but for now she was very happy to take a gentle, playful spanking. Especially as it was almost something which could be mistaken for friendly. Like they were just messing around before having sex, which again, Daisy kind of hoped was the endgame here.

Perhaps inevitably the force of the spanking increased in intensity and perhaps more importantly, the pausing in between blows was eventually phased out entirely, at which point Daisy really, really missed the groping. Because while it had been a little humiliating, considering she was supposed to be a big tough superhero with unworldly powers, again it was kind of a turn on for her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers