Spy on the Scarlet Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Much more preferable to the constant pain she eventually received, even though admittedly it was nothing compared to what she received while being trained by Melinda May, and certainly not compared to what she had received while on missions. Or the emotional turmoil she'd been through during her life.

That didn't stop Daisy from crying out when the spanking really got rough, to the point that she could practically see May scowling angrily at her for her weakness. And she deserved it. She deserved to be punished. For this, and so much more. For the things she'd done before becoming an Agent of SHIELD, and even after it. The people she'd hurt. Like Wanda. So this was really cathartic.

But then Daisy just how much she was enjoying it, and may cause her to blush, bright red with embarrassment. Especially as Wanda didn't need to be a mind reader to realize it, but the fact that she was sealed the deal. Oh God, she hoped that Wanda didn't tell anyone about this. Especially The Avengers, a team Daisy was hoping to join one day.

Wanda was annoyed at first that Daisy didn't seem to mind the spanking. After all, this was supposed to be a humiliating punishment, and yet she didn't have to be a mind reader to know that the other woman wasn't absolutely hating it, like surely any sane person should.

Sure, she cried out a little, especially when the spanking first began, but then her SHIELD training allowed her to more or less stay eerily silent, which was kind of unnerving, but mostly irritating. To be fair, Wanda didn't want to seriously hurt Daisy, but she also didn't want to let her off lightly for what she had done, which was why she eventually switched to the more rough spanking, despite enjoying the gentle stuff more. Especially as it meant less time to grope Daisy's cute little butt.

Since the first day they met Wanda had always thought that Daisy had a cute little butt and she would love to get her hands on it. This wasn't exactly what she had in mind back then, but it was still fun. Oh yes, Wanda really loved squeezing and fondling it, in between making it jiggle slightly for her with every blow.

Of course it jiggled even more towards the end, and slowly begun to turn different colors, from bright pink, to red, and then eventually even kind of bruised in places. That was the point that those cheeks really started to shake, and Wanda really got carried away, using her magic to increase her strength and stamina tenfold, so she could give the mighty Quake a serious butt beating.

It was a far harsher punishment than Wanda originally intended on giving, but she kind of went a little crazy when she felt wetness against her thighs. Admittedly, in her current state of mind it took her a few long seconds to realize what that was, but when she realized that Daisy's pussy was likely, getting wet from this she just lost it.

Especially as even as she began crying out, screaming and even whimpering from the force of the blows. Daisy just seemed to continue to enjoy it. Case in point, she never told Wanda to stop. Or tried to stop her. She could probably do so at this point, at least temporarily, but she didn't, meaning that she must want to get a real spanking, and at that point Wanda was happy to oblige.

Then just as abruptly as the vicious ass beating had begun Wanda stopped and admired the damage she had done. Admittedly, there was a sadistic part of her which was proud of it, but mostly she flinched at the sight of the damage she had done, and felt bad about it. Luckily there was an easy way to fix that, which involved her going right back to the gentle butt groping.

Which probably anyone else would do in her position, as it was both fun for her and soothed some of the pain away from that person. Of course, Wanda wasn't just anybody, and therefore could use some of her magic to literally take the pain away. Which was exactly what she did, however as soon as she started to heal Daisy she was surprisingly told to stop.

"Wait!" Daisy protested.

"What?" Wanda frowned in confusion.

"I... I want it to hurt. Just a little." Daisy admitted with a blush, explaining, "I lied, and I want to make it up to you."

"Okay then." Wanda said softly, before pushing Daisy off of her, "Get in the centre of the bed, on your back. Then you can make it up to me."

Daisy cried out loudly, and pathetically, as she somehow landed directly on her now very sore butt. To be fair she had literally asked for it, but it was still a shock. Which was why she went through the same thing when she obeyed, this time thankfully being allowed to move under her own power.

She was then treated to quite the show, as Wanda slowly removed her own clothes and then slowly crawled up Daisy's body, until she was hovering over Daisy's face, at which point Daisy realized she wasn't the only one who enjoyed the spanking. No, Wanda had clearly enjoyed herself, given how wet her pussy was, the sight of which made Daisy lick her lips hungrily.

"You want to make it up to me?" Wanda asked huskily, her accent coming out thicker now she was turned on "Then eat me. Eat my pussy you bitch!"

As she spoke those words Wanda slowly began lowering herself down, giving Daisy the chance to oblige. Which she did as quickly as possible, namely once Wanda was in range, at which point Daisy lifted her head, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the tasty treat in towards her.

This caused two things to happen, namely Daisy to close her eyes and moaned softly at the taste, and for Wanda to do the exact same thing, except louder, drowning out the sound in the process. Not that Daisy cared. No, she was far too preoccupied with that long, slow lick. And so was the other girl, given the way that she paused lowering herself for a few long seconds, just to savour the sensation.

Then Wanda finished lowering herself down, pushing Daisy's head down surprisingly gently under the circumstances, which made the secret agent smile. It wasn't outright forgiveness, but it was maybe an important step in the right direction. That, and the fact that Wanda was allowing her to do this to her. Allowing Daisy the privilege of licking her tasty little pussy.

Easily one of the tastiest she'd ever sampled, and maybe even the tastiest. So much so it was difficult not to go to crazy right from the start, just so that she could see what Wanda's cum would taste like, which given this flavour, was likely to be even better. Even if in that moment it didn't seem possible.

However Daisy was an experienced pussy pleaser, and there was no need to hurry. Besides, it was always better to savour a tasty treat like this, as it meant she'd be able to enjoy this for longer, and meant that the other girl's eventual orgasm would be much more powerful. And ideally, there would be more of them than one. Oh yes, Daisy wanted to give Wanda multiple orgasms to make up for all the lies.

And too continued the slow, gentle licking for as long as Wanda would allow it, so she allowed herself to become lost in her whole world becoming Wanda Maximoff. Oh yes, all she could see, taste and smell was pure Wanda Maximoff, and it was glorious. And delicious.

Wanda had been dreaming of this ever since she first met Daisy, and unsurprisingly the reality was so much better. Perhaps more to the point, she'd imagined what it would be like to have another girl doing this to her, and the reality was so much better. Oh yes, all of the fantasies and borrowed experiences from other people via her mind reading ability couldn't do justice to this wonderful reality she now found herself in.

Maybe especially because she was sitting on Daisy's face, meaning that in this precious moment she was in control, or at least it felt like it, as she was on top. Literally on top of the dangerous spy, her magic making it a reality, and the fact that Daisy felt obligated to do as she said made her word law.

That was the only downside to all of this. Because they had been so close to getting here in a natural and loving way, only for Daisy to ruin it by confirming all of Wanda's worst and most paranoid fears that everyone was conspiring against her. Admittedly she could tell that Daisy believed that her motives were pure, but the result was the same, just another person trying to manipulate Wanda to do what they wanted her too, and so that they could use the other worldly power she had it her fingertips for them.

Well, just like all the others that tried to use her Daisy had paid the price, and more importantly, she would do in the future. Oh yes, Daisy had enjoyed being spanked more than Wanda had thought possible, but it wasn't the only trick she had up her sleeve.

Admittedly, this was a bad example of punishing Daisy, at least at first, because she was clearly enjoying herself. Which just gave Wanda something she could take away from Daisy, while still finding a way to maximize her own pleasure.

Because as much as Wanda would've loved to have Daisy worship her for hours, and she just might have to let her so-called friend do that to her at sometime in the future, because it felt amazing, for now she decided to 'punish' the superhero known as Quake by making herself cum that much faster.

First by grinding down onto that pretty little face, and then ordering the other woman to make her cum. Even if it was to save face, because at that point Daisy was close to doing it herself, simply by sticking out her tongue and allowing Wanda to bash her clit against it.

So Wanda cried out rather angrily, "Make me cum you lying bitch! Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum. Fuck me! Yessssssssssssss, fuck me and make me cum! Tongue fuck me you filthy Americans spy! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, serve your country by serving my cunt. Make me want to join SHIELD, or The Avengers, simply because of your pussy pleasing skills, you dyke slut! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, lick me just like that, mmmmmmmmm, good little dirty slut. Dirty, nasty, American lying whore slut! That's what you are! That's all you are, 'Daisy', so make me AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! OH DAISY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

All of a sudden Daisy grabbed hold of Wanda's butt firmly, holding it in place long enough for her to shove her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's pussy. Wanda couldn't really be upset about Daisy taking control like this, as it pretty much instantly gave her the most powerful climax of her life.

Besides, it wasn't long before she took back control without even trying, Wanda desperately trying to remain as conscious of her surroundings as possible so she didn't seriously hurt her friend. But it was just so hard, as Daisy was just making her feel so good, especially as the first powerful orgasm was followed by another, and another, and another, so that The Scarlet Witch's whole world became consumed by pleasure.

Daisy did her best to swallow every drop of that first initial orgasm, but she'd already committed to the idea of thrusting her tongue in and out of Wanda's cunt, and she just wasn't expecting the other girl to cum so quickly. Obviously she was glad she did, as it was an incredible stroke to her ego, but as she correctly guessed, Wanda's cum was heavenly, and Daisy was disappointed she didn't get all of it.

Then again, the fact that it ended up covering her face was kind of hot, as it was like she was being marked as a pussy slut, and she still got to swallow plenty of girl cum along the way, which was another mark towards that title. Something she reminded herself of, over and over again as Wanda started rubbing her cunt into Daisy's face.

It started out slow and gentle as the overwhelmed Witch struggled to establish a rhythm, but once she did Wanda started fucking Daisy's face so forcefully it was a real struggle for the spy to breathe properly. Then again she trusted Wanda would pull away before she did any permanent damage, and she rather liked the idea of being fucked into unconsciousness by this tiny girl.

So Daisy simply opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, concentrated on swallowing the girl cum which was pretty much shooting straight down her throat, and trying her best to hit Wanda's clit. And just when she was beginning to feel faint, Wanda either took pity on her, or ran out of steam. Either way she got off of Daisy's face, and then paused to gasp for breath for several long seconds.

Then Wanda's eyes and hands were glowing red again, summoning a strap-on to appear out of nowhere and attach itself around the waist of The Scarlet Witch. Which certainly wasn't what Daisy was expecting, but it was far from an welcomed, especially when she found herself on her knees in front of the powerful woman, who was now staring at her expectantly.

But apparently she misread the signs, because before she could take the dildo into her mouth some liquid appeared from nowhere and slowly covered the shaft. Wanda didn't even use her own hand, as if she was jerking off the cock, which was surely half the fun? Which must have come across in her face, because this in turn caused Wanda to question her.

"Something wrong?" Wanda frowned with confusion, "I thought this was your kind of thing. Or was this another lie?"

"No, it's not that." Daisy reassured, and then when Wanda gave her an expectant look she continued, "I just thought you'd want me to suck it."

"You can suck it later." Wanda promised with a wicked grin, "For now, I just want you to see what will be going inside you."

"Okay." Daisy said dismissively, before asking, "But don't you think you're overdoing it with the lube? I mean, you know I'm plenty wet already."

"Your pussy? Yes, but... I have no intention of fucking your pussy." Wanda revealed with another evil smirk, enjoying the look on Daisy's face that she got from that, before adding, "What? You betrayed my trust, and now you expect to be rewarded? Typical American arrogance. No, I intend to find a way to punish you, that you won't enjoy. Then again, perhaps you'll enjoy even this. I know you're curious about it, although you haven't dared to admit it to anyone else. Yes you have, do not try and lie to me again! So, I may have to settle for simply humiliating you. Because I cannot imagine the humiliation you would feel to actually enjoy such a thing as being ass fucked."

Even though Daisy had known full well what Wanda was referring to it was pretty scary to hear the words at the end there. Ass fucked! That's what Wanda wanted to do to her. And she deserved it. Deserved it to hurt. Deserved it to be as humiliating and as painful as possible. Still, despite the fact that she truly was curious about it, Daisy very nearly begged for mercy to save herself from the shame of it.

Which actually made Wanda soften her gaze, indicating she was about to give the woman who had wronged her an out, which just pushed Daisy to return the look with one of her own telling her to do it. This in turn caused Wanda to chuckle, and finally take what she wanted. Or more accurately, demanded it.

"Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, I think an ass fucking will be the perfect punishment for a slut like you." Wanda said to herself, getting them back on track, "Oh yes, bend over for me, Chloe. Or should I say, Daisy Johnson, Agent of SHIELD. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, I want the mighty Quake to bend over for me. Bend over and spread your cheeks. Give me your virgin ass hole."

Wanda could've easily used her magic to force the issue, but she wanted Daisy to make the choice, and to her delight that was exactly what happened. Admittedly, unlike when she used her magic to bring Daisy down to her knees a few seconds ago there was some understandable hesitation, but eventually the mighty Quake crawled onto the bed, and then when she was in the centre of it she pressed her face to the bed sheets, reached back and spread her cheeks, offering Wanda her most private hole.

Offering it as a sacrifice to be fucked. This superhero with amazing powers was offering up her back hole to be used as a fuck hole, some version of that echoing through Wanda's mind as for a few long seconds she just stared at the prize before her.

Eventually she did get on the bed behind her prey, at which point Wanda was very, very tempted to shove the entire length of her strap-on up Daisy's butt. Which would be hot, but despite wanting not too, she still like this girl, and worried that she was being too harsh by forcing her into this. Or at least she would've done, if she hadn't been able to read Daisy's mind, letting her know that she was into this way too much.

Still, her friend needed a little more preparation, so that's exactly what Wanda gave her by leaning forward and spitting onto the virgin hole she was about to violate. She even rubbed it in with her tongue a little. Well, it was supposed to be a little, but then she got carried away.

She just really enjoyed the twisted act, and of course, that it made Daisy first gasp with surprise, then coo and even moan with happiness. So she repeated the process over and over again, pulling back and spitting onto that little target, and then rubbing it in with her tongue. Which was easy thanks to Daisy, continuing to hold herself open, giving Wanda all the access she could possibly need.

That continued to be the case when she eventually replaced her tongue with her index finger. Wanda had made sure her fingers were covered in lube first of course, before slowly pushing one into the other girl's virgin butt hole, causing her to cry out joyfully at the tightness which greeted her. And Daisy cried out too, although not quite as pleasurably.

Which Wanda felt guilty about, especially as she couldn't resist taunting, "Mmmmmmmm, tight. This really will be fun... for me."

Unsurprisingly this caused Daisy to whimper, but somewhat surprisingly she didn't offer up any other form of complaint. It was also debatable whether this counted as a complaint or not, especially considering after a cry of pain, and whimper of humiliation, Daisy continued letting out those sounds, but they sound like they were more out of pleasure than of pain, which was incredibly encouraging, given what they were about to do.

Which certainly made Wanda grinning excitedly, or more accurately more so, as about the same time she bought that index finger all the way inside of Daisy's butt, and then began to thrust it in and out. Then she added a second finger, stretching that forbidden hole even more, before silently going for what she really wanted.

Daisy had been just getting used to the rim job, when the fingers had been added to the equation, and likewise she was just getting used to the anal fingering when she felt Wanda's cock knocking on her back door. The main difference was that she had experienced the other things before, at least sort of. Those other times there had been fingers in her cunt, which had been her main focus, and she told herself that was the only reason she had liked it.

But deep down she knew that wasn't the case, and Wanda effortlessly proved it, which was both encouraging considering what was about to happen, and terrifying. Because she didn't want to hate it, but Daisy also didn't know whether she could stand being the kind of slut who actually liked back door.

For a few long seconds, it didn't feel like she would have to worry about that, as her virgin ass hole started slowly stretching, and stretching, and stretching for Wanda's big cock. One of the reasons she'd been so hesitant about this was that the strap-on had looked big, but it felt even bigger now it was trying to enter her most private hole, Daisy beginning to worry about being truly ruined back there.

It certainly felt like it when her butt hole finally stretched wide enough for the head of the big dick slid through it and into her bowels, causing the supposedly mighty superhero to cry out pathetically as she was anally violated. Which might have been the worst pain she felt, but again, she could take comfort in the fact that she deserved it.