Spy on the Scarlet Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Wanda took pity on her by giving her a few long minutes to recover from the anal violation, and when she did start pushing forwards she did it nice and slowly, minimizing the pain. So much so it paled in comparison to the other things Daisy had experienced while on the job, which probably would've been the case if Wanda had tried doing this quickly.

And to her shame, there was something to be said for the humiliation of feeling something sliding into her forbidden hole, as like the spanking before it, it felt weirdly cathartic. Not just for what she had done to Wanda, but her other sins. Also, this was the sluttyist think she'd ever done, which added to the experience.

Above all else, the fact that it was sweet little Wanda doing this to her made it easier for Daisy to come. That she, that she was destroying her anal virginity. Another girl was robbing her of her butt cherry. Wanda Maximoff was taking her ass and making it hers. All hers! Forever! That no matter what, in this moment, the mighty Quake was The Scarlet Witch's anal bitch.

Some form of those words echoed through Daisy's mind for the next few long minutes, making even the initial butt stuffing that much more bearable. And once the sodomy really got underway she was surprised by just how much she liked it, to the point that it wasn't long before she couldn't hide it. Not that there was hiding anything from a mind reader.

Wanda was more or less thinking the same things as Daisy was, and because of those thoughts and that she was just blown away by what she was doing she didn't really recognize that Daisy was even enjoying it at first. It was difficult enough for her to focus on her friend enough to know that she wasn't in too much pain, at least apart from the initial anal penetration, which was certainly her goal, and the main reason she was going so slowly.

But she'd be lying if she claimed she wasn't doing it for her own benefit too. That she found the sight in front of her weirdly erotic, which was the main reason that she wanted to try this. Oh yes, she'd seen this sight in the heads of a few males, and experiencing it herself was so much better than seeing it in their heads.

Admittedly her cock wasn't real, meaning she couldn't feel it in the same way they had, but just the memory of it, and feeling what Daisy was feeling, meant that the moment was so intense. And oh, to actually see it, to see her cock sliding into Daisy's most private hole, which was on perfect display thanks to the superhero continuing to spread her cheeks, oh God, it was perfection.

Something she could never, ever get enough of, even though she'd have to settle for something else, if that was the right word for it. After all, eventually her thighs came to rest against those cheeks, announcing every inch of the dildo was fully embedded inside Daisy's ass. Her cock! Her cock was buried all the way inside Daisy's butt. Oh God!

It was only then that Wanda became aware of the things that were going through Daisy's mind, which gave her twisted sense of satisfaction. Which she also experienced as she slowly pulled the strap-on out of Daisy's butt and then slowly pushed it back in again. Although when she did that, she felt the discomfort she had been expecting on Daisy's end, but there was something else.

Something which felt, almost good? Maybe? She of course repeated the process, eventually establishing a steady rhythm, and thus officially beginning to give the mighty superhero known as Quake her first ever butt fucking... and she continued to feel it. And she continued on feeling it, until Daisy had to stifle a moan of pleasure.

That made Wanda grin widely, and triumphantly. She had done it! Already! Oh yes, she'd already made Daisy enjoy anal sex, which as she predicted was devastatingly humiliating for the other girl, and probably the best revenge she could hope for under the circumstances. Because despite how angry she was, she didn't want to seriously hurt this girl, but she really, really enjoyed fucking her in this incredibly perverted way.

Oh God yes, Wanda was loving every second of this, and not just because she was getting some sweet revenge. Oh yes, she was loving this because she was getting to fulfil her fantasy. A number of them, in fact, with the only way it could possibly be better was that this wasn't a one time thing.

Daisy was hoping that she would be able to eat Wanda's sweet pussy again, and there were other things she was eager to do again, but she wasn't so sure this would be one of them. Or at least, she hoped it wouldn't be, as it was almost unbearably humiliating. Mostly because of how good it felt right now.

Because she felt she deserved some punishment, but this was almost too much, and she almost asked Wanda to stop. Hell, she probably would have, if it wasn't a mind reader she was dealing with, and therefore someone who knew exactly how much she was enjoying this, which was very clear by the way Wanda was smirking wickedly. Which of course, made it that much more humiliating.

"You want to cum, yes?" Wanda taunted, driving that last point home, "Well, you have to ask nicely for it."

Initially Daisy just whimpered in response, mostly because she knew it was probably only a matter of time before she did exactly that. She didn't want to, because that would be even more humiliating, but her body was craving it, and at least it would be an end to the seemingly endless humiliation. But maybe, just maybe if she waited a little longer Wanda would do it without needing to be asked?

After all, her friend could be impatient. Sadly that wasn't the case, Wanda showing more patience than ever before, much to Daisy's frustration. That desperation had her starting to bounce herself back and forth, trying to increase the pace of the butt fucking, only for Wanda to stop her, by pushing her hands away from her ass just so she could smack it.

"No!" Wanda said sternly during that smack, then quickly followed up with, "You beg to cum, or you don't cum."

Daisy whimpered pathetically, then desperately begged, "Make me cum, oh please, oh my God, please Wanda, mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum! I need to cum. I need it! Please give it to me, oooooooooooh shit, oh please... fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and make me cum! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me, fuck me in the ass. Ass fuck me! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddddd! I, mmmmmmmm, I can't believe I'm saying this, but please, fuck me up the butt. Butt fuck me like an anal whore! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck my butt, oh Wanda! Wanda! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum, ah fuck, please?"

"You wanna cum?" Wanda teased.

"YES!" Daisy screeched desperately, "YES, YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"Then you do it." Wanda pushed, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, get up on all fours like the anal loving little bitch you are, and bounce back against me. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, fucking bounce. Bounce that booty you little slut! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, that's so hot. So fucking hot, oh fuck!"

Only too happy to oblige Daisy pushed herself up onto all fours and then started frantically thrusting herself back and forth. It took a few long seconds to establish a steady rhythm, one she tried to increase even more when she was stopped by some unforeseen force. This caused Daisy to whimper loudly, because she didn't need to look behind her to know that the Witch's eyes and hands were glowing red, a clear sign that she was doing this.

Wanda also stopped her thrusts altogether, meaning that for a few long minutes the pace continued to what it had been before, and Daisy was too overwhelmed with need to complain about it. Then when she finally opened her mouth to do so, all she could do was scream in ecstasy she finally got what she wanted.

Because finally Wanda started fucking her ass again, which was all it took to send Daisy over the edge of an incredible orgasm. Wanda then released her from whatever spell she had cast, allowing Daisy to hammer her own butt hole on the dildo. Admittedly that wasn't easy in her current state, but she had pushed through pain to fight on before, so this was just a much more pleasurable version of that.

Especially as Wanda finally increased her pace, to the point she had to be using every ounce of not only her physical strength, but her magic as well, making the butt fucking truly brutal, and Daisy violently came over and over again until she lost the ability to think and was just lost in seemingly endless pleasure.

Wanda had never felt more powerful than this moment she was making Quake's cum violently shoot out of her cunt because she was fucking her ass so good. Obviously that was really saying something, because ever since the Hydra experiments she had felt an overwhelming amount of power inside of her, but she had never truly felt like she had full control over that power, ironically making her feel powerless.

But now she felt in complete control of the situation, and more importantly, the other woman. Oh yes, in that moment she was powerful, dominant, and in control, and more than anything else that overwhelmingly wonderful feeling made her cum too. Especially when combined with everything else.

After all, Daisy Johnson was incredibly beautiful, but she had never looked better than this. Bent over in front of Wanda, slamming her cute little butt back against her, making sure her own butt hole was pounded as hard and as deep as possible. Screaming in pleasure and pretty much cumming the entire time. Wanda was doing that to another woman.

And not just any woman, but a superhero. Oh God, she was sodomizing a female superhero, and that female superhero was absolutely loving it. So much so she was cumming like a total anal slut. Like her anal slut. Oh yes, no matter what happened after this, in this wonderful moment the mighty Quake was nothing but Wanda's little anal slut.

The combination of those thoughts, and the beautiful sight before her, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, made Wanda cum so hard she had to stop for a few long seconds. Luckily, Daisy didn't who make sure the butt sex continued for those few long seconds. Then Wanda redoubled her efforts, even using her magic to perhaps truly ruin Daisy's poor little ass hole.

In fact, that was exactly what Wanda was trying to do. After all, she could heal the other woman later. What was more important right now was squeezing as much pleasure out of this moment as possible. As much pleasure for both of them as possible, which was exactly what Wanda did, and she even felt weirdly proud of herself for it.

It helped that she had been able to look inside the heads of truly dominant women, like Maria Hill and Pepper Potts, but this also felt unnatural to her. Like more than ever before. Something she wanted to do over and over again, and ideally in that moment with Daisy. Maybe Daisy wouldn't feel the same way after a few hours, or more likely a few weeks, of not being able to sit down properly, but in that moment Wanda wanted to literally turn Daisy Johnson into her personal anal slut.

A thought which made her cum so hard she collapsed in exhaustion onto the equally exhausted body beneath her. The two girls then laid there like that for several long seconds, before Wanda abruptly pulled her cock out of the other woman's ass, smacked it and then gave her an order which echoed through out the mostly silent room.

"Spread your cheeks bitch! Show me my handiwork!" Wanda ordered sternly, before becoming lost in staring into Daisy's gaping ass hole.

Daisy let out a loud cry as Wanda pulled her cock out of her butt hole, leaving her feeling like something had been amputated. Which was kind of embarrassing, along with a weird sensation of emptiness which she was now feeling in her ass, but she had been given an order, and she felt compelled more than ever before to obey it.

Even if that meant pushing her sore bottom back in the air and then reaching back to spread her cheeks again, this time exposing her gaping back hole. Which was incredibly embarrassing, but it was worth it to see the smile on Wanda's face. On the face of her Mistress, Daisy thought with a blush. Although she had to admit, it had a nice ring to it.

"Wow, good girl, mmmmmmm, that's a very good girl." Wanda murmured, as stared deep into Daisy's bowels via the gaping crater which was now her ass hole, and then pushing, "Now clean up your mess."

Daisy gulped, "You mean?"

"Yes." Wanda said firmly, "You know exactly what I mean."

There was a brief pause, then Daisy whispered pleadingly, "Say it."

"What?" Wanda grinned.

"Please!" Daisy insisted softly, knowing that Wanda heard her.

Another brief pause, then Wanda ordered, "Suck your ass off of my cock. Oh yes, you were a great little anal slut for me, but now I want more. No, I want you to be an ass to mouth slut for me. Can you do that, Daisy, huh? Can you be so slutty that you can take a cock straight from your formally virgin ass and put it into your mouth? To suck it clean? To be an ATM slut? Well, can you?"

Daisy let go of her cheeks, lifted herself up, looked over her shoulder and softly replied, "Yes Mistress."

The two women stared into each other's eyes for a few long seconds, Wanda looking surprised, and then delighted. Especially since Daisy broke the staring contest in favour of turning around and kneeling in front of the now standing Scarlet Witch, her lips inches away from the dildo which had taken her anal cherry.

Which admittedly had her second-guessing what she intended to do, but eventually she just closed her eyes and did it. Opened her mouth and then wrapped it around the strap-on, and thus tasting her own ass. Deep inside of it, at that. And honestly, it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. Not necessarily great, but bearable, especially as it very much pleased the other woman.

"Oh yes, suck it! Suck my cock." Wanda encouraged with delight, "Oooooooooh yesssssssssss Daisy, suck it good. Soooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuck! I love it. I love watching you suck my cock after it's been in your ass. And you know what else I love? You calling me Mistress. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, in fact, I really want you to call me that from now on. Oh fuck yeah, I want you to have to call me Mistress at all times, even when we're in public. That way you can explain to your friends at your precious SHIELD that I am your owner, and you are my ass to mouth loving anal bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, suck it slut! Oh fuck!"

Which should have been a horrifying and terrifying thought, but honestly, it really turned Daisy on. Mostly because she was fairly certain that Wanda wouldn't actually follow through forcing her to do that. At least, not in front of everyone. But maybe it could be fun if one of the girls saw her this way? Or heard that this was what had become of her?

That could be kind of hot, especially if it led to her joining them. Especially if it was Jemma. But that could never happen, Daisy scolding herself for thinking it, before redoubling her efforts, which included trying to push the dildo into her throat. The cock was much bigger than the ones she was used too, so she didn't get very far, but she did her best to lick the lower half to make it up to her Mistress.

"Okay, that should be enough." Wanda said, waving her hand to make the dildo disappear, then grinning as this caused Daisy to whimper in disappointment.

There was a long pause and then Daisy asked, "So, what now?"

"I guess... I could consider joining SHIELD, or The Avengers." Wanda teased after a brief pause, before quickly adding, "IF, you did everything I say for a week."

"Done." Daisy said quickly.

"Whatever I want?" Wanda pushed.

"As long as it doesn't put anyone in danger." Daisy amended, before quickly adding, "But I don't believe you'd do that. Your quarrel was with Tony Stark, not the world. You're a good person Wanda. You just need a chance to show it."

"Perhaps." Wanda preened at the encouragement, and then forcefully ordered, "But let's put your word to the test... kiss my feet. And remember to address me properly."

"Yes Mistress." Daisy obliged.

Bending her head forward Daisy pressed her lips to Wanda's right foot, lingering it there for a few long seconds, before moving over to the left. She then went back and forth for a few long minutes, something she could never imagine doing for one of her previous lovers, but it felt so right to do this for this super powerful Witch. And not just because it felt like she owed her.

No, it felt good. Wow, Daisy might be enjoying this more than she originally thought she would. Which might be a bad sign, then again hopefully this new arrangement with The Scarlet Witch would be a very good thing. Allow her to achieve her original goal, and get some enjoyable sex out of it. Although in that moment, Daisy had no idea what exactly she was in for...