Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 05

Story Info
Wanda encourages her spies to play with each other.
10.5k words
4.5
5.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD or Avengers: Age of Ultron or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"You came back." Wanda beamed happily as her SHIELD pets stepped through her apartment door, which she had just used magic to open.

Jemma was too taken aback by this to really speak, but Daisy didn't hesitate to grin and question flirtatiously, "Did you really doubt us?"

"I wouldn't blame you, if you didn't return." Wanda lowered her head, and softly explained, "Our arrangement is, unusual. And now the two of you are together... there is plenty of... fun, you can have without me."

"Maybe. But it just isn't the same." Daisy grinned, and then when she saw Wanda was actually self-conscious about this she closed the distance between them, then dropped down to her knees in front of her and softly told her, "I love Jemma... I'm in love with her. I have been for a very long time. But who knows if I'd ever have actually told her that without you. Or discovered how much I love being a submissive little slut to a truly dominant woman like you. And I can't wait to get back to thanking you for that. God, Mistress Wanda, I'll thank you for every day of my life if you want me too. Or at least for as long as you want me. Because it is my honour to serve you, my wonderful Mistress."

There was a brief pause, then Jemma bashfully repeated this process, with a simple reply of, "Mine too."

Daisy was never the less proud of Jemma for this response. She knew that her girlfriend had the same desires that she did, but even after everything the three of them had done together, it was hard for Jemma to break out of her shell. Maybe a result of an English upbringing? Or was that just her actual personality?

Either way Jemma had come a long way in a very short time, and openly admitted that was 100% down to their wonderful Mistress Wanda Maximoff. Sure, those words didn't seem like much, but Daisy knew they took a lot out of Jemma. Especially as they were followed up with both girls simultaneously bending down and starting to kiss Mistress Wanda's boots.

Which was something Daisy had done plenty of times now, but Jemma had only done it once before they went back to SHIELD to make sure they didn't get in trouble for their absence. They were still under the employ of that organization, if only because SHIELD couldn't afford to lose them right now, but Colson was very, very disappointed in them. Especially Daisy, who he clearly saw as much of a daughter, as she saw him as a father figure.

Which honestly made the situation really weird, and uncomfortable. Which ironically may have saved her from getting a detailed lecture of how they had fucked up. But hey, the end result was everything was hunky-dory. Especially now Mistress Wanda was seemingly more comfortable with each soft kiss Daisy and Jemma placed on her boots.

"I'm glad you both feel that way." Wanda finally broke the silence which had fallen between them, "Because I have a surprise for you both, mmmmmmmm, but especially you Daisy. Oh yes, you'll love this."

"I don't doubt it, Mistress Wanda." Daisy beamed, before looking at her Mistress expectantly.

"Nor should you." Wanda grinned, turning and walking towards the bedroom, and calling behind her, "Now follow me, on your hands and knees. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, crawl like the obedient little pets you are."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy replied and obeyed.

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Jemma replied and obeyed, more or less at the same time.

This was another thing Daisy had a lot more experiencing doing, but not by much, as Mistress Wanda seemed to really, really love watching her SHIELD fuck pets, crawl around on their hands and knees like the sub bitches they were. As a result, they both knew exactly what to do, namely slowly crawl behind Mistress Wanda and keep their head down, while making sure not to bump into anything.

Jemma's inexperience shone through here, or maybe just a natural curiosity as a scientist, resulting in her looking upwards once they made it to the bedroom. She then let out a loud gasp, and as well trained as she was, Daisy just couldn't resist doing the same. Which in turn made her gasp loudly in shock and amazement, as sitting on the bed, was The Black Widow herself, Natasha Romanoff.

Given Daisy and Jemma were bisexual women in SHIELD it pretty much went without saying they both had a crush on maybe the most infamous member of that organization. But their Mistress was a freaking mind reader, meaning that Mistress Wanda knew exactly how badly they wanted her. Or at least, how badly Daisy did. Although it certainly wasn't surprising to see Jemma had the same look, which was all over her face, that being of shock and surprise, slowly turning from excitement and hopefulness.

The only question now was whether or not The Black Widow was here to top them, or vice versa. Which should've been a ridiculous thought, but Daisy knew from experience just what an effective Dom Wanda Maximoff was, and surely her Mistress would want Natasha Romanoff as a sex slave. And oh God, helping to make that happen would be amazing. Although so would the other thing.

Wanda graciously gave Daisy and Jemma a few long seconds to collect their thoughts, and then she pushed, "Well, are you just going to kneel there in the doorway?"

"No Mistress Wanda, sorry Mistress Wanda." Daisy blushed, scurrying to move closer, and then kneel before the bed, and therefore the other woman.

"No Mistress Wanda, sorry Mistress Wanda." Jemma also blushed, and did the same.

"Excellent. Then we can get started." Wanda smiled, "I assume there is no need for introductions?"

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy shook her head with a wicked grin.

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Jemma simply replied softly.

"No." Natasha replied even more softly, and simply.

"Good." Wanda grinned, "Well then, strip for me, my pets. Natasha first, then the rest of you."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy and Natasha eagerly replied, Jemma doing the same a few long seconds later.

Jemma was just so overwhelmed by the fact that she was about to see the infamous Black Widow strip off her clothes in front of her, revealing that amazing body of hers. Something which she had fantasized about a few times, but never in a million years thought she would ever see. And somehow it was even better than she imagined. Oh God, Natasha Romanoff did the type of striptease which made Jemma feel horribly inadequate.

Even more so than when Daisy did it, which was really saying something. To make matters worse she was left to do the same while Daisy was doing it, making her feel even more insecure. Although at least all eyes weren't on her, so there was that. Then all Wanda had to do was wave her hand to remove her own clothes, leaving all four women naked.

"Very nice, mmmmmmmmmmm, very nice indeed." Wanda purred as she admired the bodies of her fuck toys, before asking, "Now, what to do first? Decisions, decisions, decisions, ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, there is just so much I want to do to you all. What do you think? Huh? What do my filthy little spy bitches want to do first?"

"I want to suck her tits." Daisy answered without hesitation, quickly pleading, "Oh please Mistress Wanda, please, may I have permission to suck those big tits. Oh yes, yours are amazing, and so are Jemma's, but... that's Natasha Romanoff! Mmmmmmmmm, The Black Widow's big tits are fucking legendary."

"That they are my pet, that they are." Wanda chuckled, pausing for dramatic effect, before nodding her head, "Yes, I like that idea. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, just make sure to kiss her first. Oh yes, kiss that pretty little mouth of hers, and then suck on those fucking legendary tits. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, That's the best way to meet The Black Widow."

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Daisy gleefully replied and obeyed.

Something Jemma was just stunned into watching for a few long minutes, before nervously asking, "Can, can I do the same thing, Mistress Wanda? Please?"

"Can you do what, sweetie?" Wanda pushed with a wicked grin.

"Can I..." Jemma gulped, forcing herself to say what her Mistress wanted to hear, and what she really, really wanted to do, "Can I please suck on The Black Widow's legendary tits? And kiss that pretty little mouth of hers? Please?"

"Of course you can, love." Wanda smiled, replying with a hint of a mocking English accent.

Despite that Jemma quickly replied, "Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda."

During this pause Daisy had pretty much jumped up into Natasha's arms for a kiss which seemed passionate and rough right from the get-go. Jemma was not as bold, as was proven by the fact that she spent a few long seconds just watching the fun, before even asking permission to be involved. For that matter, Mistress Wanda's order could easily be interpreted as including Jemma, and it was unlikely that Mistress Wanda would pause everything to punish Jemma.

Still, it was better to be safe than sorry, especially when her chance with Natasha Romanoff was on the line. And it felt like she made the right call when eventually Daisy pulled away, and with a wicked grin encouraged Jemma to do this, and practically shoved their heads together.

What followed was a surprisingly slow, sweet and gentle kiss, especially compared to the one Natasha had shared with Daisy. Although maybe she hadn't been surprised, as if anyone should be good at adapting to preferred techniques, and knowing exactly what technique to use when necessary, it would be The Black Widow.

Oh yes, Natasha Romanoff more than lived up to her name in just that kiss alone, as already Jemma felt at ease, and ready to do or say anything this woman wanted her to do. Jemma even forgot who exactly was pulling the strings around here, if only for a few long seconds. Then the kiss was over, and she was vaguely aware that Daisy and Natasha were kissing again, this time right in front of her face.

This process was then repeated over and over again a few times, with the unsurprising addition of Daisy grabbing hold of Jemma's face so she could kiss her senseless. Something which was very much welcomed by Jemma, and she was relieved that Mistress Wanda seemed to feel the same way, given her smile of approval after the fact.

She even further rewarded them with a kiss each, starting with Daisy, before turning to Jemma, and then finally Natasha. Then she pulled back and looked at them expectantly, reminding them of exactly what they were doing. Something that Daisy wasted no time in getting too, as she dived her head downwards and wrapped her mouth around a nipple.

Natasha thought it was cute how different the women were. To some extent she had known that already, but it was really something to see it in action like this. Especially in her favourite way to see it in action. Oh yes, she could learn more about a person from having sex with them, or even just kissing them, then simply reading most files on them. Which was why it was something she continued doing, even a SHIELD had tried to persuade her not too.

She'd certainly learned a lot about Wanda Maximoff by having sex with her. Not that Natasha would ever be done learning about her wonderful Mistress Wanda. Like right now, her Mistress grinning widely almost throughout the foreplay, giving Natasha the confidence to give that her main consideration.

Which was easily done, especially during that early stage that the two women were kissing her lips, or occasionally her neck when her lips were already occupied. But then, inevitably, attention turned to her 'legendary tits', these women proving to be just as obsessed with them, as everybody else. Admittedly Daisy Johnson was more open with her own desire for them, and not just with her words.

No, she went for them as soon as she thought it was appropriate, and then was able to go back and forth between those big boobs for a few long minutes, as sweet Jemma Simmons was again content to watch the show. Or at least wanted to do a nice thing for her lover, Daisy eventually returning the favour by again encouraging her girlfriend to follow her lead.

Then for a few long minutes Natasha had the pleasure of having not one, but two people worshiping her big tits at the same time. Which truth be told, was her favourite past time, especially with another woman watching them? And the fact whether because of help from the mind reader or just a natural talent, these two inexperienced girls did a wonderful job with her tits.

Oh yes, their mouths and tongues felt so good against her nipples, and the flesh surrounding them, the two Agents of SHIELD using exactly the right amount of licking and sucking throughout the next few minutes. Well, maybe a little more the necessary, given what exactly Mistress Wanda had planned next. And while her fellow Agents were in the dark about what that was, The Black Widow knew exactly what it was.

For the most part, Natasha was better at focusing on the here and now, regardless of what was about to happen. They were instincts which had literally been beaten into her, and to be fair had helped keep her alive. But with Mistress Wanda and her magic, Natasha had never felt more safe. More like she could just let go. More like she could just enjoy.

Which was probably the thing she loved most about Mistress Wanda, even though it was a long list. After all, thanks to her she was getting the privilege of being worshiped, and she was just a few minutes away from another privilege. Something that would be her honour to enjoy. Something that she found herself daydreaming about, until she finally got the command she had been waiting for.

"Mmmmmmmmm, that's it girls, suck those big fat legendary tittes! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck 'em good. Oh fuck yeah, suck them! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, look at you girls go. Oh yes, I could watch this all day." Wanda encouraged some variation of that for a while, before admitting, "But I don't know about you, but I'm aching for more. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I want to see more. I want to see... you two switched places, and for the infamous Black Widow to eat your yummy little cunts! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, eat those pussies Natasha. Tongue them good. Make your fellow spying sluts feel just as good as you make me feel when you tongue my fucking twat! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Natasha replied, before her Mistress was even finished, pushing the other two away gently so she could kneel down in front of the bed.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Daisy replied right afterwards, sitting on the edge of the bed, right where Natasha had been.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Jemma replied when their Mistress was finally done, getting on the bed next to her girlfriend.

Wanda loved the fact that she didn't need to clarify who Natasha should go to first. No, Natasha Romanoff proved to be a good little bitch, who knelt down in front of Wanda, and while looking up at her Mistress with a cocky smirk leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and then slowly slid it over the younger girl's pussy lips.

This of course had Wanda letting out a long, loud moan, which was more than fine, as she liked rewarding her pets with such sounds when they earned them, and Natasha had definitely earned one now. What wasn't so welcomed was the fact that she automatically closed her eyes and threw her head back, meaning that she couldn't witness the joy of having the mighty Black Widow kneeling before her and licking her pussy. Of course, there was a simple remedy for that.

However Wanda briefly hesitated, as she wanted to savour this wonderful moment, and the feeling of it, the latter of which was actually more intense without being able to see it too. Which was also a reason for keeping her eyes closed, as Natasha of course followed that first long, slow lick with another, and then another, and then another.

Admittedly she avoided Wanda's clit, but that really was for the best at this stage, the last thing she wanted to do was get too excited, and cum before everyone else. She even had a nightmare about cumming too quickly, and then was just left to wallow in her embarrassment as Natasha went back and forth between Daisy and Jemma, and gave them the slow and gentle treatment that she wanted now.

That last thought was ridiculous of course, because Wanda was the Mistress here, and could easily stop what Natasha was doing such a thing, either with magic, or maybe just her willpower. Of course that wasn't necessary, as Natasha continued eating her pussy perfectly. Admittedly, there was a few seconds where she began lingering over her clit just like she had during that first lick, and maybe even longer, but it was fleeting.

Then the Black Widow went right back to licking her pussy at the perfect base, repeating the process a few times, before moving over to her fellow sex slaves, which was enough to bring Wanda down from her high, but not by much. Because of course, she very much enjoyed watching first Daisy, and then Jemma, get the same treatment.

She enjoyed it so much that honestly it was hard not to reach down between her legs and start rubbing herself. But that was something that she promised herself she would never do again, and with three sex slaves why would she? But did she really want to change things up, after just settling into these roles? Because she really liked this whole set up. Then again, why suffer in silence?

It was a tough decision, but ultimately Wanda found a way of getting herself some more attention, without pulling Natasha's attention away from the others. Namely, by kissing Daisy or Jemma, at first the one who wasn't getting her cunt licked, and then eventually the one who was.

Daisy was a little jealous of Jemma for getting attention from their Mistress, and Mistress Wanda for being able to kiss Jemma, as naturally she was very attached to those two wonderful women. Far more than that however, when the third was the legendary superspy Natasha Romanoff, and that ridiculously hot woman was kneeling before her and licking her pussy sure, there was no way that any woman in her right mind could truly complain?

God, Natasha was so hot, probably even the straightest of women would welcome this, if only for the bragging rights. But Daisy had pretty much known her entire life that she was many things, but the last thing was straight. Oh yes, she was BI AF, a fact that she'd ever been more proud of, as it led her to this wonderful moment.

Of course, the main reason she was experiencing this was her wonderful Mistress Wanda, so Daisy was extremely glad that she got the chance to thank her in some small way. She didn't even care that it meant Natasha moved that talented little tongue away from her twat, as it meant that she got to kiss her beloved Mistress.

Admittedly at least part of that was because she knew that it wouldn't be long before Natasha returned to her pussy, and in the meantime, she could stay on their high, just from watching everyone else have fun. Especially considering everyone else were the two women she cared about most in this world, and the ridiculously sexy Black Widow.

Although, she definitely welcomed Natasha back, the same way that she welcomed her the first time. Namely, with the long, loud cry of pure pleasure, followed by several more, along with whimpers and moans which were just as long and as loud. By the time Natasha came to her Daisy was even bold enough to reach out and cautiously placed her hand on the back of The Black Widow's head.

When there were no negative results of that, she began cautiously stroking that beautiful red hair, and even grabbed onto it and pushed the infamous Natasha Romanoff more firmly against her cunt. Which didn't have a negative affect at all. If anything it was very, very positive. Oh yes, Natasha began tonguing her twat even more enthusiastically than before, and for a brief moment taking her clit into her mouth, before going right back to the slow pussy eating.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers