Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Jemma replied obediently, hurrying to do as she was told.

"You can do it, Jem." Daisy encouraged, "Just fuck that ass, like you do mine. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh baby, fuck The Black Widow's slutty little butt the same way you do to my whore ass. Don't be afraid of this fuck hole. Just look at her? She wants it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, she needs it. Give it to her Jem! Fuck her! Oh fuck yes, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, fuck that bitch!"

It was extremely hard for Jemma Simmons not to be afraid, considering exactly who this was, but she tried her best. Namely, by taking a deep, calming breath, lining up her newly acquired cock with Natasha's back door, and then slowly began pushing forwards.

Despite not having that long to recover that forbidden hole closed up enough that it took some effort for Jemma to be able to stretch wide enough to take her dick, especially as she was probably the weakest physically in the room. But she was just about able to do it, and to her amazement, The Black Widow's most private hole stretched wide enough for the head of her strap-on to slide through it, and into Natasha Romanoff's slutty little ass.

Which actually had the other woman crying out in mostly pleasure! Oh God, this was so obscene. Especially as Daisy was only too happy to provide her the same courtesy that she had their Mistress, namely holding the cheeks open, so that Jemma could get the best possible look of her cock stretching open that forbidden hole. Natasha Romanoff's butt hole. Oh God, she couldn't believe this was happening.

So much so that she just stared at that obscene sight for a few long seconds, unable to move, or say anything. Then, somehow, her body went into autopilot, allowing her to gently push her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide into that back door and deep into the other woman's back passage.

Maybe the most amazing part of this was that she actually seemed to have some natural skill. Or at least Daisy said she had when she had butt fucked her. Oh God, Jemma still couldn't believe she had done that. Or the fact that now she had experience in fucking another girl in the ass. And she actually kind of liked it.

So much so that she continued being lost in the obscene sight in front of her, until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her big dick was buried deep within The Black Widow's bowels. Which was an overwhelming thought, which got her unable to move for a few long seconds, until she got encouragement from her Mistress Wanda. Although that came with a show which she was so lost in she still couldn't move for a few long seconds.

For a few long minutes Wanda just held back and watch the show with wicked delight, and then she pressed the tip of her cock against Natasha's lips and ordered loudly, "Suck it you bitch! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, suck that ass flavoured cock! Suck your own ass off of my cock, oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you love it, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, Natasha Romanoff loves the taste of her own ass! Especially when she's getting fucked in all of her slutty little fuck holes! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a triple stuffed whore now Natasha! Our triple stuffed whore! My triple stuffed whore! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, Natasha Romanoff is Mistress Wanda's triple stuffed whore! Ah fuck yes, suck it good you bitch! Ah shit!"

Natasha was only too happy to obey, because Mistress Wanda was right, she loved the taste of her own ass, and she loved being a triple stuffed whore. Admittedly, the latter was a new revelation, while the former had never been more clear thanks to an extremely long week of constantly going ass to mouth. But no matter how much she did it Natasha couldn't get enough, moaning loudly and happily at the taste of her own butt, especially at first when she was tasting the deepest part of it.

Then she immediately began bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more into her mouth, and eventually down her throat, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. Which clearly pleased Mistress Wanda, as not only did she continue her words of encouragement, but she stroked Natasha's red hair affectionately.

The fact that she was making her Mistress happy, made Natasha's heart flutter, which was a little worrying. But maybe it would be worth breaking completely if it meant Mistress Wanda would join The Avengers. After all, she had been trained to complete the mission no matter what, and being guaranteed more pleasure like this just seem to be a bonus. Especially as being made air tight was even better than she imagined, which was really saying something.

Oh yes, Natasha loved every second of it, especially the way that every time a girl pushed forwards into her ass, it caused her cunt to push further down on the cock inside it, and then they pulled back up, as the strap-on in her butt was slowly pushed down. And oh God, she could feel them rub up against each other inside her, with only a thin layer of flesh separating them. And having another cock in her mouth the entire time, just made her feel like what she undeniably was in that moment, a giant slut.

She was allowed to savour those feelings for a blissfully long time as Jemma and Mistress Wanda began switching places back and forth. This was a good thing, as it meant Natasha was constantly getting some fresh ass cream to clean, and emphasize the fact that she was being shared. And of course, it pushed her towards orgasm. But that was a double-edged sword, because she wanted this to last forever.

That was impossible of course, but at the very least she wanted to hold out as long as possible, and the other women were making that very difficult on her. Even Jemma, who wasn't a mind reader, and was extremely new to this, and yet, she was proving to be quite the skilled butt fucker. Or maybe Natasha was just a massive anal whore? Or was it a combination of both? Ultimately it didn't really matter though, as there was only so long she could wait to beg for more.

"Harder! Oooooooooooh please Mistress Wanda, fuck me harder!" Natasha started to beg when she couldn't take it anymore, and there was an appropriate break in between switching, "Please, oh please, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my little ass hole. Pound it hard and deep and make me cum. No! Fuck all of my holes! Yessssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, slam fuck my ass, pussy and mouth all at the same time! Treat me like the little triple stuffed whore I am! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, make me your triple stuffed whore Mistress Wanda! Make me your triple stuffed whore forever! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, wreck my big fat ass and make me your bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, destroy my fucking ass, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

It took longer than Natasha would have liked, but eventually the pace was increased ever so slightly, which was all it took to make her cum. Just before that she was silenced, more or less, by an ass flavoured cock being shoved into her mouth, reinforcing the fact that in that moment, the mighty Black Widow was unquestionably nothing but a triple stuffed whore for these women, which just made her orgasm that much more satisfying.

Same goes for the wonderful thought of it, but pass that Natasha honestly wasn't sure what was going on. All she knew was that she was being bombarded by ecstasy, and that was all that mattered. Well that, and doing whatever it took to get more of it. Both in the immediate future, and from now on, even if it did mean she had to be someone's bitch.

Jemma was amazed that she was allowed to be the one to butt fuck the deadly Black Widow to climax. Then again, when she actually took a few minutes to think about it, the more it made sense. After all, Mistress Wanda must've done this a dozen times by now, and while it wasn't exactly in this scenario, it must be enough for her.

Especially as she could simply enter Jemma's mind and experience everything that she did. And it might be simple paranoia, but Jemma sure she could sense it. A tingling in the back of her brain, signifying that Mistress Wanda was watching behind her eyes, while also enjoying the show herself. And most of all, of course, Mistress Wanda would be able to last longer this way, and leave a lasting impression.

Whatever the reason for it was Jemma was incredibly grateful for it, as it gave her the perfect experience of ass fucking THE Natasha Romanoff to orgasm. And even more than that, she got to butt fuck The Black Widow to climax after climax, the usually intimidating superspy becoming nothing but a screaming wreck as, at least in that moment, the physically weaker woman effortlessly anally dominated her.

God, it was such a rush, especially as she was making another woman cum all over her girlfriend's strap-on cock. Oh God, this was so gay! And so, so hot! Jemma couldn't believe she was doing this, but she was loving every minute of it. Especially as she was doing it with her beloved Daisy.

Maybe more than anything else the fact that Daisy Johnson was staring at her lovingly the entire time sent Jemma over the edge of orgasm. That orgasm would have most likely stopped her for good, if it wasn't for her wonderful Mistress Wanda.

Oh yes, Jemma stopped for a few long seconds, her inexperience shining through, although she felt that was more than understandable given exactly what she was doing, and who she was doing it too, and with. But then she felt something deep inside her pushing her to continue the butt fucking. Also, for better or for worse she received a lot of encouragement from both her girlfriend, and their Mistress.

"Fuck her Jem, mmmmmmmmm, fuck her good!" Daisy called out with a wicked smile on her face, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, butt fuck The Black Widow hard and deep! Show her who's boss! Well, Mistress Wanda is the boss, but right now, we're all the boss of The Black Widow, mmmmmmmm, and she is just our fuck hole! Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, Natasha Romanoff is our slutty little fuck hole, who loves it in all her holes, at the same time! Oh God Jemma, that feels so good! Soooooooooo gooooooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! You're fucking me baby! You're fucking me through her, oooooooooooh, using The Black Widow as a fuck toy, fucking my pussy, while your pounding her ass, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, fuck us Jemma, fuck us hard, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, oh fuck me!"

"You heard your little girlfriend, Jem." Wanda purred wickedly, adding with a moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, fuck her hard! Destroy The Black Widow's butt! Wreck her rectum! Ruin her little shit hole! Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, pound that big fat ass! Make those cheeks bounce, jiggle, and shake. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, that feels good, doesn't it? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I know it does. And she loves it too Jemma. Trust me, Natasha is nothing but an anal whore! And a DP whore! And just a whore. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, Natasha Romanoff is a slutty little lesbian whore. My whore! Fuck her like one Jemma! That's it, don't be shy, mmmmmmmmm, slam fuck that big booty! Slam it! Yes, oh yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck her!"

Those words made Jemma cum hard and more frequently, until without a shadow of a doubt she became nothing but Mistress Wanda's little puppet on a string.

Before that there was a chance that at least some of what she was doing was fuelled by her own need to prove herself in front of her Mistress, and maybe more importantly her girlfriend, but towards the end there was no doubt that she had nothing left in the tank, and that Mistress Wanda was simply using her to triple stuff Natasha Romanoff as long as possible. Not that she was complaining.

No, she loved every second of this, which inevitably concluded in just watching the fun, as all of a sudden she was no longer being given magical strength, meaning that she had no choice but to collapse with exhaustion, leaving Natasha's ass hole free to fuck.

Wanda was very proud of Jemma. The nervous and insecure girl had done a marvellous job at pounding Natasha's big fat ass, considering her lack of strength and experience, and just how intimidating this curvy goddess was., Especially given that her name was The Black Widow. Admittedly Wanda had to give her a little push towards the end, but that was only after Jemma made Natasha cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

Something which amused Wanda so much she initially allowed Jemma to keep going, giving her strength and stamina through her magic. Besides, at that point, she was literally throat fucking this bitch, while the thoughts and feelings of the other women echoed in her head, so it was like she was experiencing everything they were.

She even came like that. Wanda tried not to, but she just couldn't help it, as the combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the knowledge that Daisy and Jemma were experiencing the same thing, and feeling like she was fucking all three of The Black Widow's fuck holes at the same time was easily able to send her over the edge of one of the best climaxes of her life. Not the most powerful, but definitely one of the most satisfying.

Especially because at that point she was using her magic to forced Daisy to thrust upwards into Natasha's cunt, meaning that in a way, she really was fucking all of Natasha Romanoff' slutty little holes all by herself, with the other women nothing but her toys. In fact, they were all her toys. Her slutty little fuck toys, that she could do whatever she wanted too. Which was a thought, a fact, which again made her cum.

Not long after that thought echoed through her head Wanda allowed Jemma to run out of steam, at which point she immediately replaced her, mercilessly shoving every inch of her cock into Natasha's ass in one hard thrust, and then beginning to sodomize the superspy nice and hard right from the start. Which of course, made this little anal slut cry out joyfully, and cum like the ass whore she was.

Something Natasha did over and over again, even after everything she had been through, as Wanda intensified Daisy's stamina and strength, and of course her own, so they could give the mighty Black Widow a truly epic DP. And of course, that involved grabbing a handful of red hair, yanking it back in smacking that big fat booty hard enough to make the cheeks shake even more than before, which was really saying something.

Wanda also provided commentary, "TAKE IT! TAKE IT YOU FUCKING WHORE! YESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT LIKE THE DP WHORE YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT AND CUM! CUM FOR ME, MMMMMMMMMM OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR DAISY! JUST CUM, MMMMMMMMM, FUCKING CUM! OH FUCK! OH FUCK OH FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME AND BE MY BITCH FOREVER! FOREVER! AH FUCK, I OWN YOU NOW NATASHA! I OWN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE WHORE HOLES! I OWN YOU ALL! YOU'RE MINE! ALL OF YOU ARE MINE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMM GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, even Wanda's incredible abilities had their limits, and she had to stop talking in favour of using all her energy, and her magic, to truly destroy those slutty little fuck holes. To the point where not even Wanda's magic would be able to fix them, and Natasha would forever be a loose little whore.

Well, not literally, but Wanda allowed herself to get lost in the fantasy of literally destroying the mighty Black Widow as she spent a few long minutes giving that big fat ass everything she could give it, meaning that the sound of flesh smacking against flesh was truly deafening. Almost as much as Natasha's screams of pleasure as she, and Wanda and Daisy came over, and over, and over again, until it was too much, even for Natasha Romanoff, and she collapsed onto the sweaty body of Daisy.

It was so tempting to continue, but that would've been cruel, and Wanda thought it was better to maintain her dominance, instead of doing something embarrassing like collapse with exhaustion at the end, so instead she abruptly pulled her cock out of Natasha's ass, smacked those juicy cheeks one last time, and ordered, "Get off that cock and spread your cheeks! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, show us all what we've done to your slutty little fuck hole! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddddd, your ass is so stretched! And your cunt is so loose, and dripping cum. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk Natasha, you look so good like that. Soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, in your natural state, stretched out like the whore you are!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Natasha moaned in reply, hurrying on shaky legs to do as she was told.

Wanda had to give Natasha a little more magic to achieve this, but it was totally worth it. Oh yes, it was totally worth seeing the mighty Black Widow push her fat ass into the air and spread her cheeks wide apart to show off her gaping bitch hole to her new owner. And that was exactly what Wanda was now.

Oh yes, she could tell. Mostly from her magic, but even without it the way that deadly spy looked back at her shyly but lovingly suggested that she had been completely broken, and thanks to her powers Wanda had no doubt of that. Which was something that she savoured for a few long minutes, just enjoying the beautiful sight in front of her, before giving her new fuck toy another order.

"Good girl, now suck our cocks clean. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck your girl cum off of Daisy's big dick first. Make sure you get every drop of that girl cum, and pussy cream, like the little lesbian slut you are! Then you can have the privilege of cleaning Jemma's cock, and then finally mine. Which is what you really want, isn't it? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're just a little slut who loves the taste of her own ass? Oh yeah, do it Natasha, mmmmmmmm, do it! Prove what an ass to mouth whore The Black Widow is. And more importantly, prove Natasha Romanoff is nothing but my bitch. Ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, ah fuck!" Wanda gleefully encouraged, as she pretty much immediately got what she wanted.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Natasha moaned in reply, hurrying to do as she was told.

Obediently Natasha kneeled down in front of Daisy and wrapped her lips around the head of her cock. Which of course led to her letting out a loud and long moan as she tasted herself on the man-made meat. A flavour which she savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down on the shaft, taking more and more each time, until she was effortlessly pushing it into her throat.

Eventually she took every inch, showing off by holding that position, before again going back to bobbing her head up and down. Then she moved over to Daisy's strap-on, and then Wanda's, repeating the process, except this time tasting her ass, and as Wanda had predicted, showed even more enthusiasm.

Even if she wasn't a mind reader Wanda could have probably sensed how much Daisy and Jemma were enjoying the show. Maybe not quite as much as herself, and definitely not Natasha. Hell, Natasha was moaning nearly the entire time she was tasting herself, and sometimes even after the cocks were completely cleaned.

Something she loved so much, and Natasha started going back and forth between those dildos, Jemma and Wanda wordlessly coming to sit next to Daisy to make it easy for her, just because they were enjoying the show so much. Well, Wanda sat next to Daisy, and then Jemma sat the other side of the witch, which was an important difference, because it let The Scarlet Witch kiss her first two bitches.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers