Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden decrease made Daisy whimper in disappointment, but she knew it was for the best. After all, as much as she felt like she needed to cum, it wasn't nearly as strong as her desire to make this last, as it was possible. Forever would be preferable, but she was realistic. Even her wonderful Mistress Wanda didn't have that kind of stamina, and even if she did, the rest of them had other responsibilities.

And hopefully soon, The Scarlet Witch would come out of hiding, and everyone could see what an amazing hero she could be. Luckily for Daisy, it was clear that the women she loved so much wanted the exact same thing, just as eventually they would want to cum. And, bless her heart, it didn't seem like Jemma would be able to last much longer.

Jemma had never been more aware of the fact that she was the weak link here. She really, really didn't want to be. She wanted to make her wonderful Mistress Wanda proud of her. She really did. Maybe even more than life itself, but she just wasn't strong enough. She wasn't the infamous Black Widow, or the mighty Quake, and she certainly wasn't the perfection which was The Scarlet Witch.

No, she was just Plain Jane Jemma Simmons. She was weak, especially when compared to her fellow Agents of SHIELD, and while that had never really bothered her before, it was now a problem now that she wanted to hold back on begging for an orgasm.

Perhaps over time she would improve, and to her credit she was pretty sure that in just a very short period of time that she already had. After all, just a few weeks ago, or maybe even just a few days, the idea of actually having sex with the deadly Black Widow would've probably made her faint clean away, like some embarrassing cliché, just from the sheer excitement of it.

And admittedly, the sheer dread of it, given that while it was unlikely that the woman would live up to her codename with a fellow Agent of SHIELD, Natasha Romanoff was still intimidatingly gorgeous. But now here she was, having this infamous woman eat her pussy, while two other women watched no less, and fooled around with each other, and yet somehow, Jemma was avoiding the urge to beg for more too soon.

Then just when she couldn't take it anymore, Mistress Wanda started kissing her, while The Black Widow was still going down on her. It had been overwhelming enough to have her owner kiss her during the breaks in between pussy lickings, but this? This was cruel and unusual punishment, especially given her crime wasn't that severe.

And she hadn't even committed it yet. However her Mistress's order couldn't have been clearer, which in a way gave Jemma the motivation she needed to resist begging for more, even a few minutes later, when she was no longer being touched, which had never been more unbearable. Then just as she was about to say something, she was once again rescued from it, this time by her beloved girlfriend.

"Please Mistress Wanda, I need to cum?" Daisy suddenly cried out, "Oh please, may I have permission to cum? Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, I wanna cum in The Black Widow's hot little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and all over her pretty little face. Please let me, oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, please give me the privilege of cumming for you, using Natasha Romanoff's mouth and tongue? I want to drenched them with cream. Or at least, more than they already are. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I want to give this bitch. What she needs. What she craves. What she deserves. With your permission, of course."

Wanda look thoughtful for a moment, and then very suspicious, before grinning, "Very well, you may cum... if you and your little girlfriend order this whore to tongue us all to climax."

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Daisy replied gleefully and did as she was told, "Make me cum, oooooooooooooh, make me cum you bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me cum, mmmmmmmmmmm, make us all cum! Make me, Jemma and Mistress Wanda cum in your hot little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and all over your pretty little face! Do it! Do it now you little slut, mmmmmmmmmm, you know you want too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, tongue fuck me, fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too." Jemma whimpered softly, trying to sound more bold as she continued, "Yesssssssssssss, make me cum, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddddd, make me fucking cum! Make me, Daisy and Mistress Wanda cum in your pretty little mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, and all over your hot little face! Yessssssssssssss, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me with your tongue! Tongue fuck me you bitch! Make me cum now! Yes now, oh yes, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Never in her whole entire life had Jemma been more grateful to someone then she was to Daisy for giving them all the push they needed to cum. Well, technically it was Natasha who actually pushed them over the edge, in Jemma's case, combined with Mistress Wanda insisting on playing a part again, this time by playing with her nipples and sucking on her neck. Not that it mattered at that point, because Jemma was grateful to them all, and hoped she would get the chance to properly thank each of them.

But she had also hoped that she would give Daisy an extra special treat. And Mistress Wanda. And Natasha! Oh God, Natasha Romanoff was so good at this, which was the last thing which echoed in Jemma's poor little mind as she was effortlessly sent over the edge of orgasm over and over again by the ridiculously skilled superspy.

Natasha was also grateful to Daisy for giving her the privilege of three different types of girl cum hitting her taste-buds, especially as two of them were new to her. Admittedly, there had also been a part of her which had just wanted to continue eating these yummy treats for the rest of her days, but not quite as badly as her own body needed some attention, which would hopefully follow this latest heavenly treat.

Of course, The Black Widow knew better than to dream of future pleasures while doing anything important, and nothing had ever felt more important than making these three women cum for her. Honestly, not even saving the world had felt so necessary, or quite as satisfying.

Maybe especially once she finally got to Wanda Maximoff, as she had become dangerously attached to the other girl in an embarrassingly short amount of time. But it was also quite a treat to make such a cute thing like Jemma Simmons literally squirt her cum straight down her throat and into her belly were it belonged. And maybe even better when just before that, she got the same treat from the supposedly mighty Quake, who was nearly on the level of The Scarlet Witch when it came to powers.

Of course, no one could truly compare to Wanda Maximoff... Mistress Wanda. Her Mistress. The woman who was truly responsible for her having the privilege of tongue fucking cunt after cunt, and then getting a heavenly reward sent straight to her belly, which was somehow even better than the regular pussy cream of the three beautiful women.

It was truly a special moment in time, so amazing that Natasha forgot all about her own bodies aching need to be touched, and instead became completely consumed with the incredible flavour she had the privilege of savouring. At least when it came to Jemma, and even Daisy, both of them seeming to be perfectly content with just lying back and letting her do all the work.

However, either because she wanted to impress her other bitches, or simply because she was in the mood to do so, Mistress Wanda took over complete control of the oral sex. Although to be fair, unlike Daisy and Jemma before her, she wasn't distracted by some 'evil witch' kissing and caressing her. Of course, it was probably unadvisable to call Mistress Wanda names in her head, even if it was meant to be playful.

Something which was proven when the mind reader grinned down sadistically, and then punished her for it by grinding her cunt into her face. Or more accurately, just doing what she been doing before, only more roughly. Which she had probably been going to do before, but now it felt personal. Something that if she was honest, Natasha loved, along with the fact that her face was getting drenched, and practically drowning, in girl cum, as it marked her as what she was, a pussy loving slut.

Mistress Wanda's pussy loving slut. Oh yes, Natasha still wasn't completely sold on being someone's sex slave, but she loved being Mistress Wanda's pussy loving slut. So much so that when the other woman almost fucked her face into unconsciousness, and Natasha welcomed it. Especially if it could prevent her being broken by what happened next.

Although for better or for worse Wanda pushed Natasha away at seemingly the last second, and then after several more seconds to regain her breath, The Scarlet Witch ordered, "Daisy, Jemma, mmmmmmmmm, it looks like the three of us made a mess. And well, I can't be expected to clean it up, can I? Mmmmmmmmm, no, so the two of you better do it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, kiss that bitch! Kiss her, and taste the combination of our juices. Don't forget to lick her face too. And her tits. Oh yes, go back to sucking on those big tits, oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssssssss!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Daisy replied gleefully and did as she was told.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Natasha also replied gleefully and did as she was told about the same time.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Jemma was the last to reply, as Mistress Wanda just kept talking, but she didn't want to be left out, so she followed the crowd.

Daisy managed to press her lips to Natasha's right after The Black Widow had replied, and while Jemma was replying. This meant that she got the majority of that yummy girl cum and pussy cream that was covering this beautiful woman's lips and tongue, and in her mouth. Which was a little selfish of her, but Jemma didn't seem to mind, as this gave her the opportunity to go straight for Natasha's big tits.

Something that made Daisy chuckle wickedly, and she tried to leave her to it, but her wonderful girlfriend left her a boob to clean, an offer she just couldn't say no too. They then licked Natasha's face clean together, while a strap-on appeared around the waists of Daisy and her girl.

"That's enough of that, mmmmmmmmm, Daisy, go lay down in the centre of the bed. Natasha, you get on top of her." Wanda ordered, "Oh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ride her you little bitch. Do a good job, and maybe you'll get rewarded with a nice hard triple stuffing. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, I bet The Black Widow would love to get made airtight like the whore she is, wouldn't she?"

Natasha knew that they would be doing that, regardless of what job she did, something she made clear by the look on her face, but she replied pretty happily, "Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda."

Daisy also knew exactly where this was going, and was very happy about it, "Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda."

Of course, Daisy hadn't actually been the first to reply, or at least replied at the same time Natasha did, as she was just so eager to do this. Which was also why she scurried into the centre of the bed and lay down, a wide grin on her face. And why wouldn't she be grinning widely? The Black Widow was about to ride her cock!

Natasha Romanoff was easily the sexiest woman she'd ever seen, and probably the deadliest, and she was going to bounce up and down her strap-on, and inevitably cum on it while their Mistress Wanda was pounding that slutty little ass of hers, and Jemma was fucking her mouth. Or maybe even vice versa, which just might be even more hot. Something that Daisy really wanted to taunt Natasha about, but she was stunned into silence at the sight of the deadly Black Widow crawling towards her.

That continued to be the case as the infamous Natasha Romanoff briefly spat onto Daisy's dick, and then mounted it. Lined up the entrance to her cunt with that strap-on cock and shoved herself downwards, causing the dildo to penetrate her pussy, and the mighty Black Widow to cry out in pleasure. She then switched to softly moaning and cooing as she pushed herself downwards, until THE Natasha Romanoff was sitting on Daisy's lap, with every single inch of that dick inside her.

Something she understandably savoured for a few long seconds, before beginning to bounce up and down, those giant boobs of hers jiggling hypnotically in the process, and the look of pleasure on her face truly breath-taking. Which sadly didn't last that long, as Wanda put a stop to it, and from the expression on Natasha's face, Daisy was pretty sure she knew how.

"Stop!" Wanda suddenly ordered, sneaking up behind the distracted Black Widow and shoving a lube covered finger pretty much straight up Natasha's butt. The combination of that action, and the order, instantly had the superspy obeying, which in turn had Wanda chuckling into Natasha's ear, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, now hold still while I get your big fat ass nice and ready to take dick. Well, more than it is already. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I know that The Black Widow's big fat slutty butt is nice and ready to take the biggest of dicks at all times, but I'm in a generous mood, mmmmmmmmm, so stay nice and still while I finger your slutty little bitch hole!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda, thank you Mistress Wanda." Natasha moaned.

Given the obvious placement of Mistress Wanda's hand, Daisy didn't need confirmation of what was happening, but it was still nice to get it, as it made the picture in her mind even more vivid. Oh yes, she was vividly picturing the mighty Black Widow getting her butt hole finger fucked, just like Mistress Wanda had gleefully fingered her ass, getting Daisy nice and ready to be anally taken.

Which made Daisy's slutty little back door quiver with jealousy, and maybe even anticipation. Because she wanted to see Natasha Romanoff getting ass fucked almost more than anything, but she also really hope that Mistress Wanda would also use her butt hole as the fuck hole it was. That she would have her ass for dessert, or even line them up and sodomize all three of them, herself, Jemma and Natasha all the butt sluts of this goddess. Something she continued hoping for throughout the triple stuffing fun.

"Spread her cheeks for me Daisy. Mmmmmmmm, let me see what I'm doing." Wanda suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress Wanda, of course Mistress Wanda." Daisy replied quickly and did as she was told.

Wanda continued to finger that slutty little fuck hole for a few long minutes, even doing The Black Widow the courtesy of adding a second finger, even though that was completely unnecessary for a natural anal whore like Natasha Romanoff. Then without warning she replaced those fingers with the head of her cock and rammed forwards, immediately causing that whore hole to swallow the first few inches of her dick.

Admittedly, it also caused the other woman to cry out in pain, but Wanda took sadistic satisfaction from that. She never inflicted it on poor little Jemma, and probably not even the much tougher Daisy, but there was something to be said for causing this spying bitch pain. Especially as the fact that the deadly spy didn't retaliate, and wouldn't, further proved that she was under the spell of The Scarlett Witch.

Figuratively speaking of course, as Wanda didn't need to try very hard to make this anal slut submit to her. Something that she proved, more so than before, by sliding inch after inch of that long, thick dick deep inside the bowels of Natasha Romanoff. Oh yes, she and Jemma got the perfect view of that cock hungry butt hole greedily swallowing that big dildo inch by glorious inch, until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her cock was now fully embedded within Natasha's rectum.

Which Wanda savoured for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, before she gleefully mocked this deadly superspy, while encouraging the other spies around her. Fuck, when did she get surrounded by spies? Oh yeah, by fucking them into submission.

"Oh fuck, that just slid in like a hot knife through butter!" Wanda chuckled wickedly, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, The Black Widow takes dick so easy up her ass. Her big fat ass! Oh yes! You see? You all see what a total whore Natasha Romanoff is? Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, she is nothing but a slutty little whore, and should be treated as such. Oh yeah, don't be afraid, mmmmmmmmm, don't be afraid of this slut. Treat her like the whore she is. The little anal whore she is. Here, mmmmmmmmmm, let me show you. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, take it bitch! Take it like the little butt bitch you are!"

Unsurprisingly none of her spies turned pets had much to say, but that was just fine with Wanda. Oh yes, she didn't mind providing running commentary, especially not when she began thrusting her hips back and forth, officially starting to sodomize the mighty Natasha Romanoff in front of her fellow Agents of SHIELD. Oh God, and Wanda hadn't thought that fucking Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass could get anymore satisfying.

Well, actually she had been pretty sure that it could, but fucking The Black Widow's big booty in private had just been so wonderful. In fact, there was at least one way it was better, because then Natasha would be spreading her own ass cheeks, offering herself up to Wanda, and thus further humiliating herself.

Then again Natasha was still giving herself willingly, only this time in front of an audience, ones who looked up to her like she was a God. And in the spying world, maybe she still was, and without a doubt she was still the best at hand to hand combat here. But Wanda's magic totally flipped things on their head, and now probably the most physically weak girl was on top of the food chain, butt fucking The Black Widow, surrounded by her lesbian sex slaves.

Oh God, Wanda had never felt more powerful, which was really saying something. Which was such a rush she completely forgot the fact that she was meant to be sharing this perfect little fuck hole with one of those other fuck holes that she owned.

Jemma had no problem being side-lined if it meant getting such a beautiful show to enjoy. One she never thought she would see in her lifetime, and before this crazy new relationship with her Mistress Wanda, one that she hadn't even dreamed about. Oh yes, never in her wildest dreams had she thought she would watch her girl crush Daisy spreading the arse cheeks of Natasha Romanoff, so she could get the best look with a strap-on dildo sliding in and out of The Black Widow's most private hole.

Of watching her best friend, and the most infamous member of the organization they were both in, be involved in a DP with a fugitive from the law. And for this to be an all girl DP, and for Jemma to absolutely love every second of it. Oh fuck, this was the same. And somehow it was going to get even better. Or worse, depending on your perspective.

Remembering Jemma, mostly because Daisy coughed and indicated, Wanda turned to her and apologetically offered, "Do you want to have your turn now, pet?"

"If, if, if you're sure..." Jemma stammered nervously.

"I'm sure." Wanda insisted, pulling her cock out of Natasha's ass and moving aside, "Impress me, little scientist, mmmmmmmmm, proved to me that you're worthy of Daisy."