Spying on a Spoiled Brat

Story Info
Stuck under a spoiled brat's bed, looking into her bathroom.
15.2k words
4.23
44.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - When Steve, a painter and decorator from Melbourne Australia does some painting work at his father-in-law's magnificent house, things don't exactly go smoothly. Steve's wife Vicki's family is complicated, and the result is that Vicki has a much younger 18-year-old half-sister named Olivia, who is a complete spoiled brat, shallow and self-absorbed.

Bratty Olivia makes a bit of a nuisance of herself, but when Steve's curiosity gets the better of him and things go wrong he finds himself forced to hide under her bed, before seeing his much younger sister-in-law in the most personal and private parts of her day when she goes into her bathroom to go to the toilet. How will Steve react?

Please note the strong and graphic themes in this voyeuristic story, which include fetishes about urination, scat and menstruation. If these story themes are not your thing, it may be best not to read this. All characters and events depicted are fictional, with any similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional, and only characters aged 18 and older are in any sexual situations.

Please enjoy 'Spying on a Spoiled Brat' and rate and comment.

***

For the first 12 years of her life, my wife Vicki was part of a perfect nuclear family -- mother, father, son and daughter, growing up in Oakleigh, a suburb in the south east of Melbourne, Australia.

Vicki had an older brother Bart, two years her senior. Her mother was Lorraine, a registered nurse who worked at a local hospital, and the kids' father was Cliff, a computer programmer. Lorraine was always the firm, fair and responsible parent, but unfortunately for his wife and kids Cliff was a little too into computers to be a good Dad to his son and daughter. He worked long hours at his job, and spent almost every night and weekend in his study working on programs that he thought might be the next big thing.

Cliff, a slim and unobtrusive man with light brown parted hair and glasses, was very much a computer geek well before his time. All of this of course took place in the 1980s, very different times of Commodore 64 home computers, Atari gaming consoles, printers with white and blue striped paper, large floppy disks and the like. He at least tried to be a good parent, but even if his only contact with a computer was to see one in an electronics store, he lacked enough social skills to be a great husband and father.

Not surprisingly, all of this took a toll on the marriage, the fed-up Lorraine ending things with Cliff in 1989 and the pair divorcing a year later. At least the separation and divorce were amicable, and Bart and Vicki, now teenagers, lived with their mother and stayed with their father some weekends and at times during holidays.

Cliff continued to spend his time working on new computer programs, and with no wife and no kids around most of the time, could spend hours and hours writing code. He was still hopelessly absent-minded and one time when Vicki was in her mid-teens, she visited her father and found an empty fridge and a pile of unpaid and overdue bills, not due to a lack of money but because her Dad was so absorbed in his computer programming that he had overlooked them.

It was up to Vicki to drag her father away from his computer, get his cheque book to pay the bills, then take him shopping to buy essential things such as food. Perhaps it was this experience of being a responsible daughter to an irresponsible father that led Vicki to become an accountant, and a very responsible mother to our son Matthew and our daughter Hannah when they arrived in 2004 and 2005 respectively. Or it could have been that her mother Lorraine's DNA was more dominant in her son and daughter than the genes of her husband, as Bart like his younger sister got a good career and was married with a son and daughter.

Lorraine herself never remarried although she kept active, but it seemed more likely that she would meet a new partner rather than her ex-husband. Spending most of the early to mid-1990s in his house working on his computer programs would have stood in the way of this, but in 1998 after many years of struggle Cliff finally had a breakthrough of immense proportions.

A software giant loved Cliff's programs. They loved Cliff's ideas. They loved Cliff. They paid Cliff many millions of dollars for his computer programs. They offered Cliff a dream job worth millions to develop even more programs for them. And Cliff's life got even better. Within weeks of Cliff becoming a multi-millionaire, the then 53-year-old had another massive stroke of luck when Simona, a stunningly attractive 29-year-old from Romania entered his life and it was love at first sight. How is that for coincidence?

A quick marriage followed, and soon Cliff, Simona and Tatiana -- Simona's two-year-old daughter from a previous relationship -- were living in an opulent double story mansion in Brighton, one of Melbourne's most exclusive suburbs. The mansion boasted nine bedrooms and many other features including a heated swimming pool, spa, home theater and even a wine cellar, the mansion's stunning ocean views of Port Phillip Bay adding at least another zero to the price tag.

But what to do with so many bedrooms? The master suite of course was occupied by Cliff and his young bride, and Tatiana another, with a live-in housekeeper taking another bedroom on the ground floor. Some bedrooms of course were for Simona's designer clothes, bags and shoes. Simona had rather expensive tastes that seemed only to come to the surface when she married a much older man who doted upon her, but again surely this was nothing more than pure coincidence. Her taste for the finer things in life was shared by her young daughter, Cliff's bank balance given a solid workout by the girl's mother who wanted Tatiana to have the best things in life that she did not have growing up in Communist Romania.

However, one of the bedroom was reserved for a very special reason which became evident in mid-2000 and was fully revealed in early 2001. Vicki and I got married in May of that year, and our wedding was interesting to say the least.

On my side were my mother and father, married for many years, and my older sister Lisa and her husband, Lisa showing a considerable baby bump. On Vicki's side were Bart and his wife, Bart's wife like my sister sporting a pregnant stomach.

Also on Vicki's side were of course the mother of the bride and the father of the bride. The father of the bride of course sat with the stepmother of the bride, a woman young enough to be his daughter, and just six years older than his son and eight years older than his daughter who was getting married. Sitting next to her was the bride's four-year-old stepsister, and in Simona's arms was the bride's two month old half-sister Olivia, 24 years younger than Vicki.

I don't think the mother of the bride was overly impressed with the situation, but Lorraine bit her tongue. As the years went by Olivia grew up and unfortunately she could only be described as a spoiled brat; an entitled, stuck-up and self-absorbed princess who had both parents wrapped around her little finger. She wasn't the type of brat to throw tantrums in public, mainly because her parents never said no to her and hence no need for tantrums, tears and drama.

Simona, with her firm control over her husband's money coming in, ensured Olivia loved the fine things in life as she did. Entitled older half-sister Tatiana was hardly a great role model for Olivia. Cliff was also responsible for the problem. With his first attempt at fatherhood he had been so absorbed in his work that he often tuned out to his kids Bart and Vicki. One time when Cliff had supposed to be watching them while Lorraine was at work, Bart and Vicki had told their father they were going to kick a football around in the park, to which Cliff said, 'That's nice, kids.' Then to test him, they had said, 'And then we're going to play chicken with the cars on the freeway,' to which their father replied, 'That's great kids, have fun.'

Now, with more time on his hands and much more money in his second attempt at fatherhood later in life, Cliff perhaps partly out of guilt at largely ignoring Vicki and Bart growing up was determined to lavish his new daughter with as much attention as possible. Unfortunately, this backfired and the apple of Cliff's eye saw her Daddy as her personal ATM, and a means to get her own way. Mild-mannered Cliff could never stand up to his new wife, he could never stand up to his stepdaughter and now the same was true with his daughter with his second wife.

There was a definite gap between Cliff's new family -- the wealthy, entitled family who had every luxury and lived in a mansion, leaving the mansion to go on expensive overseas holidays with first class travel, five star hotels and luxury cruises -- and the son and daughter from his first marriage who lived ordinary suburban lives in Melbourne and who were each married with a young son and daughter of their own.

Bart and his wife and Vicki and I often saw Cliff, because our kids were obviously his grandchildren and we wanted them to be part of his life, and he felt the same. Bart and Vicki also wanted to spend time with Olivia, because even though she was younger than them by more than two decades and generally had a disagreeable personality and showed little if any gratitude for outings they took her on, she was still their sister.

One could tell that Simona wasn't overly pleased that the kids and grandkids from her husband's first marriage were part of her life -- she wanted Cliff's attention all upon her and her daughters - but she was astute enough to realize that there was little she could do about it without looking bad. She would be polite enough and engage us in conversation, but always reserved and somewhat stand-offish, clearly preferring it if we weren't around. Likewise, Bart and Vicki were polite to their father's second wife, but clearly neither liked nor trusted Simona, and in private had used the words 'gold' and 'digger' in the same sentence when discussing her.

A person who we could never warm to was Simona's daughter Tatiana. The girl was always a cold fish, never one to show emotion or humor. Olivia might well have been a spoiled brat like her older maternal half-sister, but at least you could get a genuine reaction out of her. This wasn't the case with Tatiana. Olivia when spending time with our kids laughed at funny movies they watched or was saddened by sad things. She thought that our kids' pet guinea pigs and rabbits were cute. She thought carnival and theme park rides were exciting and scary at the same time, all normal reactions. But Tatiana never showed any emotional reaction to these things at all.

A source of worry with our own kids was that Matthew and Hannah would see the life of privilege and luxury their young 'aunt' lived as a positive, and want all the things she had in her life -- designer clothes, a mansion with ocean views, a huge allowance, luxury travel within Australia and overseas while never having to do anything to earn it, and want it for themselves. But Matthew and Hannah seemed more grounded and sensible, saying that 'Olivia is spoiled' a number of occasions, Bart and his wife's kids expressing similar views. They seemed happy with their normal lives and were not swayed by the wealth of their grandfather and his new family. Their preference was to spend time with their maternal grandmother Lorraine, my parents and my sister Lisa and Lisa's husband and son and daughter.

Olivia herself clearly preferred her half-sister Tatiana to her much older half siblings, which was understandable given that Tatiana was only four years older than her and they had grown up together. Olivia would spend time with us and to give the girl at least some credit she would not make any complaints such as saying she was bored, but one could tell that she was indeed bored, more interested in her phone than us and wishing the time away so she could go back to where she belonged.

Vicki and I really got on her nerves one day by talking to her about the 1980s and 1990s, Olivia clearly horrified that a time so uncool could ever have existed, and that hearing about this somehow made her uncool too. While Vicki was born in 1977 and me in 1976, to young Oliva we may as well have been born in 1926 and 1927 and be reminiscing about the 1930s and 1940s. My joke about saying how we couldn't come home from school and 'go on an internet' was particularly poorly received by the teenager. Another joke on a different occasion when I asked the technology addicted teen if she was looking at My Space when she was obsessively using her phone and phubbing the rest of us was received just as badly.

By early 2019, Olivia had turned 18 and was an absolute stunner. This was to be expected, her mother Simona with her long dark hair, brown eyes and perfect Romanian features was still stunningly beautiful at age 50, and a clear example of a cougar or a MILF. Icy big sister Tatiana was also stunning, at 22 looking a younger version of her mother. As Olivia was only half Romanian her Eastern European looks weren't as pronounced as those of her mother and sister, but it was clear from one glace that she had an Eastern European background.

Olivia had long brown hair, a shade or two lighter than her mother and sister's hair, their big brown eyes and a pretty face with a flawless olive complexion. Standing about five feet five, Olivia's slim figure was perfect from the top of her head down to her perfectly pedicured feet. If there was a prototype for a perfect 18-year-old girl, young Olivia might well have been it. The only shame was that the personality inside did not match her looks, which masked a spoiled, selfish and entitled brat who shallowly lived her life through social media.

Vicki and Olivia looked nothing alike, my stunningly attractive wife tall at five feet ten and having long blonde hair, blue eyes and a fair complexion. Based on looks, it would have been more believable if Olivia was my much younger half-sister as I had brown hair and brown eyes. But given what Olivia was like, I was somewhat relieved that she was my sister-in-law not my sister.

In recent weeks, I had been spending more time with my father-in-law and his interesting family. My trade was a painter and decorator, and with three colleagues we ran a successful painting and decorating company that employed a number of people and worked all over Melbourne on both commercial and residential properties.

Cliff and Simona wanted some painting and redecorating done at their Brighton mansion, and as I was Cliff's son-in-law he contacted me. I went through the plans and ideas with them, mostly trying to tactfully turn Simona's grand plans into realistic renovations. Finally I was able to make a workable plan and quote, which Cliff and Simona accepted. Cliff was well pleased, however, I got the impression that Simona was not 100 percent happy.

"I think Simona thought I would do the job for free on the weekends as I'm Cliff's son-in-law," I said to Vicki as we got into bed.

Vicki laughed. "Steve, that's typical of Simona. She doesn't want any of Dad's money to go to anyone except her and her daughters."

The job was scheduled for eight days not including weekends, and took place in the school holidays to end Term One. This meant that Olivia was on two weeks from her private girls' school, a Melbourne school so prestigious and exclusive that only girls who were super rich or super intelligent and able to get a scholarship were able to attend. Olivia fell into the former group as had older sister Tatiana.

I thought Simona might have taken the girls away for a holiday while the painting work was going on but the family remained in Melbourne during this time, although coming and going out during the day. Tatiana no longer lived at the mansion and had her own apartment in Melbourne's Docklands which she shared with her boyfriend Tyrone, but she spent plenty of time with her mother and stepfather. Tatiana had some sort of job involved in online marketing of beauty products and cosmetics, but obviously it did not impact on spending time with her family and friends. And it must have paid well, given the luxury apartment had stunning views of the Yarra River, Southbank and the Melbourne city skyline from its balcony. A well paid job was the only explanation as to how Tatiana and her boyfriend could afford such an apartment. It was inconceivable that Tatiana's mother and stepfather paid for it, just impossible.

For the outside painting to be done on the first two days, we had a team of three; myself, a chubby, balding middle aged guy named Barry and my apprentice Luke, a tall, muscular and good looking 18-year-old guy with brown hair who played football and cricket. Then we moved inside to work on the next stage of the job.

This job was a nice change from some I had done recently. The plethora of renovating reality shows on Australian television had inspired many DIY enthusiasts, who found out the hard way that renovating is much harder than it looks on TV. Then my team and I would be cleaning up the mess, spending twice as long on a job as we should have, fixing the work done by misguided homeowners. However, spending time in a mansion in Brighton with stunning ocean views was hardly unpleasant. Despite the fact that the man who purchased and paid for the mansion was my father-in-law, I had about as much chance of living in a house like this as I had of visiting Jupiter or Saturn.

With the outdoor painting completed on Monday and Tuesday, we moved inside on Wednesday. It was such a big house that it was going to take the rest of this week and some of the next to finish. I could see that Simona was not overly pleased about how much disruption there was to her house during this time, but she was the one who pressed for the work to be done so what could she expect? Cliff, now retired just kept out of the way and tried to keep his wife happy. Tatiana looked at us the way she normally did, with cold contempt. However, there was one person in the family who seemed very happy about all of this, and this was Olivia.

Olivia's pleasure at a painting team in her house was not because I was there, I was her much-older half-sister's boring husband who in the past had committed the terrible crime of affronting her dignity and trying to make her laugh with corny jokes. Nor was the privileged teen enamored with Barry, the overweight and balding 50-year-old obviously not her type. Olivia's attention was all upon our apprentice Luke.

From the start, Olivia could not hide her delight at Luke's appearance and initially wearing jeans and a tee-shirt on the first day, she immediately went back upstairs to change into something that showed more of her hot teenage body. She would meander through the area where we were working and flirt with Luke, twisting her long brown hair in her fingers and fluttering the eyelashes on her pretty brown eyes. She would put on her bikini and swim and lie by the pool or go in the spa bath when we were in the vicinity, and after a swim made her way towards Luke on her bare feet, very much aware that her wet bathers showed the shape of her breasts and her nipples at the top, and the shape of her pussy and her bottom on the lower half. On the Wednesday she invited her rich girl friends over, the posse of teens lying by the pool in their bathers and swooning and giggling over the good-looking young man. It was quite warm weather and Olivia frequently brought out cold drinks for Luke, saying she did not want him to get thirsty. Barry and I were ignored, presumably Olivia thought we would drink from the garden hose or perhaps drink from the water directly from the pool?

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers