Spying on a Spoiled Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in for quite a surprise when Olivia's pants came down. I expected her to be fully shaved down there as was the current trend with young women, but to my astonishment Olivia had a triangle of brown curly pubic hair on her feminine mound. She did not have a full bush, she was pretty well trimmed down there around her bikini lines and I could see the front of her vulva and it appeared bald too, but regardless young Olivia did have visible pubes.

Holding the tissue in her right hand, Olivia squatted down slightly with her legs apart, and I could see the slim pink lips of her vagina, from which was hanging a blue tampon string. Reaching between her legs, Olivia took hold of the string and pulled her tampon out of her pussy and into the tissue. Olivia's tampon emerged from her vulva swollen with scarlet menstrual blood. On the cistern next to Olivia's spare toilet roll was a small basket that contained paper sanitary disposal bags, which I had overlooked when I was looking through her bathroom earlier. The teenager took one and put her saturated tampon and the tissue, which now had Olivia's period blood on it into the bag, and disposed of the bag into a small pink bin that sat between the toilet and the bidet. Obviously it was Olivia's period bin, my wife and daughter had something similar in our house.

With her skirt up and her knickers down, Olivia lowered her bottom down and sat on the toilet, positioning herself so she was comfortable on the seat. Her legs were open so I could see her vagina, and I noted that Olivia's pussy was exactly the same size and shape as my wife's vagina, a perfect oval shape with slim, pink lips. Olivia's pussy was a darker shade of pink than Vicki's vagina which could be explained by the fact that Vicki was a fair skinned blonde while her much younger brunette half-sister had an olive complexion due to her Romanian background.

To my dismay, I could feel my erection throbbing in my pants as I observed Olivia's lowered panties, her pubic hair and her pussy. I tried to tell myself it was normal, Olivia was a very attractive 18-year-old girl, what straight guy wouldn't get an erection looking her genitals and her underpants? But the other part of my brain told me this was anything but normal, hiding under a bed watching my wife's younger half-sister sitting on the loo with her knickers around her ankles and on her period too. Yet I could not look away from the teenager in her most personal and private moments on the toilet.

While staring at Olivia's pussy, I could see some of her menses seeping out of her vagina. This should have cooled me down -- I normally found menstruation quite uncomfortable -- yet my erection got harder still as I looked at her period blood making its way out of her pussy. From what I could see, young Olivia had quite a heavy monthly flow, and she had more menstrual cramps too, given the way she clutched her abdomen as within her body her uterus released its lining.

Menstrual blood was not the only thing coming out of Olivia's pussy, soon a new sound filled the bathroom, a splashing, tinkling noise that filled the bathroom and bedroom as she began to urinate, the teenager's piss going into the porcelain toilet bowl. It lasted a fair while, then abated to a few splashes and stopped altogether.

Olivia reached for the toilet roll, unwound some squares of paper and applied the soft tissue to her teenage twat, me seeing it come away from the menstruating teen's pussy wet with urine and stained with her period blood, before she dropped it into the bowl and remained sitting on the toilet to do what she needed to do next.

I had never had any sort of fetish about female bodily functions before, but my cock did not seem to be listening as I saw Olivia's brown eyes furrow, and a look of straining on her pretty face, which made her look cute. Olivia's teenage toes curled up on the tiled floor as the young girl looked down at her knickers, then she farted, one of the loudest farts I have ever heard from anyone, much less a petite 18-year-old girl. It was way louder than her earlier fart when she was on the phone to her friend and had accidentally passed gas, and echoed loudly in the toilet bowl. Olivia farted hard on the toilet a second time, this just as loud as the first, but when her bottom opened to release her wind a third time, Olivia's anus made a squelching noise and from her bum came what sounded like an avalanche of poo which splashed into the toilet with a massive rush.

Olivia's shit didn't stop there, the teenager continuing pooing on the toilet, load after load of feces coming out of her rectum and going into the bowl. Jesus, how did skinny little Olivia have so much shit in her intestines without looking pregnant? The sounds from the toilet bowl sounded like an exaggerated gross out scene from a comedy movie, and it was hard to believe that a pretty 18-year-old girl was making them, but this was the reality.

Finally, there was a big splash as what sounded like a massive log came out of Olivia's bum and joined the rest of her bowel movements in the toilet bowl. Olivia farted again, this fart making a gross noise and poo clearly coming out of her bottom as she did it. To use a vulgar expression, Olivia had 'sharted', but when she farted for the fifth time there was no sound of poo coming from her bowels, it was just a normal fart, albeit a very loud one.

Young Olivia turned around on the toilet, looking down the back and her pretty face registered surprise at all the poo she had done. The girl stood up off the toilet, hovered her bum over it so as to avoid any splash-backs, me seeing period blood dripping from her vulva as she did so, reached behind herself to the cistern and flushed the toilet, immediately sitting back down on it to continue pooing.

As the sound of the toilet cistern refilling filled the bathroom and bedroom, Olivia reached for some toilet paper, and while I knew it was weird and gross, I could not wait for her to wipe her bottom so I could see the results on the pristine white toilet paper. I wasn't disappointed, Olivia dragged her toilet paper between her legs front to back, and it emerged with huge dark red stains from her front bottom and massive brown poop stains from her back bottom, Olivia's poo looking something like peanut butter that had been stored incorrectly. Some of Olivia's shit was liquid, some very soft and messy but there were some small solid lumps among the feces all over her loo paper.

Olivia got more toilet paper and wiped her bottom a second time, this tissue coming away from her buttocks and anus suffering the same fate as the first, covered in her messy shit. And very smelly shit too, even concealed under the bed and despite Olivia having the exhaust fan going in the bathroom, the smell of Olivia's poo soon reached my nostrils.

Never in my life had I ever smelled feces as bad as Olivia's poo today. She stank, absolutely stank to high heaven. If Olivia had eaten Mexican food, Indian curry, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, baked beans, eggs, cheese, onions, licorice and prunes, avoided going to the toilet for a week, then shit in a dumpster, covered her feces with Sulphur and set fire to the dumpster after she finished pooing, it could not have smelled any worse.

Previously the worst smelling shit I had ever smelled had come from my own wife's bottom. About two years before we got married, Vicki had caught food poisoning and was on the toilet suffering diarrhea, and I had to pass her a bucket through the door so she could vomit. I caught a whiff of Vicki's diarrhea, and thought I might throw up myself. But young Olivia trounced her much older sister in this regard, and probably every other woman in Australia too if there was a competition. Yet despite the fact that Olivia's feces smelled absolutely foul, in something of a paradox the odor of her excrement turned me on possibly because Olivia would not anyone to smell her while she was sitting on the toilet doing number twos.

Olivia got more toilet paper and wiped her dirty bottom a third time, me again staring at her shit stains all over the paper and thinking that earlier I was overly critical of her being provided with the best and most expensive toilet paper money could buy. If all of Olivia's dumps were this messy and smelly, then extra-soft three-ply toilet paper was not a luxury but a necessity to clean the poo-poos from the pampered and privileged princess's back bottom.

Being a mobile phone addict, Olivia could not leave it alone and reached over and took the phone, texting as she sat on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles and farting, so much farting. Olivia sat blowing off on the toilet for several minutes at least, her farts echoing in the toilet, but did not defecate during this time. Perhaps Olivia was one of those girls who had problems with her bowels and was abnormally gassy when menstruating? I was dismayed at how my much younger sister-in-law's farts were turning me on, but could not help myself, my erect dick throbbing each time she passed wind.

From my position under the bed, peeping at Olivia and perving on her pubic hair, her perfect fanny and her teen panties, I wondered how she would react at the thought of my apprentice Luke, the object of her desires, hiding there watching her on the toilet. It would be her worst nightmare come to life. Olivia stared at her phone in her left hand, then with her right hand reached out for toilet paper and wiped blood from her pussy. Thinking about Olivia using her phone while she was on the loo, I suddenly thought about my own phone, and a feeling of panic came over me. What if it rang and alerted Olivia to the fact I was hiding under her bed? I hastily grabbed the phone and turned it off, potential disaster averted.

On the toilet, Olivia farted again and there came some splashing sounds in the bowl as she pooped, before getting more toilet paper and wiping her arse, her toilet paper emerging from her bum covered in her messy shit. The smell got even stronger.

My conscience was nagging at me, reminding me how young Olivia was. She wasn't born at the time of the Sydney Olympics back in 2000 and was a baby at the time of September 11 in 2001, but the bad side of my brain countered this by telling me that she was now 18-years-old and therefore an adult. Not only did I keep staring at Olivia as she was wiping her bottom, but I had even more dirty fantasies about her too, imagining the menstruating teenager farting in my face, or me at her bare feet, smelling her lowered knickers as she continued to sit on the toilet.

What was wrong with me? Had I gone from completely sane this morning to completely crazy by noon? I had never had dirty fantasies like this before, not even with my wife. I had seen Vicki on the toilet once, when we were on our honeymoon in Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland. Vicki was sitting on the toilet having a poo in the Gold Coast apartment we were staying, ran out of toilet paper halfway through and was stranded on the toilet with a dirty bottom, me having to get a new toilet roll and rescue my new bride from her predicament. But it was just a matter of passing Vicki her toilet paper, then exiting the bathroom and closing the door and leaving Vicki in privacy thereafter while she finished on the loo. It had never turned me on at the time, and not in all the years since then.

Olivia took another crap, her pretty face showing her straining as she defecated, and I stared at the toilet tissue as she wiped her vagina and anus and I saw her menstrual blood, this turning me on no end. I never had period fantasies before today. Why now, and why with spoiled brat Olivia?

Clearly cramping from her uterus, young Olivia farted again and another series of splashes were audible in the toilet bowl as her poop went into the water and joined her other feces and her dirty toilet paper, this finishing with another big fart from the gassy teen.

Putting down her phone, Olivia unwound toilet paper and wiped her bottom five times in a row, the amount of her shit diminishing each time until the fifth length of toilet paper showed no smelly brown poo stains at all.

I presumed that Olivia was done now, and this was confirmed when the teenager stood up off the toilet seat, put down the lid and flushed the toilet, the water consigning her bodily wastes and all the toilet paper she had soiled to Melbourne's sewer system.

While still smelling the odor of Olivia's shit as it continued to drift into her bedroom, I watched with wide eyes as the barefoot teenager still with her white flowery panties around her ankles moved to the bidet and sat down on it. I had never seen a woman using a bidet before, and lay in amazement and turned on beyond belief watching as Olivia operated the taps and a jet of water sprayed up into her pussy, cleaning her front bottom of residual menstrual blood.

Now it was her back bottom's turn. Olivia changed her position on the bidet, and this time the jet of water sprayed up between the cheeks of her bum and to the teenager's anus, no doubt getting rid of any smells of poo that lingered around her bottom after her massive smelly shit.

Finishing on the bidet, Olivia stood up and turned off the taps, then took a red wash cloth, using it to dry herself between her legs, at the front first and then at the back. Holding the cloth between her legs, presumably to stop her period blood dripping onto her pants, the floor or running down her legs Olivia shuffled back to the vanity. Holding the cloth in place between her thighs, Olivia thoroughly washed her hands and I waited with bated breath as she picked up her new tampon.

Unwrapping her tampon and casting aside the cloth, I watched with delight as she pushed it up her pussy, adjusting it so it fit comfortably in her vagina and in the right position to absorb her menses. Her knickers still down, Olivia disposed of the tampon's plastic wrapper in her period bin, then washed her hands again.

With her back to me, I got a perfect view as the teenager bent over to pull up her knickers. With her tiny skirt riding up, I saw her perfect, peach-shaped bare bottom, and between her legs her vagina, now with the tampon string hanging out of it. But best of all her bum cheeks parted and a got to see Olivia's anus, me finding it hard to believe that such a tight, delicate little opening that looked like a starfish could be responsible for the terrible smell that Olivia had made while she was on the toilet, not to mention all the farting.

My view of Olivia's pretty teenage arsehole lasted just seconds, as she pulled up her knickers and adjusted them around her pussy and bottom, then smoothed down her skirt. Picking up her phone and putting the red cloth in a dirty clothes hamper, the barefoot Olivia walked back into her bedroom, me wondering what she was going to do next.

First, Olivia walked to the window and looked outside. From my position I couldn't see the weather, but I noticed that the sun was no longer shining and probably the weather had turned. It was pretty common for Melbourne, especially in the autumn or the spring.

Moving to her huge closet, Olivia opened it and took out a white long sleeved blouse and a pair of jeans, then she opened a drawer and took out a white bra. I watched in delight as the teenager began to undress, taking off first her skirt to show her lower half clad in her white floral bikini briefs. Then off came her sleeveless blouse, and underneath the girl wore a strapless bandeau bra, but not for long.

I salivated in delight as Olivia removed her bandeau, and her wonderful teenage C-cup breasts came into sight. I had seen the most private parts of Olivia; her vagina, her pubic hair, her bare bottom and her anus while she was using the toilet and bidet and dealing with her feminine hygiene requirements but of course not her boobs. Now I could and Olivia's tits were as perfect as the rest of her sensational 18-year-old body, firm and round with perfect pink nipples.

Like my view of Olivia's anus from when she pulled her knickers up when she had been to the toilet, my view of Olivia's perfect young breasts was fleeting, as the teenager put on her standard bra and clasped it up. Then she put on her long-sleeved top and finally pulled up her tight blue jeans, which were so snug around the crotch I worried that they might force the teenager's tampon up her birth canal, and present a gynecologist with a difficult challenge.

Slipping on her open white shoes, Olivia admired herself, then raised her phone to take a selfie, before making a call as she left her bedroom. "Hi Caitlyn. Sorry I took so long. You know what it's like when you have to poo on your period. So, I'll see you in about half an hour ..."

Olivia's voice faded as she went downstairs, and soon I heard her car reversing out, and I was alone in the house and emerged from under her bed, sporting a massive erection. I should have gone back downstairs and gone back to work, but like everything today I did the wrong thing and went into Olivia's bathroom.

While young Olivia had had the exhaust fan going while she was on the toilet, the fan was no match for the teenager's bum, and the area in the vicinity of the toilet absolutely stank of her shit. I eagerly sniffed the air, not only inhaling the odor of poop but also the musty, fishy and feminine smell of Olivia's period.

Keen to smell even more of the odors from Olivia's uterus and her bowels, I lifted the toilet lid and got quite a surprise. It should have been an unpleasant surprise and until this morning I would have found it unpleasant, but in my current odd frame of mind it was more like a surprise of winning a lottery.

While most of Olivia's poo, period blood and dirty toilet paper had gone down the drain and into Melbourne's sewer system when she flushed the toilet, the teenager's smelly shit had left a couple of massive brown poo streaks on the white porcelain bowl that failed to clear when Olivia flushed. There was also a small clot of dark red menstrual blood that had failed to go down with the rest of Olivia's mess, and was floating in the water. But best of all, a length of Olivia's toilet paper had also failed to flush away, and was now visible at the bottom of the toilet water, bearing the signs of its rendezvous with Olivia's pussy and her bum -- a huge red patch of period blood at the front, and a massive stain of brown shit at the back.

I lowered my face into the bowl of Olivia's toilet, my nostrils absorbing every lingering molecule of her period odors, farts and poo smells as I looked at her shitty toilet tissue, my erection threatening to bust my undies open. When finished I put the lid back down as I had found it, but did not leave the teenager's bathroom. I had other things to check out.

This item was just next to the toilet, Olivia's period bin. I opened the lid and looked inside, where I saw a number of sanitary bags, plastic wrapping from tampons and the plastic packet and adhesive strip from a sanitary napkin.

My trembling hand reached inside and took out the sanitary bag closest to the top, extricated it from the bin and opened it. Inside was the tampon I had seen Olivia pull out of her pussy earlier. I took the tampon fully expanded with Olivia's dark red menstrual blood from the bag and dangled it in front of me by the string, thinking about how it had spent several hours up the teenager's vagina absorbing her period. I put the tampon to my nose and smelled it, the musty and fishy odors of Olivia's menses entered my nostrils.

I took a second bag out of the bin and extricated a second dirty tampon, this also full of Olivia's smelly period blood, which I eagerly sniffed. A third sanitary bag contained not a tampon but a sanitary pad. It was quite a big super-absorbent one, and I presumed that Olivia wore pads overnight and tampons during the day, much like my wife.