Spying on a Spoiled Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki and I dried off and dressed and both of us got phone calls at the same moment, Vicki from her mother and me from my apprentice Luke, who had good news that his grandmother had been found wandering around the main Geelong city streets, fortunately having not found her way to the foreshore and the cool waters of Corio Bay. She had now been returned to her nursing home, and Luke would be back at work tomorrow. Barry would not be, I got a text from him saying that he had really bad flu and would still be sick tomorrow.

"It's good that they found Luke's grandma," said Vicki, who heard the end of my conversation. "I worry about Dad, he seems to be going that way at times. How was he this morning?"

"He did seem a bit vacant this morning," I admitted. "He went out with Simona, Tatiana and Tatiana's boyfriend to the Mornington Peninsula."

"So long as Dad's health doesn't impact Simona's income she'll be happy enough. How about Olivia?" Did she flirt with Luke again?"

"Olivia was in and out all day, I didn't see much of her." What a lie that was. I had seen way more of Olivia today than I had ever thought I would see.

"I bet you'll see more of her tomorrow with Luke back on board, knowing that sister of mine."

I laughed. "I think she'll stay home all today tomorrow. She was kind of disappointed today when he had to take off."

"I bet she was," laughed Vicki.

The evening turned a bit wet and Vicki and I were in bed together, listening to the rain on the roof. I was wearing boxers and Vicki an over-sized tee-shirt over white full-brief panties with blue flowers on them. I felt Vicki's bare feet against my legs, and had my hand up under her shirt, in her knickers, playing with her genitals, Vicki giggling at my attention to her pussy.

A million thoughts raced through my mind. I kept fantasizing about seeing Olivia on the toilet and changing her tampon again, although I knew that today's events were a one-off caused by a few freaky things happening at the same time. And with Luke back, I would have no chance to hide under her bed to watch her in her most private moments again. Plus there was every chance that Cliff and Simona would be around tomorrow, preventing me from perving again.

My mind thought about gold digger Simona and her icy daughter Tatiana, and how I would like to see them on the toilet and changing their feminine hygiene products, to smell their dirty panties in the laundry, hopefully with shit and period stains, and sniff their used pads and tampons. This of course could never happen, I could never see Olivia's mum or older sister in such private positions or get my hands on their knickers or their used time of the month things, but this morning had I been told how things went with Olivia today I would have said no way, so maybe there would be that freak chance that it would?

But Tatiana was not Olivia's only half-sister, her much older sister was in bed beside me. I would have plenty of chances to engage in covert voyeurism with Vicki when she went to the toilet, although my chances of seeing my wife using a bidet as Olivia had done were close to zero as we obviously did not have one. I could get into Vicki's laundry hamper and smell her knickers covered in pussy stains, and if Vicki fucked up her period and poo stains on rarer occasions.

And on the subject of Vicki's period, normally I counted down the days to the week my wife was due for a period with dread, fearing her hormonal bad temper and not getting any sex the week she was menstruating. Before getting into bed, I had taken a peak at Vicki's sanitary napkins and tampons in her underwear drawer awaiting their turns to go up her pussy or being stuck to her knickers.

I was now counting down the days to Vicki's next time of the month with excitement and delight, thinking about how I could sniff my wife's dirty pads and tampons full of her menses. I was amazed that I suddenly had these strange fetishes in just one day, but seeing my wife's spoiled younger half-sister in such a personal and private position using the toilet while menstruating had had an unexpected effect on me and I would never be the same again. It was probably best I didn't go around hiding under 18-year-old girls' beds anymore.

THE END