Spying on Lesbians in the Garage

Story Info
Watching lesbians kissing 2 girls of missed opportunities.
1.3k words
3.81
7.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

All of the actresses and characters in this story are at least 18.

I like to ask girls about their first lesbian experience and use it as the starting point for some of my stories.

Episode 59: Spying on Lesbians in the Garage. (Based on a true, first-time lesbian story)

Two young women in their 20s are walking in a mall parking garage. They're both carrying some bags and just chatting about nothing in particular. Anita is wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt that comes midway down her top. Leslye is wearing a simple blouse and a skirt that ends just above her knees. Leslye stops abruptly.

"Shh! Anita, look at that," Over in the distance we see two girls — likely high school girls or college Freshmen — leaning against a car and kissing seriously.

"Oh, I see. Let's not bother them." She starts to continue towards their car but Leslye is still watching them. "Leslye, what are you doing."

"Shh! I don't know. I'm just ... I don't know .,. watching."

"I don't know what you want to see. Let's go." Anita starts walking. Leslye follows kind of slowly. She keeps looking back at the two girls. They reach the car and open the doors. The camera shows the girls getting into the car, but we can also still see the girls kissing in the distance, their arms around each other's body and their tongues deep in each other's mouth.

Then the scene changes. Anita and Leslye are coming in the door of Leslye's apartment. Anita is saying "I don't know why you're talking about those girls again. What is it you wanted to watch for?"

"I don't know. It was just different. I've known lesbians since high school, but I never saw girls kiss each other like that. It was ... just something else. And it made me think back to some of the lesbians I knew in high school."

"Did you ever kiss one of them?"

"No, we never hung out together. It's like, okay, I knew certain girls were lesbians. But I never really thought of what it meant, I mean, I knew what lesbians did — but I never thought of them actually kissing or anything until just now."

"You're not going to tell me that you want to kiss me, are you?"

"No! I never even thought of that! Why, have you ever kissed a girl?" Anita turns away and picks up her bags to leave. "Wait. Tell me! Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No." Leslye waits for Anita to say more, but she doesn't.

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Nothing."

"There's more to this story, and we both know it."

"Okay, when I was a freshman in High School, a girlfriend tried to get me to kiss her."

"And what happened?"

"Nothing happened. I wouldn't do it." Leslye waits for Anita to continue. "She was very disappointed. I've wondered what happened to her. We weren't as good friends after that." Another pause. "She was very pretty. She had lots of boyfriends, and I bet she was a good kisser."

"It sounds like you regret not kissing her."

Anita pauses. "No, not really. It's like you said. When I think about it — which isn't often — I just think of how it would've been different." They pause. "You're still thinking of those girls in the garage, aren't you."

"Yes. I really never thought about kissing any of those lesbians — or any girls. Not much. But when I saw them in that garage, it made me think of, you know, what it must've been like for them, and now I can't stop thinking about it. And I'm thinking how you always hear that women are better lovers because they now what other women like. And now I'm wondering how much different, maybe how much nicer, it would feel to get a soft kiss from a girl and feel her tongue in me." She shakes her head. "I shouldn't be thinking about this."

"Well, now you've got me thinking about it, too and remembering back to that high school experience. And when I do, I think of the same thing that you just said — that women love better than men. And when I think of that time, sometimes I wonder if I missed an important experience. Like you describe: different."

The girls stare into each other's eyes for what seems a long time, and then Leslye looks down at her skirt. She slowly pulls up her skirt to mid-thigh. "Am I as pretty as that girlfriend you had?"

Anita's watching and doesn't say anything. Leslye continues pulling it higher. "Maybe we should try it. Just once. Instead of just thinking about it." She turns suddenly and raises the skirt all the way to the bottom of her ass (but doesn't show her underwear). "What color drawers do you think I have on today?"

Anita pauses and then says "pink." Leslye turns back around and lets the skirt fall back into place. She starts unbuttoning her blouse seductively. Anita laughs nervously and tells her "You know, I've seen you change clothes before; I've seen you in your underwear."

"But you haven't seen me undress when I'm being seductive. And right how, we're both thinking about kissing girls." Leslye teasingly takes off her blouse and stands there for Anita to see her in her white bra with a pattern of small pink flowers. She turns around and looks over her shoulder at Anita and takes off her bra. Then she unzips her skirt and lets it fall to the floor and also steps out of it and kicks off her shoes. She's wearing pink bikini panties. "You're right about the pink." She turns back around, hiding her breasts beneath her hands. "What prize do you want for guessing right?" Anita is just staring at her during all of this. Leslye approaches Anita about a foot or two away. "Do you want to see if I'm turned on? You can move my hands away if you want to know."

Anita raises her hands partway, then she takes Leslye's hands and moves them away from her breasts. Leslye's nipples are erect. Leslye twists her hands and holds Anita's by the wrist and pulls them to her breasts. "Play with my nipples, Anita." White Anita is playing with Leslye's nipples, Leslye's hands reach down and rub herself outside her underwear. Then she uses one of her hands to rub Anita outside her jeans. Next she unzips Anita's shorts and pulls them off. Anita's underwear comes down with the shorts. Anita's nipples are poking through the t-shirt, and Leslye reaches under the shirt to play with them.

Anita tells her in a soft, sort of dreamy voice "I'm ready for that kiss." They kiss with increasing intensity. They play with themselves while they kiss until they've each had an orgasm. "Your kisses make me so hot." Anita laughs. "I should've kissed my friend in high school, and then maybe I would've kissed you months ago." They have another long kiss. "I can't describe how much I would like it if you use your fingers to make me cum."

"Uh-huh. I want to feel how wet you are. I'll do you if you do me. I need your fingers."

Anita's fingers slip into Leslye, and then Leslye's fingers enter Anita.

Leslye directs her "Let's get on the bed."

Anita stops fingering Leslye and pulls off the t-shirt. Leslye turns towards the bedroom. Anita pulls down Leslye's pink panties and grabs Leslye from behind as she steps out of them. Anita is playing with Leslye's breasts from behind and kissing her neck as Leslye slowly leads her into the bedroom, and they lie on the bed. They kiss and finger each other as they have orgasms until the scene ends.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers