Spying On Me

Story Info
A little help with some self fun.
1k words
3.87
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warotto
warotto
20 Followers

As most of you probably know, I have a privacy fence around my backyard. I have a pool and patio area, along with a screened in gazebo where I can enjoy being nude, even when the mosquitos want to interfere. What I may not have stated, was I purposefully have peep gaps and holes in the fence, so if someone just wanted to watch they can.

It was about 2pm on a Saturday, and I had already had a cup of coffee to wake me up. I had about 4 hours sleep after working the night before, but I didn't want to waste the day away. Kathy was away at a conference, not due back until tomorrow night. I figured I would just relax and enjoy a day to myself, after all, how often does that happen?

Kathy enjoys my cock and balls shaved, and to tell the truth I kinda like the smooth feel of it myself. It had been a couple weeks since I shaved them, so I figured I might as well clean them up and get ready for Kathy to enjoy tomorrow. So I grabbed my razor and a beer and headed outside.

My favorite videos to watch are bisexual couples videos. Watching two girls and two guys-or more- enjoying sex together makes me very hard, which makes shaving a whole lot easier. So I popped in a video into my outdoor TV system and started shaving my balls. It wasn't long before I was hard, and the razor gently glides up and down my cock, almost massaging the veins popping out along the shaft.

All my neighbors are well aware of what goes on in my back yard, and most of them have decided to join either me or Kathy for some play time. There are even two couples with just a couple blocks that enjoy swapping, watching as I fuck their wife or Kathy fucks their husband. But there is one couple across the back alley that has remained quiet, even though from time to time I can see one of them masturbating from their window that overlooks our back yard. For some reason I happened to remember that and glance up at the window, and there was Jack watching me, and it looked like he was shaving his balls as well.

I love being watched, it makes he horny as hell. Laying down the razor, I reached over and opened the toy box next to me and grabbed a dildo and some lube. Making a little show, I squirted some lube along the shaft of the dildo, and then acted like I was jacking it off. I glanced up and saw Jack had his cock in his hand. I laid back in the chair, lifted my legs up and apart, and slid the dildo into my ass.

I tuned into the movie and started to fuck myself in rhythm with the guys on the screen. For the next five minutes I forgot all about Jack and enjoyed the feeling of 8 inches sliding in and out of my ass. The movie scene changed to the girls fucking each other and it broke me out of my trance. I looked up at the window and saw Renee had joined Jack and was giving him a blow job.

I sat upright, burying the dildo deep in my ass. I started stroking my cock as I watched them, making sure they know they were now my movie. Renee started playing with her pussy as she sucked him, obviously turned on by knowing I saw them and was watching. Rocking back and forth on the dildo, I played with my nipple as I stroked my cock.

Renee suddenly pulled away and got up, walking out of view. Jack's hand had returned to his cock, and he was stroking it hard. We watched each other stroking , and I could see Renee returning, coming up behind him. I watched as she pushed him forward a little and saw she was wearing a strap on dildo. Jack leaned over the back of a chair, and I felt my cock spasm just a little as she slid the dildo into his ass.

It took a couple minutes for her to fully penetrate him, you could see neither one of them had any real experience at it. I could barely see his face, but I could see his eyes were closed and he had a small grin on his face. His neck kind of arched and his eyes popped open the second Renee gave one last push and the balls of the dildo slapped his ass.

I got up off the chair and got out the suction cup dildo and put it in its spot of honor on a post of the gazebo. Getting on my hands and knees, I backed up until the dildo was buried deep inside me, and rocked back and forth in it. I reached underneath me and stroked my cock while watching Renee fuck Jack. It was super hot knowing I was watching what was probably his first ever ass fucking.

I could feel the pressure building, and soon I was cumming. For some reason when I cum I close my eyes, but when I opened them I could see they were finishing too. I knew it wasn't going to take them long, the first time is usually going to be the fastest one, but I wasn't expecting to cum as fast as I did.

I stood up, and took the dildos to the outdoor faucet. I cleaned them and walked back over to the toy box, leaned over and put them inside. As I stood up I glanced back up and saw Renee and Jack holding a sign between them said had just one word: soon. I smiled broadly and gave them a thumbs up. I guess time will tell if they ever get the nerve to come over, but it sure was nice of them to put on a show for me. I gave them a quick wave and headed inside to grab something to eat.

warotto
warotto
20 Followers