Spying on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely another mini for me," breathed John, "and pretty darn close to the big one."

"Just think about calculus for a minute. I sure don't want this to end quite yet."

Meanwhile, Marie had pulled up the one piece and settled her tits into the cups. Looking in the mirror, she saw lots of cleavage - but at the same time, she felt her nipples deflating. The suit was pretty, but not hot. And Marie had spent too much time on edge today to lose that special feeling.

Then, she had an inspiration - what if she cut the cup liners out? Then her nipples could, once again, rub against the fabric, and likely poke through as well. She reached into another drawer, took out some scissors, and lowered the straps, freeing her amazing tits. Her nipples re-puckered.

"What is she doing?" Kelli wondered aloud.

"I'm not sure, but I do love to watch her breasts bob around. And god, those nipples look SO hard!" An agreeing schlrrrp, schlrrrp came from Kelli's sopping cunt as the siblings kept rocking their hips. John tried to push deeper, but his dick could go no further.

"Speaking of bobbing breasts, John, ... do you know why men evolved opposable thumbs?"

"Say what? No. And what does that ..."

Kelli cut him off. "The reason you have opposable thumbs is so you can get a good grip on my hard nipples. Now, I want you to hold my nipples real tight ... that's good, no tighter ... now pull my nips out to each side until you lose your grip on them, preferably at the same time."

John pulled on her nipples until he could see Kelli's boobs on either side of her body, which he thought was really hot. When he could just see the edge of her areolas, he lost his grip on her nipples; then, her pendulous boobs swung back together with a resounding slapping noise when they met in the middle. A course of three or four pussy clenches rewarded Johns rigid tool, causing him to briefly convulse as well.

"Ohhhh, you could do that again ... and again ..."

"Umm, I will, but in a bit, in a bit."

When the siblings focused through the window again, they saw the cup liners fall in the trash can and finally understood. Marie pulled up the straps and settled her tits into the unlined suit, pulling it tight underneath her bust line.

She turned side to side, looking in the mirror, pleased with how prominent her nipples now were. She turned toward the door and flipped off the light.

"Well, that's our signal to ... wait, she's coming back in!"

Marie was definitely feeling the effects of her aching nipples, which were prodding her on to be more risqué. He's just my son - what harm could come from him seeing more of his old Mom than he bargained for? If he looks at my tits, great - it will feel nice to have a man look at me. And if he doesn't, well, I can make up my own fantasies later.

Marie shed the one piece and stood naked again, staring at the mirror. Her kids would have been fogging the window were it not so warm out. Well, nipples, what do you say, Marie thought. With that, she cupped her boobs, running her fingers up to her nipples, then simultaneously she grasped the nips with thumbs and forefingers and combined a twisting, pulling motion. When her nipples popped free, she felt a mini-orgasm course through her, and she visibly recoiled from the pleasure.

Marie took a seat on the bed, breathing heavily (which did wonders for her boobs, as John watched intently), and let the flush of the orgasm slowly fade.

"My god - did she just have an orgasm by tugging on her nipples?" Once again, John grasped Kelli's hips to stop the motion on his turgid, oozing dick.

"Sure looks like it. When I can't have a hard cock inside me as well, it's my favorite way to get off. Plus, unlike you poor guys, there's no limit to the number of times I can orgasm in a session." She paused, then pulled John's hands back up to her own aching tits and nipples. "You remember in high school when you commented that I always had good posture in English class?"

"Yeah, what of it," John whispered, eyes still looked on his Mom's nipples, his hands still caressing Kelli's nips, his dick once again making schlrrrping noises as he slowly pulled it out and then pushed it back into her love tunnel.

"Well, the thing is, I was the only one in that last row and my seat was against the right wall."

"So?" Schlrrrp, schlrrrp.

"Well, my good posture was just a ruse for allowing me to have nipple orgasms. See, with no one on my left, right or behind me and a thick book to block the view of anyone turning around - can you get any deeper? Oh, that's good. Now pinch my nips a little harder. Where was I?"

"Um," schlrrrrrrp, "no one on your right or left?"

"Yes. Oh, don't slow down. Umm. With no one to really see what I was doing, I could sit up straight and lean forward, with my left forearm on the desk. For one thing, I could lean my left boob onto my forearm and give it a subtle rubbing. But better - much better - was that once the class was taking notes, I'd ... whatever you're doing with my nipples, don't stop! When no one was paying attention, I'd undo a button or two in my blouse and sneak the fingers of my left hand inside. Works best on that side with women's clothes."

"Oh, that IS hot. Look, Mom's standing up again. God I love her nipples."

"Don't forget my own nipples, lover boy. How many things can you concentrate on at once?"

"Well, here's the big one," schlrrrp, "and here are two amazing boobs," he said, cupping them, "along with two very stiff nipples - so do two boobs and two nipples count as four or just two? Anyway, there's Mom in there touching her nipples again ... plus your story about sneaking your hand in your blouse."

"I wonder what's going on in her head. Yep, anyway, I decided early on that my bra was in the way of really stimulating my nipple. But no way would the school let me go braless!"

"Yes, they kept an eye on all of us."

"Sooo, I got out my scissors and a sewing kit and cut out a hole in my right bra cup for my nipple to pop through, then embroidered the hole so it wouldn't ravel."

"Sis, you amaze me more every minute. Wait - she's picking up the bikini again!"

"Oh, I really think you're going to love it. But anyway, I went through a ton of panty liners that year. I'd slide my fingers inside my blouse, then I'd start by touching myself on my bare rib cage. Then I'd find the underwire and slowly, slowly work my fingers up the silky underside of the bra cup, sort of pretending it was a guy trying to sneak up on my nipple."

"Yes, I can identify with that. Dang, she sat back down!" John interjected.

"Well, at least she hasn't picked up the one piece. Anyway, there were times that I'd take four, maybe five minutes just feeling the underside of my firm, plush boob in its silky container, stroking it back and forth, pushing in a little, weighing my heavy boob, just slowly working my way up and out ... out ... out to where my stiff nipple was waiting."

Kelli interrupted herself to ask, "You do know that I'm a D cup, right?"

"Ummm ..."

"Yeah, I thought so. Next time you want to snoop in someone's underwear drawer, make sure you put things back EXACTLY as you found them.

"Anyway, I really enjoyed building the tension as I worked my way up and out over my warm, firm boob. With a great cup size comes a great responsibility to go slow, to build the tension.

"Then, when I could feel the embroidered edge of the nipple hole, I had to hold back, just to let the tension build. God, I get hot just remembering! But once I got to my nipple, there was no fantasy about a boy - it was MY bare fingertip on my bare and very hard nipple, and it was like a jolt of electricity to my clit! It was the same every time - first contact, first orgasm! It was SO hot - just me and my nipple and the big O - right in the middle of class, no one else the wiser!"

Inside, Marie was once again debating with herself. That nipple mini- orgasm was beautiful, but that bikini is SO small. She looked down at her boobs. Screw you, Ken, I think they're very pretty. My nipples - oh, they are so hard! And I do so love to touch them. Maybe just a little more time playing with them. I'll tell the kids the office called back.

"Oh, there she goes playing with her nips again. I'm so glad you dragged me over here!" Kelli moved her hips a little more violently, forcing John's massive prick almost all the way out, then all the way in again.

"Man, is she hot. I just love the view from the side, where I can see both of her boobs in profile. Plus when she lets go of her nipples, they line up right at the end of her breasts, nothing behind them, just sticking straight out - amazing!"

"Anyway," Kelli continued, obviously the better multi-tasker and anxious to finish her high school nipple orgasm story, "after the first orgasm, I'd wait a bit, then, at first, I'd use just my index finger, riding up over my nipple, pushing it down, then letting it pop out below my finger, then back down. Sometimes I'd just brush the very tip of my nipple - that was really hot! Other times, I'd bend it round and round, trying to touch every side of that pillar.

"Then I'd get my middle finger going and pinch and pull my nip between the two fingers - sort of like you're going now! God, I loved getting myself off that way - fully dressed, bra included, in the middle of class, and no one knowing that I was playing with my bare naked nipple and having one private orgasm after another! When I was REALLY turned on and couldn't stop myself, I'd get my thumb inside too, so I could pinch my nipple harder. That was a little awkward, but so worth it!"

"Very ... very hot, Sis. Just slow down again... "

Inside, Marie watched the mirror intently as she tried straightening her arms, with her boobs caught in the middle. Wow! In an instant, she had a mile of cleavage, running right up to her collarbones. Her nipples and areolas stared back at her like two headlights. Why did I let Ken tear me down for so long, she thought.

Then, she decided to try something new, even if she wasn't sure it was feasible. She took both hands and lifted her left breast, then tilted her head down while torguing her boob inward from underneath. She reached out with her tongue, and just managed to lick the end of her nipple. Instantly, her knees buckled as a larger orgasm overtook her.

"Oh, my god, that looked amazing! I can't believe I never thought of that!"

"Hold .. on ... Sis" was all John could manage.

"I love the look on her face when she orgasms.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah. Anyway, I loved my nipple bra so much! I had to hand wash that bra a hundred times and throw clean regular ones in the wash so Mom wouldn't know - but god, did I love to give myself nipple orgasms in class! Private orgasms every day, with no one the wiser. I think my record was 10 in one period, but after three, it was hard to count. My panty liners just gave up!

"Most days, I'd come home, lock my door and take off everything but my special bra. Then I'd look in the mirror as I recreated my nipple orgasms from school, starting from below my bra just like in school, then working up and out till I hit my nipple. But instead of my nip being hidden, I could look straight at it or look in the mirror. Usually I'd come at least a couple more time.

"You know, I tried cutting the ends off both bra cups, but somehow it wasn't quite as erotic as looking down and seeing just the one hard nipple sticking out. A real specialty bra. I found it such a turn on to have it on that I wore it just about any time of day. In fact, I've still got that bra, if you'd ever like to see me wear it."

"Unnhh - that would be amazing Sis." Schlrrrrp, schlrrrrp. Then, suddenly inspired, he suggested, "Actually, I think I'd like to have you come into your bedroom dressed like you were for school, then strip down to just your nipple bra and then re-enact your afternoon routine of re-enacting your classroom nipple orgasms. And I'll watch through the window"

"Ohhh, don't slow down. Yeah, that would definitely be hot. You know, I was 18 that whole year - when I write this day up for Literotica I can include that story."

"Lit-a-what-ica?"

"It's a ... I'll show you later. How about pulling my nipples sideways again? That is SO good! What is she doing in there?

The two watched as Marie was once again pulling and twisting her nipples. Schlrrrp, schlrrrp.

"Did you know that there are 2500 nerve endings per square centimeter on your fingertips?"

"Um ... no ... how many on my..."

"I don't know the number, but I've got 10 times whatever that is in my vagina. A little harder please. Nice ... unhh ....

"Anyway, in class, when I'd try to let me mind focus solely on my fingertip rubbing my right nipple, it was like that sensation took over my entire brain - it was - still is, when I do it - awesome. Plus they've found that the nerves from the nipples, the clit, and the vagina all converge in your brain at just about the same point - the 'genital-sensing brain area.' Kind of explains why my clit lights up so fast when I play with nipples."

"Thanks for the biology lesson, Sis, but there's a whole lot of biology going on here that doesn't have to involve my head. I mean my brain, anyway. Looks like Mom is recovering."

"And what about you? My GSBA has registered a distinct drop in sensory input. Do you REALLY think with your tool? Can't process new facts while you keep up the motion? Can you show me you can walk and chew gum at the same time?"

"Anyone ever tell you you're a nerd? A sexy one - a very sexy one - but a nerd!"

"I don't mind what you call me so long as you keep moving. Mmmm. Much better."

Inside, Marie's resolve, along with her nipples, had further stiffened. The second nipple orgasm really did it. If her son liked what he saw, he was more than welcome to look. The erotic thrill of wearing the suit would have been enough with neither kid around, but the concept that John might find his old mother attractive would be a real bonus. She needed to be appreciated. Who knows, she might even try dating again.

Marie lay the bikini on the bed, arranging all of the strands so that she could make sense of it. John, of course, was panting as he watched his mother's boobs hanging down, wobbling with every movement. He knew they were a D cup (he'd checked her bra size the same day he'd checked on Kelli's), but knowing that and seeing them in the flesh was two different things.

John pulled Kelli's nipples out to the side a few more times, but it was .. um .. hard to know where to focus. Slap! Convulse, convulse, pause, repeat.

With her nipples throbbing (two orgasms is enough for now, my precious nips - the kids are certainly wondering what's taking so long, and I'll get back to you, I promise), Marie took the two ends meant to go around her rib cage. Putting the cups (or rather, the cloth triangles) behind her, she glanced down between her breasts to make the first tie. Swiveling the top around (again, John had to pause the hip action between him and his sister as he watched his mother's hands pushing her tits out of the way, the backs of her hands mounding the abundant flesh and "inadvertently" rubbing her nipples), she next found the neck halter pieces and brought them up, quickly tying them behind her neck.

"Holey crap - the whole underside of her boobs is open to the world!"

"Pipe down, brother, and get those hands back on my own boobs, and let's have some more hip action. God, my - our - juices have run down to my knees." Schlrrrp, schlrrrp.

With the halter tied, Marie looked in the mirror and adjusted the four strips of fabric connecting the base of the triangles with the band around her rib cage. While her areolas were fully covered, her nipples were poking through the thin fabric like tent poles. She couldn't resist giving them a quick tug.

"You know, Sis, when I spied on you getting into and out of your bikini, I thought that was the best. You should check out the loads of sperm I've left under your window! Then when we were in the pool, and you pulled me inside you and then Mom popped out and you held my dick in your pussy while you talked with her like nothing was going on - I could not imagine anything more erotic!

But now, here I am - my tool plunging the depths of your cunt, my hands holding your amazingly firm tits, my fingers tweaking your nipples - AND the two of us are watching Mom play with her own nipples - could it possibly get any better?"

"By the way - while I love being inside you, playing with your boobs, teasing your nipples, and watching Mom - what's in it for you?"

"Well, YOUR 'in it' for me, and I love what you do to my nipples. But as for Mom, we've started to get really close. Right, do that to my nipples again - mmm. She's lonely, and I'm hoping that wearing the suit will be a step toward getting her out of her shell."

"Plus, I have to admit, I kind of like watching her play with her body - I've been sort of pretending that I was doing what she was doing to myself. And I'm DEFINITELY going to try licking my own nipples!"

John had only minutes more to wait for an answer as to whether it could get better. Marie decided that, on closer inspection, the halter needed to be tied a little tighter - it would give more lift to her bountiful boobs. Plus it would show more underboob. When she finished retying the halter, she thought, now that's better - deeper cleavage above, more breast flesh below.

Then, just to see what might happen if she dove in the pool, she raised both arms straight over her head. The result took her breath away - not to mention that of her kids.

Oh, my! she thought. Looking in the mirror, she could see that the lower half of both areolas had slid from beneath the triangles - and lowering her arms had left them exposed. It seemed that her very, very stiff nipples, now just above the edge of the lower border of the patches, was all that had kept the fabric from slipping higher (or her boobs slipping lower, depending on your points of view). I'll have to be careful about that. Or, well, we'll see how the afternoon goes. Son, I'll be looking for a bulge in your swim shorts - love me, love my boobs, love my areolas, love my nipples.

"That is SOOOO sexy," both brother and sister whispered, both now just an extra plunge from release. Somehow, while naked was awesome, it was even more erotic to be WEARING something designed to cover the sensitive (oh, so sensitive!) parts and then find that they weren't really covered! "Mom, I've always loved you, but I really, really love your boobs, and your areolas and nipples are amazing," whispered John.

"So - do you love her boobs, areolas and nipples more than mine?" Kelli taunted, with an extra wiggle of her rear end.

"Oh ... hold on ... Whew! Another mini. Well, you are both pretty awesome, but what can I say? I'm deep in YOUR cunt, I'm holding YOUR boobs, and I'm twisting YOUR nipples - not much of a contest, right? Plus your areolas kind of mound up, which I find extra erotic."

"I guess I'll let you get away with that answer - for now. Now pull my nipples out wide one more time." Slap! Schlrrrp, schlrrrp.

Hmm, what if I were to bounce on the diving board, Marie thought. What might that do?

"You are awesome, John. But can you try one more thing? First, I want you to pull your tool NEARLY all the way out. ... Oh, yeah, your dick head feels so fat at my entrance. Did I say to push it back in? Okay. Now, I want you to pull my boobs out wide again, but hold on tight to those nips. Mmmm - nice. Now, when I count to three, pull hard so my nipples pop free, and at the same time, ram your dick home, then grab my nips again as quick as you can."

"That sounds real hot, Sis, but that might be too much."

"Again, a risk I'm ready to take right now. Ohhh, I do love when you twist my nips.