Spying on Mom

Story Info
Daniel's mother has no idea that he's watching, does she?
9.7k words
4.53
74.1k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers

Being pissed off and horny was a bad combination.

Daniel had tried logic. It wasn't like he was going to be a fucking chemist anyway, so what did a D on the chemistry test really mean? It hadn't mattered, his dad had still taken the car keys away, to be returned, "when he got his shit together."

As he walked home, Daniel reasoned that since he'd turned eighteen almost two months ago, technically he was an adult and could do any goddamn thing he pleased.

What good was it to be an adult when your parents still treated you like a kid, Daniel wondered as he walked home in the rain. It wasn't a BMW or anything gorgeous but hey, a ten year old Toyota Camry had gotten him laid twice now which was two times more than walking home from school had ever gotten him.

If only his fucking dad wasn't such a hard ass, he thought to himself and hitched up his backpack closer to his body. By the time he got home, his Chucks were soaked through and his socks were stuck to his feet. He peeled them both off and the hoodie as well. He dropped everything to the floor in the middle of the living room. At the moment, he didn't even care even if his mom threw a shit fit if she found it there. Part of him wanted to say fuck it.

He felt like testing the long-standing boundaries. Before a full mutiny could begin though, Daniel needed food. He hadn't taken the five dollars that his mother had given him for lunch this morning. Pizza rolls sounded good and they'd be done in twenty minutes. Daniel popped them in the oven and sat in the bar stool as he waited. He swiveled back and forth as he texted Charlotte, the girl that he had fucked in the back seat of the Camry.

Daniel had liked Charlotte ever since freshman year but she was a blonde cheerleader, with waist length braids and an ass made for yoga pants. She could barely remember his name, until the Camry anyway.

He'd like to call her his girlfriend but she hadn't made plans to see him since she knew that the car was on hiatus.

Fuck, he thought and pushed the phone across the kitchen counter. Now his dad was officially cock blocking him. Considering that his father always rumbled about not getting laid, he should understand how important it was to his son.

With pizza rolls in hand, he headed to his room and slammed the door. Sure he had homework but he wasn't going to actually start it right now. He needed to play some Minecraft and get school and his douchebag father off his mind for a while.

Charlotte finally texted him, "Want to come over? My parents are MIA until 10."

Did that mean they could fuck in her bed?

He closed his eyes and let the thought of her settle in. Charlotte, the blonde cheerleader of his dreams, she was a walking wet dream. If Daniel was honest with her, he would admit that he had actual wet dreams about her. Charlotte had made him wait for six months to see where this was going before she let him take her panties down. It had been six months of humping her leg and coming in his jeans.

It had all culminated in the backseat and Daniel still thought it was well worth it. Actually the car was amazing. They had steamed up all of the windows and Charlotte had said it reminded her of Titanic. It seemed like they were wrapped up in a cocoon far away, where just the occasional headlight glow reminded them that they were actually at the park. The car had been convenient and Charlotte had been wet and tight and she'd smelled so good.

But fucking in a bed, where he wasn't always worried about a cop shining a flashlight inside? In her bed, in teenage girl heaven, where they could really stretch out? He could take all of her clothes off and all of his too. He was completely hard just thinking of it.

"I could be there in about an hour," he texted back.

That meant Daniel would have to take two buses. He hadn't done that in forever and he'd have to check his phone for the schedule, and he didn't know where his bus pass was. It didn't matter because completely naked sex in Charlotte's bed with all of her dolls watching them was worth standing in the rain for.

"Too bad you don't have the car," she replied and added a sad face.

"Maybe I can get it back," Daniel texted back quickly. He let his finger hesitate over send as he tried out his new theory. He was an adult, what were they going to do?

Really, what was stopping him? His father wouldn't come home until at least 6:30 or 7. Daniel could take the car, go see Charlotte and probably have sex twice. He calculated it based on the fact that so far, Daniel didn't think that he lasted more than five minutes. They could make out a little bit and he would get home to park the Camry before his dad, the douchebag, ever noticed.

Fuck it, he thought to himself and pressed the green button. He was almost painfully hard and it had already been almost ten days. He couldn't really ride the bus with a boner anyway. All he had to do was find the keys.

Daniel went to the living room first. He thought if he knew his father at all, the man probably picked the easiest hiding spot in the world. It wasn't exactly like his old man dug a ditch once he got home. He had probably stuck the keys in the table next to his recliner. They were most likely tucked away with the remote and his extra bottle opener and the toenail clippers that used while he watched television.

After Daniel pulled the drawer completely out and found that there were no Camry keys, he made a face. Then he reached deep into the pocket of his recliner where his dad usually kept his emergency cigarettes and a lighter. He hid those since he'd promised Daniel's mother that he had quit smoking for good this time. Yeah, he bet the keys were down there, hidden away like all of the other things he lied about.

Nope, no keys.

Just for good measure, Daniel checked the coffee table and the desk that was in the far corner. He'd never been so thorough when he had searched for anything before. In spite of his efforts, Daniel had still come up empty handed. He picked up his wet shoes and socks, though, just in case. It didn't really do to have his mother pissed at him and his dad.

Usually he could get his mom to side with him. She'd touch his father on the arm and use that voice and problem solved. It was the voice that she used when she wanted to get her way but she didn't want to fight. It was a husky voice and Daniel hated to say it, it was actually a pretty fucking sexy voice. She would cock her head and purse her lips and wait until his father had given her his full attention. "Honey," she'd say in that voice that Daniel bet used to give his dad wood, "don't you think you could let it slide, Tom?"

Almost one hundred percent of the time, the voice worked in Daniel's favor. When his father wasn't around, he always made sure to thank her.

This last time though, mom's sexy voice hadn't done a damn thing. His father had hollered at her and she had shut down right away. His mom had shrugged her shoulders and had made a face at Daniel over the dinner table. That face meant, "you're on your own buddy."

He had started to feel desperate and his boner was almost gone as the anxiety set in. Daniel checked the junk drawer in the kitchen, the one where they kept all the batteries. No keys.

He checked the board in the garage where his dad hung all the spare keys with labels. No such luck. His phone vibrated and Charlotte wanted to know, "You on the way? Can you pick me up a Coke?"

No, he couldn't pick up anybody anything until he got the goddamn keys. He lied though when he texted back, "Sure."

The only place that was left was his parent's bedroom and Daniel felt uneasy as he opened the bedroom door. It was off limits, it always had been. Even his mom had been stern about that. She'd always said, "If you want me to respect your privacy, you need to respect ours." It was probably only because the two of them wanted to walk around naked and the thought of that made him curl his upper lip in disgust.

Naked parents, jeez, that and the guilty conscience he had for walking inside the bedroom. He had crossed a line and his dick softened as if it too, were frightened.

Once he was inside the inner sanctum, he looked at their bed. No big deal, he thought with a shrug. It wasn't like there was a blowup doll in here or anything, Daniel laughed to himself. He headed straight for his father's nightstand and opened the top drawer. There was some gum, a pair of reading glasses, expired condoms, cream for arthritis and a picture. Daniel pulled out the picture. At this point he might as well look because he was so fucking busted if he got caught right now.

It was his mom. The only reason he knew that it was her was because Daniel checked the back. Sure enough, it said "Kristen, 1997". Wow, she was a completely different person back then and he smiled at the Kristen he'd never known.

She had the same hair, kind of. His mom had always had long, almost black hair but now it was permanently tucked away in a sloppy ponytail. The Kristen in the photo had her hair long and free. She had tucked behind a bit behind one ear while the rest of it swung over her other shoulder. Kristen wore a light blue sundress. It was form fitting and had a halter top. The dress showed the top of her cleavage and the shadow caressed the underneath side of her large bosom. The sunlight played down her slender arm and her curvy calves. Kristen seemed to look right at the camera, which had to be his dad. Her dark blue eyes said, "Come and get me."

Mom had been way too hot for his dad, that was for sure.

There were still no fucking keys and Daniel was almost out of hiding spots. The only thing left that he could think of was the closet. Maybe his father had just put the Camry keys in his work pants pocket that night. They were probably still in there. Here Daniel had gone without sex for an excruciating ten days and the keys were likely forgotten about entirely by the douchebag.

He'd never been in the walk-in closet, not even back when they first moved to the house. Daniel tried to shake it off, the apprehension that crept up his neck. He told himself that it was no big deal but his palm was damp with nervous sweat as he opened the door. Daniel closed it most of the way and reached for the chain to turn on the overhead light.

That's when he heard it.

Fuck, his mother was home already. Shit, she was going to go mental when she found him in here. Then they would gang up on him and with both parents on the same team, Daniel bet he could kiss the Camry goodbye until at least warm weather.

What if he lied? What if he said he heard something in here? He could tell her that he saw a mouse, that would work.

Mom hated mice. That could bite him in the ass too though because she would take it altogether too seriously. She would scream and stand on the bed and Daniel would be stuck here the rest of the night as he looked for the bullshit mouse that he'd made up.

There just wasn't enough time to do anything but freeze and hope for the best.

She opened the bedroom door with a long, exhausted sigh. His mother made her way to the bed and sat on the edge of it and exhaled. Daniel hunkered down in the closet and hoped that she didn't come in to look for something because it just might give her a heart attack.

Daniel looked her up and down and thought there was hardly a trace of the sexy Kristen from the picture. His mother sighed again and slipped off her shoes one at a time. She wore the ugliest shoes to work. They were black loafers with thick soles and a chunky, old lady heel. She said that they were comfortable and she was on her feet most of the day. She finally took them off and Daniel could see the red line from the shoes, the mark of having had her toes squeezed all day. "Yes, god, that's good," she said with an easy stretch of her arms overhead. Her neck cracked and she moaned a little. It almost sounded like she was having sex and Daniel held back the laugh.

She probably would rather crack her neck than fuck his dad.

He watched as his mother reached behind her and tugged down the rubber bands that kept her long, black hair slicked back. Her fingers were quick about it and in less than a minute, that tumble of hair that Daniel had seen in the picture swung free. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed contentedly. "That's so much better," she said and smiled to herself.

His mother rolled to her side and turned on the light on her nightstand. Now Daniel could see much better. He hoped that she'd leave it on so that once she went downstairs to the kitchen, he'd be able to check his dad's pants pockets and get the hell out of here.

Shit, how was he going to sneak out though, now that she was here? Cock blocked by mom now, life really wasn't fair.

The chances of getting laid tonight was getting less and less, Daniel thought. Although the likelihood didn't matter enough to make his cock lay back down. He was stiff and uncomfortable in the jeans and if he let himself think about Charlotte, he'd be at full mast. He'd like to watch her take off the white, lacy bra that he had caught a glimpse of in the back seat. Daniel had been too focused on conquering her pink panties to unhook the bra. That was it, that was all that was necessary. The thought of Charlotte with no bra was enough. Charlotte and her small, upturned breasts and cherry colored nipples.

Fuck, he had to find those keys.

His mother didn't seem to be in a hurry. With her shoes off and her hair down, she slowly unbuttoned the vest that was part of her work uniform. It was dark green and it matched the knee-length skirt she wore of the same color. It was such a dowdy uniform, absolutely nothing sexy about it. It was perfect for all of the other old ladies that his mom worked with. The vest came off and she folded it in half and placed it neatly on top of the dresser. If Daniel knew his mother at all, she was saving it so that she wouldn't need to iron it for tomorrow.

She stood up and reached behind her and suddenly Daniel held his breath. She was going to take the skirt off.

Oh no, no, he couldn't see this.

He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen his mother completely covered. They weren't really a naked family. This wasn't how he wanted to think of her but he didn't close his eyes either. His mother unzipped the skirt and it fell to the floor in a pile at her feet. She kicked it to the side with her foot. Jesus, she wore stockings and a garter belt under that skirt and Daniel's body had a definite reaction to that. He was powerless over his eyes, which studied her.

He was a pervert, he thought, as his eyes moved up and down her legs in the stockings. Then there was the little band at the top of her thigh, that little bit of pale, fleshiness that hung out of the stocking at the top. Then there was the beige, shiny band on the front of her legs. It was clipped to the stockings and the shiny fabric came up and hugged her hips and her bottom.

She still wore the short sleeved, white cotton blouse that was part of her dumpy uniform. They gave her three long sleeved blouses for the cooler weather and three short sleeved blouses for warmer weather. Daniel supposed that even though today had been rainy and gray, it was really considered spring. She unbuttoned from top to bottom and the shirt swung open. She scratched her head, as if she were lost in thought. His mother wore a colossal, white bra that gleamed in the light. He'd seen her big bras in the laundry here and there but he'd never seen her wearing one. It was so different from Charlotte's tiny, little triangles of fabric.

This was a womanly bra and his mother had womanly breasts. Daniel covered his mouth with both hands as she pulled the blouse off. His mother's breasts were round and ripe and full. They were much bigger than a handful, these breasts couldn't be cupped. In fact, Daniel thought that her pale flesh would overflow his hand if he ever touched her there.

What was he thinking, that was his mother? It was impossible not to though, all that bosom was staring at him. Her cleavage was a long line that started just below her collar bones and ended somewhere down in the bra. Her décolletage connected two hills that couldn't be entirely contained within the white, shiny fabric. Jesus, he was never going to be able to look at her the same after this. Daniel felt himself flush with shame as his cock shifted and dripped in the front of his jeans. He regretted coming in here.

He hadn't even found his goddamn keys.

His mother pressed her breasts together and made a noise of discomfort, like she ached. She rubbed the place on the top of her shoulders where the straps sunk in all day. She breathed deeply as she reached behind her. Daniel hoped that he hadn't exhaled too loudly. He was sure that he'd let out a little puff of air, almost a gasp, as she unhooked the brassiere. Even with the hooks open, her breasts set in the underwire, resting but now, loose and free. Her huge, milk white globes hung a little lower without the hooks fastened. She pulled the straps down and yes, Daniel could see why she needed to take the bra off. There were red marks on each shoulder, a sore spot where the bra had dug into her body.

Take it off, the pervert inside insisted, take it off.

It was almost as if his mother could hear the pervert voice and she accommodated so sweetly. He stared intently as she rolled the straps down both arms and dropped the bra on the floor. Daniel grabbed his erection through his jeans and tried to wrestle it down. He had to tame it somehow.

This is your mother, you fucking perv, he thought but yes, she was his mother and her breasts were like nothing else he'd ever seen before. He couldn't help it, he was just a man with animal instincts after all.

He'd seen plenty of tits in his lifetime. He'd learned how to bypass the parental controls on the internet when he was eleven and he'd been watching porn ever since. For the most part, the porn girl's breasts were tanned and snug to their chests. Their tits hardly even bounced, it was almost like they had baseballs inside. Everyone said it was the silicone, but whatever, Daniel thought they looked nice when they fucked. They squirmed like jello in a mold.

In the real world, he'd seen three pairs of tits and most recently, Charlotte's. Charlotte's were small and pale, like dollops of whip cream on a piece of pie. Her nipples were tiny but very sensitive. He liked them, at least what he'd seen. Nothing had prepared him for his mom though.

His mother's breasts were gigantic and they swung, now that they weren't strapped down. They swayed freely with every breath she took. His mother's tits were snowy and mapped with blue veins. Her nipples were a color between brown and purple. Her nipples weren't hard at the moment but they were very large and baggy. The centers were the darkest color, they seemed to hypnotize him, and Daniel couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to lick her right there.

Fuck, that was enough to make his and dick jolt in his pants again. Daniel had leaked enough precum to leave a stain in his jeans, it would be unmistakable what had happened if anyone saw. He had to stop watching somehow. He couldn't make his presence known. There was no way to just pop his head out and say, "Hi, Mom. Sorry about this." He had no choice but to sit and try not to masturbate while his mom got undressed.

"That feels so much better," his mother said in a singsong voice and opened her arms out wide, as if she were embracing the world. Her breasts bounced and drooped and then moved back into place once she brought her arms back in. "Now for these damn stockings," she muttered as if she'd hated them all day. His mother stood beside the bed and raised one foot. Daniel had a perfect view of both meaty thighs. He noticed how they jiggled and followed the curve of her leg down to her sturdy calves.

macymadison
macymadison
1,058 Followers