Spying on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have skinny legs by any means and he could see the purple lines of veins even through the stockings. He imagined that they were soft as velvet though. Every time his mother had ever hugged him, he marveled at her silky, soft skin. He could almost feel his hands run along the backs of her thighs, all the way up to the elastic at the bottom of her satiny, white panties. He watched as his mother unclipped the garter belt, front and back. Then she carefully rolled the stocking down her leg. Once her flesh was bare, it matched the rest of her skin, which was pale like moonlight. His mother never got a tan and was always harping him and his dad to put on sunblock. They would just laugh at her.

He wasn't laughing now; Daniel couldn't tear his eyes off of her.

His mother repeated the action with the other leg. Bare and free, her thighs bounced as she brought both legs together and Daniel noticed the cellulite dimples right under her cheeks. They looked like little pecks on her creamy, velvet skin. She shook her head and her long hair floated around her body. She smiled and stretched and there was something girlish about her now, unencumbered, almost naked. She could have been Daniel's age now. "This fucking thing," she said as she gripped the back of the garter belt.

Daniel didn't know what was more shocking, to see her in just her panties, or to hear his mother use the "F" word. She peeled the garter belt back and her stomach released out of its bondage.

His mother didn't have abs. She wasn't like the porn girls, she didn't have a line that ran the length of her stomach to show how many sit ups she did. She had a waist that was doughy, and there was a roll of fat in the center of her panties. As he looked at her like this, Daniel had never realized how curvaceous she was. She never wore anything revealing around the house, it was always baggy sweatpants and the work uniform which revealed nothing. Like this, with just the underwear on, he could see that she had an hourglass figure and even though it was looser and bouncier than the naked girls he'd seen, it was the epitome of feminine beauty.

His mother was sexy.

So sexy that Daniel placed his hand flat up against his hardon in his jeans. Fuck, yes, she was sexy and her breasts rose and fell with every breath. Her hair caressed her back like a thousand black fingers. Her thighs flexed and bounced as she opened her legs a little wider. His mother let out a sound of utter relief as she tucked her thumbs in the top of the high waisted, granny panties.

This wasn't a skimpy thong. This was nothing like Charlotte's panties, which he'd just caught a glimpse of as she pushed down her jeans in the back of the Camry. Daniel would have liked to spend more time on her panties alone. He'd finally gotten to the cherished panties, the final frontier, the fabric that touched the place that they were all trying to get to.

No, his mother's underwear wasn't supposed to be sexy, it was for function. It went up to her waist and he imagined that if she had worn something like jeans that they would have spilled over the top. He'd seen her panties in the laundry basket once in a while but they were taboo. He had always told himself not to look too long and definitely not to touch. There was something about your own mother's underwear that should be sacred.

She tugged the fabric in the back and pulled it out of her crack and then wiggled her round hips. She turned and her wide, heart shaped bottom faced him. There was the dark line up the back of her underpants, the line that cleaved her in two. Fuck, Daniel bit his knuckles as his eyes studied it. Her bottom was well formed, her cheeks were like two, big bells. They were smaller up top and heavier and fuller at the crease between her ass and her thighs. She never wore tight pants, she always wore the stretched out gray sweatpants, she hid this massive thing of beauty. Daniel now suspected that was because she knew the effect her bottom would have on him and his friends. It was mesmerizing.

His mother's underwear dropped to the floor and she giggled a little when she kicked them away with her dainty, little toes. She was naked and Daniel couldn't help himself. If he weren't trying to hide, he'd make all kinds of grunts and breathe deeply as he took it all in. As it was, he was desperate not to get caught. What would his mother think of his throbbing dick in his jeans as he scrutinized her naked body?

He'd never seen a pussy like hers.

Unlike the porn actresses, Daniel's mother wasn't waxed and shiny clean between her legs. In fact, she was quite hairy. She had a full muff, a thick, furry, black triangle of hair on her mound and it trailed down her lips. It gleamed in the light. The hair looked damp and slick and Daniel had never been so turned on or felt so dirty before. His cock ached to get out but he wouldn't let it. He just held onto it tightly through his jeans and hoped that she'd go to the bathroom and take a shower or something so that he could get away.

He didn't know how much more he could take.

His mother let her fingers play along her hairy bush. She petted herself full on and hummed. He gulped hard as she opened her thick thighs just enough to shove her fingers in between them. She slid her palm up her dark hair and with the motion came a waft, a trail of scent. It was an erotic aroma that Daniel had never smelled before but he knew was her pussy.

His mother was horny and wet. There was something about her earthy, powerful aroma that was almost impossible to resist. Daniel's dick thrust in his pants and trembled there and thrust again as if it begged to fuck her. Jesus, what was wrong with him? It was his mother after all. She was the last woman on earth that he should be this hard for and yet, there seemed to be no way to talk his dick out of it.

She lay down on the bed lazily, spread eagle, with her legs parted and her arms at her sides. From this angle, her meaty lips were in view. Daniel grabbed his cock in the jeans and tried to wrestle it out in time. The heat was there; it was immediate, it was necessary. The charge of pleasure from his testicles, his overflowing balls were so drawn up and so full made it impossible to stop. He hadn't even grabbed his dick, Daniel just held on tight as he watched the shiny wetness on his mother's full, open almost red pussy lips.

He came in his pants.

He wanted to scream. He wanted to groan with equal parts goodness and shame. Daniel tried desperately to hold his breath and not make a sound. The orgasm tore through his body and his dick begged to be freed. In the confines of boxers and jeans, it was too much friction but nothing mattered except the sight of her. On the bed, with her legs open, like she begged for it. Like she wanted her son to get on his knees and worship. He was still hard as the orgasm continued and he immediately pictured himself doing just that. Daniel could picture himself as he knelt at her feet. His sweaty hands were on top of her beefy thighs as he placed the softest kiss right there, where her two lips met.

"Oh, god," she murmured softly to herself as she moved her hands to clasp both breasts. The melons were far too much for her own hands to cover and they quivered between her fingers. His mother made a little purr as she found her own nipples and pinched them both. Daniel's eyes were peeled as he watched her rosebuds harden between her finger and thumb. She rolled them back and forth, she pinched her nipples and shook her enormous tits. The sensation rolled down her body and her hips pushed up from the bed.

She needed to be touched everywhere. Daniel still wished that he could sneak out and forget what had happened here today but he also wished that he could be closer to her and watch it all. He'd love to feel her wetness on his face.

Would he? Oh god, Daniel realized that yes, he wanted it desperately. What would it be like to feel your own mother cum? What would she taste like? He imagined her flavor would be tangy and sweet all at the same time. He made a hot, breathy noise and shoved his knuckles in his mouth harder, to keep the sound in. He bit himself to shut up and he was sure he'd have teeth marks later. She didn't seem to notice. She was too lost in her own sensations to hear anything but the little sighs and hums that came from her as she caressed her own breasts, slowly, back and forth.

Her right hand moved down the center of her belly and she jiggled like jelly. She continued down to her furry patch of hair and when she petted and stroked it this time, she let out a little cry. What the fuck? Why was his mother so horny and did that mean that she was always this horny? Here his douchebag dad walked around all the time and mumbled about sex when his big, beautiful wife came home this hungry for a dick?

Daniel was always going to wonder if she was wet, every time he looked at her.

Jesus, he shouldn't be watching this, he thought again, who talks about their mother that way? His right hand didn't know and it didn't care, it just unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans. His underwear was all sticky and clammy with his first orgasm. The smell of spunk and teenage ripeness rose as he pulled his still hard dick out. She parted her swollen pussy lips and Daniel felt almost completely sure that he'd cum again once he caught a glimpse between them.

She was deeply red there. Her inner lips were juicy and bulged out. They invited someone, anyone, to come rub their nose along those delicate fringes and smell her mating musk. His mother had a fat, succulent clit to go along with her thick, moist lips. It was a huge clit really; nothing like the little beads or buttons that Daniel had ever caught a glimpse of on porn. Suffice it to say that he hadn't really even noticed Charlotte's clit yet. Not to say he wasn't interested in it, but so far, with the opportunities that he'd had, he hadn't found it. It wasn't like teenage girls pointed out anything. It was all just mysterious and he was supposed to follow the treasure map.

He stroked his dick from bottom to top and then just squeezed the head a little. He felt filthy for doing this, guilty and ashamed. His heart knocked in his chest and reminded him that at any point, his mother could stop touching herself and get up and come into the closet. He'd have to move out of the house before he got a car again, but how could he stop now? Daniel wanted to push his tongue out and imagine that he was following along with his mouth. He wanted to lick everything she wanted to be licked, everything she showed him.

He wouldn't let himself hold his tongue out while he jacked off. It was too perverse.

His mother made a lusty cry as she plucked her round nub of a clit with two fingers. It really was big enough that she could jack it off, like a tiny dick. She rocked her hips and the mattress squeaked under her weight as she shifted her legs and moved her thighs apart a little more. She needed access and he needed to see everything. Daniel could hear the sound of spit in her hand and he thought, good idea Mom. He silently drooled a puddle into his own palm. He was going to need a little lubrication or he'd have friction burns from this.

His mother's hand made a wet, smacking sound, like two lips, as she took hold of her own clitoris. The other hand was up, back at her nipples. She made a steady path back and forth, her tits jiggled as she touched them and her right hand was busy in her folds. Daniel kept his eyes right there, at her center. He stared intently as his mother held her clitoris between her index and middle finger. She moved up and down on her clit, just like he did with his cock.

Fuck, he could imagine showing her what he was doing, what she was inspiring in her own flesh and blood. What if he came out of the closet, dick, fully hard, fully in his hand, and just stroked and stared and watched her clitoris pulse in her hand. What would she do?

His mother's moans had a rhythm to them now as she continued her up and down tempo. The squeak of the bed followed her bottom that pushed up and down. His hand slowed down to match her speed as he contemplated, what would she do?

Would she slap his face for being a dirty, dirty boy? Would her hand smell like her cunt?

Would she just be so ashamed that she could never look him in the eye again? No hugs for Daniel for the rest of his life because she could never rid herself of the memory.

Or would she just finish touching herself and let him watch? That thought made the nerves jerk down both legs and he clenched the muscles as he held firmly to his cock. Fuck, it was too soon to cum already. He wanted to make it last, as long as he didn't get caught anyway. He stroked all the way down and back as he watched his mother's fingers in her cunt. Daniel listened to the sloppy, wet noises she made between her lower lips and he ached.

"Oh, god, yes," she whispered to herself as she picked up the tempo. The squeaks of the bed frame came faster now and Daniel couldn't help but wonder who she thought about like this. "Fuck, yes," she murmured it louder as the other hand came down to her splayed lips. She never hesitated, two fingers slid right inside her pussy. She quivered on the bed and used both hands in tandem. She stroked her clit and fucked herself and all the while, the wet noises got louder and louder. His mother's ass shook like jello as she whimpered.

Her thighs trembled so fast and her breath came even quicker. Daniel had no control now. His hand moved of its own volition, up, down, up, down and then all the way up again. He felt his balls drawn up tight and hot. He was even more full of cum now than he had been the first time. The only thing he wished at that moment was that he was allowed to kneel right between her legs. He wanted his face to be just inches from her dripping slit. He stroked himself furiously and thought about watching all of the cream pour out of her. It would drip down and cover her hand while she pounded the fingers in and out. He wanted to smell her rich, animal scent. He wanted to stare right at her clit as it bulged and twanged and she finally came right in front of him.

"Fuck," she cried out loudly. She released a series of little cries, little howls of surrender, little begging noises as her own hands were relentless with her throbbing, red pussy. His mother was in the middle of ecstasy and there was no way to stop his own climax.

They came together.

Fuck, he pushed his hips up and thrust silently into nothing. He felt a long, hot spurt and then another. Then another jet of his creamy cum tore from somewhere deep down inside as he imagined letting his load go down her shaking thigh.

The two of them, coming in unison made Daniel want to scream but he didn't dare even breathe. His climax continued, wave after wave as he listened to his mother's orgasm die down. Her hands were still now and she sighed as if that was a relief to get through. She must have been pent up with all this sexual frustration all day. She had been locked up in the big panties and the garter belt with that huge clit of hers, completely erect. Daniel imagined that it thumped for attention all day and tried desperately to get some friction from the underwear.

Thinking of his mother horny all day at work was oddly satisfying, Daniel thought as he looked for something to wipe his hand and his dick on. He was scared to just reach for anything. He knew with his luck, he'd wipe splooge all over his dad's one good pair of pants, or something like that.

That would be how he'd get caught.

Shit, Daniel grimaced and wiped his hand on the carpet. He'd have to take a shower before he went to Charlotte's house. It wouldn't do him any good to show up sweaty and crusty with two orgasms. Could he really fuck Charlotte after all this? He wondered as his dick finally began to soften. After a few more easy breaths, it tucked and rolled back to his ballsack.

His mother interrupted his train of thought as she let out the most hedonistic sigh. She whispered, "Wow," as if she were contemplating the lover that got her there instead of just making herself explode.

"Now where did I put it?" his mother asked out loud to no one. She sat up suddenly and Daniel wished he could be much closer to see everything. Her breasts rolled apart and then slipped down a bit on her chest as she moved. His mother's nipples were hard now from all of that attention. Daniel thought that they looked like purple flower buds, just about to burst open. Just a little more attention, just a little bit of his tongue and his teeth and she'd melt in his mouth.

Jesus, how had he turned into such a pervert? His dick rolled and he felt the sensation there once more. He couldn't really get hard again, could he? He wasn't hard yet but every nerve was alive as she rose from the bed. Her ass was front and center just for a split second and now it was bare. His mother's ass crack was revealed, no longer hidden in panties. It was right there and Daniel bet that she was all wet there. He thought that her climax had dripped down to her asshole and she was all slippery and creamy between her cheeks.

The head of his dick licked his inner thigh with precum.

Apparently he could fuck Charlotte after coming twice to his mother. His mom moved out of view and he heard her bare feet thud on the carpet as she went to the other side of the bed. He heard a drawer open and wanted to tell her, "There's definitely no Camry keys in there." He grinned but the expression was frozen on his face as he heard her feet pad, back across the room. His mother walked past the bed and stood right in front of the closet.

Fuck, he was going to have a heart attack.

Sweat dripped down his cheek and his stomach lurched. There was no time to even put his dick away if she opened the closet door. She yanked it open and reached for the chain to turn on the overhead light. Daniel tried to shrink back, he tried to make himself smaller. He looked at his feet and saw that his mother's bare toes were almost touching his. He dared not even breathe.

She stood on her tiptoes and reached up and overhead to the right. There on the shelf, she pulled out something purple and chuckled like she'd heard a dirty joke. "Now, why would I put you in there?" she sounded so jovial. She was so relaxed now that she had exploded all over herself. His mother took the item with her and left the light on and the door open almost a foot.

God, now he had a totally unobstructed view. Like this, with the light on, all of her delicious details were easy to make out. It was like watching porn but infinitely more sleazy and hot. Daniel watched and let his eyes move slowly over her fat lips that dripped with her leftover cream. Like this, her scent was much more noticeable. He wanted to take a full breath and really drink her in but he didn't dare.

As it was, the bedroom smelled of sex and the faint traces of the familiar perfume that his mother wore to work every day. Daniel wondered if he'd ever be able to smell her again without getting at least a little hard. When she hugged him, wouldn't the memory of her large, rolling breasts be burned there in the back of his mind?

What if she kissed his forehead and pressed those ripe, luscious tits to his face? Things were never going to be the same after looking at her like this. Daniel knew, and that was why he shouldn't have done this.

It couldn't be helped and he couldn't stop now if he wanted to. He was trapped in here and his mother held the purple object in her hands with reverence, like she loved it.

Daniel was shocked when he realized that it was a cock. His mother stroked the thick, enormous dick and from the slick, sticky noises, it sounded like she was oiling up the shaft.

She couldn't fit that inside her, could she?