Spying on Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macymadison
macymadison
1,062 Followers

Jesus Christ, Daniel felt a shudder roll down his spine. That cock was bigger than a porn guy's dick. It was definitely bigger than his dad. It had to be longer than a foot and at the base, she couldn't get her hand entirely around it. Further up, the shaft had less girth but it was a veiny, almost frightening looking dick. The head was meaty and oddly mushroom like. If it weren't purple, it could have been real.

Except that no one had a dick that big in real life, Daniel reminded himself as his pulse throbbed and his own cock beckoned. As hard as he was, his dick was miniature compared to that monstrosity that his mother cooed and fussed over.

There was a buzzing noise and Daniel squinted to ascertain the source. At the front of the shaft, there was a branch. It was an offshoot of the cock that trembled and vibrated. He nodded his head, now he got it. Her reward for taking fourteen inches of rock hard cock was the persistent tremor right there on her stiff clitoris.

She had begun and his mother had to take this slowly. She had both hands between her legs and her thighs were spread wide to get the monster cock between them. She grunted, as if it were even difficult just to carry this hefty penis in her hand. "Oh yes," she sounded as if she'd been carried away on a wave of sheer bliss as the dick entered her sloppy, soaked entry with a wet noise.

Fuck, it wasn't fair, he shouldn't see this, Daniel thought. It was too much, the dick was massive and as he gulped hard and told himself to look away. That purple beast steadily stretched her more and then a little bit more. Her plump lips were so wide now. She stuffed her slowly as his mother guided it in with moan after moan of pleasure.

His mom needed a huge cock.

Just the thought of it, just the words made his own dick flutter and rise to tap him on the tee shirt. His mother worked her hips and the mattress moaned. She whispered, "Oh yeah," just like the voice in Daniel's head did. It was that deep, perverted, voice. It was the voice that he used when he was close to spurting all over the computer screen and he had no idea that women even talked like that. Especially not his mother. "Fuck," she said in the same voice and Daniel's cock begged to be stroked.

She had at least half of it in and her body stiffened. Her legs went straight out in front of her and her toes pointed. Her calves wiggled to the thrusts of her pussy. Her hairy, drenched pussy made loud gushing noises the more purple dick she stuffed inside.

Jesus Christ, she was going to get every last inch up in her cunt, wasn't she? Daniel gnawed on his knuckles, anything to keep the sound buried inside as he stared. Her body giving itself over to the mighty cock, it was a sacrifice to a hungry god. Her legs shook hard as her determined hips kept at it. "Damn," she barked and she then came another shiver. The buzz of the smaller, vibrating limb seemed to get louder. It mesmerized her. His mother began to whisper like a prayer, "Oh yes, oh yes," again and again as the cock dug deep.

Daniel stroked his dick again. He wished he had some of her lube for this. The friction was almost painful but it was necessary. His balls weren't even full but that didn't matter either. The urgency was in his shaft. It danced and dripped and seemed to point at his mother, stuffed full of dick.

Daniel gritted his teeth and stroked again and thought the only place she had any more room was in her mouth. That sent a moan that almost came out but he wasn't sure if she'd even hear it as she rocked the squeaky old mattress like that. The bed cried out for mercy as her thighs moved. Her legs were bent at the knee now and open as wide as they could be. Daniel saw everything, all of her.

His mother's cunt hair shone in the light with her wetness. There was a slick trail of juices and lube that drizzled down from her crack to the bed. She had made a huge wet spot already, it was bigger than her ass and Daniel bet the sheet was soaked all the way through with her mating scent.

With a little whinny, she got all the way down to the base of the enormous dick. Her pussy had finally gobbled every last bit of it down. It seemed that she was on the precipice between pleasure and pain as she writhed and moaned. "Fuck," his mother muttered as the vibrating arm touched her pulsing clit. It was so beefy and erect. It stood at attention and pulsed. Daniel didn't know what he wanted to stare at more, her slit, stuffed and open much too wide or her little dick that she wanted to stroke.

He'd like to stroke it for her.

Daniel couldn't stop touching his cock as he stared. He wanted to be right there. He wanted to stand over her and show her what her voluptuousness and her scent and her wanton, sexy noises had made him do. She should see what her fingers in her luscious twat had done to him.

He'd stroke his dick like this right in her face. Daniel would stand right where he could feel her hot breath on his balls. He'd shake from head to toe as he jerked off frantically and showed her what she'd done to him.

To her own son.

Fuck, he felt his face flush with shame but that wasn't stopping the rest of his body. His dick spit precum all over his jeans while his tongue slipped out.

Yes, he wanted to lick, he wanted a taste. He wanted his mother to wipe her creamy cum from his forehead to his chin. He would beg her to drown him in the scent of her pussy.

He was thirsty.

His mother had lost all control on the big cock and had started to fuck herself faster now. Back and forth, these were quick pulses of her thighs. The persistent buzz of the vibration on her clitoris was the background for the crescendo of cries.

The bed groaned and as she picked up the pace. Daniel wondered if she wouldn't break the mattress. It squeaked and slapped along with her big, bouncing butt. Her pussy was just getting louder the faster she fucked the lube in and out.

Daniel matched her speed. He wouldn't last much longer and the fantasy egged him on. He could see it vividly. He stood right there and stroked his cock for his mother. He breathed in her sloppy dripping, animal cunt smell. He'd stroke and make her look at his red, aching cock and balls. Daniel wanted to make her watch like she had made him.

The pulse of nerves started in his anus. His abs fluttered as he kept the steady up and down and he imagined that in seconds, he'd coat his own mother's flesh with his third, steamy load of cum.

His third climax for his mom.

"Fuck " she cried out like a warning and arched her bottom up. She drug her clit across the vibration and pushed herself harder and faster. Her legs were stretched out all the way now and she begged. "Oh god, please, please. Oh yes, please."

As if anyone could say no to that.

She howled and drove the dick home with wet slaps and grunts. His mother fucked the dick all the way to the bottom. She kept it buried there in her slit and rode the waves of the vibration. She shuddered in a total surrender that Daniel had never seen.

Porn girls didn't cum like this.

Daniel felt his own orgasm rock through him once again. The tightness and heat inside burst into bliss and light. He could smell his cum, something deep and briny as if this orgasm came from somewhere else. Somewhere somewhere from the depths that the first two couldn't touch. If he hadn't chewed on his spit sticky hand, he'd have howled. He would have begged, he would have sworn. He would have called for his mother and that was the one reason that it was so good that he couldn't talk.

They came together and it was beautiful. The soapy, frothy liquid rolled down his mother's dripping crack to the bed below. He watched it run off and spill down the side of the bed to the floor. She pissed out juices and the slap of her hips hadn't stopped. His mother was still lost in the dick, her pussy milked it inside and didn't even need her hands anymore. Her body was on automatic and her legs and breasts jiggled with every jolt of nerves.

Daniel was spent, empty of cum, completely drained. If he couldn't get out of the closet, if his insatiable mother decided to fuck herself with anything else, if somehow she could go again, Daniel would just have to watch in agony. He'd be hard but he'd just have to keep his hands to himself.

"Jesus Christ," his mother moaned and threw her arms out to the sides. She gripped the purple beast with both hands and turned off the buzzing. She made a little whistle, as if to say that even she was surprised that she could take that much dick. His mother sighed deeply. She was helpless and she shook as she withdrew the purple dick, inch by inch.

Daniel wiped his load on the floor in the closet and drew his legs up close. Didn't it stand to reason that if she'd put the dick in the closet the last time that she'd put it back in the same place? Could she even walk from the cum soaked mattress? She took long, deep breaths; shaky, exhausted breaths. She heaved and sighed and slipped the monster dick from inside. His mother's arm shook from the effort as she placed it on the bed beside her.

"Wow," she sounded so happy. His mother was wrapped up in a warm blanket of spent passion and satisfied like a sleek cat. She sat up and Daniel watched as her black hair tumbled back to the bed. She glowed, that smile said everything she didn't say. She'd been taken care of, her itch completely scratched.

She tried to get up, stumbled and put her hand out to gain her balance. She lost it anyway and dropped right back down to the bed with a giggle. Her breasts rose and fell and the roll at her belly bounced back into place. Her scent wafted to the closet. Her new scent was warm and not just a sex smell, it was something deeper than that.

Whatever it was, Daniel wanted to bury his nose in it and feel it inside.

It was time to get serious and his mother cleared her throat. She held onto his father's nightstand and propped herself up. Once she was on her feet, she shuffled toward the master bath. His mother flicked on the light and Daniel heard the hum of the fluorescent bulb.

This was his chance.

If she just went all the way in the bathroom, he could tear out of the closet. It was a straight shot to his room, which, if he'd been there the whole time, he doubted that he would have heard any of this. But he also would have missed out on three orgasms that shook him, body and soul.

She hadn't gone in the bathroom though, she just stood in the doorway. He watched as she reached for the washcloth and wiped the dildo off carefully. She cleaned it thoroughly as she stood, propped up against the doorframe. Standing on her own was too much for her legs and ass now, after all of that exertion.

He pulled back and hoped that he could scoot into the darkness of the back half of the closet, the part where the light with the chain didn't illuminate. Otherwise when she opened the door, he was totally fucked.

She yanked it open quickly and stood on tiptoe once more to put her purple toy away. She sighed and chuckled to herself and clicked the light off with the chain. His mother stood in front of the door, still naked, all of her roundness on display. The light from the room caressed her bareness and warmed her curves. He'd never forget this afternoon.

"Daniel, you better not take those car keys. Your father will be home in thirty minutes." That was all she said before she closed the closet door behind her. His mother weaved on unsteady, drunken feet to the bathroom and Daniel heard the squeak of the shower handle before the water hit the tile.

He didn't breathe until he was back in his room with the door closed so that he could weigh all of the possibilities.

macymadison
macymadison
1,062 Followers