Spying on Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other advantage to finishing first, of course, was it gave him the chance to see Marie stagger out of the pool, her legs rubbery, her boobs wobbly. The bikini patches had stayed up, now well over her nipples and revealing nearly all of her areolas as well. Her nipples were not as stiff as they were when he'd looked through the window as she changed, but neither were her nipples fully relaxed.

Marie shook her head, then reached back to squeeze some of the water out of her hair. The motions sent her boobs dancing, and the bikini slid up another half inch. Wait - were her nipples stiffening again? John was loving it, but had to adjust himself to keep his hardening dick from pushing out into the open.

For her part, Marie happened to glance down while squeezing her hair, only then realizing that her nipples had stayed fully out. She'd actually forgotten about her nipples for the last half length, but now realized that her plan had come together. She would feign ignorance of the wardrobe malfunction, plop in her chair, and after a bit, pretend to nap, leaving her nipples on full display. This could get fun, she thought, as she felt her nipples engorge once more.

Staggering to her chair, her heavy breathing doing wonderful things to her boobs, she plopped down heavily, her tits doing a double bounce before settling down. "Alright," she panted, "you win. ... I guess I do ... feel like, ... well, ... a 'middle aged' old woman. Out of shape, at least. ... And tired after that late night at the office." Leaning the chair back, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Well mostly, anyway.

"Ah, Mom, I was teasing. Yeah, you could do with some more exercise, but for a 'middle aged' woman, you do have quite the body," John finished. He had glanced at her closed eye lids, and then had taken a leisurely stroll with his eyes down her shapely and largely naked body, marveling at the bulging underboob and the way her nipples seemed to be stiffening, despite the warmth of the sun and the rigors of the swim.

"Well, it's been a tough year for exercise, but I have tried to watch my diet, at least," Marie replied, risking a veiled glance in John's direction. Sure enough, my nipples have his attention, she thought, then added to herself, and his big dick has mine. But let's let this play out a bit.

But first, "John, hand me my phone will you? Or just check to see if Kelli has texted, anyway."

John did as asked and replied, "Nope - no texts."

"Alright, thanks. Hope she lets me know about dinner soon. But for now, I think I'm going to see if a nap overtakes me." She really was tired, but also wanted to watch John watching her, and hopefully hear from Kelli before getting into anything, well, dangerous. She leaned the chair back, loving the feel of her boobs wobbling into place as she did so. A glance confirmed that her nipples were still naked, still stiff. She so much wanted to play with her nips, but for now, enjoy John looking at them.

"You go ahead," John replied, "the sun does feel good, and I might relax with my game a bit. And I'll keep an ear out for a text."

"Oh - your game? I think one of the words is 'Amber'."

"Yes, that works. Amber - just like ..."

Both minds flashed to the Literotica entry "Uncle Vern Plays With Me - Redux;" then both tried to retreat to safe ground.

"Like - wasn't there an 'Amber' in your 8th grade biology class?" Marie managed. "Or, wasn't' that the stuff in Jurassic Park with dinosaur DNA in it?"

"Um ... yeah, I think you're right. Couldn't place the face right off. Or the movie, but I think you're right." The real life Amber was hot, but, as far as John knew, not nearly as hot as the fictional version. John was thankful that his mom had bailed him out.

"Glad I could help," Marie said, rubbing her thighs together while imagining herself sitting on John's lap, his throbbing but otherwise unmoving dick deep inside her while he played with her naked boobs, keeping her nipples 'pert,' and the two of them watched two lesbians getting off on each other's nipples.

John picked up his phone and found the word game - and the camera! If he'd planned better, he would have arranged the chairs so that his was angled toward hers; as it was, he'd really have to be sure she was asleep before turning his camera toward her. Still, he could risk glances - long glances - at those amazing boobs and awesomely stiff nipples. Yep, eyes now closed. I wonder why her nipples are staying hard?

Marie knew that John was looking at her tits out of the corner of his eyes, and that was more than enough to keep her nipples stiff. But the stiffness that she could see herself just added to her excitement. John's swim suit was definitely bulging. Dang it, Kelli - let us know how long we have!

But as the minutes passed, Marie found that the swim, the late night, and the sun really were working their evil magic on her sleep center. Despite herself, she finally did drop off.

John, who had been waiting for the signs, soon noticed that Marie's breathing had slowed and become more regular. Beyond that, and somewhat to his disappointment, he noticed that her nipples were deflating. But at the same time, it was clear that his mom was down for the count.

After he double checked her eyes, John swung his phone around, clicked on the camera icon, and took a few pics. But somehow, it wasn't quite as exciting as he'd hoped. After all, her nipples were already out in the open, but what more was there to say? Well, she was amazingly sexy, but she was asleep, and her nipples were flattening.

John briefly toyed with the idea of touching her boobs, maybe even doing something with her bikini bottom. But Kelli could text at any moment, or the office could call, and the thought of his mom waking up while he was touching her in any way could put a permanent end to this fantasy. Don't mess with the goose with golden boobs.

So instead, after taking just a few pic (including zooming in until her boobs and nipples filled the entire screen), John turned his camera off (although he held it close on the chance she might start dreaming, which might lead to her nipples stiffening again) and contended himself with slowly rubbing his dick while drinking in her boobs and nipples.

In fact, after a few minutes, with her breathing still slow and regular, he risked pulling his cock completely free of the leg of his swim trunks. After all, he could quickly pull the trunks back down over his dick if anything should happen.

This was truly erotic, John thought. Unlike the scene in the kitchen, John felt free to rub his dick while feasting his eyes on his mom's amazing boobs and naked nipples, just feet away; nippes stiff or not, this was a sight to treasure, an experience to remember.

The status quo held for maybe 10 minutes when John, whose eyes only occasionally left his mom's nipples, noticed that her nips were starting to rise. There was a brief moment of panic before John checked Marie's eyes and noticed that, while tightly closed, her eyes were darting back and forth under the closed lids.

Cool, John thought - REM sleep achieved! He wondered what she might be dreaming about, but he didn't give it too much thought. After all, Marie was asleep and her nipples were getting stiff - what more did he need to know? He began to stroke his naked rod with more purpose, then pulled out his phone to snap a few more pics, zooming in on those now gloriously stiff nipples until just one areola and turgid nipple filled the screen. Then, he played with the angles until he got a few shots with both boobs and stiff nipples in glorious profile. Not totally overlapping, but lined up so he could independently see the awesome curves of each bosom, rising up to the twin peaks of her tits, both stiff nipples in independent view.

As luck would have it, Kelli chose that moment to text Marie's phone! Crap! John quickly switched to his game app and oh so carefully pulled the swim trunks down over his throbbing cock. He was so close to coming, but how would that play out? A mad dash to the bathroom? No, he needed to ride this out, willing himself not to fall over the edge by thinking about calculus, geology ... anything but how close he was to having an orgasm three feet from his mostly naked mom - and her still rising nipples!

Luck was on John's side as he breathed deeply and pushed his sperm back into his balls (is that really how it works, he wondered?). But Marie was stirring, and he managed to reach for her phone once his throbbing cock had been covered.

But there on her phone was a text from Kelli - "Spending the day with Vickie. Dinner out. Don't wait up." John didn't know whether to be happy or sad. Or maybe which way to be happy. A day without playing with Kelli's nipples or filling her hungry cunt with the load of sperm now waiting to eject? Or instead, he might now have a day with his mom - would she leave her nipples hanging out? For how long? How would the day go?

Marie, only half conscious, mumbled, "Wazzat my phone?"

"Uh ... yeah. Seems that Kelli won't be home until late."

In a half second, Marie was wide awake - her wish had come true! But she had to play along for a bit. "Really? Lemme see the phone," she managed with what she hoped was a groggy sounding response.

John handed his mother the phone, and she pulled up her chair to focus on the text. John kept stealing glances at her nipples, which seemed, if anything, to be getting stiffer!

Thinking quickly, Marie pulled up the plan she had developed for this much hoped for scenario, but took a few moments for effect. "Well, that's too bad, I would have liked to have seen Vickie again."

"Me, too," John said truthfully, thinking briefly about Vickie's big boobs and ever stiff nipples. But wait - I've got mom's bare boobs and pert nipples right here!

And then Marie put her plan into gear. Handing the phone back to John, she looked down, in an exaggerated fashion, at her protruding nipples and quietly said, "Oh, my ..." She adjusted her top so that her nipples were once again covered. But funny thing, the edges of her areolas were still in view. Guess they were below her line of sight.

John sighed inwardly while taking her phone and picking up his own. But the still visible massive underboobs, as well as her areolas, were certainly a teat. I mean treat. Despite his disappointment at finding his mom's nipples covered, John smiled inwardly at the word play.

Marie had not expected a full day with John, but nonetheless she had played out some scenarios in her mind earlier, while she was still alone in the kitchen.

Should she come clean to John? Admit that, at first, she had been reluctant to wear the skimpy bikini, but then realized she liked being admired, even by own son? Explain that she realized that this was not really fair to John? But then what? But in scenario two, if she had continued to display her naked nipples, they would both know that she wanted him. And then, how would they both act around Kelli? Probably it was better to pretend that he didn't know, even though both clearly did.

She had played out the dialogue in her head for the first scenario:

"John, I feel like I owe you an apology, and I want to make a clean breast of the situation."

John, of course, would freeze on the word "breast," then wonder whether he's getting an invitation to wash my tits in the shower. My nipples will contract. "Huh?" will be his articulate response.

"Well, it's about the bathing suit, mostly," I will go on. "See, I hadn't intended to wear it in front of you, since, well, it does expose a whole lot of my bosoms," including, on a few occasions, some very stiff nipples, "and, well, I'm not sure if you noticed how much of my boobs I was showing," (right!), "and I'm afraid that, more than just my boobs, well, I mean, once or twice, my um - my nipples might have slipped out, too, like just now when I came out of the pool and lay in the chair."

At this point, John could be honest and say, "Well, actually I did notice, and your tits and especially your nipples, which are amazing."

I would blush and say, "Well, thank you John, I kind of guessed you liked my boobs and nipples."

Or, backing up, John could lie and say, "Oh, gee, Mom, I hope you weren't embarrassed by what happened, because, well, you're my Mom, and I just didn't pay your nipples any notice. And if I had mentioned that your nipples had slipped out, well, that would have been awkward, so I just stayed quiet. Probably Kelli felt the same thing." Right - all Kelli did was feel the competition to show off more of her own areolas and stiff nipples.

In either case, I might go on with, "Be that as it may, you are a young man, and even though I'm your mom, I have to think that, well, a boobs are boobs and a nipples are nipples, even if they happen to be on your Mom's 42 year old body. And it might not have been fair of me to show off so much of my bosoms. And especially my nipples, even if by mistake."

John might interject (I would hope), "Oh, gee, Mom, you've got an amazing body, and, well, the few glances I stole in your direction were, um, pretty hot. That suit really is amazing," especially when your nipples slip out, he would be thinking.

"I guess the points - I mean the point is, I found it a little exciting to be dressed that way - which is why I bought the suit in the first place - and having the two of you around kind of made it even more exciting, even if you weren't really looking at my boobs and nipples." Right.

But then where would the conversation go? Do I give him permission to look? Swear him to secrecy with his sister? Would it be as much of a thrill if he was free to look at my tits and nipples as much as he wants? Or should I continue to pretend, against all rational logic, that I'm not aware of the boob and nipple show I'm putting on and continue to tease him? She had never fully worked out a reasonable plan.

Back to the present...

In less than a second from the moment Marie covered her nipples, the germ of a new idea formed, and Marie decided to take it and run with it. She figured her lawyering experience should guide her through.

After what she felt would be perceived by John as a thoughtful pause, she asked, "Were my ... um ... were my nipples out in the open this whole time, John? Like, the whole time I was sleeping?"

"Oh ... your nipples? Um ... I'm not sure ... See, I was playing my game..."

Time to take the bull by the horns. "John, there have been a few things on my mind recently," (really, just one - a big, long thing for sure, but just one "thing"), "and I thought now would be a good time to bring them up." Way up. And in. Deeply in.

John was apprehensive, especially since Marie had covered her nipples and now even her areolas. His prick retreated a bit. But there was still so much underboob to take in! Those curves were just ...

"John, my eyes are up here." The old phrase meant nothing to John, she knew, but it caught his attention. At least briefly. But the lure of exposed breast flesh was too much of a draw.

"You'll be heading off to college soon, and," following a mental diversion from her basic plan, "I just wondered whether you'd ever seen an old movie called 'The Graduate.'" She held her breath, but all she got was a brief blank stare (John's eyes were back at her underboob in a flash) and a mumbled, "un-unh."

Marie relaxed and her words came out in a rush, and she was thankful for the lawyering practice, which helped her construct arguments on the spot. "That's alright, it had to do with career advice for a kid just out of college, and plastics are sort of a dirty word these days, and I know you'll find your own way anyway."

John was having a WTF moment, but, at least so far, he was not in trouble and his Mom was not demanding more than the occasional glance at her face. His dick began to swell again.

"But the point is," developing a game plan as she went, "it only struck me just yesterday that you've grown up without a father figure to guide you through adolescence, to give you dating advice, to, well, tell you how to treat girls and women."

John's apprehension faded completely, and with the mental relaxation, he managed a complete and, he thought, pretty well reasoned response. He even split the boob and eye time more evenly. Well, he tried, anyway. "Oh, that's cool, Mom, don't beat yourself up. You know Kelli and I both had sex ed, I know all about VD and AIDS, and we even, um, practiced putting a condom on a cucumber." He didn't know why, but that last admission made him blush.

Marie shifted in her chair as well, crossing and uncrossing her legs as she imagined sliding a condom over her son's long, hard dick. Even though there was no need. John took in the long view up his Mom's thighs to a brief camel toe view, then bounced back to the wobble in her bosoms that her movement had caused. Were her nipples getting stiffer under the bikini patches? Sure looked like it. Oh, and a bonus - a bit of areola again!

"Yes, all parents got a briefing on what was going to be covered, John, but that only scratches the surface. That would be like you putting a tennis racket in my hand, showing me how to swing," with your lean, hard body pressed up behind mine (especially that hardon against my backside), she thought, "and expecting me to go out and play at Wimbledon.

"You need to learn whether to aim your serve straight down the middle," down the middle of my cleavage, "go for a body shot," oh, shoot all over my body(!), "what the best approach shot is, how to keep your balls in play." She liked that last one!

"But perhaps more important is knowing where the boundaries are. You lose a couple of points letting your balls go 'out of bounds'," without thinking about it, she shifted a bit, making her own points wobble again, bikini patches lifting another millimeter up her areolas "and your whole game plan can be shot down. And a game misconduct on this court could follow you all the way to the Supreme Court. Not that anyone seems to care that much these days..."

"Great metaphor, Mom - and it is too bad that women obviously still aren't believed - but I think I can handle myself, if I get a chance." "Handling himself" was all he'd been able to do - at least up until yesterday, he thought, grinning inwardly.

"Well, I've given some serious thought to your limited sex education," more than you know, "and because I've been negligent in this area, I think we should talk a bit more deeply about it," really deeply, she thought. "In fact, perhaps an even better idea would be to do some 'role playing,' if you're willing. I think it could really help you out at college if you understand better how girls think and act." There was her play, laid out for the taking; but would he play with her, lay with her, and please god, take her?

John nodded mutely, not daring to think where this might go. His Mom's nipples seemed to be getting stiffer, and it was getting - um - harder - to look at her face.

Marie pressed on. It seemed that she could suggest anything, so long as he could keep looking at her boobs and nipples. The visual caresses were nice - very nice - and her nipples had begun to throb.

She was also getting wetter in anticipation of taking this all the way, as it were. "If you're okay with this, I'm willing to pretend to be your date, and alert you when you might be going too fast, too slow, or whatever. Now, depending on how things go, and how you feel about it all, things might get a little - um - awkward. But so long as you're game, I feel I owe this to you. This may be an 'old school' approach, but for the right girl, it could make all the difference."

1...34567...9