Spying on Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, thought John, his mind reeling from the paths his hormones were taking his thoughts. Could she really be thinking about having sex with me?? His manhood grew a little further. His eyes widened, and he actually made eye contact with his Mom for a full five seconds. Put on a brave, sacrificing face, he told himself. Then, out loud, "Gee, Mom, you really don't have to. ... Lots of guys grow up without Dads. And I've talked with guys who've made it with girls. ... But if you think you need to, I'm here."

It seemed he was in. Perhaps later, he'd be all in. She shivered involuntarily at the thought, her tits wobbling, her nipples stiffening further, bikini patches losing their areolar grip. "Well, 'making it' with a girl and developing a real relationship are two different things. I would hope you're interested in something long term. Anyway, I'm glad you're willing to work with me.

'Now, let's start slow, because that's how any truly important relationship will go. First, how about a hug." John's face flushed, he gave a brief glance at his crotch, and mumbled, "Well, ... right now?"

Marie figured out the "problem" in a flash and was prepared with a response. "It's okay, John. You're a young man, and here I am sitting here in not very many clothes. Actually, it's kind of flattering to know that my old body could interest a young ..."

"Oh, Mom, kidding aside, you're not 'old,' and really, you look fabulous!"

"Anyway, let's just get this 'little problem' out of the way." Not little by a long shot, she mused. "I won't hold it against you," I'd rather hold it against me! "if you should have an erection, or a hardon, or whatever kids call it these days, by whatever we might do today. Oh, and I guess I'd rather that we keep these 'lessons' between just you and me."

"Mum's the word, Mum," he said with a smile. Still embarrassed by the state of his manhood, John rose and moved toward Marie, holding his arms out. He always enjoyed Mom's hugs, since she always leaned in and he got to feel her bountiful boobs pressing into his chest.

But when Marie approached him, she leaned forward, only making contact at shoulder level with her arms and cheeks. No boob to chest contact at all. Confused and deflating a little, John tried to pull her closer, but Marie pulled away.

"Not much of a hug," John grumbled.

"Right, and that's lesson one. What do you read from that?"

"I dunno, maybe you're mad or something?"

"Well, in real life, if a situation involving a hug comes up and that's all the girl gives you, then accept it. Don't try to pull her closer, 'cause she's given you a sign that the only reason she's hugging you is because she 'has to.' Let's try again."

John wondered whether he was going to get the same treatment as before, but was pleasantly surprised when his Mom leaned in and give him a good, big boob hug. But it was brief - she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, mashed her breast into his chest, but was letting go in just two seconds. John thought he'd felt her nipples, but he wasn't sure. He kept holding on, trying to push his hips forward to make contact, until Marie pushed on his shoulders, despite her desire to feel more (so much more!) of his body.

"Remember, John, only take what the woman is willing to give. What do you interpret here?"

"Well, I guess you - I mean the girl - doesn't mind that I could feel - her boobs, I mean breasts, but I guess she's not really into me?"

"That's alright, John, I know all the terms, so boobs or tits is fine. But you're right. 'She's not really into you.' But be patient, get to know her, and things might change. One more time?"

This time, what John and Marie had both been hoping for transpired. Marie not only pressed her boobs into John, but edged in closer, moving one foot between his and the other outside his left leg so that she could feel his belly against hers, his thigh between her legs, and most importantly, his rapidly growing manhood against her own thigh.

Her nipples, already stiff, went to full on throbbing in two heart beats, and she held the pose, wordlessly, for a good ten seconds, slowly pushing into and then rubbing her crotch into John's thigh and her thigh into John's dick. Her pulse and breathing both picked up.

Without breaking contact, she whispered, "So, what do you think this time?"

"I ... uh ... guess this 'girl' is quite a bit more into me than the other two," John managed. He definitely felt her nipples against his chest, and what she was doing with his dick had him trembling.

"Yes, right. Now remember, you can lean in a little, but never push it." Oh, will it feel good when he's pushing it into me!

"Alright," she managed, reluctantly pulling away. She was pleased that John let her do so. He might learn to be a gentleman after all. But let him be a gentleman with the college girls, not with me! "Now, let's go for a kiss. I know, this might get awkward, but let's see how it goes. First, let's separate, then move in for a kiss."

When John moved back toward his Mom, she leaned to the side, kissing him on the cheek and avoiding body contact. "Okay, I get it," John volunteered, "this is the 'social kiss' from someone not looking for any emotion."

"Good, John, you're catching on. Try again."

The next kiss was full on the mouth, but with puckered lips, as they always had, and the kiss was brief. Again, no body contact. "That was you kissing me goodnight when I was a kid," John observed. "Better than a kiss on the cheek, but, if you were my date, time to say goodnight." Marie smiled and nodded her appreciation - he was catching on. But both players in the game started to feel blood rushing to erogenous zones as they anticipated the next step.

"You might want to close your eyes when our lips meet for this next step, John. First, so you can pretend I'm your date and not your Mom, and second, because, well, most people do. It would be weird looking into someone's eyeball from just inches away. Let's see how this goes. Follow my lead, pretend I'm your date, and don't pucker this time. Pretend I'm that tennis girl - Brandi was it? And if it gets too weird, just pull away." Oh, please, don't let it feel too weird!

As they approached each other, they reached out with their arms, moving into a tentative hug. Marie allowed her nipples to make light contact with John, but no more. John pulled on her body lightly, but stopped when Marie resisted. Good, Marie thought; more will come soon enough! They each tipped their heads to the right, and made contact with their lips. But instead of a pucker, Marie met John with her lips soft. John let his lips go soft as well. But the rest of his body was tense, and some several inches of him was definitely not soft. Neither were Marie's nipples, which were once again contacting her son's chest. Even through the bikini patches, her nipples were electric!

The kiss lasted for maybe five seconds. It was soft, it was sensual. Marie let her lips linger on John's as blood pumped heavily into her throbbing nipples and pussy.

And yes, it was weird, for both of them:

John: Think Brandi. She's hot, great tits just like... Mom! I'm kissing my mother! Her boobs feel so great. Are those her nipples poking into me? Brandi, think Brandi. My dick is so hard, I want to just rub it into ... Mom. What is wrong with me? Her mouth feels so soft, so sensuous...

Marie: This a "lesson." Sure, you want that hard dick inside you, but ... Kenny, think of Kenny and how he kissed your lips and your nipples! John! This is John. Rub those hot, stiff nipples into his chest, just let those lips do what feels good. When to stop...

Sure, they loved each other, but it was the love of a parent for their child and vice versa. But they also both wanted each other, wanted to get naked and give in to all of their desires. But this was a "lesson."

The kiss ended when John's dick made contact with his Mom's thigh. They both inhaled a bit, causing greater boobs to chest contacts, and pulled their heads back to make eye contact. In addition to the continued boobs to chest contact and dick to thigh contact. "You alright, John?"

A nod was the only response of which he was capable. Well, that and a twitch in his cock. "Okay," Marie continued, relishing the feel of her son's twitchy dick, but ignoring it for the sake of the "lesson." "In that case, I'm, um, going to pretend that you're my - well, my 'boyfriend' - I'll call you 'Kenny' in my head - and that I've decided that I really like you. I hope this act will help you know how to read the signs when you're with a real date." Marie felt her nipples stiffen even a bit more as she remembered how Kenny used to suck on her nips by the hour...

"You're the best, Mom - I mean Brandi," John managed as another anticipatory convulsion traveled down his cock. Marie shivered in response, her nipples rubbing John's chest in the process.

The kiss started as before - soft lips meeting soft lips. Boobs, nipples, and dick still making contact. Then Marie started to move her mouth - god, it's been years, she thought - working her lips to pull on John's, release a bit, then mash in a bit tighter, twisting her head for a different angle.

But when her tongue touched John's lips, the fire really erupted in both of them. John pulled his Mom closer, and she did not resist. In fact, she was pulling him close nearly as hard as he. She rotated her torso, relishing the feel of her bikini covered breasts rubbing against her son's chest, wishing that she could feel her engorged nipples pulling on his skin. Marie pushed harder into her son's thigh, and her breathing sped when she felt how truly long and hard her son was. John, too, was now breathing more heavily.

Then John took the hint and met Mari's tongue. She withdrew and opened her jaws, allowing John to run his tongue over her lips, to find her teeth parted, to explore that warm, moist cavity. Marie realized that she had begun to hump her son as the thought of having her other warm, moist cavity probed washed through her sex-starved brain.

A lesson! This is supposed to be a lesson! Sure, he knows that I know we both want to fuck, but the pretense is the thing right now. She broke the kiss and shut down the autopilot mode in her hips - though she did not break contact. She pulled her chest back enough to look at John, but left her nipples in contact with his chest. Long, hard, tingling contact.

"You - um - you picked up on that kissing - French kissing - lesson very nicely," she managed, trying to control her breathing, wishing she could be playing with her nipples - or have John do the nipple play.

She heaved a big sigh, causing her nipples to rub up and down John's chest, then pushed away. "For this next lesson, John, I need to put on some clothes. You'll understand in a few minutes."

"Whatever you say, Teach," John replied, somewhat disappointed that more clothes were needed. But the way things were going, he had his hopes (among other things) up. He sat down and idly rubbed his dick while wondering what might come next. Or when he might.

Marie dashed into her room and closed the door - mainly so John wouldn't hear her whimpering, since she was out of her bikini in a flash, cupping her generous boobs and pulling hard on her anxious nipples. She was wet and ready, and a mini orgasm overtook her in seconds as she mauled her boobs and nips.

But back to the lesson. She opened her underwear drawer and quickly found the bra she was looking for. It was frilly and definitely see-through, but at least it wasn't a half cup. She donned it quickly, but not without tweaking her nipples several times in the process. Looking in the mirror, there was no doubt that her nipples were stiff, as they tented the delicate fabric.

She reached back in the drawer for some panties, then reconsidered - what was the point? No lesson in putting them on, and some sort of lesson in leaving them off. She grabbed some tissues, wiped away her wetness, and pulled on one of her shorter skirts.

Just a bra and skirt? No, a flimsy blouse really was needed. Reluctantly, she buttoned it up and tucked it in.

Needless to say, John was disappointed to see his mom walking back to him fully clothed. Were the lessons over? But, seeing his crestfallen look, she smiled and reassured him, "It's okay, John, we're just going on to another aspect of dating. If you hope to get to second base, and not have you're girl laughing at you instead of moaning, then you'll need a few tips - and some practice."

"You know, I've heard guys talking about getting to second base, but what ..."

"Don't worry, John, you'll figure it out. Now let's start kissing again, but after a while, try to feel my bare back."

"But you've got..."

"Work it out, John, work it out." And at some point, I'll work that dick out of your suit, she thought.

John stood, and as they got close, she whispered, "Nice to see you again, 'Kenny,' I've missed you."

John only missed one beat before coming back with, "Glad to see you, too, 'Brandi.' "

The kiss started as before - soft and sensuous - and each was developing more comfort with the pretense. Soon, Marie's boobs were pressed into John's chest, and John's hard dick was pressing into Marie's thigh. Their hands were rubbing up and down each other's backs, and their breathing got heavier.

Then John remembered the syllabus - try to touch Marie's bare back. What to do? Well, let's pull that blouse out of the skirt. He got a grip on the fabric and started to pull.

But then, Marie pushed his arm away. John broke the kiss, opened his eyes and spat out, "But you said..."

"Respect the resistance. But if 'Brandi' doesn't break the kiss, give it a minute and try again. Read that as a 'maybe later,' not a 'no.' "Marie's nipples were burning with desire, but the lesson needed to be taught. And the delayed gratification was just making her nips and pussy all the hotter.

The kiss resumed, and when John worked on the blouse again, Marie's push on the arm was half-hearted. No more than 30 seconds later, John tried again, and this time, there was no resistance. As the blouse came loose from the skirt, Marie began Frenching John furiously, and shifted her body to bring her pussy into contact with John's twitching dick.

John's hands roamed over Mari's bare back. Well, bare, save for the bra strap. Was this part of the lesson? Was he supposed to try to undo it? He spent some time feeling for the catch, and was rewarded by heavier breathing and deeper kissing.

But poor John didn't have a clue. Yes, he'd gone through his mother's underwear drawer, as well as his sister's, pulled out a DD bra or two, and imagined how their soft, warm boobs and stiff nipples would fit into those wonderfully large cups (would the nipples poke through) - but the loops and hooks? They had held no interest for him. Until now, when it seemed that undoing them might - just might - result in gaining him access to his mother's naked tits. Not just to look at, but to touch as well! Dang, I'm going to need two hands.

But as John started to bring both hands up to the clasp, Marie broke her kiss and moved her mouth to John's neck. The feel of her soft, wet lips on John's neck sent a shiver up his spine and down his dick, and he temporarily lost focus.

Before he began to fumble again, Marie whispered instructions, pausing occasionally to kiss John's neck while she continued to rub her stiff nipples into his chest and her pussy into his dick.

"There's a trick you should learn, John - it might help you out with 'Brandi' or whoever. If you can undo a bra with one hand, then you can use the other hand for - um - more productive pursuits." Like cupping my boobs and rubbing my hungry nipples. "Take your fingers and find where the two pieces meet. One overlaps the other where the catch is. That's it. Now bring your thumb in to push on the lower strap and use your fingers to get some traction on the top side of the strap. Push with your thumb and pull back with your fingers. You might need to dig in with your nails a bit. You got one catch ... try again ... Nice job, John!"

"Wow - never knew that could be done," said John, as he immediately started moving his hands to Marie's front. He would definitely want to remember that trick!

God, she wanted his hands on her aching boobs, but let's be thorough. "Hold on, kiddo. 'Brandi' is for sure going to let you get to caressing her boobs, but one of the most important lessons is to make the girl feel good, feel respected. That you're anxious to please her and not just yourself," Marie panted into John's neck.

"Alright, so ..." Dang I just want to get to her tits!

"Rub my back, John - rub 'Brandi's' back, especially where the straps were. Maybe scratch a little - it relieves the muscle tension," or builds it, Marie mused, "and shows you care about her pleasure. And kiss my - kiss 'Brandi's' neck, John; maybe nibble an earlobe. Oh, that does feel nice," she oozed, in more ways than one, picking up the rubbing of her own body against John's. Just another minute, and she'd let his hands get to her hungry boobs!

A minute after John started nuzzling his Mom's neck, he said, "Wow, Mom - I didn't know you were wearing perfume! You smell great!"

"Um ... yes, I put some on today. And when you kiss 'Brandi' on her neck, her perfume might come out more strongly if you're ... if you're causing her to flush a bit," Marie managed, not sure if "turning her on" was the right phrase for John to hear, even though her nipples were definitely turned on, and she could feel the flush in her face.

John figured he'd process that turn of phrase later. Right now, he was too anxious to get to his Mom's boobs. He tried to be subtle, rubbing her back in bigger circles, then moving his hands to her sides, waist level, spending less and less time on her back. Then he began to move them up. John's dick was leaking, and Marie's nipples were hard as rocks. She thought about complimenting him on his technique, but resisted. She just wanted him rubbing her stiff nipples too badly. I'm almost there, he thought - I'm nearly touching my mom's boobs! There's the edge of the bra! Now, just lift the cup out and ...

"This blouse is too tight, um, lover - you'll need to undo it. You'll notice that the buttons work the opposite way of a man's shirt."

Christmas! John thought. I'm all but there and now there's buttons! Then again, this surely means I get to see Mom's tit's as well as feel them! Doesn't it?

Marie, whose nipples were begging for attention, fought through the fog of desire to figure out next steps - how to make this a "lesson."

Both were breathing heavily as John fumbled with the buttons. Although, he did take the time to press the backs of his hands into his Mom's big, soft boobs as he struggled with the buttons in the middle. Is she really going to let me see her beautiful boobs? Hold her tits in my hand? Kiss her amazing nipples??

When the last button was undone, John immediately moved his hands inside the blouse. He felt the lower edge of her bra rub the side of his hands as they made contact at the lower portion of her rib cage. Was she going to stop him? Give him more tips? The only tips he really wanted were now just inches away!

With trembling hands, he proceeded, sliding them underneath the now loose bra cups. He nearly came when he felt the warm, soft underside of Marie's amazing boobs on the backs of his hands, rising out from her chest. He was vaguely aware that she was breathing deeply.

Sliding the palms of his hands along the skin of her chest, they made the turn outward as they followed the contours of her heavy, well rounded boobs. He had been kissing his mother's neck, but was now totally focused on the sensations from his hands. Well, that and his pulsing dick.

1...456789