Spying on Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stole a glance at his Mom's eyes - good, still watching the silly movie. Yes, maybe there was some cleavage on the screen, but here was his Mom, accidentally (?) allowing him to take in the beautiful upper curve of her left breast and the incredibly pointed nipple at the end of her well rounded tit.

As Marie took a sip of coffee, she relaxed a little more into the chair - although if someone had checked her pulse, she was anything but relaxed! She could feel the blood pulsing through her swollen breasts, keeping her throbbing nipples at full attention. She could also feel the moisture between her thighs, and she wished that she had thought of putting some tissue between her pussy lips.

But when Marie relaxed into the back of her chair, the flap of her robe opened up even a bit more! Now, John could see the entire, luscious curve of his Mom's amazing left tit. The undercurve of her bosom was fascinatingly beautiful. Much rounder than the upper slope of her boob, and naked to his eyes, not more than three feet away. With her leaning back like that, the shape was the better part of a half circle, a half circle of soft, warm, beautiful bosom.

And still visible was her nipple, in full profile, standing tall and stiff atop the very slight mound of her areola. John kept toying with his eggs and toast, eating his breakfast as slowly as possible, always wondering whether the breast and nipple display was accidental or on purpose - but not wasting a second of opportunity to drink in the erotic sight. How long could he stare at her nipple without her knowing? Or at least acknowledging? He wished that he could find a way to rub his cock, but he would have to be very discreet.

His napkin! Only rarely did he ever take the napkin from the table, but now seemed a perfect time to open it up and spread it over his lap. Oh, brilliant, he enthused to himself, as he took a bit longer than necessary to even it out, making something else even longer in the process. It was not enough, but a few quick rubs of his dick while looking at his Mom's bare breast and stiff nipple really felt very fine!

For her part, Marie was also feeling an agitation below as well. She would have loved to be touching her nipples just as much as John wanted to touch his dick. And nearly as much as she wanted to do the same. She crossed her legs, which was the best she could do, then started "idly" rocking her right leg. The repetitive tensing of her upper thigh muscles as she did so was nice - very nice!

But with that action, she felt the sides of her robe sliding off her legs. Well, that was unintended, but let's work this, too, she thought. She made a half-hearted attempt at straightening her robe, again covering her thighs, but she also continued to rock her leg (it felt so good!) and pretended to not be aware of the robe slowly losing its grip on her thighs. So, what's it going to be, John? Keep spying at my boobs, or watch how high this robe slips? She smiled to herself and felt another surge of blood filling her nipples and her pussy.

John was indeed torn - naked boob and stiff nipple, or seeing how much of her leg his Mom would eventually show. As time went by, it turned out to be quite a lot. How long were her legs? It seemed almost impossible that ... wait - is that pubic hair? Indeed! Although Marie's legs were tightly crossed over her upper thighs, there was no doubt that he was seeing leg all the way up to her hip! Still, her bare nipple and her naked breast were the main attractions, and her nipple was still stiff. Very stiff.

If only he could sit her and masturbate to this sight. Well, there's still the napkin trick, at least. Although there really wasn't anything on his lips, he picked up his napkin, dabbed his lips, then carefully, very carefully spread his napkin on his lap again. A quick dick massage while spying on his mother's naked boob and pert nipple, all so close, so close - a real voyeur's delight for sure!

Ahhhh, Marie thought. Very clever, John. But I bet that could work for me, too, Marie thought. Although she was nearly done, she, too, dabbed at her mouth with her napkin, then spread it over her lap, only to "discover" that she was basically exposed at lap level. A quick pull on the robe and she could at least pretend to be decent. While John was a bit disappointed, the left side of Marie's robe was still ballooned out, and he could still see that wonderful bosom, nipple and all.

But when Marie resumed rocking her leg (she was so horny), wouldn't you know it, but the silly napkin slid off. Anticipating that eventuality, Marie quickly ducked her head under the table to retrieve the napkin - and came face to face with John's dick, the head of which was fully out of the end of his tennis shorts. She stifled a deep intake of air, but for sure, she wanted it!

Settling back into her chair, she took the side of her robe and shook it in and out, attempting to fan herself, since she really had felt a hot flash. With aplomb, she managed to leave the gap even wider than it had been before as she slowly sipped her coffee. With her continued leg rocking, the napkin slid off again, but she pretended not to notice.

John, indeed, was having a hard time - a very hard time - trying to keep his composure, trying to pretend to still be eating breakfast, while all the time glancing from bosom curve to protuberant nipple to his Mom's soft, ever more naked thighs. He considered rescuing the napkin, but he knew he'd see no more than some additional pubic hair. When weighed against that big boob and naked, very stiff nipple, there was no contest.

As Marie sipped her coffee and the movie came to a close, she thought a bit more about what she could try and how much time they might have before Kelli came home. In the end, she decided to play it by ear. Or nipple, if you will. She wanted to keep John focused on her boobs, but how long might they have?

As she cleared the table, she heard the landline ring. Checking the caller ID, she paused before picking it up and said to John, "It's the office! You'd think I could have one day off! I'll deal with this as quick as I can, but feel free to go ahead to the pool - I'll be out as soon as I can." She clicked the phone on and said, "Hi, Joe. ... It's Sunday, but if it can't wait ... Alright, let me get my notes." Dang! And she was so looking forward to at least a few hours with just John.

Covering the mouthpiece she said, "Really, don't wait for me - this shouldn't take long." John nodded his ascent, and Marie then wandered back to her bedroom, which also had space for her home office. "Okay, Joe, just give me a sec. ..." John heard her say.

Well, I know where I'm going to be in just a sec, John thought. When Marie disappeared, John quietly bolted up the stairs and was in his suit in a flash. He walked as quietly as he could back down, then paused, listening for a piece of the conversation. "Yeah, you're right - we've got to revise page 52 ..."

Excellent! thought John. He padded quietly outdoors, then quickly ducked into the pool, making sure he was wet from head to toe. Now, back to Marie's window...

The conversation was muffled, but John could just make out something like, "Yes, that's fine - good idea. Fine, that, too. Okay, I may regret this, but call my cell if there's anything else - I'm going to try to get in a few laps today and might not hear the landline. ... You, too. Bye."

"Damn, how to ruin my mood," Marie grumbled in a voice almost audible through the closed window. John double checked that he was still in shadow, then held his breath as Marie, still in her robe, walked to her dresser. Distracted, she looked in vain for the new bikini, but only came up with the one piece - the one that no longer had a liner over her bosoms. Her nipples had deflated. She held it up against her body, then whispered, "No, I want the ... that's right, it's drying in the shower!"

John couldn't hear, but figured he'd still have time to race to the deck chair whenever she finally got into whatever suit she was looking for. He hoped it would be the new two-piece. He pulled his dick free of his suit and began stroking it in anticipation.

In moments, Marie returned from the bath with the new suit. John's heart rate jumped to another level. Marie laid the scraps of material on the bed, once more marveling at how little there was to the suit. Well, John's waiting, and who knows when Kelli will be back. If my boobs and nipples are going to compete with Kelli's amazing tits and always stiff nipples, now is the time. With that, she untied the robe and tossed it on the bed.

John sucked in his breath as he caught another view of his Mom's naked body. Damn, she has amazing tits, John thought. And as he watched, he was sure he could see her nipples stiffening up.

Despite her resolve to be quick, Marie was overcome with a need to touch her breasts and squeeze her nipples. After all, John would have no idea when her phone call had ended, so why not get in a little more nipple play? Well, because her time teasing John with her nipples was an unknown. Okay, quick then. Facing the mirror, she lifted both boobs, then grabbed her right nipple with right hand, pinching the anxious nip, while raising her left bosom towards her face, then sucking the now very stiff nipple into her salivating mouth. She rolled the sensitive nubbin with her tongue, then trembled in response to the contractions in her pussy. Time for a quick nipple orgasm? "Can't waste time now, my precious, but I'll see too your needs soon, one way or another," she promised to her nipples. Still, she gave her nip a goodbye tongue swirl, leading to more juices oozing out below.

When John saw his Mom sucking on her nipple again, he had to fight off the urge to come, right then and there - it was just so hot! He reluctantly closed his eyes for a few moments until his anxious sperms settled back down into a waiting game, at least for now.

When he opened his eyes, Marie had tied the top in place and was doing the same with the thong bottom. Almost time to scramble back, John realized - but I can spare another few seconds. It was then that he saw Marie making adjustments to the top while looking in the mirror. She slowly lifted the left patch (calling it a "cup" would be a gross exaggeration) until she could see some of her areola coming into view.

Despite her resolve to get to the pool, she went further, pulling the top tight over her breasts as well as pulling it higher, and yet higher up her left boob until - pop goes the nipple! Oh, that was intense! She did the same with her right bosom, doubling over a bit each time as the sensations from her tender nipples shot to her now throbbing clit. John had to remind himself to be careful not to come out of (or come in!) the shadows, but also not to lose a second when Marie headed to the hall. But the pull of her nipples was just too strong to leave now, as he slowly pulled on his engorged dick and feasted his eyes on his mom's largely naked boobs.

As Marie recovered from the mini-nipple orgasm, she made final adjustments to the patches, leaving just the tiniest bit of both areolas in view near the crest of her bulging underboobs. Now, she thought, let's see what a vigorous walk will do to that alveolar coverage! She moved quickly out of the room while John made a dash for the pool chair.

As she passed the mirror near the door to the pool, she paused to look at her profile. Yes! The flimsy cloth covering her nipples was clearly no match for their turgor pressure! Her nipples poked out at least a quarter inch even through the cloth. Those nips should catch his attention. Further, just a bit more of her areolas had slipped out from beneath the bikini patches, with lots of underboob still wobbling slightly with her movements. Good, she thought, easy enough to consider that that areolar slip was accidental. Now, let's see what a swim will do! Her nipples tensed up even more in anticipation. And although she was still 20 feet from the pool, she realized that she was already wet. Quite wet. Kelli, I love you, but leave your nipples out of sight for a few hours, anyway!

John looked over the top of his phone when he heard the door slide open, then quietly marveled at the beauty walking toward him, bulging, naked underboob, tits wobbling, nipples poking through the bikini patches, hardly any bikini bottom - and it was his mom!

Having thought ahead today, John pushed the silenced Rec button on his phone, capturing a video of the approaching vision. Are those her areolas again? He zoomed in to confirm, angling the phone more directly at his mom's boobs. Yep, partially exposed areolas! Then he realized that it wouldn't be good if it was too obvious that he was following her movements. He zoomed back out and angled the phone away a bit; having her boobs centered in the frame would have been great, but better not to be caught.

For her part, Marie put a little more bounce and sway in her step, reveling in the sensations from her wobbling breasts. She checked John's eyes and was a bit surprised to see that, while he was definitely spending a lot of time glancing at her boobs, he actually was spending some time also looking at his phone, seeming to move the stylus around. Curious. She got nervous for half a second, but when she glanced at her son's swim trunks, it was clear that her tits and nipples were, after all, having the desired effect.

"Looks like you've already gotten in a few laps," she commented, then smiled to herself, wondering if he'd be getting in more laps in her bedroom later. "Care to join me? I really need to get back in shape." Plus I need to see what will happen to my nipple coverage with a vigorous swim.

John, who was almost painfully aware of how much his cock had grown, replied, "Sure ... Just let me finish this level, I'm stuck on a few words."

"Well, maybe I can help," Marie volunteered, ambling closer.

Startled, John frantically switched to his word game, thankful that he, in fact, did have one going. "Okay," he said.

Marie noted his startled reaction and she got to wondering what had really been on his phone. But looking over his shoulder, there was his word game. She leaned in closer, pressing her largely naked left breast into his ear as she looked at the screen. It was so much fun to tease him, she thought. For his part, John resisted the urge to turn his head and bury his face in her underboob cleavage. Her boob was so soft! But aside from teasing John by rubbing naked boob flesh against his temple, Marie also had a great view of John's trunks and the long, fat cock ballooning down the left leg. As she shifted position slightly, giving John's ear and temple a bit of a boob massage, she smiled as she saw his dick jump.

"Well, with these letters, you can at least make 'bra' and bar," she volunteered, bringing to her mind how infrequently Kelli was wearing of the former, and then of how she had played with her nipples while tending bar just yesterday. "And bare, of course," she said with a smile that she knew John couldn't see. "But I'll have to give the other words a think while I go for a swim." One more hard yet soft push into the side of John's head with her tit and she sauntered to the pool. In a flash, John captured her naked backside; nice, but when it came to legs and a rear, he rally was a boob man.

Marie started off with a crawl, her energy levels so high she needed to burn off some of the tension. But she was no more than halfway through the first length when it dawned on her that, with John still in his chair, he could not see what her hands might be doing underwater. With that, she began to swipe at her boobs each time she pulled her hands back down to her sides. She slowed her pace now, giving each boob a bit more attention, running her palms over her nipples. But the action was in the wrong direction - her nipples would never pop free if she was only pulling on the bikini patches in that direction. And she wanted her stiff nipples freed.

By now, she had reached the end of the pool. She took a breather and looked back. John was still in his chair. Alright, the breasts stroke. Slower, and a better chance to rub her boobs, and this time in the right direction.

She pushed off, arms out ahead of her, then spread them wide and down for the power stroke. But on their way forward, she made a slight detour and rubbed her hands along the bikini patches before thrusting her arms forward. Nice! She wasn't sure, but she thought her nipples might already be uncovered. And a boob rub was never a bad thing, even if she was the one doing the rubbing.

On the second stroke, she took an extra half second and confirmed that yes, her nipples were out in the open! Her nips got a quick rub before she had to get back to swimming. Slow and easy, she kept stroking her anxious nipples with each pass of her hands. And the slow scissor kick didn't hurt either!

John, meanwhile, had been viewing and reviewing the video he'd snuck in of his Mom walking out of the house. He was watching in slo mo as her boobs bobbed and wobbled, both areolas partly in view - and those stiff nipples! He'd never thought of his mom as hot (well, until yesterday, anyway), but what a sexy body! He'd been rubbing his dick while Marie was swimming away from him, and he'd been so engrossed that she was halfway back to him and he still had his dick in his hand! At least he'd resisted pulling it fully out of his trunks, but the last inch or so was still out in the open. He quickly repositioned himself and straightened up a bit.

One advantage of the breasts stroke (yes, that pun had occurred to Marie as well) was that you could also see what was ahead. And what Marie saw puzzled her. Was John looking at his phone and rubbing his dick? I've got to up my game somehow, she thought. Another lap, and maybe exhaustion would strike - there's an idea. She double checked - yes, both nipples were still south of the bikini patches. And both very stiff.

When she reached the near edge of the pool, she called out, "Care to join me, John? The water's really nice." As she tread water, her nipples got continual rubs, though not as much they were asking for.

"Um - yeah, sure. I'll be in in a sec," John called out, his dick in no state for his mother to see at this point.

"Okay, but I may not last too much longer, I'm still tired from that session at the office." Not to mention all the sessions with her nipples, which actually did tire her some. She shoved off from the near edge and was halfway to the far end, getting in lots more breast strokes, when she heard the splash of John diving into the water, then the rapid, rhythmic splash of John doing the crawl. By the time she reached the far wall, he was right beside her.

Pausing to catch his breath, he challenged her to race back to the patio. "Sure, John, but give me the count of five for a head start, alright? I'm just not in very good shape."

During this exchange, of course, given their proximity, John had been getting distorted glances of his mom's boobs through the rippling water. Yep, sure looks like her nipples have slipped out. You're in great shape, he thought, but out loud he replied, "Alright, old woman, I'll give you to the count of five. One ... two..."

" 'Old woman,' am I? In that case, just give me a three count and we'll just see who wins!" she challenged. With a giant push, she was off at a fast crawl, really putting all she had into the effort.

John did count to three, but, with his dick still hard, he wanted to get out of the pool before his mom. He put everything into it as well, and pulled past her with enough time to climb out and plop into his chair, dripping wet, breathing hard, and amazingly, only semi-hard.

123456...9