Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar feeling of an orgasm burned the base of my cock. "Wait, I'm going to cum." I said.

She rotated her hips and pulled my knee up beside her and hung onto it. The new angle sent a surge of warm pleasure through my stomach and on instinct I gripped her hips and plunging forward. I grunted out loud and held myself against her ass. Just like that, I had my first time. She didn't even change position. When I slipped out she stood up and went to the bathroom door. "Lock the door when you leave." She said and closed the door behind her.

I was in her bedroom four minutes, even after masturbating. "Fucking hell," I said.

Partway down the stairs, I heard her throw up. I wanted to go check on her but decided not to. I returned home and sat in my room. I had imagined so much more for my first time. She was right, tomorrow I would tell her once was all, and the deal was done. I fell asleep and figured I'd do it in the morning.

NOT A QUITTER.

When the next morning came, I got dressed made breakfast and grabbed some orange juice. I had changed my mind after sleeping on it. I saw how she fucked the other guy, and it was pure lust. With Nick she made love. She just wanted a hot stud on the side. There was no way the other guy was bigger than me.

The problem was my body, I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of fat.

A quick run through the house purged it of junk food. After I threw the garbage out I drove downtown and joined a gym. I had no idea what I was doing, like a geek at football tryouts. I tried to follow the charts on the wall but after a while, I just googled the routines.

I worked out at home, biked to work and went to the gym in the early mornings. I studied workout routines, I tried dozens of them. There's so damn many of them I didn't know what one to use. Before I knew it four weeks passed. My pants fit better, but when I sat down, I still saw my belly hang out. One thing I did notice, was my pocketbook. During this time I had to replenish my money as my father kept a close eye on my account as per our agreement.

To rebuild my money, I started doing web design. I had done them for a few friends in high school, so I picked up two clients by word of mouth. Which covered the expensive gym membership, but I had to stop working on my game.

I also had my twentieth birthday, I got cash from my parents who didn't come home. My friends all live out of town so no party. It was like I had a birthday but, just for numerical reasons between me and the government.

When the second night came I jumped the fence and to my delight, a naked Janet greeted me. This time I had some muscle on my arms, but I still had my belly fat.

It didn't take long to figure out why she was already naked. She was drunker than the last. A sex doll would have been stiffer. I played with her, licked and massaged her breasts. Still, her eyes looked like they would roll back into her head at any moment. I got between her legs lined myself up and entered her. I felt like I was fucking a warm pillow. She laid there unmoving, her face twitched twice. More from the irritation of me falling out and not able to get back in.

My size wasn't enough, I had been overconfident. I couldn't turn her on, just like the girls in high school, it didn't matter that I was as large as I was, what good is it if you can't use it or if they don't even want to see it. Nick was an attractive man and the other guy, he looked rugged, his abs were tight and he wore stubble. But he wore suits like Nick and had the same feel. Both of them seemed out of my league.

I looked down at the side of her face and finished myself off. She didn't get up this time, just mumbled something. I got dressed, covered her up and left out the back. I should have taken the money and bought an AI sex doll at this rate.

THE NEW GUY.

The following night I woke up to my phone buzzing.

"Hello," I said.

A strange woman's voice replied, "You awake?"

"I am now, I think you got the wrong number." I said. I squinted my eyes and tried to read the number. On the other end, there was no reply, just a click.

The need to piss forced me to get up. I turned the lights on then I noticed, for the first time in months the curtains were open. I watched from the side and sure enough, headlights pulled into the drive. Minutes later, the other guy entered the main bedroom. I pressed my face against the window.

It wasn't the same guy, this guy looked like a forty-year-old fitness instructor, polo shirt and tanned pants

Janet wiggled and twisted around him as if she was dancing. In a flick of her wrists and a roll of her shoulders, she slid from her silk robe and black teddy. She tore the rest of the other man's clothes off and turned to give him access from behind.

She stood right at the window and bent over. When he entered her, she stared right at me. She moaned and twisted her body as he entered her. After several minutes she led him to the bed, faced the window and got on top of him. Her long soft arms reached over her head and she gyrated on top of him like she was giving a lap dance. She bucked wildly and threw her head side to side. Each time she shifted her weight, she looked at my window. After they finished, the guy dressed and left. She returned to the bedroom window, fingered me and shut the curtains.

A nerve broke inside of me. A piece of jealous, fiery anger boiled up inside of me. I would pleasure her. I didn't care how, she just had to be present long enough to feel me. I had to get in shape and do it fast. This piss ant magazine advice wasn't working. How though? A wall of games taunted me. I cursed them and wish I'd been more of a jock in school. Then I saw it, an army game. I didn't plan on joining, but I planned on stealing their boot camp.

For three days I researched everything I could about boot camp. The formula was simple, run, lift and train until you threw up, broke yourself or quit. There's no way I could work a job, program my game and get in shape.

The next morning I printed out business cards. Doug's web design and marketing. Walked out on my job and began walking the entire city. I filled my pack with my laptop and papers. The routes I plotted out took me past all 27 coffee shops and cafés that I knew of. I had three routes, each one had 12 miles and 6-9 stops. I would get my workout and I would promote my business.

At first, nothing happened other than my feet ached and wore blisters into my shoulders. After a week, I got one client, and I jogged at a slow pace. I began working out after the 6-hour route. Free weights with heavy lifting. By the end of the month, I was ready. My arms grew from 12 inches to 14. I didn't see abs but also didn't see any spare tire anymore. On top of it, I had 19 clients with 5 web sites which I did monthly maintenance on. It wasn't much money but enough for a start and my mother seemed ecstatic I started a business.

The 4th night was here, Janet gave the go ahead, and I flipped myself over the fence. I felt like I was climbing the tower on boot. Entered the back door and made my way to the bedroom. I even ran up the stairs. She would have to notice this transformation. She laid on the bed again, naked. She smiled, laid back and spread her legs.

I flexed my arms and shoulders as I underdressed and got between her. She mumbled something, and I realized she was in another world. She laid back unable to sit up straight.

Not like it was the end of the world, if I pleasure her she'll come to.

Another advantage a sex doll would have, is when you put it in a position, it would stay there. Janet was more a rag doll made from warm flesh. It didn't matter what I did, how hard I fucked her or how sensual I was with her. She was on the verge of passing out. It was like she roofied herself. Her body bounced and jiggled and from time to time a moan slipped from her lips. A burning orgasm locked my hips forward as I stared down at her sleepy face. Guilt from this entire thing filled my thoughts, I wished I never seen those lights that night.

I put her on her side and stayed long enough to make sure she was okay. I ran my hands over her hip and waist, admiring the deep curve. This was the woman I fantasized over all my life it seemed.

Sleep abandoned me that night, I felt like I owed her something. Like it was me who owed her a stud, not some stupid fat kid who blackmailed her into sex.

I attacked my workout. I went from 12 miles to 16 and I ran up a hill on the edge of town. Parts of it I broke from the trail and ran through the rough terrain. My legs and ass burned no matter how many times I did it. I even hired someone to build basic web pages and maintain the monthly clients. Still, I grew the client list.

On Monday morning of the second week, I woke to find my mother had come home in the night.

"Good morning," she said. She gave me a hug and a kiss. "Wow, you're taking this fitness thing serious." She smiled.

"I am and I'm finding even my business is growing because of it."

"It sure does, the better you look the better your sales are. It's why your father and I work out too. In fact, looking good does amazing things for sales. Speaking of which, I will be home longer this time so I think I'll try out Janet's spa and salon, I hear she does amazing work."

I didn't hear much more than that, I tried not to spit my juice out and planned on what I could say to turn her off.

"I already made a reservation two months from now, but holy it takes a month for new clients. So I'm just going to wait until after that big convention in Europe your father and I have to go to."

I nodded my head and smiled. 'I'm so fucked' I thought to myself. Her lips were moving, but I wasn't hearing the words she was saying. I kissed her on the cheek and said. "Glad your home mom, I have something I have to do before I head out. We're having supper tonight then?"

"Yes, I'm back for a week and your dad's back tomorrow."

I ran up the stairs and closed the door behind me and sunk to the floor. I tore at my hair, what were they going to talk about? Here's a woman coming in and tad da it's the mother to your fat neighbor kid who's blackmailing you into having sex. Once my parents find out I'm done, they'd be ashamed of me, maybe even call the police.

I was practicing speeches and reasoning in my head when I looked at the stack of magazines on my desk. I stood up and looked at the cover. A male fitness model flexed his chest and abs.

"One last shot, she wants fun, I just have to give it to her." I told myself out loud.

I pushed up the date between Janet and I, which she eagerly accepted. That night she gave me a show with Nick. Unlike normal, she was wild and frantic. I'm sure to Nicks delight. Afterword's she closed the curtains, but not before giving me the finger again.

I hit the weights nonstop. I picked up powerlifting to the extreme and on opposite weeks I sprinted up hills, climbed the rocky cliffs near town and increased my run to nineteen miles. I felt like a prisoner in the routine. I stopped gaming, writing programs, and I dedicated my entire day to training. Most people when their parents left for two weeks would throw a party. Not me, instead I trained at home.

THE LAST NIGHT

I stood in the mirror, half looking at myself and half watching the drive for Nick to leave. I flexed my arms and chest. I built another inch, my shoulders finally stood out and the outline of abs showed through. I saw his headlights pull out and leave down the street. It would have to do, I was out of time.

My phone buzzed, it was a text from Janet. 'He's gone, let's get it over with, the usual time and place." I didn't reply, I didn't plan on the usual time. Tonight I needed her to have her wits.

A quick shower and masturbation got me prepared for the night. By 10:00 p.m well before she expected me, I slipped out the back door.

That night I slid over the fence, jogged to the front door and rang the bell. I made sure no one watched in the street and waited.

Her silhouette appeared in the glass door, I stepped back to the side. My guts felt like someone punched me more than the previous nights.

She opened the door and scowled at me. "What you doing at the front door? Get inside and head out the back, your too early, I said the normal time."

She wore a white blouse and a tight pair of black dress pants that showed off her round ass and thick thighs. My arm brushed her breast as I slipped past her. She shut the door behind me and turned to lead me back through the house.

Towards the back of the house was the guests bedroom, I had to pass it each time I snuck in the back. I watched her ass move as she swayed her hips. Her body ridged as she strolled through the house. We passed the stairs and entered the hallway next to the kitchen. I had to make my move.

I grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around. "Not tonight, you want it over fast, then we do it here."

"I'm not ready." She pushed back against me and for a second looked down at my chest where her hands were. "Come back at two."

She let out a squeal when I scooped her up over my shoulder and burst through the bedroom door. She tried to protest, but when I set her down next to the bed, I gripped her blouse and tore it open. Buttons flew off and the clasp on her bra bent with ease. Her breasts were free, they whipped around in a circle on her chest and came to a rest at the bottom from the sudden force. With one hand I pushed her back on to the bed.

Afraid she would bolt for the door, I didn't take my eyes off of her. I grabbed the collar of my shirt in both hands and tore it in half. It was harder than it looks on TV, in fact amazingly hard. My arms strained, and it felt like I was tearing a rubber sheet in half. The fabric dug hard into the palms of my hands and every muscle I had struggled to wrench the shirt apart. Once I got halfway down I had to switch my grip to tear it the rest of the way.

It was more shock than anything that kept her on the bed. I could see her eyes focused on my chest and stomach. She hadn't seen me since that afternoon I dropped the envelope in her mailbox and our first time. My cock felt hard and pinched. It wanted to be free, the rough force and Janet's breasts on display had aroused me.

I unsnapped my pants, but before I could free myself, she turned and scrambled across the bed.

She reached into the end table, pulled out a small bottle of tequila and took two large gulps before she had to take a break. I lunged over top of her and pulled the bottle from her hand. She turned on her side and looked up at me, with a scowl. I took a sip and handed it back to her.

I wanted to wince at the taste and burning sensation in my chest. But I didn't want to look like a wimp.

She leaned back on the headboard and took a small sip followed by a deep drink. I pulled the bottle from her lips and she looked down at herself.

"That's enough." I said. I put the bottle on the end table. The button on her pants popped with ease and without unzipping them, I tore the zipper down until I heard the fabric give and jerked them free of her hips.

The black thong she wore followed the creases of her legs and disappeared between her thighs. Her chest rose and fell. When I wrapped my hands around the waistband and jerked, she looked down at her exposed body. The seams gave way, and I tore the thong from her.

A gasp left her lips, and before she could recover, I fell on her. I grabbed both her breasts and clamped my mouth on her nipples. I squeezed them together so I could lick and suck on both at the same time until the sides of my mouth burned.

Still with her stubbornness she kept her hands at her side and her head turned away from me. I rolled my tongue around her nipples until I saw her fingers dig into the sheets. Her heart sped up and she could no longer hid the fact that she panted.

As if doing a pushup, I rose from her and stood at the edge of the bed. Undid my belt and slid my pants down. My cock sprung free, when it did she finally took notice of it. She reached out with her warm soft hand and touched the shaft. When she did my hips bucked forward into her open hand. The tip slid up from the foreskin and presented itself to her.

Her tongue moistened her lips and her soft fingers ran the length of my cock up under my scrotum. I pulled myself away from her touch and got back on the bed. I pulled her pants down from her knees, as if accepting of me she lifted her feet and I slid them off her.

She laid back and watched my shoulders as I worked. Her torn blouse and bra draped over her shoulders like a shawl. I flipped one of her legs up over my shoulder and lowered my head between her thighs.

"No," she said with a low voice.

The tip of my tongued touched the moist opening and her quiet protest turned to a light moan. I pushed it deeper until I tasted her. For the first time, I heard a muffled moan escape her throat. I had read about how sweet a woman tasted and how fragrant it smelt. I liked neither the taste nor smell, but I licked the bud and sucked hard on it anyway.

With as much force as I could I pushed my tongue inside and tasted her. With one hand I held her hip and the other I wrapped up and over so I could massage her clit with my thumb. I had no idea if it felt good for her, but the back of my tongue grew fatigued and I struggled to keep the pace.

My jaw ached and my tongue felt limp, I fought through the pain and continued to suck. I was fucking for my freedom. I had to leave everything on the bed, if tonight wasn't good enough. There was nothing more I could do.

Finally, her body wiggled. She pressed her back into the bed and twisted from side to side. She lifted her other leg up around my head and pulled my hand up to her breast and held it there. She squeezed her thighs together and arched her back. "Faster." She moaned.

My tongue refused to force its way in any faster as if I was lifting weight until I could lift no more it locked up. Giving up I kept my tongue out and swung my head up and down. She grabbed my hair and pulled it hard against her, her legs tightened more. I wondered if she was trying to kill me.

Desperate to catch my breath, I pulled myself free of her grip. She scowled at me and pulled me back down. But my mouth was spent. I flattened my tongue and ran it the length of her shaven pussy. My spit and her juices mix and covered her thighs and my face.

Between the taste and fatigued muscles I couldn't do anything more. I reached up and slid my index and middle fingers inside of her. I could feel a little lump and focused my attention on it. I circled and pressed against it. Her back arched and she dug her nails into my arm.

Confident now, I wanted to see her in ecstasy. I turned my hand sideways and slid a third finger into her. She tried to push herself away but I wouldn't let her. I pressed them further inside and wiggled them. Her mouth fell open and let out a moan from deep inside. I twisted and flexed my wrist, moving my fingers in and out of her like a corkscrew. She closed her eyes, turned her head and pressed her face deep into the pillow. Her hips strained to free themselves, her ab's tightened, and she lifted herself off the bed.

In her orgasm, she pulled free of my fingers. I gave her a moment to recover and slammed my fingers back inside and twisted them back and forth until my forearm burned. Small bits of fluid sprayed out and she let out a low scream before falling back onto the bed. She pushed my hand away and covered herself with her hands. After a few seconds, she spread her legs and looked me in the eyes. I climbed up between her legs and positioned myself above her. Her eyes grew fixated on my cock positioned between her. It twitched with anticipation and she looked up at me.

"Shit I forgot the condom." I said.