Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my cock in her hand and aimed it at her opening. "I'm on the pill"

She stroked me twice and pulled me down into her. Her chest began rising rapidly. I pushed myself forward past the head of my penis. Her eyes grew wide, and she took me by the hips and tried pushing back. I gave her a second, then continued forward slowly. Her mouth opened and she let out a gasp. Thinking it would be fun I plunged myself deep.

She winced and slapped my hips. "Fuck." She screamed. "Stop, stop, wait." between breaths. She shifted her weight under me and brought her knees up beside my hips.

Concerned she would flip and call the whole thing off I eased back and forth until she relaxed. The fifth time I entered her with my whole length. Her insides tense up and resisted me. She let out another gasp and tried to push herself back into the mattress.

She held me by the hips and worked my in and out of herself a little deeper each time. Again she stopped me and laid her head back on the pillow, this time she bucked her hips up into mine then relaxed. Before she could catch her breath, I sunk deeper. I repeated it two more times before I laid inside of her.

By now her body welcomed me, her milky hands ran from the back of my neck to my ass. Tracing the outline of my tense back muscles. Her thick soft thighs squeezed and rubbed against my hip and legs. Sweat beaded on my skin from the heat we made.

I stopped and held myself above her. After a few seconds, I felt her hip grind up into mine. She clung onto my neck with both her arms and with one leg around my back the other pushed up off the bed and ground herself into my cock.

My body wanted its own release and now I wanted to show her I could be her bull in heat. I rose up and plunged myself down onto her. Her mouth opened and she fell back to the bed. Our bodies clapped as I picked up the pace. Each time I pumped into her she clamped down on my shoulders. I glided in and out of her.

Oddly, I had been practicing with her all the previous times and she never knew it. My hips were like an engine. When I thrust I lowered my weight and when I withdrew I raised my hips and dragged my cock hard against the top of her vagina. With this rolling motion in and out, each time she bucked against me. Our breathing came together and we both panted in unison.

She slapped my ass and dug her nails in, urging on the circling motion I fucked her with.

I wanted to flex my arms and chest to turn her on like I was doing pushups. But the way I was fucking her seemed to drive her wild. I watched her green eyes, but she never looked up from between us, she was intensely watching my cock slide in and out of her.

Before I knew it, she took control wrapped her arms around my neck and began slammed me into her with her legs. In almost an instant I felt my insides stiffen and my cock warm with pleasure. Before I came I pulled out of her, to her frustration. We stared at one another and caught our breaths.

"Fuck me." She said.

"I'm almost coming." I said.

"I don't care, get back inside of me. You wanted to fuck me, so fuck me!" She said.

I thrust my hips forward and missed. I made three more attempts to find my way in. Frustrated, she reached down and guided me back inside. I slammed myself into her so hard it forced the breath from her.

She pushed me off of her and rolled me to the side of the bed. Caught by surprise, she swung her leg over top of me and lowered herself down. In a single attempt, she slid herself down on my cock. She wiggled her shoulders and flipped her torn blouse and bra to the floor. Her blond hair draped over her shoulders, the tips clung to the sweat on her forehead and body.

I too had sweat running off my forehead and down my eyebrows.

Her large breast stood out and her nipple were proud and firm like oversized pencil erasers.

She put her hands on my chest, threw her head back and began grinding herself into my hips. Each time she thrust herself forward and arched her back, her round breasts bounced up and down in circles. With both hands I reached up and cupped them to her delight. She reached up, grab my hands and began rubbing them against her nipples. They felt like little marbles in the palms of my hand.

She scowled in frustration as she rotated her hips and thrust forward and backward, trying to find a position. To help I grabbed her by the hips and thrust mind forward like I saw her husband do. With the arm strength I had left, I helped her grind harder and faster. She ran her hands over breasts, up her neck, and threw her hair. The golden strands fell back to her shoulders and back.

She clenched her teeth and arched her back and caught herself on my knees, her torso convulsed and shuttered. Her mouth opened and her nails dug into my legs. I reached up and held her ribcage under her breasts, I could feel her hard body tense up. Her frozen hips twitched and jerked.

I gripped her by the shoulder with one hand and the other on her waist and thrust up inside of her. I came so hard it hurt, and I let out a moan with each thrust. Her eyes opened and she took a deep breath before letting out a moan combined with the scream.

Mentally I wanted to stop, but I didn't want this to end. I wanted her to beg me for more. I flipped her limp body over onto her side and slid myself into her wet hole with no resistance. I clung to her leg and held her by the stomach. It was just brute fucking at this point. I wanted to leave my mark, I didn't want her to regret any of the past months or the continued agreement. Even if she never wanted to do it again, I was ok with that. But tonight it was about survival. Each thrust I tried to go as deep as I could, I was afraid I would grow soft, but seeing her body bounce and jiggle was so beautiful I stayed hard.

Her legs felt silky to the touch, I squeezed her calf into my chest and nestled my face against her ankle. My other hand I caressed and hung on to her breast.

Exhausted she slide her leg from my shoulder and laid face down on the bed. Her back glistened with sweat. Amazed with her body, I ran my hand over her waist from her ribs to her hips.

With both hands, I lifted her ass in the air and slid inside from behind. I began slamming into her from behind harder and faster than before, one hand on her waist the other on her shoulder.

She was so wet it felt like I was fucking air. It was sheer determination that kept me going. Her weak and faint moans were music to my ears. She squeezed my hands and withered beneath me until she lifted her head up and stiffened. She tried to grab me by the ass and pulled the hard into her but I wouldn't let her. I kept thrusting into her, each time I bottomed out I could feel the tip of my penis hit something it was like I was going deeper than I was before. She tried to lift her leg and crawl away from me. But I had a firm grip on her and I had a second weak orgasm, with that I held myself deep inside of her. I could feel my sperm pumping into her. I don't know why, but at that moment I felt like had joined a club of elite men.

Her inner walls pulsed and milked my penis. She turned her head to the side to catch her breath. Sweat beaded on her back, her blond hair clung to her face shoulders in a mess. Exhausted, breathing heavy and without words she just laid there.

I pulled out of her and she barely moved. I wasn't sure what happened and leaned in close and asked, "Are you okay?"

She said nothing, she just reached up, touch me on the chest and let her hand fall back to the bed.

Exhausted myself, I laid beside her and ran my hands over her slick back, tracing her spine down to the dimples above her ass. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I put my clothes on or what was left of them and covered her up with a bedsheet. There was a large stain from her orgasm, it wasn't just sweat that had soaked us. I brushed the hair from her face and left out the back door.

When I got home I showered, changed and checked her window. The lights downstairs was still on and the bedroom was dark. I couldn't sleep, so I monitored her waiting and watching to see if she would wake up. I regretted leaving her alone and wanted to check on her. But knew she just needed sleep.

I sat at my computer and did some work on a program I was working on over the past few weeks. I stopped working on the app I had and began working on a video game inspired by managing a brothel. But I really didn't do much work that night, I kept one eye on the window and finally just before 1:00 I saw the light in their master bedroom turn on. I watched as she clung to the wall still naked and made her way to the shower, after a few minutes she climbed into bed naked.

Three days later my mother went off to her hair appointment and spa day. I stayed at home, I didn't feel like running, lifting weights or chasing clients. I went back to what I knew playing video games to pass the time I sat right next to the window and watch the driveway. To see either a police car roll up, my mother tear into the driveway, or see Janet drive-in. By 3:00 p.m I play more video games that I had the previous three months.

When my mother drove in I could hear her downstairs after the garage door closed and I heard keys hit the kitchen countertop. She was singing her favorite song. I went downstairs to face the music.

She looked like a different woman. She had shorter hair, shoulder length only, with platinum high lights. She even wore different makeup with a hint of sparkles and extra high liner at the corners.

She carried two gigantic bags each with "Janet's Fabulous Salon and Spa" written on them. There was also a small bag inside of them, a little black bag, one that she quickly grabbed and covered up before I could see. She beamed a smile at me and ask, "How was your day sweetie?"

"A lot better now." I said.

"What you think," she twisted her hip, raised her knee and showed herself off like a model.

To be honest, she looked amazing, I hadn't noticed it before but she also lost some weight. The highlights made looked 10 years younger, and the makeup was a perfect match for her face. "You look amazing, I think dads gonna be really surprised when he gets home." I said.

"Thank you, actually he won't be home I'll be picking him up at the airport. From there we're going to go to a friend's party." She took the small bag out and slipped it into her purse and kissed me on the cheek. "Okay, we'll see you in the morning have fun tonight, do whatever you like." She fluffed her hair, "I should've went there years ago, Janet is amazing."

I opened my stupid big mouth "oh yes she is." I mean my god, jump right back in the fire. I saw the look my mother gave me and thinking fast and shrugged my shoulders. "What? I've seen her sunbathing in the backyard since they moved in."

My mother nodded her head at me, "Now I know, that's why you wanted to take the smaller bedroom." She rolled her eyes and laughed at me before she closed the door.

The garage door rumbled to life and her car drove off in the distance.

It felt like a massive weight was lifted off me and I went for short-run wearing nothing but shorts and running shoes. I was proud of my new body, I'd never seen ab's or even veins in the mirror, and now I had them. I also noticed I got more attention from the attractive women and when I stopped for a coffee I casually chatted up a woman in her mid-thirties about web design. I got her number, but it's because she wanted a web page where she could sell her crafted items. Easy money for me and she really wasn't that bad looking.

After the day I fell asleep earlier than I normally do. When I woke up I realized it was 2:00 a.m it was like my body was tuned in to wake up at 2:00. I looked out the window and saw the man that started it all drive into Janet's driveway. The door opened like it normally did, and Janet met him on the doorstep. The two talked a while before entering he stayed for 45 minutes I shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

Part of me felt jealous as I laid in bed. I couldn't help but toss and turn, so I got up and I looked outside. His car was gone and the light to the bedroom was on. I saw her leave the bathroom dressed in a housecoat. She disappeared into the hallway. Four minutes later I heard the chat app I set up ding. It was from Janet.

The text read. 'I ended it with Lou, and I've been thinking, my husband isn't back for two more days. We need to make up for missing last month, tomorrow night the new time?'

I backed out of the message and turned off my computer, I didn't was sound too eager. I didn't plan on giving her a reply. Instead, I'd just sneak over after the sun goes down.