All Comments on 'Spying on my Parents' Sexy Neighbor Pt. 02'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking forward to next chapters!

Great start Keep it up!

mikeronmikeronalmost 4 years ago
Mom

One of the best !! My mom was a soccer mom too!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Much better than the first which was still good. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Twisted

What an interesting twist , even though it was predictable , you still kept my interest . The descriptive writing skills you possess are remarkable , it showcases your imagination and defines you as a talented author ! Well done ! Hope to read more of your work in the future , that is if you find it in your heart to indulge us .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No more lies

I hope doug punishes Janet for her deceit and lies. That can't go unpunished. Mom should not be left out of that either.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405almost 4 years ago

Hope there is not any male on male stuff so far amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story, but please learn how to spell...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please.

Great story. It really does need at least another part. Janet needs to be punished, and mom deserves a few more nights pleasuring her son and Janet!

greytonesandredlightsgreytonesandredlightsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Spelling

I'll take spelling into consideration, do you happen to recall which ones were spelt wrong? I'll admit at times I flip between American and British spelling without noticing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more. Mum and son to talk. By the way shutter should be shudder

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

That was an unexpected turn into Eyes Wide Shut territory and it was terrific. Will read part three very soon. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always good sex and then throw in incest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...