Spying on Roommate Banging his GF

Story Info
I accidentally spy on my roommate banging his gf.
1.6k words
3.65
26.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is actually real with absolute no alteration from the real facts that took over except for the names (In fact, I chose to resume it to the jump faster on the sex part of it you are all here for). All characters are at least slightly over 18 years old. Only my own cock was hurt during the production of this story as I had to remember it.

I used to live in an apartment with 3 more people: My gf, who was a hot petite brunette teen with shoulder length hair and glasses; my childhood friend, a Latino with curled hair and about 1.74 meters tall; and a short haired steaming hot blonde girl with a perfect ass that a friend had recommended to share our rent.

The apartment had only a living room and 3 bedrooms, so I shared my gf room and my friend room (Let's call him Bart), which means I had no real room of my own, but I didn't mind since I would sleep with my gf every night anyway. The room Bart used was straight ahead of the main corridor, where our only sink and the bathrooms where located.

Now, my gf and I were very sexually active. To the point of awkwardness with the other roommates. We used to fuck around 3 times per day on a bad week and she was usually loud. And for good reason, as I just couldn't have enough of her round, juicy, pale white ass and her huge giggling titts.

I pounded away at her whenever she was able, there was no stopping us. Despite that, she was very prude around home, and the most revealing she would use around the common area was some comfy short illustrated pajama shorts. Quite childish actually, but short enough to turn me on like hell.

The blond roommate (let's call her Patty), was stunning beyond reason. She looked somewhat like Brook Shields on her prime, but was even better. Her perfect ass was almost always in display because of her minuscule shorts. And she never wears a bra, because her titts are small, but almost always had her nipples very hard and visible. Her tummy would always be on display too, and sometimes she would gift us with the absence of panties, which was very visible because of the usual shortness of her clothes. I caught many times glimpses of her bare shaved pussy.

It was so scandalous that often my own gf would point me out towards Patty direction when she was doing house shores and let her nipples slip out of her blouse or when her ass swallowed her shorts almost entirely. Yes, Patty turned my gf on overdrive mode during sex. She even gave me a blowjob one time while Patty was unaware, washing the dishes with her beautiful ass on full display for us. Too bad it didn't last long enough for me to cum on her mouth.

Despite that, my gf sometimes had fights over her walking around with too few cloth and sometimes would be angry that I cummed too fast whenever she bought up a threesome scenario with her during our more intense sex sessions.

The secret to her sensuality was simple actually: Patty was very innocent and childish on the outside. She had those big green eyes that popped out with shyness whenever someone mentioned sex, and she was very touch friendly with all members of the house, even when wearing just her bath towel and preparing us a cup of tea. That was her secret: she was adorable. But this story is not about Patty, yet. Bart is going to be our first main course.

He isn't that remarkable physically, but he is a great guy, and far from ugly at all. Despite being quite shy, he managed to grab a gf. And a very beautiful one at that. She was everything but ordinary. That girl screamed for the lustful looks of the pervert inside us all (Let's call her Marble, despite the silliness of this nickname). She was only 18 years old when they started to date and was almost 19 when they finally became an official couple. They hadn't fucked during their short dating period, so when she first came home to meet all of us it was hilarious to feel the "we desperately need to fuck" atmosphere.

Marble was skinny, and had very long dyed red hair, a pair of bright blue eyes and pale white skin. She also liked short clothes, mostly dresses that left her long white legs always on display. She was an extroverted flirty girl, and commented often that she knew that her legs were her strong point by the way she saw men and women looking at her. She had perky average titts, and she didn't like to wear bras too. Basically, she was a tease, and she knew it.

After her first minutes of introducing herself to us, they left for our shared room. We didn't hear anything, but it was obvious what was happening inside. My gf got turned on to know more people were fucking around home and dragged me to our bedroom. She was especially loud that day.

"let's teach them how to do it rough," she whispered on my ear as she closed the door to our room.

We fucked for several hours, and by the "silence" in their room we weren't the only ones. I left my gf on all fours on her bed while standing behind her and pounding her ass hard while pulling her hair. It was her favorite position, and she squirmed and cummed continuously with my slaps. I was so turned on that I spanked her ass violently, and then her cute face as I shoved my cock into her dripping wet pussy. That night I came 7 times inside her tight pussy. She was a real mess and satisfied. Talk about a cumslut.

The next day she had to work, so she left early. I slept some more and as I woke up I had to brush my teeth on our sink. As I said before, the sink was straight ahead to my "other room", where my friend and his newfound gf had their fun. Since I forgot to grab my laptop the last night, I remembered to enter there and retrieve it. The door was cracked open, but since I knew they were still inside I hesitated before barging in and stood there to knock on the door.

That's when I learned that they weren't quiet after all. I heard the unmistakable sound of female pleasure and instantly my sore cock came back to life. I took a short peek on the door, instinctively, without even realizing what I was doing. The bed on that room was perpendicular to the door, so I had a side view of their bed if I looked at their direction.

The first thing I saw, around the height of the room windows, was Marble feet. They were raised in the air in an awkward position, and as I turned my eyes down I quickly realized why. Next sight was the inner part of her marvelous white thighs, spread apart by Bart hands, as he used his gf as a support to his rapidly moving body. They were both fully naked, and I could see his cock going up and down with violence, as his body raised and downed upon his moaning gf. It was an average cock, I would be unable to say if it was bigger or smaller than mine.

Moreover, I had a more immediate concern on my head than his cock. Just a few centimeters below and my next sight was unforgettable. Marble's pinky, spread pussy. Swallowing willingly his hard cock and spitting it out with a discrete squish sound. She was loving every second of his thrusts. My eyes ran over the rest of her body. Her giggling titts with pink nipples, her head thrown back as she squirmed in pleasure and tried her best to hold her delicious moans. His head was close to hers, biting her neck when he was at a close enough range. There was no way for them to see me.

My cock almost exploded. After some 20 seconds of this I realized that they would notice me immediately, should they finish their fucking session. Slowly, I crept to my gf room and thanked God for Patty being fast asleep in her room and unable to catch me watching the two lovebirds. As soon as I closed the door I unleashed my prick. It was wet with cock juice and just about to explode in an orgasm. I jacked off furiously, and less than a minute after that I heard their door becoming fully open and Marble's voice chuckling. I came in a burst that made my entire body shake and fell asleep on the bed.

Afterwards, my gf came back home, and they were silent in the bedroom again. I grabbed her instantly, got rid of her clothes before she could even protest and spread her legs on her bed. Using her thicc inner thighs as a support, I shoved my cock on her hard, thinking about the scene I had just saw. I came inside her shortly after, but continued to fuck her without a moment break. She was almost scared.

"Prepare yourself, it is going to be a longer night than yesterday, you little bitch."

She nodded silently with a hint of fear in her eyes and a grim of pure depravity on her lips, and we came together as we heard the sounds of soft moaning on Bart's room.