All Comments on 'Spying on Sister'

by UndercoverWriter69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story, really enjoyed it

KMB2476KMB2476over 2 years ago

That's really hot. I hope you're planning a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree... ultra hot story...I would love to see the sequel you hinted at... Chris taking care of his Sister this time around

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

I don't usually read this kind of story but you are a very good writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it,very hot hope there is a follow up

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn i need to find a trans girl !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, but a few things to mention. The most important being, most trans girls don't like their partners focusing on their genitals, because it makes it feel like they only like them because they're trans aswell of the fact that most, but not all, trans people have severe dysphoria over their parts which causes them a lot of hurt. This leads into the second point that most trans girls don't like being the top for before mentioned reasons. I know this is a fictional story, but just some advise for if you ever meet a trans person irl :)

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 2 years ago

Great story. I love how she fucked him first. I hope you keep this one going its great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
A Trans Sister

And Brother grow closer. To sum it up Chris and Mallory were destined to be together since Mallory was for all intents and purposes a closeted trans girl so her experience was somewhat limited I think.And Chris was a classic shut-in gamer virgin.

With that it made both Siblings perfect for eachother,and the way Mallory played into Chris's fetish was brilliant and beautiful,letting him see her gorgeous shecock and inserting that buttplug was magical.But also tempting Chris to give into his desires,and so Mallory used patience to ease Chris into accepting her as his lover and sister.

Then Mallory came in for the kill as they say to take Chris's Virginity and to fuck him to mindblowing orgasms for both Mallory and Chris. Even tho the author finished it there it wouldn't be hard to figure out what both of them thought up next.

I think it should play out that both Chris and Mallory should get their own place with 2 bedrooms,one main,and one for show and just have Chris stay in the main bedroom with Mallory,and they live as a couple and have them fuck eachother daily by sucking on one anothers cocks and fuck eachother like rabbits.And go out in public as boyfriend and girlfriend,and finally just live a happy fulfilled life of incest with a trans sister and younger subtype brother,what a beautiful conclusion that would be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUndercoverWriter69@UndercoverWriter69
Newer here. Feel free to message me. Look forward to getting to know people here.