Spying on Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled out of bed and made my way over to the door. I was pushing it shut when I felt resistance on the other side. I peeked through the crack and there was my sister with her hand on the door preventing me from closing it. I looked at her quizzically, and backed away from the door. She pushed the door open and walked in, closing the door behind her. She kept walking forward as I was walking back until I reached my bed and was essentially forced to sit as I had nowhere else to go. I was looking up at her trying to figure out what was going on here.

"Missing something?" she asked.

"W- what?" I responded hesitantly.

She brought her hand up and as she opened it I saw she had the camera.

"I said are you missing something?" she reiterated her original question that I still didn't have an answer for.

I looked down at my feet not wanting to make eye contact.

"You know what this is, and its yours right?" she asked in a soft voice.

Could I just go back to sleep and not ever have to deal with this? Eternal sleep. That was the option I wanted right now. I knew that wasn't realistic though and I had to own up to it.

I slowly looked up to her and nodded, "I'm sorry" was all I could utter.

"Don't be," she said with a smile appearing on her face.

"W-what?" I asked, probably more confused than ever.

"I'm saying I'm not sorry about it. And you should know that by now because I'm sure you have watched the video from earlier. Haven't you?" she asked.

"Well...yea I did," I said sheepishly.

"So if you watched that then you should know I'm not mad. I did all that knowing you would see it," she said. "I obviously knew the camera was there. Actually, I'm pretty sure I spotted it the first day, but I didn't know how I wanted to handle it. Then I thought I would have some fun with you."

"You knew it was there and you did all that?" I asked. "You did that knowing I would see?"

"Yes, Chris. I did, and I wanted you to see," she said.

"But why?" I asked. "Why did you want me to see? I didn't really think of getting caught, but thinking about it now, I figured you'd be mad."

"I'll admit at first I was a little mad. Then I got to thinking about it," she said as she sat down next to me. "Well, I'll put it like this, being trans is hard. Some people are accepting but also not accepting at the same time. I have feelings and needs too. The truth is there aren't a lot of guys who want anything to do with me once they find out I'm trans. So I guess it was the feeling of someone actually wanting to see me, in all my vulnerability, that made me want to do it."

"I'm sorry, Mallory. Really I am," I said genuinely feeling a literal ton of guilt.

"I don't want you to feel bad. I really don't," she said as she placed her hand on my thigh. "I'm actually kind of glad you did it. I haven't felt wanted in a very long time, and well, you made me feel wanted and needed. And honestly the night I caught you in here watching porn, well I've thought about that night a lot too."

"Well, isn't it wrong though? Isn't it wrong for a brother to spy on his sister and want to see her naked," I asked as if I was trying to clarify this all in my mind.

"Honestly," she paused. "Honestly, Chris I think that added to the excitement for me as well."

"Really?" I said maybe a little too enthusiastically.

"Yes, really," she said as he hand began moving a little on my leg.

"So what do we do from here?" I asked.

"Well I know what I want to do," she said with a smile and I swear there was a light squeeze of her hand but I couldn't be certain.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. She was going to have to say it. I was not going to make an assumption and shoot myself in the foot twice in one day.

"Welllllll," she started. "I know you watched the video from earlier and saw what I inserted in myself."

Suddenly feeling a lot of embarrassment, I couldn't speak.

"Do you know what that's for Chris?" She asked.

I shook my head.

She told me, "Its to loosen me up in anticipation for sex."

"Yea?" I asked not sure what I was answering to.

"Chris, I knew you would see the video. I knew you were watching. I knew I was putting on a show for you to see. I hoped it would be what you were wanting to see. I put the butt plug in because I was anticipating sex," she let that linger before finishing, "with you."

"You...uh...you did that to...uh...you want to...uh," I was muttering a bunch of nothings.

She grabbed my face and pulled me towards her and our lips met. I was caught off guard at first but then pure lust and a lot of anticipation soon took over and my tongue dove in my sisters mouth. We were sharing a impassioned kiss as her hand wandered down to my crotch. I sprang to full mast in record time from her touch. She was moving her hand back and forth along my stiffness as I was panting in her mouth.

I broke the kiss briefly, "I've been thinking about this for so long."

"I'm glad its finally happening then," she said as she looked into my eyes. "Let's enjoy it"

With that she brought her lips back to mine and we continued making out. Soon she slipped her hand under my waist band and down my shorts and took hold of my member. I thought I would cum instantly feeling her hand wrapped around my hardened flesh. I let out a muffled, "mmmmfffff" as we continued kissing. I felt like I was in an alternate reality, almost looking at the scene from above. I had never been so turned on in my life.

I moved my left hand slowly and hesitantly to her chest. She was still wearing the black dress from earlier. The material was thin and with her not wearing a bra I could feel her stiff nipples as my hands moved back and forth between each small mound.

"Mmmm, my nipples are really sensitive to touch," she moaned as she pulled her mouth away slightly.

"Does that mean you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Fuck no, it means keep going silly. I don't want you to stop anything," she told me in a hoarse lust filled voice.

With that I moved my hand inside the top of the low cut dress. Swirling around a nipple with my fingers, tolling and pinching them slightly. Playing with her nipples caused my dick to twitch.

"You like that, huh?" she asked. Still close to my face, looking me in the eyes.

"I do. So much. Do you, uh, like what you're feeling?" I asked in return.

"Yes, you're so fucking hard and its so big and fat Chris," she said just before she playfully licked my lips.

Truth is, I never thought I was that big in that department so I thought she was just trying to make me feel better. I have measured in before and it is about 4 ½ inches when hard. It is somewhat girthy I guess, compared to some of the porn I have seen over the years.

"It feels so fucking good with you playing with it," I said trying not to scream with excitement.

"Yea? Well I could do something that would feel even better if you want me to," she said with a seductive voice.

"Yes, please. I want you so bad I will let you do anything," I responded with certain anticipation.

"Lay back and I'll take care of you," she whispered.

I swung my legs over onto the bed and laid down on my back as instructed. She moved on the bed as well, kneeling near my knees.

She leaned forward and kissed me before saying, "Just relax and enjoy."

She gave me another quick peck on the lips and moved down and placed her hands at the waistband of my shorts. She slowly began pulling my shorts down, along with my briefs. When the shorts cleared my hard on it sprang straight up, pointing at the ceiling.

"Mmmmm, me likey," she said playfully as she wrapped her hand around my engorged flesh.

After giving it a few strokes up and down, she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. She wasted no time and was soon working me completely into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down quickly.

"Oh holy fuck," I said louder than I meant to as I grabbed two hand fulls of bed sheets beside me.

The feeling was incredible. Up to this point I had never had a blowjob. Well, actually I had never had any hands other than my own even touch my dick. I was moaning uncontrollably feeling her wet, warm mouth devour me.

She stopped for a moment to look at me and say, "I guess I should have warned you that I fucking love sucking cock. And I am really loving sucking yours. Should I slow down or keep going?"

"Don't fucking stop sis. I love the way your mouth feels," I said. Desperately wanting her to continue.

She picked up right where she left off, fucking my rod with her mouth. I was so incredibly turned on. I wanted this to last forever, but I also wanted to cum so bad. She moved her mouth to the head and did a swirly thing with her tongue while wrapping her index finger and thumb in a tight circle around me and stroking me up and down quickly. A few seconds later she pushed my legs apart with her free hand, then moved her mouth to my balls while continuing to stroke me.

"Oh my god that feels so fucking good, Mallory, don't fucking stop," I groaned with sexual desire.

She continued licking my balls and got them so wet I could feel her saliva sliding between my ass cheeks.

She looked up at me while stroking me slowly and said, "Oh you have no idea. You haven't felt anything yet."

I returned her seductive stare and nervously asked, "Should I be scared?"

"No baby, you should be excited," she replied with a wink.

"Oh the evidence of my excitement is in your hand," I laughed.

"Oh you mean this?" she said as she playfully licked the underside of head of my hard on.

"Yes, that. Fuck yes. You have me so turned on," I moaned.

"There's more to come. Like I said, just relax and I'm going to take care of you," she whispered.

I laid my head back and she went back to licking my balls and stroking me. I was in a total state of arousal and was still in a state of shock that this was actually happening. Her tongue began moving lower to the area below my balls. This was a sensation I had never experienced. It felt good and strange at the same time. She made small circles with her tongue on my taint and would occasionally work back to my sack.

After doing that for a few minutes she put both of her hands on the backs of my thighs and lifted my legs towards my chest. Not forcefully, but just enough to lift my ass slightly in the air. What she did next took my breath away. She had her tongue on my sack and licked down my taint and wound up at my puckered hole.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing?" I said in a loud whisper.

She responded by lightly tracing wet circles around my hole with her tongue.

"Oh my fuck that feels amazing sis!" I said not being able to control the volume of my voice.

She continued licking me and I was loving every second of this new found sensation. She did this for several minutes as I squirmed uncontrollably. She pulled her head back briefly and looked at the wetness she had created. She brought a finger to my hole and without warning, slid it in.

"Ohhhh shit," I said in pure ecstasy.

"You like that don't you? You like your sister playing with your ass?" she asked looking deep into my eyes. "You didn't know you would like it, but you do."

"I fucking love it," I breathed heavily.

"It just keeps getting better and better. The best is yet to come," she said.

I looked down at her and she removed her finger from my ass. She sat up on her knees and her excitement was evident from her dress protruding from her body in the area of her hardness. She pulled her dress over her head, exposing her pantie clad hard on. She lowered those to her knees revealing her fully hardened cock. It still had the slight downward curve that I saw in the video but it was clearly grown to its maximum state of arousal. It was about 7 inches long, as I predicted, and very thick. She was most certainly blessed with a bigger dick than I was, but I was incredibly turned on by the sight of it.

She walked forward on her knees and looked down at her cock, letting a glob of saliva fall from her mouth, she stroked it around the fat mushroom head. She slowly lined up the head at my wet hole. She began deliberately pushing at my entrance until I felt pressure and a slight burning sensation. Her head forced its way into my awaiting hole causing me to take a deep breath inward.

"Just relax bro, the pain will go away and it will feel fucking amazing in a minute," she reassured me.

With that she began pushing deeper in to me. My eyes and teeth were clinched, waiting for this pleasure she promised. She slowly began pumping in and out of me. If I had to guess, I would say she only had about half of her length in me. Ever so slowly she began giving me more, and I in turn began getting used to and enjoying the feeling. I was moaning and groaning from the pleasure she was giving me. She began pumping faster and let another glob of spit drop from her mouth to my still hard dick. She placed her hand around my shaft and began stroking me up and down with the same rhythm she was now fucking my as with.

She began speaking in a slow, soft, and raspy voice. She would thrust hard into me to accentuate certain words, "You like when I stroke you and fuck you at the same time, don't you? You like your sister's hard cock fucking your tight ass don't you brother? You didn't know you would like it but you do, don't you?"

"Fuck yes I do," I said.

"You do what?" she asked. Again with a hard trust.

"I like my sister's hard thick cock fucking my tight asshole. I fucking love feeling my sister inside me," I said as she picked up the pace. "My sister's cock is going to make me cum!"

"Show me. Show me that fucking cum. Show me how much you can cum for your sister," she said.

From her fucking me, stroking me, and her dirty talk, I began erupting a fountain of cum. I shot the first stream straight in the air and it landed partly on her hand and partly above my dick. Multiple ropes continued and they pooled together in a puddle on my stomach as she had pointed my dick that direction after the first spurt. She let go of me after I shot the last of my cum. She grabbed my legs and began to fuck me harder and faster than she had this whole time.

My softening dick was bouncing back and forth freely as she was pounding into my ass. She had her head tilted up and her eyes closed as if she were focusing on something.

"I'm going to cum! Oh god, Chris your ass feels so fucking good, I'm going to cum!" she said through clinched teeth.

She pulled her cock out of my ass and started stroking it quickly. She came first with a small blob that fell on my penis and the second larger shot landed on my stomach. After that, small drops oozed out of her thick cock and onto mine. When she finished she leaned down and licked her cum from my softening prick. She moved up to my stomach where there was a sizable amount of cum. She licked and slurped most of it into her mouth. She worked her way up my body and moved her mouth to mine. She was pecking at my lips until I opened my mouth. The salty mixture of our combined cum spilled into my mouth as our tongues danced in post orgasmic glory.

She eventually laid next to me with a leg draped over mine and her face nestled into my neck.

"That was so amazing," she said softly.

"It really was. I've never been so happy to get caught doing something I shouldn't have been doing," I said as I was running a hand through her hair.

"I'm glad I caught you too, you naughty boy," she said with a laugh and a quick kiss to my neck. "Next time though, I want you to fuck me."

"Gladly!" I said with exhilaration. "I think I want to lick and suck that beautiful cock of yours too," I added.

"Mmmm, you keep talking like that and it might happen sooner than you think," she said as she ran her hands across my chest.

-*-*-*

Please like, comment, and give constructive feedback that I can apply to future stories.

Stay horny, my friends!

12