Square Circle Ch. 01

Story Info
Zoomie receives a sign to buy a sign.
1.9k words
3.4
1.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Square Circle 01

Hello. I'm Zoomie and a couple of years ago when the entire world went south all at once, I took advantage of an opportunity that presented itself and I bought a decent two-story house that already had the upper floor separated for a rental unit. But here's the thing, even though I invested plenty with additional remodeling on both floors of the house, I totally lost my desire to be a landlord, LOL, or a slumlord once things were ready to go. And once the house floors are split, well, going backwards is not really a feasible option, so hey there, I'm Zoomie, I'm a committed cross dressing (Trap) and I have a lot of empty space above my head.

But I continued to search around for ideas and almost came upon one that almost seemed doable. I had found out that certain apartment complexes have one or two furnished apartments for rent that are reserved for extended stays for traveling business people and such. That wasn't bad, but there was the extra furnishing and the advertisement and all, so I left it on the stove, but pushed it to the back burner. Also, it was the only pot on the stove, so hey there again, I'm still Zoomie, I'm a still a committed cross dressing (Trap) and I still have a lot of empty space above my head.

Also again, I've never trapped anyone, but I like the title.

And by the way, just in case it comes up, there are a few places where I hang out and I have managed to make a few friends, but none of those people know that I have space to rent. I mean, if I'm not willing to be a slumlord, then I'm certainly not going to be known as the "misfits party" house on the street, even though my street isn't all that populated (LOL, it's not like I live in boonies of Middleton, but that's basically just across the street). So, I'm just saying, we don't need people with nicknames like Toeless or Purple Knee asking about renting my peaceful place. I mean, Seagrass would be cool, but for such a tiny girl, she has a big mouth, so I'm just saying, we can keep things on the back burner for now.

Also, I'm not calling Seagrass a liar, but her truth and my truth have been known to differ.

"Hey Zoomie, I have something for you tonight."

See? I'm expected to bring her wine spritzers and I'm to expect nothing in return, ever."

"No, I mean it this time. I used that cash I snatched from you last week and put it to good use."

Oh, well now, maybe she bought me a new makeup kit or something, right? I mean, that would be a good use of my money.

"I used my money and went to the fortune teller psychic uptown and she looked me right in the eyes and said and I quote "the one who isn't shall make a wooden sign that reads "Square Circle" and then they who are will climb the steps", so Glenda the Foreseer must have meant that for you, right? I mean, you are the one who isn't and you live somewhere close to the reclaimed barn wood shop and all, so make a sign and post it somewhere. I mean, people in south names their properties all the time, right?"

"Well, first of all, thanks for pointing out that I'm "the one who isn't" and all, but who will I be inviting to walk up the steps? Ghosts from some stupid battles from the centuries gone by? It's already tough enough living alone with everything that goes bump in the night and all."

"Well Zoomie, if you're going to invest your money like that and not take the reading, then that's all on you. Anyways, Dereck is giving you a wink over there and by the way, Glenda the Foreseer is actually very attractive in case you're thinking about switching back."

"Well Seagrass, all of my investments are wise investments, so I'll think about it, but I don't put much stock in psychics these days. Anyways, walk me to my UV alright? Dereck just wants to bend me over to get his rocks off and then boast about it."

And that's true about Dereck, but no one can call him a dawg either because no one falls for his winks that I know of. I mean, it's not exactly "ewe", but more like a "ewe, ewe" or something.

"Come on, Zoomie, I'll walk you to your vehicle."

"What? Huh? Oh, Zack, um, snap, well thanks but Seagrass has my back tonight, so, whew."

"Oh, you mean the Seagrass who is already 30 paces ahead? Probably trying to get to your SUV before you do? You mean that Seagrass?"

Well, I only said that Seagrass was tiny and I never said that she wasn't fast. Also, snap, if anyone could get me over from being a nonactive Trap, well, Zack could, I think.

"Alright, here you go Zoomie, all safe and sound at your vehicle."

Hmmm, that was way too easy, right?

"So, Zoomie, have you picked up on that I don't care that you're "the one who isn't" by now?"

Well, I mentioned already that Seagrass couldn't help from moving her jaws, right?

"Oh, Zack, I have picked up on the fact that you appreciate me for being "the one who isn't" and all, but I also have appreciated how you have managed to let me live on the easy side of my fantasy. I mean, if there was ever anyone who could take me from "the one who isn't and hasn't" to "the one who isn't but finally did", well, that would be you, so."

"Hmmm, well now, I heard fantasy, I heard maybe it's about time and I heard that you just need a little push to go from "the one who isn't but has a fantasy" to 'the one who isn't and is now wondering why he waited" or something like, Zoomie. You know I'm nice and you like it when I change my t-shirt by my truck, so????"

"Hm, hm, hm, ah, you know Zack, ah, super snap, I have a wooden sign to order and all, so, whew, um, can I go the mean route and tell you to leave me alone? For tonight anyways? I mean, you are kind of calling me out and all."

Well, snap again, I mean I hope he didn't walk away pissed off or anything, but the truth is, wow, I'm only ready to be put in a close situation and not a situation that might seal the deal of being a Trap. And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I'm not a Trap, but I like the word better than the other choices.

Anyways, I was able to drive off (as a still nonactive Trap) and slept like a baby, who I believe cry a lot during the night. I mean, if anyone could, Zack could, right? But the next day was just another day, not.

"Oh, I'm sorry ah, Zoomie, but um, one of the guys in back took it upon himself to fancy up your wooden sign without any approval, so if you're unhappy, well, we'll make it right by tomorrow."

"Oh, well, that might be alright because I honestly don't know why I ordered the stupid wooden sign anyways other than Glenda the Foreseer said I needed to hang in somewhere on my house, so let's just see it."

"Taylor, would you please bring Missy Zoomie's sign up to the front please and do your best to save our reputation by explaining why you took a simple flat hand painted house sign and transformed into a 3D master piece?"

Oh, that sounded promising, right?

"Oh, forgive me for shaking, but when I called the work order up on my desk computer, well, I swear this is the vision that flashed across my screen or at least in my mind, so I might not get fired if you like it, um, Zoomie????"

Huh, like I said, I don't even know why I ordered it, so there was no right or wrong, but the managers description of a 3D master piece was pretty accurate. A flat barn wood base for sure, but with a raised square symbol about a finger width's pieces of wood that was painted black and inside of the square was a raised circle of the same finger width wood, but it was painted red. And in the middle were the words "Square" painted in black and "Circle" painted in red. I mean, huh, right?

"Mr. Manager, Mr. Taylor, I am 1000% satisfied. Anything else, Mr. Taylor the wood master?"

"Well, it's just Taylor and all I know is that I don't do drugs, but when "those who are" come, black and red will rule the day "as they climb the steps" and I know this all sounds crazy, but I swear, I don't do drugs."

"And I believe you Just Taylor. And if you want my number from the work order, well, just add it to your contacts under "the one who isn't" and find some time in your busy day this week to help me hang the sign."

I don't know, I left the barn wood shop with a sign beyond my imagination and received an instant text from Just Taylor, to which I replied that I greet him at the door the following day about 6pm when he got off work.

"Look Just Taylor, the same as you had crazy visions about all this is about the same as where I'm suppose to know the place to hang it and all."

"I've never been here before, but I seem to know right where to attach it."

Snap, I felt the cheesy pickup lines building in his words, so I prepared myself to send him away just as soon as the Square Circle sign was firmly and securely attached, which was apparently around the back on the flat surface of the first platform 90 degree turn on the steps that lead to the empty upper floor.

"Zoomie, the funny thing is that I forgot to charge my screw drill battery, but the drill worked anyways. I mean, that's a sign, right?"

Ah, that was a cheesy, right? I mean, was I suppose to fall for the old "dead drill battery" gimmick? It was time to bring this to an end and say good bye to Mr. Just Taylor.

"Just Taylor, would you like to bed me, like right now?"

I mean, those words must have come from the radio or something because that's not anything that I would ever say to anyone.

"Zoomie, you lied to me about not sucking a dick before because that was amazing, so for lying to me, I'm sticking around for the other end."

"Just Taylor, I promise you that was my first, but I will submit."

"Say that again, Zoomie."

"I will submit, Just Taylor and I will be right here on my belly for when you recover."

Well, I don't know folks, I started out my story about me, the very scared Trap Zoomie and ended up writing about some slut named Zoomie, but it wasn't all that bad. It was actually pretty nice to be so closely engaged with someone, which might be something that benefits Zack in the future. Not that I would say anything about knowing something from before him.

End Square Circle 01