Square Circle Ch. 02

Story Info
Zoomie figures out the ghostly clues and cracks the case.
1.4k words
2.83
989
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Square Circle 02

Well, I think I may have been pranked about the Square Circle sign and all. Almost two weeks has passed by and the only thing from the super natural that had happened was that someone had snuck into my backyard and pranked me by leaving a sticky note on the sign that said "two short loves" which could have meant anything. But it was still weird seeing how out in the boonies my house was, even though there were a few other houses around. I mean, teenagers with nothing better to do, right?

Unless someone had been spying heavy on me because I did have a short evening of love with Just Taylor, which I followed up with a short evening of love with Zack the next weekend, but we don't need to talk about that. I mean, I did it, so if you want to know about it, just lurk on my Chang homepage.

So, with things seemingly back to normal, I went back to normal and headed down to the river park to spend a few hours with the misfits.

"It could go either way, Zoomie. I mean, you were with that Just Taylor guy and then with Zack, so other than you're a slut now, it could go either way. And don't get mad about that, I'm sure you're the best boy Anime Girlfriend around."

See? Everything was back to normal. I mean, just ask Seagrass a question and there is nothing super natural about her responses.

"Well, what about this sticky note that I found on the Square Circle sign just before I left the house today?"

"What? Electric fire? What the hell does that mean other than there may a fire due to an electrical problem?"

"Snap! You're coming with me for a few minutes, so pack it up."

Well, something snapped in my head, so I had to follow through with it. And I needed Zack too.

"Zack, I need you to come with Seagrass and myself for a few minutes. I promise to bring you back to park soon and no fooling around, alright? This is business."

Well, sometimes you need a man who dresses like a man, right? And maybe a little fooling around because I stopped at the "Stop & Rob" convenience store so Seagrass could get a six pack of her wine spritzers. And who cared that I parked towards the rear while Seagrass was inside.

"WTF? Now Seagrass puts a fire under her ass?"

"It doesn't matter Zack, LOL, now does it Mr. Quick Draw McGraw?"

"Well, I'm just saying that I had more to give, but all of a sudden your lips are like super natural and stuff, Zoomie."

Whoa, I think I liked that statement. I mean, it was rough around the edges and all, but go me!

"Ah, oops, Seagrass, did you switch flavors of wine coolers?"

"Ah, I guess so, the Black Cherry just stuck out to me. I mean, I like black and red and all, so."

Hmmm, black and red, huh?

"Alright you two, first and foremost, I do not have a space to rent out. That is a big secret, so I'm trusting the two of you to keep what you're about to see quiet, so let's go upstairs."

Ugh, even though the upper floor stairway is 90 degrees split in two, ugh 15 steps total up and all.

"Ah, WTF is this, Zoomie?"

"Seagrass, I just said it, it's a secret and not for rent to any of the broke misfits. I mean, you understand, right? But tell me Seagrass, how many of the remaining wine coolers do you feel compelled to leave behind in the refrigerator? Mm-mmm?"

"Oh, well, four now that you mention it, wow, four red and black spritzers."

"Hu-huh, so Zack, that electric fireplace has a loose belt that spins the spinney thing that makes the LED lights look like roaring flames, so can you get in there and tighten it?"

"Huh? What? I was just looking how perfectly two love sofa couches would fit this living space. So, what? There's a loose spinney belt thing?"

Ah hah! I cracked the case! Well, I solved some of the riddles and clues anyways. I suppose I wasn't sure what the case was yet, but I cracked it wide open! Red and black, two short loves, an electric fire and on and on and on. Detective Zoomie, at your service!

"Ah, Zoomie, I'm scared right now."

"Relax Seagrass, the floors are probably just settling because no one is up all the often. Besides, Zack is almost done."

"No, I mean I'm scared of the four goth chicks standing at the bottom of the steps and I'm goth and I'm saying that!"

Nah, I practically live in the boonies, so there is no way there are four goth goddesses in my backyards, right?

"Ah, hello, this is private property and all, so what's going on ladies?"

"You were expecting us, we "are those who are" and we shall return every 2nd and 4th Friday of each month and every full moon. You are "the one who isn't" correct?"

"Ah, yeah, I suppose I have heard that before, so???"

"The one next to you "who is as we" may be free, but the man shall find his own time when we follow the sign."

Alright, I'm retiring from the Detective force, quick!

"Where did they go, Seagrass? Were those ghosts?"

"Oh, not unless ghosts drive a whip ass Escalade! Also, SOB, I'm a weak ass goth girl. And oh, did the Sabrina honeypot just command you to let me live for free?"

You see, this is why the super natural can never be proven. Every (weak goth) ghost hunter sees things and hears things differently. I mean, I heard "your gawd awful weak goth sidekick can visit once in a while on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month" and you know, Seagrass heard free rent!

"Alright, the belt is back on and I tightened every thing and there is a roaring and rolling electric LED flame, so yay me, right? And by the way, why do the two of you appear like you just seen ghosts?"

"Um, well, um, we should get back to the park now, right Seagrass?"

"Oh, um, well, I should finish this wine cooler first, like on the couch downstairs where you actually live and um, if you and Zack disappear for a minute, um, I'm not at all that shy about things, Zoomie (and because I need to rummage around your house so I can up my goth game)."

Wait, what? That wasn't having my back at all. Also, that's not something you say to Zack. At all.

"Well, the two of you can run down the steps and all, but I still have the door key."

"You going to be alright, Seabreeze? I have a bunch of channels on the TV."

"La, la, la, la (close your eyes a lot) la, la."

"Come on Zoomie, Seabreeze will be find."

Well, I guess ne part of maturing (LOL) is that you learn to go with the flow sometimes.

"Zack, do I need to be concerned that you just happen a condom at the ready? I mean, yay, but WTF?"

"Relax, Seabreeze slipped me a couple and by the way, is she sexually active? I mean, I don't see much about that."

"Oh, I stopped asking because you never know what she's going to pull out of her boot. But I guess we are now, right?"

Yeah, you know, you just don't throw something like that out to a guy who has wanted a piece (or nine) for a while now.

"Whoa, whoa, hm, hm, hm, Zack, oh, oh, ooh, snap, wow, go ahead and push, oh."

Well, I was pushing back, so, you know.

"Alright, blow, blow, alright Zack, blow, ooh, blow."

"Ugh, hm, hm, ugh, hm, hm."

"Hm, hmmm, hm. We should, um, ooh, wow, that was a surprise, anyways, we should go, Zack."

"Alright, snooze, um, are we regular now, Zoomie?"

"Oh, we'll figure something out, Zack. Did we have a spy? Around my dresser?"

"Duh. But she's not shy about some things, right?"

"It's fine, um, it's also fine if she gave you two condoms, if you have it in you."

"Hah, I own you! But I'm whipped."

Alright, I guess sometimes a guy doesn't have another one left in him, but that's something he will hear about for like forever!

End Square Circle 02