Squared, the beginning

Story Info
Four young girls go on a weekend getaway.
2.1k words
3.95
12.9k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life has been monotonous for me over the past few months. I was pretty much occupied with work and other day to day chores which made me feel having drained out completely. I was badly in need of a get-away at least for a couple of days over a weekend. My exhaustion was more to do with my mind than my body and a get-away seemed ideal I thought, despite my packed schedule during the weekdays. 

I am Vishali and am 26 years old, coming from a traditional upbringing. However, since having moved to the city, I have adapted and become more of a modern type of person with a liberal approach to life altogether. I work at one of the private banks as an assistant manager, in one of the busiest Metros in South Asia. I am of average height around five feet five inches and average built for a woman with south Asian origin.  I am indeed blessed with reasonably prominent assets and of slightly lighter skin complexion from my native perspective which makes me an attractive prospect even in a toned down attire. 

I was returning from work that evening and was contemplating whether I could plan a small trip during the coming weekend itself. 

"Saran, how about going out somewhere this weekend, not far but for a couple of days? What do you think?" I asked Saranya, my roommate, as I sat across for dinner. 

She was a year older than me and was brought up in the city itself but as her parents are back in the native nowadays, she joined me in the paying guest accommodation. We have been sharing a room for a little more than three months. Saranya is more of a traditional type of a girl though was born and brought up in an urban environment. She works as a mathematics teacher in one of the international schools in the city. Saranya is slightly taller and slimmer than me, poised in a lean figure. Compared to me her assets are less prominent for a woman of her age and her skin is of a medium complexion.

I had already changed into a pair of night shorts and a t-shirt, from saree, having freshened up after reaching home. Saranya was wearing a sleeveless knee length nightdress. I could see her well-toned lean legs under the table which have always attracted me in a different way, especially when she is barefoot indoors. She has never given me much of a chance to take a further glimpse of her skin as she always changed inside the washroom. 

"This weekend? Yeah, I don't have anything planned though. What are your plans? Where do you want to go?" Asked Saranya with her face lit up and eyebrows raised. 

"Towards the hill country perhaps. One of my uncles has a guest house there and it can be booked." I said.

"That's cool then. How about the little ones?"

"Sana and Nisha?" I Asked.

Sana and Nisha, both are 18 years old, just finished schooling and got enrolled into a management degree program. As it was difficult to travel home every day which is around two hundred kilometers from the city, Nisha got into a paying guest accommodation. She too is new to the city, having only visited previously with parents during vacations. Sana is her roommate and she moved to the city recently for her higher studies and is a laid back introvert kind of a girl in general. However, so far she's got along well with her roommate, where for both of them, it's the first time staying away from home.

Nisha and Sana are both almost the same height, about five feet, a little shorter than their seniors. Nisha looks a little Chubby in comparison with the other three women. Sana on the other hand is the skinniest of all and also the fairest. Her conservative style of dressing has always and almost ensured her skin complexion remains intact without getting tanned and burned in the hot tropical sun. 

"We'll take them along right? It'd be fun for them. Hope they don't have any classes over the weekend." Quipped Saranya.

I nodded approvingly as I was done with her dinner as well simultaneously. 

Both Nisha and Sana agreed to go as Saran told me the next day and it was all set to leave for hill station the coming Saturday morning. Apparently, with subsequent Monday being a public holiday, we girls had an extra day off to spend our get-away. 

It was a four hour drive through a reasonably hilly area and they had reached their guest house close to noon. All of us could feel the difference in climate compared to coastal areas as the cold breeze embraced our bodies every now and then. None of us bothered though as no one literally carried any winter clothes or so. 

I was all lit up to the task despite having driven for four hours almost continuously. I was wearing a t-shirt and khaki three quarter pants. Saranya was wearing a knee length polka dotted frock and Nisha was in a t-shirt and pair of shorts. It was also something new for her as far as I'm concerned as I've never seen her going out in shorts outside. Sana was wearing a kurta type of top and jeans. 

It was a fully furnished two bedroom house with attached bathrooms, kitchen and also had a small pool outside the living area. We settled into two rooms just as we were in our accommodation, myself and Saranya in one room and the younger ones in the other room. 

Having had a few snacks on our way we weren't that hungry to hit lunch straightaway and it was then I came up with the idea that we explore a little water stream behind our guest house. I remember having been around four years ago and it was a nice place to explore and get yourself immersed in water. It was safe and reasonably secluded and well away from the public eye. We didn't bother changing into new clothes but headed down through a narrow slope which led us to a bushy area with a few trees surrounding and from one side a stream of water falling through small rocks.

I straightaway went below the stream and literally started to shiver as the cold water rushed through me. I was soon joined by Nisha who too had started feeling the same and instinctively fell into my arms as we both needed to keep ourselves without falling apart due to shivering. Nisha was quite having a time of her life I'd say, quite liberating and literally coming out of her shackles. She was all lively as it was totally a different feeling all together with our bodies embracing each other so tight. With drenched clothes I could get a good view of her bosoms beneath her bra and they seemed well developed for her age I suppose. Her curves were prominent and she looked so appealing altogether dancing in a wet t-shirt and a wet pair of shorts. 

Saran and Sana didn't seem interested but after our repeated pleading Saran took a few steps closer towards us dragging Sana as well who seemed very much hesitant. Finally they too joined us in the huddle and yeah indeed, it was totally a new and wonderful experience with all our four bodies entangled and embraced into one as cold water rushed through our bodies. It was starting to feel a tinge of sensation down there as the time went by. Sana wasn't as well developed as Nisha, sported a rather lean and still developing figure. She was as curvy as Nisha either. For Saranya, I never had a chance to look at her ingredients much as she always changed in the washroom. She too looked quite an asset with a different kind of an appeal, lean and reasonably curvy with a matured outlook.  It was indeed quite liberating, far away from the ifs and buts of life, it was a moment to cherish and be in it completely. I've always had a thing for girls I suppose though never had I intended to advance my thoughts. Perhaps this was a time I should give it a go especially in terms of figuring out what I want. I never thought of me being anything other than a hetero but perhaps I had already ventured into the territory of being a bi. 

There was quite a bit of silence for the next couple of minutes as we could only hear the splashing of water against our bodies and the chirping of a few birds at a distance, and it was indeed quite a wonderful time. Finally Saran broke the silence as well as the huddle and got out of the water otherwise we may catch a cold and be sick for the entire weekend. Sana joined her too and finally so did myself and Nisha. We didn't bring any changing clothes as the guest house was nearby and only a Couple of towels. We dried ourselves as much as we could and headed back to our rooms.

Saranya headed to hit the showers straight away as we got into our room and I waited, having gotten rid of my wet clothes. Until she got back, I wrapped myself around in a towel and was yet to take off my underwear. Saranya came back in about fifteen minutes wearing a knee length nightwear kind of a frock which she usually wears at the accommodation as well and it was time for me to hit the showers. I hit the showers soon and I could sense a tinge of sensation down under being released at the time I also spotted a wet patch in my panties. I didn't know what exactly was the reason behind my arousal as it was the first time I felt something while being with girls and indeed I quite liked that feeling and wanted to explore more into it. I came to the room wearing a towel and got dressed, put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt as usual and Saran was on call with her parents I suppose. 

We dozed for the next couple of hours and by the time we woke up, Nisha and Sana also joined us and all four of us were reasonably hungry. We ordered fried rice for dinner and it arrived in around fifteen minutes or so. In the meantime I also took out a wine bottle I sneaked in. As it was in the evening, Nisha and I were the first to pour our glasses and sip in before Saran and Sana joined it with a bit of reluctance. A couple of rounds went in slowly while having our appetites satiated with fried rice as well. It had started to drizzle some time ago and the rain had picked up quite a bit by then and it was all gloomy.

I picked up my half-filled glass of wine and went onto switch on the music player. Nisha joined in as I set on loop of a few romantic melodies and we both started swaying to the tunes with each our glasses in our hands. Saran and Sana looked on eagerly while giggling as I embraced Nisha into my hands as we both swayed in tandem. Nisha too was wearing a t-shirt and pair of shorts up to mid thing which gave the girls on the floor a good view of our toned legs. Both of us were reasonably high by then coupled with the rain outside, the coldness as well as the music. With our bodies closely embraced so as our faces came closer and closer. Nisha looked down a bit tilting her head downwards and inadvertently I gave her a peck on the forehead. She held me tighter while Saran and Sana went all cheering and getting themselves vibe into the scenario. 

I lifted Nisha's head with my hand and in a moment, our lips met, first they were dry and gentle. But they took off soon, wetter and wilder as our lips interlocked and soon I found my hands caressing nisha bare skin beneath her t-shirt around her hips. She too followed suit exploring by hips. We paused for a moment and our eyes met, first with each other and then towards Saran and Sana. They were a little dumbstruck and had no idea what was going on or how to respond. Nisha suddenly ran away from me and dragged in Sana. I looked at Saran, nodding to her to join us and she too obliged. We started swaying ourselves once again to the tunes. I looked deeper into Saran, for the first time, though we've been sharing a room for a few months now. She looked sweet, innocent and vulnerable inside. I brought her closer towards me and our bodies squeezed against each other as she looked down, a little embarrassed. I tilted her up and continued staring into her. 

To be continued...