Squared, the escalation

Story Info
The four girls take a step forward as things unfold quickly.
781 words
4.09
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from previous part of the series, "Squared, the beginning"

I could see Nisha having a good time with Sana, holding her firm together with her hands moving along the back of her. Sana's pajama top was hiked and I could see her fair unblemished skin being teased by Nisha. I too started exploring Saran's back while kissing her neck area. She was starting to tremble as my hands moved down further caressing her buttocks over the cloth. I took a couple of steps backwards and almost fell on top of the sofa along with Saran. We were facing each other side on with Saran partially on top of me. For a split of a second our eyes met but then Saran turned away a bit. Her things are bare now with her frock hiked up to her panties and I moved my hands along the flesh on the back and upwards towards her panties from behind. She seemed to have surrendered by then to my exploration like a vulnerable kid having hugged tighter to my body. I gently put my hand inside her panties and ran along her cracks downwards until I could find her wet spot. She seemed drenched quite a lot by then. I slowly went in with my finger and started moving in and out gently. Her body too started responding and gave way to by accommodating me. She moved along to my rhythm and I picked up the pace as both our bodies moved in tandem. I put in one more finger, this time after pulling her panties down to mid thighs and exposing her buttocks bare.

Her buttocks were exposed to Nisha who was facing us lying on the sofa in the side of the room. Sana too seemed entangled to Nisha just like Saran unto me. I could see Nisha's hand moving rather liberally inside Sana's pajama bottom and perhaps panties as well. Her bottom was pulled down to mid thighs. She laid Sana down and came on top of her sliding her hands inside her panties from the front as Sana's body started trembling. It was quite rhythmic for a reasonable period of time as Saran moved in tandem with me while Sana did so with Nisha. Slow and vulnerable in the beginning, steady and surrendered in between and it was all wild and passionate when it was time to climax. Almost simultaneously, first Saran climaxed holding me tight and then followed by Sana as she held onto Nisha.

All our movements slowly came to a standstill after some time and we laid there with no words spoken for quite some time. Inadvertently I had fallen asleep for almost an hour I suppose and there was neither Saran beside me nor Sana with Nisha when I woke up later. Nisha was still sleeping on the sofa opposite to me and rather surprisingly with her hand inside her shorts. It made me sort of turned on again and I went and sat next to her. I watched her closely for some time before leaning onto her and kissing her pair of lips straightaway. She got awake but didn't move much and rather responded to my tongue by opening her mouth wider.

Her hand came out of her shorts only to wander around mine. She somehow got hold of my waistband and got inside as I loosened my button and helped her go in. I was pretty much wet by then probably for the second time and she was already inside my panties. She slowly slid her finger into my opening as I laid next to her facing her side by side. I too got hold of her shorts and entered into her panties after loosening her shorts. We were set in motion as our bodies moved in tandem. She entered another finger inside me and I reciprocated too. We paced together rather passionately for the next few minutes with our lips locked together and bodies brushing against each other. We went in motion for sometime until we climaxed together, before falling asleep once again in each other's arms for another couple of hours.

I slowly woke up and headed to my room and Saran was asleep covered in a quilt. I went for another shower and got back to bed in a few minutes after getting hold of my wetness for one more time in the showers. I got into the bed and snuggled next to Saran under the quilt, hugging her from behind.

It was one hell of a day and I was certain that there's much more to come over the next couple days during our stay there.

To be continued.