Squaring Things Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was right up on him. Milo was startled. Sara hugged him. Then Zill was there, also hugging. These were not hugs of compassion. Zill turned Milo's face to hers and kissed him right on the lips. Sara's hand dropped to his crotch and started rubbing.

Milo was overwhelmed. These women each had often been the subjects of his erotic musings. But he thought they were verboten. And that he was too old and ordinary to attract them.

Now Zill's tongue was moving in and out of his mouth. And Sara had rubbed him to an erection. Not too difficult for her.

Zill had a thought. She said, "Both of you, come with me. I know a good place."

The three of them trooped out and up a block to the Mediterranean Hotel. Ray was still on the desk. Zill told the other two to stay put and she went to Ray and whispered to him. He nodded. More whispering. Milo was in a trancelike state.

Ray walked over to the desk and did something. He gave Zill a card. Zill waved the other two over to the elevator. They took it to the fourth floor. Room 308.

Inside the room was a little messy. But the bed had a spread over it.

Zill looked at Milo. She commanded, "Strip!"

That woke him up. Especially since the two women were quickly doffing their clothes. His trial suit hit the floor. He was no longer in his shocked trance. He felt that he'd be able to channel his anger.

Zill shoved him onto the bed and straddled his chest. He was looking directly at her shaved lips. Just as she moved further up on him, he felt a tongue on his erect cock. Then a mouth swallowed it. Zill was in position now, and she lowered herself onto his waiting face. He licked her. Nothing else to do in that situation.

The three of them stayed the night. They ordered room service dinner. Steak and lobster. Some really good wine.

All on Mary's American Express card.

They thought it was only fair.

Milo had one of the best times ever and acquitted himself admirably in the face of stiff expectations.

MARY

Mary often checked her American Express card, due to some earlier bad experiences. The morning after her latest tryst with Todd she noticed an extravagant room service charge from the hotel. She was about to call the company again, but she stopped. She had a bad feeling about that charge. Mainly because of the pie incident.

Mary absolutely enjoyed the sex with the young office heartthrob. At first, she thought of it as a short fling. But she knew that she'd pushed it too far. People at work knew about it. And, maybe after the pie incident her husband had some pretty good idea.

That evening, at home, she asked him, "Milo, did you happen to use my card lately?"

He actually laughed at her. He said, "That's so unlike you, Mary. No subtlety. It's beneath you....." A pause. "How about Todd, was he beneath you, or the other way around?"

Mary was now frightened. She loved this man and always had since she met him. Todd was a small gift to herself as she approached forty.

She said, "I'm sorry, Milo. And...this bill is way too much for one person. What...? Is it some sort of revenge?"

"Just the start. I have more in mind. You've been fucking around with him for months. Probably billing it as conference time."

Mary sank down onto the divan. She started trembling. She said, "Milo, I love you. Todd's a cure for middle-age insecurity."

Milo was in no mood to be gentle. He said, "I'm older than you. But I loved you and would never have screwed around. Until you did."

"How did you even...? I mean, the charge is to the room. You had dinner there. And you screwed someone?"

"Two someones. And the dinner was fantastic."

"Who?"

"Irrelevant. I will say this. It was more than just sex."

Mary paused. She said, "That bitch Sara. And the clerk.....No! Zill. You sicced her on me."

"You were indiscrete. Also not like you."

"I was...overcome. I didn't mean for it to be....to last so long. He's not very bright. He basically gave it up at the dinner. Dumb." She had a small smile.

Milo saw that. He knew why she was amused. He said, "He got his just desserts."

Mary laughed and then burst into tears. She rose and ran upstairs. Milo called Chinese.

The kids were off at summer camp. No need to cook.

Mary never came back down. Milo paid the guy, ate and left hers in the fridge. He went to his home office and made up the fold out bed. He watched the Wizards' game. Then he fell asleep, undecided about what to do.

Mary was also in raw territory. She had no explanation for her foolishness with Todd. It was an example of self-centered hubris. Well....Todd was young and vigorous, as well as skilled. A man who looked like him was always going to have a lot of experience. So, not a total mistake on her part. There was no doubt that she enjoyed it as much as any sex she'd had before.

But she could give it up. There were more important things!

She needed to keep her husband. But as soon as he'd discovered her indiscretion, he'd managed to fuck two young, sexy women. At the same time! And charged it to her. She knew she should be angry about it. Just as she tried to be angry when Milo humiliated Todd with the pie.

But she couldn't sustain anger at him. Todd deserved it and so did she. For that matter, Milo deserved it. After some rumination, she admitted that to herself, and found that she admired Milo for his.....mental and physical quickness. It was why she married him and not one of the many other men who were after her - many of whom were bigger and better looking than Milo. But Milo's abilities transferred so well to the bedroom. He was creative and could be quite physical. So, she married him. The marriage was great for both for a long time.

But as she got older and could see a little sag, she seemed to need reassurance. Todd was so helpful with that. So very helpful.

But she could give him up!

TODD

Todd Billings had always gotten along largely on his looks. He wasn't unintelligent. But he was able to coast many times because people found him sexually attractive. Both sexes. But Todd only went after women. He especially liked it when he could seduce a woman who was capable of boosting his own stature in the world. Give him a leg up. They had to be good-looking women, though.

He'd had flings with his high school principal, college teachers, law school study group students, and one professor. There were others. Once he got a traffic ticket and the officer, a cute brunette, didn't show for court.

He made no distinction between married women and single ones. With married women, he was more careful, so as not to get into some physical problem. Although he was a big man, with a sturdy build and good strength, he was not a fighter. He knew that from early experience. He tended to freeze up under physical pressure.

Todd had gotten his position as an associate at Mary's firm because he had passable law school grades and because the hiring committee was made up of two women and a gay man. Todd flirted with all three. One of the women was Mary.

Todd was not useless as a lawyer. He could accomplish mundane tasks and simple legal research. He was also good at client relations. Lunches, dinners, and some late-night meetings. He had a great smile, charming manners and he was very accomplished at sex, when that was called for.

So, he was making his way in the firm okay. Once he had solidified his place at the firm, he set his sights on Mary. He had himself assigned to help her on one of her big cases. He found her to be quite attractive. Also, she was high up at the firm, and could boost him. He was subtle at first, but that was hardly needed. His effort to get her was successful within two weeks. She took him to lunch at the Mediterranean Hotel, where she had a room waiting. They ate a light lunch, and she took him to the room.

Once there, she took him. She overwhelmed Todd in a way that had never happened to him before. She was like a tiger, savage and hungry. She had a stunning body, smooth, tight and strong. When she finished with him that first day, she had him.

But he also had her. He could sense a need in her, despite her aggressive approach. It was a need that he filled. And filled. And filled. Week after week.

She was married. Todd asked her once, in the afterglow, about him. He assumed that the guy was lacking in bed, since his wife was so passionate in their couplings.

But Mary replied archly, "You need to stay away from him, Todd. He's not lacking at all. Not in bed and not out of bed. He looks ordinary, but if you get into it with him, he'll hurt you. Understand?"

Todd was taken aback. He said, "But you....I mean, when we're together, it's like you're starved for sex. So....so into it."

She said, "That's all down to you, big boy. You have fantastic appeal. It brings out the primal part of me." Then she ended the conversation by demonstrating that very thing. But Mary knew that she was going through some hyper-sexual phase in her life. It wasn't all down to Todd. The sex in her marriage had also increased in frequency and intensity. Good for Milo, too.

Todd didn't ask again. But he truly didn't accept what she said about her spouse. And that led to the little contretemps at the party. He tried to assert himself and got a pie in the face. He was quite embarrassed by that. But Mary assuaged his hurt feelings at their next tryst. The last one before they were discovered.

MARY AND MILO HAVE A TALK

Mary and Milo were down to breakfast that Friday. Milo had court - two minor hearings on violations of supervised release conditions, after old clients had done their prison time. Mary had an eleven am meeting with a prospective new client, and a wrap up session on the Knobbs case, where Todd was on the team. She hadn't seen Todd since their latest trip to the hotel.

Neither spouse was inclined to have a serious discussion of their marriage that morning.

Over over-easy eggs, Mary said, "Thanks for the eggs, Milo. We need to talk, but maybe not right now."

Milo agreed. "For sure not now. One question, though - do you plan to give up the boy toy?"

"I'd hardly call him that. He's very good at what he does. But, to answer your question....yes. At least for a while. I don't want to split up with you. So I'll....have some discipline."

Milo smiled, "I bet it'll be so hard."

Mary simply stared at him. She was trying to suppress a smile. She succeeded. But Milo saw all that.

He said, "We can talk this evening, or Saturday. Anna and Joseph are due back from my camp Sunday afternoon. We need to have some plan by then."

She nodded. She asked, "What about your two sluts?"

"I'd hardly call them that. They're both good at what they do. And also at sex. I make no promises. You've been at it for months."

"It isn't a fucking contest. We're married."

He nodded, but he smiled. A kind of evil smile. Mary did not like that smile. They hustled off to work.

Milo's two hearings took all morning, because of the crowded Friday calendars. The male client took a six-month hit. The woman, whose violations were more serious, got reinstated after tearing up at the hearing. Milo thought that it was another example of the sexism in the justice system.

He got a sandwich on the way back to the office and did the billing on the cases.

Zill wandered in as he was finished eating. She was wearing a dress, unlike her normal jeans and T-shirts. Zill was just sitting down across from him, crossing her fine legs, when Sara walked in. She was wearing court clothes. She eyed the other two with some suspicion.

Zill said, "I only just got here, Sara."

"Okay." She pulled up a chair.

Milo was a little nervous, but he had an erection. He was behind his desk, so it was hidden. Milo had decided to cool it with these two until he had his discussion with Mary.

He was about to make that explanation when Zill stood up. She was so tall, and she looked over the desk. And she saw that Milo was quite affected by the situation.

She laughed. Milo blushed. He felt like a clay pigeon at a skeet range.

Zill said, "Bring that thing to my place. You're both invited." She looked from Milo to Sara. The two women had not directly engaged in the hotel room. Close, though. And Sara was at least a little curious about Zill. Zill wanted both Milo and Sara. That was her plan for the afternoon. She'd made her bed and cleaned her apartment. It was two blocks east.

Zill turned and walked out, waving the other two to follow. Sara didn't hesitate, and neither did Milo.

When they got into Zill's place, Zill took charge. She was on home ground. She knew that Milo was susceptible. So, she went directly to Sara and pulled her into a full body hug, running her hands around her sides and ass. Zill kissed her, shoved her tongue into Sara's mouth. Sara responded with a moan.

After they broke the kiss, Zill turned to Milo and asked, "Why are you still dressed?"

Milo took the hint. He had his shoes and shirt off and then his trousers and boxers. Zill was stripping Sara out of her nice court suit. She was not gentle about it. Sara didn't seem to mind. When Zill had Sara down to her panties, she knelt and took them off. Then, like some Valkyrie, Zill stood up and picked Sara up off the floor and into her arms, all in one smooth motion. Sara squealed and then threw her arms around Zill's neck. Zill carried Sara into the bedroom and put her down on the queen bed. Zill took her shift dress off and dropped her panties. No bra. She dove between Sara's silky thighs and started licking, sucking. Sara was wriggling and groaning. Zill was on her knees on the bed.

She looked back at Milo and said, "What are you waiting for? Fuck me!" She moved her ass back and forth and resumed with Sara.

Milo hopped onto the bed and entered Zill. The two women had several orgasms, then Zill hopped up and said, "Now fuck Sara." It was a command, and Milo was not about to argue. He moved between Sara's legs and entered her. He didn't last all that long. Maybe two minutes passed before Milo exploded inside Sara, who was coming hard at the same time.

Milo rolled off and lay next to Sara. Zill moved to the other side of him. She kissed him hard, then subsided onto her back.

A few minutes passed before Zill started fiddling with Milo's dick. She rubbed. Then she massaged his balls. And he responded. He moved to put Zill on her back. But Zill shoved him away. She said, "If you can put me on my back, you can fuck me that way. But I'm gonna put you on your back and fuck you, boy."

Sara cooed, "OOOOH. Watch out Milo."

The two of them grappled on the bed. Milo lost. He tried and he lost. Zill got him onto his front and flipped him over. She was straddling him. She smiled at him and lowered herself down on his cock. Slowly. Looking at him.

Sara was clapping. She rooted for Zill. "Go, Zill. Nail him!"

Milo was not embarrassed by being bested. He was too busy with the sensations filling him to worry. Zill moved up and down. She leaned in and kissed Milo, with tongue. She had an orgasm when she did that. And another when she shoved his face into her breasts, and he started licking her nipples. When she again tongued fucked his mouth, Milo came so hard into her, spurt after spurt.

Zill collapsed onto him. They lay there, and Sara cuddled Milo, licking his ear. Finally. Zill got up and said, "We need to eat and drink. Keep up our strength."

They had hot dogs and apples, eating naked in the kitchen. Sara had a second dog. She took it into her mouth and sucked it in and out. She was looking right at Milo. Then she bit it in half. Smiled at him as she chewed. Swallowed, and then ate the other half.

Then Sara went to her knees in front of Milo. She started licking and sucking him. She said, "Don't worry, Milo, I don't bite real cocks."

The blow job continued for some time. Zill watched. Milo was not going to come again so soon.

Sara stood and straddled him as he sat on the couch. She fucked him for a good ten minutes before she coaxed a third orgasm from him.

After that, the three of them showered, without further intercourse. Milo and Sara went back to the office and Zill went to see about a job over on K Street.

When they were back in Milo's office, Sara asked him, "What about Mary?"

He said, "I don't know. I was gonna consider it after court, but...."

Sara laughed. She said, "Well, Zill and I gave you something to consider."

"So true. Thanks, Sara. You two have sure lifted my spirits. And....I might have hurt that guy Todd. I could have done some real harm. But now, maybe I can have some self-control. I don't feel like....the rage seems to have abated."

"But you need to talk to Mary."

"Yep. Tonight. Maybe tomorrow. Before the kids get home. Where are yours?"

"Their father has them until Sunday."

"Oh."

"Let me know if you need anything." A lewd smile. So, the invitation was right there. Just in case he needed it. Again.

THE 'WE HAVE TO TALK' TALK

Mary was home when Milo got there. He had given Sara a ride to her house, which was two miles away from his. Normally she took the Metro.

Mary had a cheese platter and some red wine waiting for Milo. A favorite thing of his. She knew him and how to approach him.

Milo changed into shorts and a hoodie. He sat across from Mary, who was on the couch. He was absolutely determined not to have anything sexual happen. In any event, there was no way he could be ready for it. But he didn't want to emphasize that just then.

Mary said, "Well, Milo, can we make our marriage work?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm very sad and angry about that Todd thing. I was going to see him. You know.... But...well, Sara and Zill took some of the anger away. Also, some of the anger at you."

Mary frowned. She said, "They're trying to break up your marriage and snatch you up."

"Maybe so. I need to confess that I had another time with them. This afternoon."

"Bitches."

"Oh, Mary, I believe you should be grateful to them. If they hadn't....intervened, we wouldn't be talking like this. And your boyfriend might be in hospital."

"And you in jail."

"I have friends there."

Mary laughed. But she said, "Milo, I was a fool. I'm sorry. He's just so....so..."

"So satisfying in bed. Right?"

"Yes. No hiding shit. He's fantastic. He makes me fantastic. But I can give that up. If you think we have a shot."

"Why can't you be fantastic for me?"

"I can. Remember when we first jumped into bed? Like that."

"But, I mean, he's new meat. Like I was. Like I can never be again."

"There is that. I've had my fling, Milo. So have you. And, are you great in bed with those sluts? Better than with me?"

"Yes. For now. What did you expect? Look at them. They're as sexy as you, younger and very eager."

Mary looked down. She said, "It seems we both have had very pleasing new partners. What now?"

"How should I know? It stings, Mary. It hurts. My escapades only go so far toward easing the pain you've brought. Might not be far enough."

Mary said, "Milo, the guy's basically a great body with an empty head. You know that cliché about only sex? Well, it's true about me and Todd."

"But not about me and Zill, or Sara. I really like them and they're both smart. I dunno. I could make a life with either one. Or both."

"You're not serious. You're trying to hurt me, Milo."

"I am serious. Don't talk to me about hurt. How could you do it, Mary? We had a good marriage. We had love. I had it, at least. And now that's mostly gone. I can remember it. But when I look at you, I only feel pain. You fucked up the love."

"Maybe we need to have a cooling off period. You're still....shit. The hurt might ease."

"Okay. What would that mean? Cooling off?"