Squatwoman Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she knew she couldn't get an orgasm in the car this way. And she was too tired to take him back to the Squatcave and come out again to drop him off somewhere far off. No she would just let him go soon. She lifted up an inch off his face and scooted forward a bit and sat back down, completely settling on his nose and flattening it. He grunted in pain, a little more audibly now that his mouth was open. But that was the point. "So... did you learn your lesson?" Squatwoman asked him, laughing at how she sounded like a teacher disciplining a kid. He painfully felt the vibrations of her laughter on his crushed nose and said back in a weak voice "Yes I did... Please let me go..." His mouth hurt when he talked as his lips were flattened against his teeth for too long. "Oh you did? Then explain it to me." She said, enjoying making him think she was about to let him go. "I won't ever try to rape anyone ever!" He said, almost crying with the effort. "I don't think that was the only lesson. You clearly have a lot more to learn!" She said, laughing at his sudden begging. It was more fun again now. She lifted herself up again and sat back down smothering him properly.

He twisted and turned again, having given hope and having it taken away again. She sat unmoving, just taking in his pain and desperation. She could tell his face was really sore by how he was trying turning his head little by little very fast. She got up after two minutes and sat back squarely on his nose, exposing his mouth again. "Learned it now?" she asked, laughing at his heaving breaths. She could really do this all night, but she was feeling really tired by now. "I will be nice to all women from now on! I'll be the perfect gentleman!" He said desperately clutching at straws, hoping that this was her right answer. Of course there was no "right answer"; she was just playing with him. But she decided that was good enough an answer. "Ok fine. I'll let you go now..." she said and slowly got up from his face. A look of relief came over his flattened red face. He was even saying thanks.

But then she changed her mind. It was easier to let him go if he was unconscious. She dropped her butt right back on his face again without a word and sat up as straight as she could and crossed her arms. In 3-4 minutes he would pass out and she could dispose of him easier. A minute passed by and he was already struggling. Squatwoman was cycling through the songs in her system to find a more active song that would keep her from sleeping while driving. Another minute passed by and his struggling became violent. She could hear the strain in the bonds and wondered whether he would be the one to finally break it, where dozens of other prey had failed. She still ignored him. They approached the three minute mark and his struggling was now more animalistic and came in jolts, and he actually managed to shake her a little. She decided 'Highway to Hell' was a good song to listen to while driven and started playing it, bouncing slightly with the tune. Then she noticed that he had stopped moving under her.

"Finally." She sighed and adjusted the volume of the song until it was just right. Then when she was satisfied she got up from his face with an almost audible 'squelch' sound from the sweat on his face. He looked peaceful, like he was sleeping, unlike how it was like moments ago, filled with horror and flattened out. She was glad to see his unconscious body was still breathing. She had a tendency to take it a bit too far when smothering prey under her ass. She just liked it too much. But she had yet to kill someone no the job and today wasn't the day she started. She undid his bonds and dragged him out of the car and dumped him in a heap on the sidewalk. She didn't care if he got mugged in his sleep. It would just add to his punishment. She was however sure that he would never hurt another woman again. He might even be scared go near a woman's ass again.

She got back in the car and started the long drive back home. She was all that stood in between the weak and defenseless and the monsters that wanted to take advantage of the citizens of this city. Anyone whom she decided was guilty was promptly punished to the point that they would think thrice before committing another crime. She was the reason criminals breathed a little easier when the sun rose. Of course she got pleasure out of it, but it was effective and after all it wasn't like she was getting paid to do this job. Squatwoman was tired out for the night. The Squatmobile glided away into the distant darkness, as if it never existed in the first place. But her victims and the people she saved, never forgot.

12