All Comments on 'Squirt Pt. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
R_U_RomanticR_U_Romanticabout 2 years ago

Very interesting first chapter, look forward to future parts. If I could I'd suggest you change one thing. People come to a party, men CUM inside a woman's tight wet cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In spite of its title, this story excels in character development. Its plot is carefully presented and never rushed. Above all, there is a lovely romantic atmosphere that develops as the plot develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story. My wife is a squirter. I love it. She gets embarrassed when there is a lot. She gets, even more, self-conscious when I bury my face in her pussy and eat her into another squirt.

ker63469ker63469about 2 years ago

A great first chapter. I hope this story continues. Great character development. I would like to see where this goes. Obviously she could teach him and he could make her feel desirable again.

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Fantastic. This story had everything. Beautiful job on the characters. I felt so bad for Valerie. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. 5⭐

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Very, very nice story...young man, respectful to the n'th degree, and caring of this lady's feelings and needs...

Finding a true squirter is a TREASURE for sure...have found only a couple in my lifetime; and I appreciate them as lovers, and friends...their 'gift' makes intimacy sssooo enjoyable...I know I have pleasured them when they squirt!

Now to see where these two go!

Five **5** Stars!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I thought I posted a minute ago...anyway...

I love this chapter, and am looking forward to another installment with Valerie and Rob...

I love the story about a lady who SQUIRTS when she comes...the couple that I have been with have initially been embarrassed by their 'gift', and then are extremely pleased when I tell them how much I love their sharing that expression of arousal with me!! And, I love burying my face in a woman's pussy after she has squirted, try to make her do it again!!

Looking forward to another installment!

Five **5** Stars...

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

This is truly a Wonderful Erotic story of a Young man who is a Gentleman and a Beautiful woman hurt by less than understanding husband of 20+ years. I’m looking forward to reading the next chapter of Rob and Valerie’s experiences. Thank You for your wonderful writing that you share with us. XO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Squirt Series Info