Squirt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I certainly was. Being in her soft, wet, warm, velvety pussy, I knew I couldn't hold out very long. In only a couple of minutes I felt this tingling in my balls that could mean only one thing. Pressing my body down on hers so that I could feel her breasts flattened against my chest, I whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna come, ma'am." She held me tight as I started sending long, thick streams of my come into her. I couldn't remember when I'd sent such a huge discharge into a woman. I felt totally drained, and just lay on her, remaining in her as long as possible. Finally she indicated that I should pull out, so I rolled off of her and flopped onto my back on the other side of the bed.

When I looked over at her, she still had that weird blank expression on her face as she stared up at the ceiling. I had no idea what was going through her mind. Did she feel that, even though her husband had abandoned her, she'd committed adultery? Was she mortified that she'd come on to me the way she had? Somehow I didn't think that was it.

I tried to distract her by snuggling up to her, draping a hand over her and teasing those incredible breasts and saying, "Did you come?"

I kinda knew the answer to that. "No," she said shortly.

"Can I make you come?"

All of a sudden this look of fear--I swear to you, that's what it was--spread over her. "That won't be necessary," she said quickly.

I couldn't understand that at all. Who doesn't like to come when the opportunity presents itself? I knew that some women find it sort of embarrassing to come in someone else's presence, but Valerie didn't strike me as being shy in that way.

"Ma'am," I said, "I'd really like to--"

"I said you don't have to bother," she said sharply.

This was getting annoying. I've trained myself not to think of my own pleasure without giving thought to my partners. So I said, kind of forcefully, "Ma'am, I'm gonna make you come."

She gave me another fearful look, then just collapsed in defeat. Heaving a sigh, she said, "Oh, all right."

I tried not to think of why this incredibly desirable woman had such a problem with getting an orgasm. I just got to work, kissing her face and neck and shoulders while my fingers slipped down to her sex and began toying with it. I was thrilled to feel my own emission oozing out of her, but I really focused on bringing on the climax that I just knew she really wanted. It actually didn't take long: I could tell that this whole incident--the fact that she had bedded down with a guy she hardly knew, who was way younger than herself--had stimulated her, and she began making those sounds and motions that I knew meant the onset of her climax. But when it burst upon her, I was the one who was startled.

She let out a few moans and groans, and her legs began to quiver uncontrollably. I'd seen that before with girls I'd slept with, but what followed next left me gawking.

From her pussy a huge stream of fluid came pouring out, shooting straight up and then crashing down on her abdomen and thighs.

She was a squirter!

I'd heard of such women before, but had never encountered one. Oh, baby, it was fantastic!

My initial amazement gave way pretty quickly, and I had a feeling that a lot more stuff could come out of her if I kept working her over. Sure enough, as I continued to massage her labia and clitoris, several more bursts of fluid--not quite as forceful as that first one, but still pretty copious--poured out of her. Valerie herself lapsed into a daze: her eyes rolled around in her head, her jaw dropped and her tongue hung out on one side, and strange choking sounds came from deep in her throat. Little streamlets of her pussy juice continued to trickle out of her, joining the previous loads on the bedsheet. It was a royal mess, but I still loved it.

But Valerie seemed totally embarrassed by her display. She actually tried to cover her face with the sheet even as her body continued the final twitches of her orgasm.

"Sorry about that," she muttered.

"Sorry?" I cried. "Don't be! I thought it was fabulous!"

She let a corner of the sheet drop so that one eye was exposed. "You--you didn't mind that?"

"Mind it? I've always wanted to be with a lady who squirts, and now my dream has come true!"

She looked at me dubiously, as if I was making fun of her. But I hope that my enthusiastic expression was enough to relieve her mind on that score.

"You--you liked it?" she said.

"You bet I did!" I exclaimed. "Does that happen every time you come?"

"Yes. Every time."

"That's great!"

A cloud came over her face. "I wish my husband had been so enthusiastic."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said heavily, "that my squirting was a large part of why he left me."

I was flabbergasted. "You're kidding me, right?"

"Well, maybe that's an exaggeration. There were other things too. But my squirting didn't help."

"So you're telling me," I said incredulously, "that he never made you come?"

"Almost never."

"So you didn't come in all the years you were married?" The very thought horrified me.

"I didn't say that. I came all right."

"How?"

"How? I'll tell you how. He'd do me, pretty much the way you did. Once he was finished, he'd roll over and fall asleep. I'd go into another room--either a guest bedroom or the bathroom--and do myself there."

"You're not serious."

"I certainly am." As I shook my head in disbelief, she went on. "Look, it's not as crazy as it sounds. Couples do all sorts of things, in bed and out of bed, to make the relationship work. Let's just say that my husband, Joe, had some hang-ups about sex. And one of them was my squirting. But he had the bad luck to fall in love with me, and I with him, and so we had to make allowances. He just didn't like the mess I made, even though my stuff dries pretty fast--kind of like male come. And I don't think it has much of a taste or odor. I mean, it's not like pee. I can understand it if a man doesn't want to go to sleep in a bed that someone's peed in. But it's not like that."

"I just think he ought to have accepted you for what you are."

"That's easy to say in principle, but sometimes hard to work out in practice. I'm sure he wished he'd fallen for a normal woman who had orgasms in the normal way, but he was stuck with me--and for twenty-plus years he did stick with me. Until he decided to leave."

"Over your squirting?"

"That was part of it--maybe a big part of it. There were other things, I suppose."

"I just think--"

"There was a way we could have done it, but that didn't suit him."

"What way?"

"In my butt."

"Anal sex? You like that?"

"Yes--although I haven't done it in ages. The fact is, my squirting is sometimes so forceful that it actually ejects him from my vagina, and that throws off his rhythm. Try as I might, I do sometimes come when a guy is in my pussy. That happened with Joe a couple of times, and he was just fit to be tied. But if a man goes into my butt, he can stay in there while I'm squirting--no problem. But Joe didn't care for anal sex: he thought the very idea of it distasteful."

"I guess I can understand that. Although frankly, I always thought it's women who mostly object to it. I mean, it can be painful, right?"

"Yes, but you can get used to it. I was used to it once, back in my college days. But now I'm out of practice, because Joe didn't want to do it with me."

I looked wistfully at her. "I don't suppose you're up to doing it right now?"

She stared back at me, a little smile on her lips. "Are you up for it?"

"You can see that I am."

"Yes, I see that you are." She gave a quick glance down at my groin, where she could see my hard-on. "Well, go get some lube from the bathroom. I don't do this without lube."

I almost jumped out of bed and rushed off to the bathroom. I hadn't poked a girl in the butt for quite a while, so I wasn't going to miss the chance of doing it with this gorgeous older lady--who, by the way, had an incredible butt.

I fished around her medicine cabinet, finally choosing a jar of cold cream. I brought it back to the bedroom.

"Will this work?" I said, holding the jar out for her inspection.

She looked at it with a frown on her face. "Hmm, never thought of using that. But I guess it'll do."

She got on her hands and knees--she said that was her position of choice for this procedure. I climbed back onto the bed, kneeling behind her. Opening the jar of cold cream, I slathered a fair amount in and around her anus, then wiped my fingers with some Kleenex from a box on the nightstand.

I was really looking forward to this. The view of her derrière that she was presenting to me was luscious beyond words: just looking at it was getting me hard as rock. But I knew I had to go slow: I didn't want to cause her pain, and she hadn't done this for at least two decades.

I knew the initial entry was (for the female) the tough part--and Valerie did groan a little as the bulbous head of my cock made its way into her. But after that, I slipped in pretty easily, and she seemed to get used to the sensation pretty well. As I started thrusting, then pounding that tight little hole, she reached a hand between her legs and began stroking herself vigorously. She was having a grand old time--and as for me, I felt that deliciously snug fit that a cock feels when it's in a woman's anus, but the lube made my sliding in and out of her easy as pie. I think I may have gone in pretty close to all the way--which is saying something!

But as Valerie started letting out incoherent little sighs and moans, I could tell that she was ready to explode. And she did: her pussy let out another jet of fluid, which went straight down and poured itself out on the bedsheet, some of it dousing the insides of her thighs on the way. The mere sight of that made me burst forth with my own orgasm--and her realization that I was coming seemed to make her come over and over again, if the several bolts of pussy juice she let out was any guide. Even while I was pumping her ass full of my seed, I wondered to myself, Man, where does all that fluid come from? How much can a woman have in herself?

We collapsed on the bed, not caring that the sheet and the mattress were sopping wet. She was right, though: it did dry pretty fast.

But Valerie didn't let me get comfortable. "You'd better go wash that cock of yours right away."

"Oh, ma'am," I complained, "I'm really tired."

"You hop to it, young man! There's no way I'm going to put that thing in my mouth after where it's been."

Groaning, I heaved myself up from the bed and trudged to the bathroom, while Valerie called after me, "Make sure you use soap!" I did as she asked, and then flopped back into bed.

As we lay there, side by side, staring up at the ceiling, I said, "Do you want me to stay the night?"

She cast a sharp glance at me. "You'd better stay the night. You're old enough to know that women don't like it when a man leaves after sex."

"Okay, ma'am, your wish is my command."

She glared at me, wondering if I was being sarcastic. But I wasn't! She was a fine woman, and I was happy to take her orders, no matter what they were. Eventually she became mollified, gave me a quick little kiss on the mouth, and curled up to go to sleep. I like to think she was a little happier now than she was before I showed up.

12